[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VN Recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (101).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (101).png
1 MB, 1366x768
Sup, /h/

I'm currently feeling a huge desire to play some visual novels, but I'm lost as to which one to I should play. Any recommendations? I'm not particularly picky about genre or length; as long as the girls are busty, or there are sexy teachers, I'm down. Nothing extreme, though please. They have to be in English, though.

Thanks a bunch! I'm not sure if this is the right board for this, so if it's not, I apologize.

Pic related, it's from Re: Maid, a visual novel I've recently played through.
>>
Well if you're looking for a VN that focuses more on story.. I can personally recommend G Senjou no Mao and Kara no Shoujo. Both of them are mystery/crime stories with some romance thrown in there and a few H-scenes but not too many. I loved the music from Kara no Shoujo especially (that one does have some light gore and disturbing images though just for a warning).
As for VNs that focus more on sex.. Well, I can't really help there, but I'm sure someone else can recommend some on this board.
>>
Princess Evangile, Noble Works, Nekopara vol 1 and 2.
>>
I aso recommend Princess Evangile and Noble Works. Both are fantastic. I've never played nekopara, but I've heard good things about it if you like catgirls. I also heard it's pretty short, though
>>
Fuck off to /r/ retard.
>>
>>4248719
It's a discussion thread you pillock
>>
>>4248188 Katawa Shoujo is good stuff, technically not japanese but w/e
>>
>>4248719
He's asking for recommendations, not links
>>
the best VN will always be School Days HQ
>>
Yume Miru Kusuri is my favorite.
>>
Clannad is good if you want to cry from your face instead of your penis
>>
Kamidori alchemy meister.
monster girl quest (a bit hardcore, but even if you don't like monster girls the story is awesome)
>>
OP here: Links are fine! Right now I'm studying, so I'll come back to this thread later. Thanks!
>>
Hoshizora no Memoria is a pretty decent one, it's got no bad endings so you don't have to worry about shit, and it covers quite a bit of fetishes
>>
I say read The Fruit of Grisaia, fucking awesome vn full of feels
>>
File: ifunnymemelmaotbhfam.jpg (51 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
ifunnymemelmaotbhfam.jpg
51 KB, 800x570
>>4248648
Kara no Shoujo was pretty good
>>
Are any of the Taimanin Asagi VNs worth playing?

They're all fanslated to English, but are they any good?

I would guess the translations are only one notch above google translate.
>>
>>4249505

The translations are fine

I just found the the series getting boring pretty soon
Diminishing returns and all (if you already go full on hardcore demon rape from the first title there is only so much new ground to explore afterwards)
>>
>>4248667
downloaed the torrents this morning and started princess evsngile. thanks for the rec, it looks like its gonna be one of my favorites. realy great so far
>>
>>4249565
#3 seems to be the best rated/most popular.

Should I just try that one, or will I be missing out?

I have seen the anime, so I know roughly the storyline of the first.
>>
>>4249747

There really isnt that big of a plot to miss out

Asagi gets captured and raped in pretty much every title (through in the other ninjas and Oboro to spice things up)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.