[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly Discussion about uncommon Hmanga comics for the regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 12.jpg (444 KB, 1200x1740) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
444 KB, 1200x1740
The reason i want to ask this here, since my questions are all from the perspective of a regular H consumer and i wanna get an unbiased opinion. These are questions i've pondered for years but didn't get an answer to, i'm not trolling or anything.

1 - Can someone please explain to me the rise of gay comics featuring big burly men? I think i can identify yaoi cover art from miles and i know it's gay manga done by girls for girls. but what i dont understand is the resent boom of mangas that have a completely different art, can anyone tell me who reads that?
(The site i browse is http://nhentai.net, if you want to see what i'm talking about)

While i'm at it i got 2 other questions i've been wondering and i wanna know is someone has an answer to that.

2- I've never been a big fan of Yuri for some reason, can someone explain who is the target audience for that fetish?
I mean seeing 2 girls go at it is hot but reading lesbian mangas doesn't appeal to me.

3- why do some guys find mom-son incest hot? like, what's the rationale? do they actually fancy fucking their moms?

I can explain MY fetishes, but these ones have not been answered to me so far so i'd love to finally know.

Sauce pic is
http://nhentai.net/g/80646/ (part 1 of 3 parts)
>>
>>4246736
1. It;s bara manga and it's done buy gay men for gay men.

2. I fucking love yuri. Not as fap material but it gaves me feelings that any other fetish or genre can give me.

3. Because it's tabo and it's related to MILF.
>>
>>4246749
that was quick, thanks man. i guess i got all my questions answered. Appreciate the help

Source:
http://nhentai.net/g/130875/
>>
>>4246736
>3- why do some guys find mom-son incest hot? like, what's the rationale? do they actually fancy fucking their moms?

Unconditional maternal love + sexy curvaceous older woman experienced with sex + taboo situation = very appealling
>>
>>4246818
yeah but don't you usually imagine it's you in the manga? so you're imagining your'e fucking your own mom, no?
>>
>>4246865
I'm imagining myself fucking the hot milf in the story and her being my mother, and not my own mother.
>>
>>4246818
Just adding my two cents, it's also some of the only hentai where the female is in charge and has all of the power, but not in a BDSM way
>>
>>4246865
>so you're imagining your'e fucking your own mom, no?
No. I'm imagining a hot MILF who's much, much sexier than my own real life mother, but who I'm pretending is my mother. See the difference?

It's basically all the intimacy and affection of a mother, plus extreme sexy hotness (which doesn't afflict mothers in real life that much, they tend to be fat and dumpy) and without any of the possibility of rejection that a stranger woman might inflict upon you. A mother never stops loving you.

I hope that has clarified this fetish for you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.