[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hentai Game General /hgg/ #6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: fm_060_1001.png (749 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fm_060_1001.png
749 KB, 1280x720
Confess Your Semen Edition

Red board /hgg/ version for general topics, and NSFW image posting about hentai games. Ranging from 2D/3D H-Games, Eroge/ Nukige, Hentai RPGs, and Hentai Action Games

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Useful info:

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
http://www.newocr.com/
http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:
http://pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
http://pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
http://pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Last thread >>4221522
>>
Not mine but from the last thread;
https://ghostbin.com/paste/ehonv

Haru Uru was a lot of fun, right up till the translation for the H scenes ran out.

Then it was just a massive mob grind fest to slowly unlock more costumes.
>>
File: 1461835900294.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461835900294.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>be based sleazeball MC
>breed vanillfag MC's mom
EUSHULLY FINDS A WAY
>>
File: Let's Hadaka GO!.jpg (91 KB, 753x425) Image search: [Google]
Let's Hadaka GO!.jpg
91 KB, 753x425
Anyone play this game? I love the art, but I can't get a lot of the sex scenes. Maybe I'm just picking the wrong choices, but the game keeps ending before I get the good scenes.
>>
>>4255737
wow. what a tease. show more.
>>
>>4255737
Not played the game but here's a walkthrough: http://www2.tky.3web.ne.jp/~umn/EroticGamingZone/walk_through(Complet's_LRG).html
>>
>>4255948
Thanks, I needed a walkthrough
>>
File: where.png (715 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
where.png
715 KB, 1360x768
I downloaded CM3D2 a few days ago and everything was fine and all, tried modding something and fucked it up, everything kept crashing.
Uninstalled everything and installed again, but now I noticed that I only have one style of pubic hair to choose from, when I used to have quite a few after installing the first time, where did I fuck up this time?
>>
>>4256018
Where did you download it from? Cant find it anywhere. Was it in english?
>>
File: 1444713266857.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444713266857.png
1 MB, 1280x720
just a long shot: anyone have a working link for pretty kaleidoscope? the torrent seems dead
>>
File: 1461835900296.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461835900296.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>4255722
Thanks a ton man.
>>
>>4255711
>>4256140
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2002267
>>
>>4256028
It's in the pastebin from OP.
>>
>>4255737
Yeah, it's pretty great. The whole card thing never made any sense to me, though
>>
Can you guys recommend me something similar to teaching feeling ?
Got to have some medium interactivity to keep me engaged ...
>>
Anyone know of a good place to start for beginner H-Game developers for either RPG Maker VX Ace or MV? Almost all forums I've found regarding tutorials and such are long deleted, outdated, or suspended.
>>
>>4256470
Like a tutorial on how to use said software?
>>
>>4256472
Eh, more like scripts for in-battle grapple systems,
CG gallery menu, displaying CG's, and Lust bars, perhaps. Unless that's all self-taught, then that's understandable, I suppose.
>>
>>4255657
I have custom maid 3d 2, and a lot of my animations are fucked. For example, when she's giving head she's floating mid air and sucking near his face/chest area.

Any fix?
>>
>>4256042
>http://pastebin.com/i6k9krCP
I have a specific question for this game. Where does the uncensored version come from? I've only seen translation patches on vndb so I'm wondering if the game was re-released somewhere else.
>>
>>4256473
Ah, sorry but I don't have anything like that. If you find something like a starter kit send it our way, could be neat to have.
>>
>>4256510
Yeah it seems pretty hard for non-Japanese H developers to start out.
>>
>>4256509
I think there's just been some CGs uncensored by fans.
>>
>>4256516
I think most of what you're looking for can be applied from non-H mechanics that many games have. For example lust bars would be just like hp/mp.
>>
File: img20160430112542.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
img20160430112542.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>
good thing someone bought this piece of shit game.
>>
File: 珊海王の円環_01.png (993 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
珊海王の円環_01.png
993 KB, 1280x720
>>4256140
>>
>>4256676
where's the day 1 patch? just triying to enter the save/load menu cause the game to crash
>>
Will Resort Boin ever get a translation?
Life is suffering
>>
>>4256756
Sounds like the typical problem with Eushully games, they won't patch that.
>>
File: TWC7m0T[1].jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TWC7m0T[1].jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>4256756
If you didn't make sure you installed in JP Format (Date) and JP Unicode. You can change your format back to wherever you're from after the install ends and it should work fine.
>>
>>4256786
yes anon, tried doing that and using old applocale, still the same problem
probably too tired and forget to do something, will do it again tomorrow, one eye is already closed, its already hard to type
>>
>>4256793
You need Japanese fonts for Eushully games.
>>
>>4256509
What makes you think that dick is uncensored? The semen is in itself a censor, the flesh you can see underneath it is being mosaic'd.
>>
Did this ever get uploaded? It's on DLsite.
>>
>>4257546
let's play a game. it's called waiting.
>>
>>4257633
This came out last summer.
>>
>>4257638
and I'm still playing.
>>
My teacher got expelled for having public sex with me in AA2, will she ever return?
>>
>>4257652
sure, but you'll have to repeat more than a few grades

...or just add her card again
>>
>>4256614
Source?
>>
>>4257640
Well, I work for a living, so I'm just gonna spend the $10. Let me know how your game turns out.
>>
File: this shit.png (34 KB, 1409x733) Image search: [Google]
this shit.png
34 KB, 1409x733
anybody know what this means or how to stop it
>>
>>4257688
Setting your unicode to Japanese don't mean shit if you don't install the Japanese language files.
>>
>>4257681
haha, I'm not even waiiting for it. you go enjoy yourself now, anon.
>>
>>4257656
Really? It's カスタムメイド3D2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HgPnyGWp2E
>>
>>4256786
Is it translated anon? I'm to dumb for moon runes.
>>
>>4257784
>he can't into VNR
>>
>>4257787
Machine translation huh? How well does it read? I remember translation aggregator to be all shit as can be
>>
>>4257791
You use LEC Power Translator 15 as a plugin and you click on the individual hooked Japanese words for popup definitions to make your own sense of them for any lines that are incomprehensible. It works out fairly well with absolutely zero knowledge of the Japanese language if you're not retarded.
>>
>>4257546
It's on animesharing. It's not much if you don't understand Japanese. Handful of pictures + Marina telling a story
>>
File: 堕ちる人妻_02.jpg (331 KB, 1044x830) Image search: [Google]
堕ちる人妻_02.jpg
331 KB, 1044x830
here's an example
>>
>>4257787
>implying VNR even works
>>
Can someone start seeding for CM3D2?
>>
>>4257851
>being this much of a dumb nigger
>>
>>4256479
I'm bumping this question since i asked Friday and still no answer.

From what i can tell, it might be caused by the uncensor patch that was installed when i used the hongfire patcher?

No idea how i'd uninstall that, and then i need to restart the game apparently. Can anyone confirm?
>>
File: Kreygasm.jpg (254 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Kreygasm.jpg
254 KB, 1024x768
>>4257811
Lilith said something about an Animated CG version apparently, much like Yukikaze. I'd love that.
>>
>>4257885
>I'm bumping this question since i asked Friday and still no answer.
I will never understand why you guys use this dead thread instead of the one on /vg/ and then be surprised that you don't get an answer.
>>
>>4257884
It literally cannot hook anything. It's not my fault that it has 0% compatibility with any game.
>>
>>4257943
You're literally a dumb nigger. It has hooked every single eroge I've ever played. It's not VNR's fault you're a dumb nigger.
>>
>>4257961
It didn't hook even a single game or VN on seven different computers for me, anon. You're just lucky that the piece of shit works for you.
>>
>>4257963
I'm not lucky. You're just a dumb nigger who can't use a program that isn't fully idiot-proof.
>>
>>4257964
>werks for me, therefore anyone it doesn't work for is a nigger
10/10 reasoning, anon. At least I could fix the piece of shit if it was free, but instead the idiot devs decided that their program is too good for it not to be proprietary.
>>
File: 1436572862550.jpg (23 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1436572862550.jpg
23 KB, 260x260
>>4257964
can I be a nigger too?
>>
>>4257941
I'd be willing to bet that some people here are just /h/ regulars who didn't even know that there was /hgh/ on /vg/.
>>
>>4257968
Projecting your idiocy onto me doesn't make you any less of a dumb nigger. VNR has both its own proprietary hooker and ITH built in as well, so if the proprietary hooker doesn't work, you can just use the appropriate H-code with the built in ITH hooker. The only time it can't hook is if there's nothing to hook in the first place. Like I said, you're just a dumb nigger.
>>
>>4257979
I quoted you, how is that projecting?
>The only time it can't hook is if there's nothing to hook in the first place
I tried it with 47 extremely popular games, anon. Are you seriously saying that games such as Custom Reido V don't have anything to hook?
>>
File: dumb nigger.jpg (277 KB, 1040x658) Image search: [Google]
dumb nigger.jpg
277 KB, 1040x658
>>4257983
The fact that you refer to misconstruing my message how you see fit to interpret it goes to show just how much of a dumb nigger you are.
>Custom Reido V
See pic related.
>>
>>4257986
>The fact that you refer to misconstruing my message how you see fit to interpret it
>>4257961
>You're literally a dumb nigger. It has hooked every single eroge I've ever played.
Explain to me how that isn't "It works for me, so you're a nigger if it doesn't work for you"
And my settings were literally identical to what you're showing there. Show the hook screen, because on mine it detected nothing on any game on any of the systems I tried it on.
>>
File: dumb nigger 3.jpg (267 KB, 946x795) Image search: [Google]
dumb nigger 3.jpg
267 KB, 946x795
>>4257987
Because the fact that it works for me is evident and thus 100% infallible whereas you're attempting to pass it off as "luck" which is 100% fallible in the realm of logic to begin with let alone with computer programming.
>show me the hook screen
See pic related not that it'll make a difference since I'm using the automated proprietary hooker instead of the built-in ITH hooker. As you can see, there is no H-code inputted.
>>
File: dumb nigger 2.jpg (224 KB, 1040x658) Image search: [Google]
dumb nigger 2.jpg
224 KB, 1040x658
>>4257986
>>4257990
Also, here's the full machine translation for others to see. NEC putting in work as usual.
>>
>>4257990
>Because the fact that it works for me is evident and thus 100% infallible
Oh, this was all just bait? Fuck, you're good at this, anon. You really went all-in on this bait; now that I know I'm surprised that I didn't see it sooner.
And every single field there was empty on literally every single game regardless of what hooker was used. You can't call people stupid for something not working when you admit that it "just werked" for you without you doing anything.
>>
>>4257993
Not the dumb nigger you've been replying to but what do you by NEC? Because if you're getting translations that good I'd like to know.
>>
>>4257998
Your cop-out response follows the format of someone who has nothing left to argue. Instead of responding directly to my message, you've applied a blanket statement because that's all you have left.
At this point, I have a good idea of what your problem is, but I don't feel the least bit inclined to tell you seeing as you seem intent to blame everything under the sun save for your own incompetence.
In the first place, I was trying to help someone when you decided to cast doubt on the offering of my help. If anyone's baiting here, the format of circumstance itself dictates that it's you.

>>4257999
https://mega.nz/#!6pJX0QzI!ZaE1lrK7VmDUuymC0iAKzas2iNFRTGH6BXDjOdAcj_o
Install it. Access code during installation is: NI_CG_Tyb_QR
After installing it, VNR will see it, and you will be able to set VNR to use it.
>>
>>4258004
Thanks bruv. God speed.
>>
>>4258005
Cheers. If you actually know some Japanese and would like an offline TTS as well, let me know. I have that too.
>>
>>4258004
>Your cop-out response follows the format of someone who has nothing left to argue. Instead of responding directly to my message, you've applied a blanket statement because that's all you have left.
All I did was state facts. It has never once worked on any game that I tried it on. You keep going on about how I'm stupid and you're so smart, but you also admit that yours just worked out of the box without any effort from you. How do you cope with the cognitive dissonance caused by this?
>I was trying to help someone
"You're a dumb nigger" is you trying to help someone?
Hate to say it, but you're shit at helping people.
>>
>>4258011
You keep saying that it has never worked, but the simple truth is that you have never gotten it to work. The fact that it comes bundled with ITH means that it can always work. The fact that you didn't shut the fuck up when I brought that up proves you are, in fact, ignorant about text hooking in general let alone VNR.
Also, I never once said I was smart. Speaking of cognitive dissonance, how's that working out for you exactly? You've just self-qualified your own claim; pot, meet kettle.
>I just helped someone in the middle of our argument
Sorry, but evidence points to the contrary as to your last claim. By all means, please keep digging your grave deeper.
>>
>>4258014
Care to restate that? I legitimately didn't understand the entire last half of your post because it was so unrelated. You are claiming that I'm incompetent and that you are competent because you did literally nothing and everything worked from the start. Would you mind explaining how that demonstrates your competence?
Additionally, I never once claimed that I'm good at helping people or that I ever even tried. The fact that you keep mindlessly insulting me rather than forming a proper argument isn't exactly convincing me that you're not just shitposting right now.

>It has never worked for me
>You keep saying that it has never worked, but the simple truth is that you have never gotten it to work
At least now I know you're actually reading my posts; good job repeating what I said, I suppose. I already stated that it didn't work with either hooker. I spent roughly 8 hours fucking around with it, anon. I already tried all the possibilities and nothing worked. Why are you so determined that this piece of software is infallible?
>>
>>4258017
It works for other people.
It doesn't work for you.

Where might the problem be, with the program? Very unlikely, since then other people would have problems, too.
However, it's not known to have such problems, which basically means that the problem is on your side.

You probably just have some stupid shit like security software preventing the hooking going on.
>>
>>4258017
The last half of my post? You mean where I pointed out that I successfully helped someone before your claim that I'm shit at it? What's to restate there? You can read the posts yourself.
I'm competent because I actually know how to use ITH plain and simple. Additionally, I never claimed anything about you being or self-proclaiming being good at helping anyone. I know I'm using basic English rather than Ebonics, but please try to keep up.
The fact that I was helping someone when you decided to shit on my post proves that you're the shitposter:
>>4257791
>>4257805
>>4257811
>>4257851
The fact that I helped someone whilst combating your continued shitposting stands as further evidence:
>>4257999
>>4258004
>>4258005
If there is text to be hooked, ITH can hook it plain and fucking simple. It's just nice to use VNR's proprietary hooker when it works. However, you've been nothing but a dumb nigger since you first cast doubt on my help, so you're not gonna get any from me. I'm not going to teach you shit.
>>
>>4258018
>Where might the problem be, with the program? Very unlikely, since then other people would have problems, too.
People post about it in /hgg/ every couple of days. It's not like I'm the only one in that this doesn't work for.
And no, I have tried it on several rigs, one of which was a completely clean install of Windows 7. There's no security software to even interfere.
>>4258020
No, the part where you called me a hypocrite because you helped someone despite no hypocrisy taking place. You said that you started posting by helping someone, and as far as I could tell your first post was you calling someone a nigger, so I said that you're shit at helping people. You seem too autistic to understand what humor is, so you'll just have to believe me when I tell you that it was sarcasm.
>However, you've been nothing but a dumb nigger since you first cast doubt on my help
That's the second time you've said that, and it hasn't been true either time. I have never once cast doubt on your help, besides the obvious joke that you just sperged out about.
>>
>>4258027
If you're the only one who thinks it's funny to imply that VNR doesn't work when someone is trying to help someone else use it so they can enjoy some eroge, it's because it isn't funny to anyone but you. Just because you don't consider it to be casting doubt, it doesn't change the reality that it is, and you are in fact a hypocrite in calling me a shitposter when all you've done is shitpost whereas I've actually contributed.
>>
>>4258029
Oh, is that your issue? >>4257851 wasn't me.
Have you seriously been sperging out for this long just because of that misunderstanding?
>>
>>4258035
Except you responded indicating that it was you:
>>4257851
>>4257884
>>4257943
>It's not my fault
Nice try, though.
>>
>>4258035
>shitposting for miles
>says other people are sperging
literally kill yourself
>>
>>4258036
>>4257963 was my first post, but it doesn't matter if you believe me. It wouldn't change anything even if you "helped" me because I've already tried anything you could suggest.
I'm content if you just stop shitposting.
>>4258037
>one anon starts an argument because he's autistic
>blame someone else
Also, samefagging is unbecoming.
>>
>>4258043
>samefagging
Says the dumb nigger who says he came in late in a single chain of back-and-forth replies between two people. Also, the unique IP count increased for this thread when that guy posted, and his post was less than a minute after mine, so yeah. You really should stop shitposting at this point.
>>
>>4258045
See >>4258043
On my end it reports those two as being precisely 60 seconds apart, and I'm not autistic enough to track the IP count.
But I still don't care if you believe me.
I find it amusing that you don't deny that your "help" would be useless, though.
>>
>>4258052
See >>4258045
I don't believe you because you're bullshitting, and each reply acknowledges the previous post as your own regardless of wherever you say you started.
I find it amusing that detract to general responses every time I bring up the fact that ITH is built into VNR since it can always hook text thanks to how it works.
>>
>>4258052
>phone poster can't see exact timestamps
01:57:32 >>4258036
01:58:27 >>4258037
>>
>>4258054
In what way did I acknowledge the previous post as my own? I chimed in with my experiences because you were insisting that it in infallible despite my concrete evidence of its failure.
I find it amusing how you disregard all my statements because you think I'm a nigger, but I've already said that I've tried using ITH and it didn't work either. Maybe this is because you know on some subconscious level that your argument is absurd.
>>4258055
Why would you even lie about something so easy to disprove?
01:57:32 >>4258036
01:58:32 >>4258037
>>
I'm looking to get my hands on Saimin Yuugi, preferably in English. Any recommendations?
>>
File: IDK_why_I'm_doing_this_but.jpg (31 KB, 391x268) Image search: [Google]
IDK_why_I'm_doing_this_but.jpg
31 KB, 391x268
>>4258059
>>
File: ScreenShot_20160501023713.png (42 KB, 826x409) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20160501023713.png
42 KB, 826x409
>>4258061
Well, one of us was sent wrong information.
>>
>>4258059
You made the same argument since the beginning, that's how.
>I've tried ITH and it didn't work either
Thanks for that; I was waiting for it. Now everyone actually experienced with text hookers who's even reading this knows you're either full of shit, entirely incompetent, or both. The fact that you call my claim as to ITH absurd is a clear indicator of that seeing as ITH can literally grab any thread from any given process provided the proper H-code. Just because you don't understand it and thus can't operate it doesn't mean other people are as incompetent as you are.

>>4258060
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=408732
The game hasn't been translated.

>>4258061
I see the same thing.
>>
>>4258060
>>4258068
Sorry. I'm getting caught up in multiple threads. Here's the right link:
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=185080
>>
>>4258069
I'll seed this for a week, so anyone else who wants it, go ahead and grab it as well.
>>
Thanks for the link anon. You da real MVP
>>
>>4258115
You're welcome.
>>
File: webm.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
webm.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Wheres this from?
>>
>>4255657
Anyone know a game sorta like "[PL] The Lewdbeasts, the Witch and her Daughter"

Or other TD games with animated hentai scenes.
>>
>>4258235
Fucking shitters from /v/
>>
>>4258248
fucking nigger end yourself
>>
>>4258068
Not him, but your entire argument is
>I'm a goddamn genius and you're a nigger so that's why it doesn't work for you. It is inconceivable for me that a software error could actually occur.
Seriously, man. You were shitposting for so long just because, as that other anon pointed out, the program worked without any effort from you and it didn't for him. Are you a VNR dev or something? I can't think of any other reason that you would shit up the thread so much defending the supposed infallibility of some machine translator.
>>
for some reason when i try to use other people maids in CM3D2 it wont load in the saves any can help out?
>>
File: 1438624388564.jpg (461 KB, 1440x1077) Image search: [Google]
1438624388564.jpg
461 KB, 1440x1077
Can anyone recommend any good ero VN's like Discipline or Starless that deal with femdom, water sports, humiliation etc?
>>
I'm looking for the translated versions of Sweet Mami 1-3 or any other seismic game that's translated.
Google doesn't help, every link is dead. Does anyone know where to look?
>>
>>4258447
not into those fetish, this should help
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-718~689.tagspoil-0&rfil=
>bla bla vndb is shit
fuck off it help sometimes
>>
>>4258543
Thanks, but think I've exhausted that. I just wish some more Empress games would get translations.
>>
>>4258440
Oh, hey again. You don't need to lie about being someone else, you know? Also, you started it while I was helping someone, and you kept going as I continued to help people. As I said, the reason it is, in fact, infallible is because it has ITH built into it, and ITH can hook any text from any EXE period. Nobody was arguing about the machine translator, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>4258657
Anon you were shitposting with last night here, that legitimately is a different person. I could post a screenshot, but I'm sure you're paranoid enough that you wouldn't believe it anyway.
>>
>>4258543

why is it regarded as shit anyway?

is there a better alternative
>>
>>4258667
Anon you were shitposting against last night. That's not me, dude.
>>
File: 4chins_207245.jpg (65 KB, 1152x180) Image search: [Google]
4chins_207245.jpg
65 KB, 1152x180
>>4258669
Forgot my screenshot.
>>
>>4258678
>that counter in your filename
how long have you been on this shithole of a site? holy fuck
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 1812x96) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 1812x96
>>4258678
Call.
>>
>>4258684
Your still a dumb nigger. :^)
>>
>>4258688
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>4258684
What exactly is that supposed to prove? That you're not the guy that I'm not? I never challenged that.
>>
>>4258692
>being a dumb nigger
>>
>>4258693
No, it's proving that he (probably you) was replying to a different person.
>>
>>4258695
Excuse me? The post in your screenshot which is one of the two posts in my screenshot is the exact same as the one in my screenshot. Look at them again and get your eyes checked.
>he (probably you)
More like you.
>>
>>4258695
>being this much of a dumb nigger
>>
>>4258698
What I'm saying is that >>4258669 was a new IP while >>4258657 was not.
It is impossible for someone to be both a new IP and the same person as last night, therefore it is either someone entirely unrelated that decided to jump in for no reason, or it is the same person as last night using their phone to continue the shitposting that they just can't get enough of.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-17-12-05.png (322 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-17-12-05.png
322 KB, 1080x1920
>all of this bickering just because I disagreed with an obvious shitposter
It's like I'm really at /stg/.
>>
>>4258705
>>4258698
>>4258695
>>4258693
>>4258678
>>4258669
>>4258667
>>4258657
>>4258440
this is all the same person
everyone ignore this assclown
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-17-15-31.png (319 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-17-15-31.png
319 KB, 1080x1920
>>4258711
At least you tried.
>>
>>4258710
>proof of phoneposting
Finally, the shitposter comes clean.
>>
>>4258716
>>>/g/
Where else am I supposed to post from while I'm at work?
>>
>>4258718
Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike you. You're using Clover, so you're clearly a cool guy.
>>
Do you guys know if there's a mod in CM3D2
to turn the player character into a shota, I've seen pictures but can't find any mods for it, ether way thanks.
>>
>>4258990
>sees poser pics
>HAY GAIS I WANT THAT MOD
>>
>>4258990
Kill yourself
>>
>>4258657
>ITH can hook any text from any EXE period
Lol no, you have no fucking idea how ith works.
>>
>>4259043
>talking through your ass
>>
File: abe.jpg (38 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
38 KB, 400x273
>Jyubei released a new game 4 days ago
> none of you faggots have an upload.
>>
File: 5kW3q+.jpg (165 KB, 1282x752) Image search: [Google]
5kW3q+.jpg
165 KB, 1282x752
demo download
https://kexboy.itch.io/the-last-weekend
>>
>>4259104
Quite the English there.
>>
Can someone recomend me good translated eroges or nukiges?
I'm a big fan of /ss/ /gfd/ /rr/ and monster girls.
>>
>>4259104
>that hairstyle
no
>>
>>4259104
Cool, I've always wanted to fuck Skrillex.
>>
>>4258235
looks like new game from the guys that made the Nico/Maki Loveraper game.
>>
File: 28036.jpg (55 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
28036.jpg
55 KB, 256x352
For some reason VNR doesn't display the translated text for a nukige I'm playing, the window doesn't even pop up. It's https://vndb.org/v18734
>>
>>4259225
To add to what I wrote, it also doesn't display the game text, it seems it has issues detecting the text.
>>
>>4259228
If you're using VNR's proprietary hooker, try using its built in ITH instead.
>>
Are any of these actually vanilla, and in english? I don't find many like that. Last time a hentai game topic was up, someone recommended Huniepop, but my god was that a terrible game. Bad voice acting, horrible writing, all but one or two girls being complete scum I wouldn't be caught dead with.

I just want an english hentai game with no bullshit rape or ntr or bondage or stuff like that. And isn't total garbage like that was
>>
>>4259225
Don't think I've ripped this one yet. RIPPIN'
>>
>>4259384
Have you tried Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai?
Vanilla, translated and the art is good imo
>>
>>4256676
The fuck is wrong with her right toe
>>
>>4259659
?
>>
>>4259684
The fuck is wrong with her right toe
>>
>>4259686
¿
>>
File: slut-no-spoilers.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
slut-no-spoilers.jpg
398 KB, 1920x1080
>exact same CG used in the next scene
>only three scenes of her getting dicked by humans
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>4259716
I feel your pain.
>>
Was it so much fun to spam the /vg/ thread? And I know you faggot come from here.
>>
>>4259739
>>>/b/
The people here are from /hgg/.
>>
>>4259744
Yeah, and I wish you don't come back anymore. First you started to spam that we should move to /h/ for a whole thread, later you constantly linked to /h/ in multiple threads in the hopes of anyone caring and I'm pretty sure you are behind the recent shitposting. We don't like /h/ and /h/ doesn't like us. We get it but please don't come anymore.
>>
>>4259777
Whatever this guy is on, I want some.
>>
>>4259258
I was actually using the built in ITH, neither of them worked unfortunately
>>
>>4259822
Dammit I wish I had the game's hook code, maybe that'd solve my problem. But even ITH can't detect any threads from it.
>>
File: Egocentrism.png (44 KB, 925x257) Image search: [Google]
Egocentrism.png
44 KB, 925x257
>>4259777
Oh fuck off you goddamn newfag, the people here browse both threads. Also,
>we
Who is "we", exactly? Because you're just a shitposter.
>>
>>4256042
If you can, it's on AB.
>>
Can someone recommend a game like Anthophobia?
Kinda liked the style and gameplay.
>>
>>4259822
>>4259825
Oh for Christ's sake... I'll download it and see what's up.
>>
File: 催眠クラス_01.jpg (260 KB, 1040x806) Image search: [Google]
催眠クラス_01.jpg
260 KB, 1040x806
>>4260286
Hooked just fine using VNR's ITH as I expected. Seeing as ITH can hook any thread with text from any process (even non-executable files), I knew this would be the case, though.
>>
Does anyone know any bisexual games? Meaning guys fuck girls, guys and anything in between.
>>
>>4260374
Slightly homo isn't /d/-tier.
>>
>>4260372
Breeding Season, but it's in development and slow as fuck. It has some nice animations already, though
>>
>>4260372
>>4260381
Try /y/, fampai.
>>
>>4260506
>guy literally downloaded a game to check it with vnr to make sure it works after another anon was having problems
>"guess i better shitpost at him and call him a shitposter"
gr8 h8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>4260506
Hold on, so someone rightfully praises ITH our lord and savior and that makes them condescending? Stop shitposting.
>>
>>4260531
>being this delusional about words that were never typed except by you
autism/10
>>
>>4260528
No, the part that made him condescending was the condescension behind the statement "Seeing as ITH can hook any thread with text from any process (even non-executable files), I knew this would be the case, though."
Instead of, you know, actually helping someone.
>>
>>4260534
>making shit up to talk shit on the internet
bait/10
>>
>>4260533
Inferring something from stated facts doesn't make your inference a fact; it's an opinion. Seek professional help, friend.
>>
>>4260543
>>4260542
somebody ban this kid already he's stinking up my thread
>>
>>4260545
>my thread
I was going to post this image, but it looks like this anon already beat me to it >>4259972
Is this the reason for your voracious shitposting? You feel that you have some ownership over this general/community?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160503_224708.png (13 KB, 416x96) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160503_224708.png
13 KB, 416x96
>>4260545
>implying samefag
Sure sign of someone who knows that they're wrong.
>>
report and move on folks
>>
>>4260550
Report who, the condescending shitposter who has been shitposting here for several days or the other shitposter?
>>
Who let mommy and daddy out of their cages? I don't like it when they fight.
>>
>>4260559
i'd actually suggest to them to get married if they weren't the same person arguing with himself using multiple devices
>>
>>4260561
That actually makes much more sense than it should. It also explains why half of the responses are from a new IP every time. He's using his computer for one half of the conversation and his phone for the other half.
>>
>>4260565
if that's the case it's pretty risky if the banhammer hits the pc ip because we just had 2 total retards or maybe just 1 get hit for posting the same shit back to each other in this thread earlier tonight
>>
File: Screenshot_20160503_230855.png (118 KB, 446x1079) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160503_230855.png
118 KB, 446x1079
>>4260567
Wow, you were not kidding. I'm actually kind of impressed. Mostly disappointed, but still kind of impressed.
>>
File: 催眠クラス_02.jpg (244 KB, 1040x806) Image search: [Google]
催眠クラス_02.jpg
244 KB, 1040x806
Anyone else playing this game? It's pretty good.
>>
Apologies for being a newfag, but what game is this from?
>>
>>4260663
oh I have this game
>>
>>4260669
so uh, what's it called
>>
>>4260690
google
>>
>>4260695

the image you have posted here is very bad

as a direct consequence of this indisputable fact, it is logical that you, also, should feel very bad
>>
>>4260699

how so?
>>
>>4260699
mods are asleep
>>
>>4260704

please explain how it is bad. it is eastern artist
>>
>>4260706
non
>>
>>4260710

non what?
>>
>>4260713
pig disgusting
>>
File: 1462369341334.jpg (86 KB, 1253x699) Image search: [Google]
1462369341334.jpg
86 KB, 1253x699
>>
Anyone got a link to teaching feeling 1.4?
>>
>>4260785
No but you could just go to the toilet, take a shit right now and get it fresh.
>>
Any not ugly males for SBPR?
>>
>>4260663
biman 3

Happoubi Jin's a pretty well known artist around the community. You'd have to be as new as you could possibly be to not know who he is.
>>
>>4260784
I like it when that artist draws more 女子高生 range characters.
>>
Does anyone recognize this game?
http://toukoucity.to/video/KG3uwlo0yI/
>>
>>4259619
I haven't. I'll be sure to give it a try, once I can actually find it. Everywhere I look it's anime, anime. I'll keep looking, though. Thank you for the suggestion
>>
>>4261002
And, found it. Thankfully that didn't take long. Thanks again for the suggestion
>>
>>4255657
Puffy anus.
>>
>>4260784
Please share the latest marina
>>
File: un.png (145 KB, 800x1212) Image search: [Google]
un.png
145 KB, 800x1212
>>4255948
Has anyone tried that walkthrough? It makes no sense and doesn't help
>>
where is link for newest kasumi rebirth?
>>
File: girlsfromthesky.png (76 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
girlsfromthesky.png
76 KB, 640x400
i wonder if this is a common occurrence for males in the hentaiverse
>>
File: 3D_a_shit.gif (2 MB, 370x256) Image search: [Google]
3D_a_shit.gif
2 MB, 370x256
>>4261361
>got a nice fap sesh going
>naked beauty falls from the heavens
>right onto your dick with her otherworldly cunt
>fap sesh now totally ruined
>>
>>4255657
Nice tease.
>>
>>4261318
up your ass
>>
>>4261419

such nice people
>>
File: Well shit.png (4 MB, 1594x919) Image search: [Google]
Well shit.png
4 MB, 1594x919
Does anyone know how to fix this for artificial academy 2? The characters aren't loading. I have windows 10 and i'm using Locale Emulator
>>
>>4262050
>>/aa2g/
>>
>>4262050
>i'm using Locale Emulator
Stop doing that.
>>
>>4262260
What's wrong with it, fampai?
>>
>>4262261
Locale emulation tends to cause strange problems that are difficult to reproduce or track down. Just switch your system locale instead, it's not going to hurt you.
>>
Has Illusion made anything worthwhile since Play Club?
>>
File: gits.webm (295 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gits.webm
295 KB, 1280x720
>>4262265
SexyBeach and Shotasphere are the only two. Both are kinda meh.
>>
File: Sengoku Koihime X.jpg (100 KB, 407x575) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku Koihime X.jpg
100 KB, 407x575
Probably should have been H to begin with.
>>
File: 22248.jpg (43 KB, 256x368) Image search: [Google]
22248.jpg
43 KB, 256x368
>>4262300
If you like Ghost in the Shell and actually play nukige and not just 3D eroge, there's this:
https://vndb.org/v7528
>>
>>4255657
https://mega.nz/#fm/QxJGkK4R
Hugely underrated stolen images Hentai game.
It could have been a ton better than slav/slavemaker just via the fact that the editing software is a ton more open.
Really wish this had taken off.
>>
File: a_ev009_bf_02.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a_ev009_bf_02.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>4262559
Anyone have it?
>>
File: a_ev011_cf_04.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a_ev011_cf_04.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>4262568
>>
>>4262559
>>4262572
Please share~<3
>>
File: a_ev010_cf_04.jpg (348 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a_ev010_cf_04.jpg
348 KB, 1280x720
>>4262573
>>
File: Thirsty.jpg (173 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty.jpg
173 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 1459970714714.webm (739 KB, 526x410) Image search: [Google]
1459970714714.webm
739 KB, 526x410
Does anyone have a link for Strip Fighter V? I looked on a bunch of sites and couldn't find it.
>>
>>4262617
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1770784
>>
File: trans.png (57 KB, 436x86) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
57 KB, 436x86
How do I improve my translations like pic related lads? Mine are currently like the first two, and while I can get the gist of whats going on it's not that great.
>>
>>4262627
That's 4. I was looking for this one:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170415.html
>>
>>4259122
you no rike a modest skinny girls?
>>
>>4262559
>>4262572
>>4262576
The ahoge makes her even cuter.
>>
>>4262627
Do you have a move list for this? Also, where/how does the H take place? Since everything is in Japanese, I can't tell what's what
>>
>>4262263
At the cost of fucking up most of everything else? Not all of us use our PCs solely to fap to cartoons.
>>
>>4262759
>most of everything else
Actually next to nothing
>>
>>4262759
Read up on shit before you make statements.

Saves you from looking like an idiot.
>>
>>4262655
You can improve MTLs with heavy usage of entries in the Shared Dictionary. For example, I have 種付け set to "breeding" and sometimes it gives me a funny line like "I do breeding" but it's easily understandable. All of my entries are private so people can't delete them, though that also means that they can't use them either.

>>4262681
>game came out last month
If it's not on sukebei or chink VIP sites, it's not out. I'm sorry I linked the wrong thing, though. I was pretty tired.

>>4262732
Agreed.

>>4262747
I just grabbed the first link I saw. I don't by any means play that game.
>>
File: a_ev014_hf_05.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a_ev014_hf_05.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
the people want marina gaiden
>>
>>4262681
It's on sukebei.
ストリップファイター
>>
>>4262937
Here you go:
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1984831
>>
File: 1.png (808 KB, 1019x569) Image search: [Google]
1.png
808 KB, 1019x569
this game was worth it just for this
>>
File: 2.png (880 KB, 1027x571) Image search: [Google]
2.png
880 KB, 1027x571
>>4263013
literally 10/10 i don't care if it took forever to figure out how to make it work properly
>>
>>4262747
Yeah man, I can't figure it out either. Since it's a SF parody doing the moves are easy, but I can't figure out how to strip or do the sex stuff
>>
File: dlsite.png (4 KB, 443x99) Image search: [Google]
dlsite.png
4 KB, 443x99
Anyone know what happened to dlsite? Been like this for the past few days.
I just want to buy some H-games. ;_;
>>
>>4263363
I can connect just fine.
>>
>>4263363
What does your terminal say when you try to ping dlsite?
>>
>>4262939
>>4262937
Thanks a bunch. I didn't think to search for the jap text.
>>
File: 1426818023983.png (88 KB, 900x580) Image search: [Google]
1426818023983.png
88 KB, 900x580
>>4263013
>>4263014

Is this AA2 or what?
>>
>>4263684

It is now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.