[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teaching Feeling thread XX9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: 084.jpg (121 KB, 705x837) Image search: [Google]
084.jpg
121 KB, 705x837
>So, comrades, you know what this thread about.

>Buy game here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

>Clean unmodded patch from Patch-kun till 1.40
https://mega.nz/#!b0FVVC4I!NRcrIjNREEPhqGzqSCdkpk4VxumNuEZMuDQwb-ruAoM

>UI-translation + partial uncen patch from Nari for 1.40 here
https://mega.nz/#!Z10nRZqL!c6UYVOC8uBPbLCvKgqnQO3BOg99VyZOymMNwR2eDVAE

>Mod pack for 1.31
https://mega.nz/#!r4NEVDAQ!stMT8VTB27O5tIIvY3fsjeDUkfR2sgWSiFGT7VlgZ5o

>Sylvie theme for your Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sylvie/?src=ss

>Small walkthrough FAQ for newbies
1. My Sylvie is dead what the...
Don't molest her, headpat (2-3 times per day) and talk only. Don't be a dick in choices. In the restaurant she wants pancake. A PANCAKE!
2. How can I open those scenes..
For kitchen scene - let her wear only apron before going to sleep;
For outside scene - equip Sylvie with frilly dress, go to the forest and look around for several times;
For denial scene - don't have any sex with her for several days. The more times you refuse her, the more lewd scene you get;
For blowjob scene - level up her lust;
For second page scene - level up her lust to 200+, then leave the house alone and return. Then level up to 400 and make her wear shirt before bed;
And don't deny her when she offers herself to you for the very first time. Sylvie gathered all her courage to ask you about it!
3. Flowers...
Find a merchant at the market for book. Then go to forest and collect them. Blue flowers are pain, but deal with it.

If you have some questions or troubles with the game, just ask. There are a lot of good people who can help you.
Contribute with pictures and good stories, if you can.
Be friendly to each other and enjoy head-patting!
>>
File: Tsuki Dansu.gif (148 KB, 340x171) Image search: [Google]
Tsuki Dansu.gif
148 KB, 340x171
>>4244010
woo new thread
>>
>>4244010

Yay!
>>
>>4244010
>til
For. It's for 1.4.0. It only works on 1.4.0, as one anon last thread found out the hard way.
>>
>>4244051
Well alrighty
>>
>>4244012
>>4244016
>>4244045

Congratulations!

You guys just managed to churn out three posts with absolutely no meaning what-so-ever, except for expressing ... delight, I think, would be the correct term ... about a new thread being created. And all posts were consecutive also. Ignoring the question if you actually felt delight upon this, I'm still wondering why you wasted time and energy with this quintessentially pointless action.

Oh, no, wait, this is behavior that I, as an autistic person (or at least people will call me that), do not understand ... or maybe perhaps there is a lot more retardation going on here than anyone is comfortable to admit?
>>
>>4244010
Any difference from 1.31 and 1.40?
>>
>>4244066
New settings and options (ability to adjust game volumes, ability to do auto-text), attempt by Ray to cover up the clothing issues in scene transitions, couple of typo fixes.
>>
Have all the scenes been decensored?

Or is it just partials for now?
>>
>>4244069
That you cannot come up with real arguments is truly Indicative.
>>
>>4244061
>or maybe perhaps there is a lot more retardation going on here than anyone is comfortable to admit?

yup right here, congrats
>>
>>4244073
>That you cannot come up with real arguments is truly Indicative.

Why would I need to argue with someone who is autistic?

That'd just be beating a dead horse, over and over again.
>>
>>4244077
An autistic who is right, nonetheless ... most autistics are actually more right about things anyways, so why trying?
>>
>>4244079
look at it try and justify its logic!
>>
>>4244079

Well seeing as how expressing, delight? (I'm not sure, you might want to help me express this emotion we are all having trouble with) can help motivate, I fail to see how you are right. But most people here would fail to see that and we aren't even autistic.

So what does that say?

Stop clogging up the thread with useless filth.
>>
holy shit guys not even 20 posts in and we got this...
mite actually beat the sandwich thread in quickest turnaround
>>
>>4244087

How about them headpats?
>>
>>4244086
>syntax error in line 1: completely incoherent sentence structure

OK, so I'll begin at the point where I can actually understand you.

>I fail to see how you are right. But most people here would fail to see that and we aren't even autistic.

Nope, these people would just be retarded, because I already wrote it. Another anon wrote it in the previous thread, y'know, and he was right, people don't read anymore.

It's already there. It's clear as the day. I just checked, and yes, it's still there, so what can I say? "Sue your elementary school teachers for not teaching you how to read"?

>Stop clogging up the thread with useless filth.

I don't think so. I destroyed one of these threads once, I can do so again without much hassle.

>>4244085

Oh, no, I don't need to justify it. I already did. If you don't understand it, it's not my problem. It's like if you don't even understand basic math, and my proof requires algebra. I don't have to justify it if you are that stupid to begin with.
>>
>>4244087
I agree 7/10 for effort. Mine lasted...100 sandwiches? i could of fed 100 starving children with those a shame. I think you guys are fucked though good luck surviving this shit storm.
>>
>>4244087
Forgot to mention all you can do is hide posts really sorry man anyways back to lurk mode.
>>
>>4244093
>could of

Well, that's bitter.

>http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/could-of-or-could-have
>>
>>4244096
it was a joke lol
>>
>>4244097
Oh, it was a joke. Of course it was a joke. All errors and typos you do are jokes.

Perhaps you are that naive, but I am not.
>>
>>4244092

>I don't think so. I destroyed one of these threads once, I can do so again without much hassle.

The picture expresses everything to this.

>Nope, these people would just be retarded, because I already wrote it.

>Admits to being retarded, proceeds to call others retarded to feel secure about himself.
>>
>>4244098
K
>>
>>4244098

>Oh, it was a joke. Of course it was a joke.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/joke

>All errors and typos you do are jokes.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/typo

Huh. I think in tennis it's what they call:

>game, set, match.
>>
>>4244100
engage the sandwich motherfucker
>>
>>4244102

Based on evidence of your lack of coherent structure base, I'd say that your comments provide all we need to assume you are autistic/retarded.

Of course it still is an assumption and even with 99% chance you actually are truly an autistic moron, there is that 1%.

But you've failed to prove you are from that 1% and continually to do so with your shitposting.

>You don't believe me? You will see.

By all means, be my guest.
>>
>>4244105

Perhaps you should take up reading in your spare time kid.
>>
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>4244107
>Based on evidence of your lack of coherent structure base

I'd like to see that evidence. Oh, no, wait, there is none. Again, I just checked.

>I'd say that your comments provide all we need to assume you are autistic/retarded.

Autistic, maybe. Retarded, I don't think so. I rather think the retarded ITT cannot deal with being called retarded and, to add insult to injury, call me now autistic (which might be true) AND retarded. And, sorry if that breaks your rhythm, but I couldn't care less about what retarded say about me. Q.E.D. - and since you are retarded, I assume you don't even know what that means without even looking, so I am going to tell you (since I am not retarded): Quod erat demonstrandum - which was to be proven.

>By all means, be my guest.

Well, as you can see ... can you? Did they teach you how to read Arabic numbers? Well, in the bottom right corner of this web page, there is a small counter, which as to this moment shows "31". This is the number of posts in this thread. And even though your powers of retention are as wet as a warthogs backside, by now even you must be aware of the fact that this thread pretty much deals about my ... some people might call it "shitposting". So, unless you are truly utterly mentally challenged, I already AM your guest - again, Q.E.D.
>>
>>4244106
I should but last time i got punished for it LOL.
>>
>>4244110
Funny that you say that, because at this precise moment I got several copies of books next and in front of me which I read about 95% already. And unlike some(/most/all?) people in this thread, not only am I capable of reading, but also capable of writing somewhat understandable sentences, which is more than can be said about this (>>4244086) person.

>>4244111
First, I got nothing to do with reddit. In fact, if I was from reddit, I guess I might've been utterly pissed about people liking the game which is supposed to be this thread's topic.
Second, dream on, as I am not gonna leave that soon. At least that's what it's gonna look like as of now ...
>>
>>4244112

>I'd like to see that evidence. Oh, no, wait, there is none. Again, I just checked.

Try reading your comments kid. It's all the evidence we need.

>Autistic, maybe. Retarded, I don't think so.

Well, seeing as how you ARE taking offense to it, I'd say the true objective has been achieved.

>Well, as you can see ... can you?

I hadn't realized such a small number as 31 determined the future of this thread. But of course a (How did you put it?) mentally challenged person would assume such a preposterous claim. Please do keep proving my point further for me.
>>
>>4244115
>First, I got nothing to do with reddit.
I like how you assumed that post about reddit is addressed to you :^)
>>
>>4244115

I too graduated from the university of internet bullshite! I think I saw you three rows ahead of me, what a coincidence!

Do keep lying to yourself, whatever helps you keep you hard.
>>
>>4244116
>Try reading your comments kid. It's all the evidence we need.

Huh, I did.

Now, it is a possibility that I cannot read, but based on what I have already written concerning the abundant number of books I have read so far (something you might have missed, so I am not gonna harp on that one this time - I mean this one: >>4244113), I am going to assume it's you who cannot read, and that your assumptions are now truly void.

>Well, seeing as how you ARE taking offense to it
Offence? Oh, god, heavens no, that's not offence. But again, since you cannot read, I do not expect you recalling what I wrote in the VERY POST THAT YOU HAVE BEEN QUOTING, which is that I am planning on continue shitposting about what might be considered equally pointless as this entire debate.

That's not offence - that's me picking up each and every bit of ammunition that you offer me. And you are too stupid to realize that. Then again, if you were not as retarded as I have written at the very beginning of this thread, you would have stopped writing a long time ago.

And now try a bit harder. I am expecting some really stupid twist this time. You have already shown we are not playing in the same intellectual league, but at this point I don't actually care anymore. My goal is fulfilled, the thread derailed, and I couldn't have done so without your help!

>I hadn't realized such a small number as 31 determined the future of this thread.
>does not understand the concept of extrapolation

And that's why I assume that you have no clue about mathematics ... or anything of particular worth what-so-ever.
>>
>>4244117
Partially that might have been my ego, but since I am shitposting anyways, I need to assume that it was directed at me.

If it was not, well, my statements are still standing. Neither do I come from reddit, nor do I intend to return there. Factually, I CANNOT return there, since I am not coming from it in the first place.

>>4244120
>I too graduated from the university of internet bullshite! I think I saw you three rows ahead of me, what a coincidence!

A-huh, a retard.

How do I know? Well, if you had any arguments, you would have come up with them in the first place. That you didn't does not only show me, but everyone in this thread that you GOT no arguments in the first place, and since you felt inclined to post, your post is either complete bullshit, or you are retarded - in which case your post is complete bullshit also. And, again, Q.E.D.
>>
>>4244125

>Doesn't understand the concept of the "Lernaean Hydra".
>Assumes to have derailed the thread.
>assumes to it is in a different intellectual field

What was that about evidence?

Hmm, I don't think you've come to the realization yet so I'll let you play in your own filth for a little bit longer.

>Offence? Oh, god, heavens no, that's not offence.

Right and I'm actually being serious when replying to you. See? Lying is fun kids.

>And now try a bit harder.

You're mentally handicapped, there really is no need to try.

>And that's why I assume that you have no clue about mathematics.

Right, because mathematics has any sort of relevance to the topic at hand. Alright Pythagoras.

>Implies it's actually intelligent.

Right, I'm going to refer you to my picture comment further up.
>>
>>4244134

Get served.

>Implies it knows.

Right because a mentally handicapped person can think for themselves, please do take your own advice and try harder.

It's getting quite boring with you repeating the same unoriginal insult over and over again, repetition is not something intelligent folks tend to do.

Ahem, what was it that you said?

>And, again, Q.E.D.

Ah right, point proven.
>>
Part 1:

>>4244135
>Doesn't understand the concept of the "Lernaean Hydra"

Err, no, I understand it, but I admit that I am failing to apply it to the current thread - which might be because I am having a different perspective than you have, as I am going to explain further down.

>Assumes to have derailed the thread.

Well, you MIGHT suffer from ADHD, in which case it might shock you if I tell you that this thread is about TF no more at all from about post number 10. And if we are being honest, it started with post number 7.

>assumes to it is in a different intellectual field

>not sure anymore if actually retarded or trolling or suffering from ADHD
>going for "actually retarded", and since you shouldn't ridicule mentally challenged people, I am not gonna laugh at you

By now it's pretty much evident that we are in a different intellectual league in any case. If it's my position (me being more intelligent than you) or your position (you being more intelligent than me) does not matter, the "different" still applies.

(But since you do not even believe that, I am still assuming that I am more intelligent than you.)

>Hmm, I don't think you've come to the realization yet so I'll let you play in your own filth for a little bit longer
>code for "I got no real arguments and hope that eventually you'll stop posting about things I don't wanna read about".

I apologize, but this is truly pathetic.
>>
Ahem! Guys? We have Sylvie thread here, not internet arguing, right? Mind you stop please?
>>
>>4244156
You know what's i funny about this? i get banned for 3 days for spamming sandwiches but these fucks get away with spamming off topic nonsense/non hentai or anime pics with it and nothing happens.

Oh the irony!
>>
>>4244156
No armchair moderiation please.
>>
Part 1:

>>4244142
>Right because a mentally handicapped person can think for themselves, please do take your own advice and try harder.

Well, usually when you refer to a post, you try to make a little more sense. I literally had to read your comment five times before I was somewhat sure you were referring to my deduction that if you had any arguments, you would have used them in the first place.

Saying "Well, it's a retard, it's no use trying to tell him" does not apply here. And please don't mistake that as "I am not going to tell you where you are wrong, but I am expecting the same from you".

I have written up from post 7 that simply expressing delight upon creation of a new thread is a waste of time and energy. These threads are supposed to advertise the game and to help people who have actual problems (not people as the sandwich guy who are just lazyasses and cannot be bothered using their brains for two seconds, which was the very reason the shitpost storm I have been participating in started), and as a means of communication for people modding/translating the game. Three consecutive posts defying not only that intend, but also having no actual meaning what-so-ever made me wrote that post in which I was actually so accurate that people failing to see the correctness of it without even explaining WHERE they are failing to see it can be considered a retarded pretty much without a second thought. It's like filing a bug with the text "It's not working!!!" - equally worthless.

You so far have not even tried to explain where you didn't understand me. This alone shows how retarded you are, and that you are still participating in my little shitposting battle just hammers this point again and again and again.
>>
Oh, but of course, I am the mentally handicapped here.
At this point, if I was you and had made all these mistakes, I would have said some posts ago that the other one was right. Because he factually was. Only a retard would fail to do so. And there we are at the very beginning again - the point that you are a retard.

>It's getting quite boring with you repeating the same unoriginal insult over and over again, repetition is not something intelligent folks tend to do.

Oh, the irony!
>>
>>4244167
Oh, I haven't made my point clear with that saying.

We are the cake, you are a crumb. Sorry.
>>
>>4244071
Sorry, lost your post in all the mess. It's still partial. A lot more has been 'decensored' since the original--namely, stuff involving the penis--but I'm not personally a fan of how it was done because they basically ignored the detail Ray put into said penis (before placing a mosaic over it) in favor of making it a copypasta of the cock from SDT.

So still definitely a partial, and hoping that the penis decensor isn't final.
>>
Oh looks like it pointless, then
Well, continue wasting your precious time for pointless arguing, I'm sure you are very proud of yourself here.
>>
>>4244179
I rate this blog post 3/5.
>>
>>4244174

Ah, damn. Alright, I gotcha.
>>
>>4244180
Why so high?
>>
File: SCSq1Aj_14.jpg (86 KB, 395x357) Image search: [Google]
SCSq1Aj_14.jpg
86 KB, 395x357
Was it banhammer?
>>
>>4244340

Its good, they were ruining the mood
>>
File: SCSq1Aj_04.jpg (35 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
SCSq1Aj_04.jpg
35 KB, 394x360
>>4244351
It really is!
>>
>>4244351

Wait did the banhammer really come down?
>>
>>4244374
Not sure but i see a "file deleted" on every non Sylvie picture and one "Deleted" on a complete post.
>>
>>4244426
I simply reported some posts in the hopes the mods would clean the whole thing up.
Seems like the ones reported are gone at least, so I suspect they got bans.
>>
>>4244427

About damn time, was hoping it'd die down so I could ask questions related to the topic at hand.

>>4244174

Just wondering if our ideas on events are being thrown around by the current mods, or if the ideas are being brought forth to Ray himself?
>>
any mega for 1.4? also does buying the game off dlsite get you the ongoing updates as well?
>>
Whoa wait is there a new version?

What's the latest tl patch?
>>
>>4244430
well im keeping em in mind, i cant really do much about scenes that would need CGs tho

>>4244459
the TL only patch is current
but 1.4 isnt really a "content" update more just some changes with UI n stuff
>>
>>4244469
Oh okay, yeah CG's would be up to Ray to do himself I'm assuming?

Man, all those ideas would be so awesome. I really hope someone's told Ray about them, or at least hope he's already thought of them.
>>
>>4244442
You get all future updates when you buy it on dlsite, but you have to redownload it every time (as far as I know)
>>
>>4244442
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1989885
>>
Can someone give me a quickie on what's new from v1.16 till now? Can't believe it's had this many updates
>>
>>4244690

Thank you kind soul.
>>
>>4244746
lesee... new outfits, the ability to go out alone and procure sweets, Nurse Sylvie can help with work, new H-scene and can talk with the NPCs

>anything im forgetting? its been a while since i played 1.16
>>
>>4244771
You can now caress Sylvie's face and make her suck your thumb.
>>
>>4244772
ah yeah forgot that wasnt in 1.16

anyway modpatch has been converted over...
it works but it feels pretty "beta" to be honest
the extra black screens threw off some of the scenes
ill put a link later if you guys want it but im still waiting for a "content" update to really work on it
>>
File: 1460386475022-1.png (1 MB, 1026x726) Image search: [Google]
1460386475022-1.png
1 MB, 1026x726
How do you change the name og game's version like this ?
>>
>>4244836
its in title_screen.ks

next to "title name="
>>
>>4244836
Why are there so many hands? What's going on there?
>>
File: 56234821_p0.jpg (604 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
56234821_p0.jpg
604 KB, 1100x1600
>>4244862
the doctor grew them to fill Sylvie's uncontrollable need for headpats!
>>
File: 1458901756355-h.jpg (143 KB, 744x819) Image search: [Google]
1458901756355-h.jpg
143 KB, 744x819
>>4244427
Thank goodness the cancer is hopefully gone.

Now everyone, get back to posting Sylvie pictures!
>>
File: 56006423_p0_master1200.jpg (242 KB, 734x1000) Image search: [Google]
56006423_p0_master1200.jpg
242 KB, 734x1000
>>4244909
on it! i went to pixiv and stocked up!
>>
Somehow an old translation dictionary ended up in the latest unmodded 1.4.0 patch. I have no clue how that happened, but it was brought to my attention by someone over on ULMF who thought it might've been due to settings.ks. It wasn't, but it did lead me in the right direction of poking at the TL dictionary.

v6c link is below.

https://mega.nz/#!v8FiULaD!VSITNNZH4u10RK1atvFMKpOKjE6d4Shu-2vDVeV0Od4
>>
File: 56301992_p0.jpg (348 KB, 776x520) Image search: [Google]
56301992_p0.jpg
348 KB, 776x520
>>4244918
huh odd, well glad u got it working... i just added the f.name== to them on my end to get it working
>>
>>4244923
There was no issue with settings.ks in vanilla 1.4.0, which is what I made my version from.

What had happened was that my old TL dictionary was missing several lines from 1.4.0, including the one for 'old man' and 'uncle'. So running the update with prune enabled gave me the lines. Fill in the nulls.
>>
File: 0742802752083y52.jpg (61 KB, 394x592) Image search: [Google]
0742802752083y52.jpg
61 KB, 394x592
>>4244930
ah, thatll do it.. well for the most part i try not to mess with your library anyway cause it would be a pain keeping track of changes from both heh...

fwiw im mostly just looking for bugs atm since there isnt much "mod" work to do with current resources
if i find enough stuff to fix ill put out a bugfix thing (no other changes, just fixes of course)
think that mite fit in to your "clean" TL patch if needed?
>>
anyone got a mirror for the clean 1.4?
>>
http://pornleech.com/slg-freakilycharming-life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-ver-1-4-0-579666.html
>>
>>4244936
Sure, if there's bugs in the main game, similar to what I had to do with the apron glitch he still hasn't fixed, or the missing name prompts for having lunch or starting the game. Already fixed all those, though.
>>
>>4244980
Does 1.4 add anything or just bug fixes?
>>
File: Bug.png (1 MB, 1358x878) Image search: [Google]
Bug.png
1 MB, 1358x878
I might just be stupid, but does anyone have any idea about a bug where Sylvie is simply missing? She's present in terms of dialogue and all that, but her sprites are just gone. Did I install the patches wrong?
>>
>>4245166
Just tested it, it happens after I install the latest TL patch. The music starts getting wobbly and some textures are missing. If anyone has any idea, it would be much appreciated.
>>
>>4245173
>The music starts getting wobbly
sounds like a creepypasta story
>>
>>4245220

Was just thinking that haha.

>>4245173

Never seen that happen before though, perhaps something was corrupted while downloading? I know Mega can do that sometimes (Rarely, but still happens... For me at least).
>>
>>4245018
New settings page, new game functions (volume settings, auto-play mode), a few minor changes to how the game handles scene transitions, a few minor typo fixes.

>>4245166
Are you sure you're using the latest version of the game? The current patch only works on 1.4.0. If you install it on any other version you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: 56345841_p0.png (595 KB, 645x1079) Image search: [Google]
56345841_p0.png
595 KB, 645x1079
https://mega.nz/#!3ssgVSaJ!210M7OhokqTtTgUBewVWusUlf4-lBresNE26U_XWtbw

ok finally got around to updating modpatch
but its super beta atm so use at your own risk
>so save a copy of your scenario folder before using
credit to "patch-kun" for the base i used (since im a lazy ass)
>>
Footwear ever be a thing in this game?
>>
>>4245388
socks and stockings are about it anon
>>
>>4244010
>we will never have a teaching feeling version of our hentaifus where we can help them recover and give them the happiness they deserved
Why you always remind me this?
>>
>>4244010 (OP)
you mind reuploading it again pls?
>>
>>4245452

Wot?
>>
>>4245427

Damn, wish footwear like shoes and such were planned.
>>
File: 56331492_p3_master1200.jpg (365 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
56331492_p3_master1200.jpg
365 KB, 1200x1200
>>4245472
if your talking about the 1.4 TL patch use this...
>>4244918
>>
>>4245478
Basically hentaifus with bad end who can get heatpatted like Sylvie
>>
So I'm guessing mod pack for 1.31 doesn't work with 1.4, huh?
>>
100% /e/

get this shit out of here
>>
>>4245493

Hentaifus...?
>>
>>4245499
He is referring to waifus from hentais I guess. Specifically from the hentais whose main route are always bad ends.
>>
File: 56331492_p0_master1200.jpg (117 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
56331492_p0_master1200.jpg
117 KB, 800x1000
>>4245495
see
>>4245302
its beta but it works
feel free to tell me if there is any problems (i know it loads alil slow)
>>
>>4245516

No problems yet cap'n.
>>
>>4245510

I see I guess.
>>
File: 56006423_p5_master1200.jpg (307 KB, 734x1000) Image search: [Google]
56006423_p5_master1200.jpg
307 KB, 734x1000
>>4245544
good to hear,
im writing some extra stuff for the nurse outfit for when you go shopping in the market right now...
ill update it if i like how it turns out later
>>
>>4245549

Aww yiss! Can't wait!
>>
Where is the translated game download link?
What happened here?
>>
>>4245588
There was a huge bug in it, so it's been replaced by >>4244918
>>
I've got 700 relationship with her now. Is it worth having sex with her more? Build up lust? Are there any more areas besides forest/Market/Clothing shop?
>>
>>4245728
The restaurant, obviously.
>>
Could anyone tell me how you get her to suck your thumb?
>>
pat her head. then an option to get her suck your thumb will appear.
it probably has minimum lust/relationship.
>>
File: ErdaF8m[1].jpg (96 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ErdaF8m[1].jpg
96 KB, 1024x576
Im on 1.3
There isnt still a way to update without losing the save?
>>
>>4244690
>http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1989885
thank anon
>>
File: first try.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
first try.gif
2 MB, 960x540
If some random anon could help me that would be awesome. My problem right now is that after i press an action(pat head and other stuff) it shows the dialog and after that it says "tag:[dress_smile]does not exist." or "label:'show_button2b'does not exist.". Right now i'm on patch 1.16 and it happens if i try to update it to 1.3. It someone could help me identify the problem or just upload their files.
>>
>>4245904
Just move your save files over. They're the .sav files in the game's main directory.
>>
>>4246027
Your problem is that you're trying to apply patches to 1.16. You have to actually have the full game for 1.4.0 and then apply the 1.4.0 English patch.
>>
>>4244010
my teaching feeling seems to be stuck on "loading Tyranoscript" for the last 5 minutes or so. what's the cause?
>>
File: 56156146_p0.jpg (307 KB, 560x832) Image search: [Google]
56156146_p0.jpg
307 KB, 560x832
>>4245550
For those of you using my 1.4 modpatch drop this in scenario to add some new lines for the market with Nurse Sylvie

https://mega.nz/#!e1t13S6A!6s4dj6s-8xU2idVvrNtR27VRWZaaQJF3eE0nGL1RyjU

>>4246402
what version you using? and which patch?
>>
>>4246415
version 1.3.1
not sure what translation got it off "that cheese whore's" page.

Can advise on a better replacement?
>>
>>4246433
You probably got an old patch.

Current version of the game is 1.4.0. Current patch is for 1.4.0.
>>
>>4244010
Which version would you recommend that I get if I haven't played since 1.16 or so? I really want more content, but the Mod Pack for 1.31 sounds amazing. Can I know what it entails? What's in the mod pack?
>>
>>4246415

Bloody nice job!

Also still no problems and I've already done 99% of everything so it's pretty much stable for me, load times are good as well so great job mate!
>>
>>4246439
just got the 1.4.0 version, cannot get file to open for some reason. Still getting a "loading tyranoscript" white screen..
>>
>>4246415
This is the cutest Sylvie I've seen. May I save her?
>>
File: 56135883_p1_master1200.jpg (271 KB, 640x840) Image search: [Google]
56135883_p1_master1200.jpg
271 KB, 640x840
>>4246447
if u get it there is a readme with details...
my new 1.4 version is just a converted one with a couple things taken out (its beta so ill add stuff back in later wen Ray does a big update)
but the 1.3.1 version is better IMO (but u need a clean version of 1.3.1 before u put it in)

>>4246433
is that the version before the patch or after? cause the patch changes the name on the top of the window

>>4246467
go for it anon, i got most of my pics from Pixiv
>>
>>4246472
Cool, I'll grab 1.3.1 then, thanks!
>>
File: 385783974101.png (1 MB, 1033x719) Image search: [Google]
385783974101.png
1 MB, 1033x719
>>4246476
fwiw i made a 1.3.1 version of the nurse thing i just did if anyone wants it (only if your using the 1.3.1 modpatch)

https://mega.nz/#!jl0U2Ybb!Kf9A6oQApkkbrY8If47CCX5BUoTIt-xK0wpnO5nr8Ww
>>
File: 55813262_p0.png (448 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
55813262_p0.png
448 KB, 679x960
ok to make things more simple...

1.4.0 current modpatch
https://mega.nz/#!6gMwHDpJ!vDKy-BL7qf2zBDW-qnfdYL4qAyAy3CblkgkIu7Fj4e8

1.3.1 final modpatch (it has the nurse thing with it)
https://mega.nz/#!Ps0g1LYY!-z53d0VIpK-pRhp16JNU_heXQCBcYIVpyfuSiVwv-2o

ill convert new stuff back to 1.3.1 if requested... but im dropping it with Rays next content update
>>
>>4246463
Have no idea what you're doing. If you buy the game, unzip the file, then slap the patch on top it just works. I've literally never seen a white screen saying 'loading tyranoscript' so...

But hey, just for shits and giggles, try moving the game somewhere else on your hard drive, like your desktop. Maybe you're having a permissions issue. lol
>>
File: vining.jpg (94 KB, 960x649) Image search: [Google]
vining.jpg
94 KB, 960x649
>>4246499
That was the ticket, needed to be on the desktop.
Thanks m8
>>
File: 56331492_p2_master1200.jpg (149 KB, 670x1200) Image search: [Google]
56331492_p2_master1200.jpg
149 KB, 670x1200
>>4246498
woops accidentally deleted the 1.4.0 patch while cleaning out my drive

1.4.0 modpatch (again)
https://mega.nz/#!rsVQGAyK!RTJwTX9liNFn_Gj-KZdGDIjNFStIOrX30u0RvD_Tc6Q
>>
>>4246519
VIRUSES?
>>
File: 676732228795624211.jpg (143 KB, 795x594) Image search: [Google]
676732228795624211.jpg
143 KB, 795x594
>>4246520
ALL OF THEM!
>>
>>4246521
Daihen!!
>>
File: bfighterthumbsup.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bfighterthumbsup.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>4246507
Woo, my blind guess was right! Glad to hear you got it working, enjoy the headpats!
>>
>>4246527
You're a pretty cool guy, anon.
>>
So, am I expected to buy Teaching Feeling? Or does anyone have a torrent for 1.31? I got this ModPack for it.
>>
>>4246541
If you buy it you'll get the latest version, which is 1.4.0 and requires >>4246519 if you want a mod pack.
>>
>>4246541

Try the ULMF thread on Teaching Feeling, or I think that one site has it, can never remember it's name, might be in one of the earlier comments above. Going to have to wade through that shitstorm of retardedness though, to find it though.
>>
>>4246571
>>4246554
I hit up Nyaa and got it, thank you though.
>>
>>4246572

Bloody hell my memory sucks sometimes haha. Thanks.
>>
So does 1.40 not have an English translation? I had 1.16 until I saw this thread but the 1.40 linked in replies isn't English
>>
>>4246785
Have you even tried applying the patch?
>>
>>4246803
Yeah. It changed my menu options to English but all the dialog is still in Japanese
>>
>>4246803
I'm fucking retarded ignore me. I got just the UI patch because the OP link for the patch didn't work and I never actually scrolled through the thread. I'll go quietly pet Sylvie now
>>
File: Sylvie.jpg (398 KB, 1280x1602) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie.jpg
398 KB, 1280x1602
>>4246834

All good lad, mistakes happen. Just give Sylvie all the headpats she deserves!
>>
>>4246850
Doujins where it's vanilla headpetting with heart pupils for 673 page when
>>
File: CUpGSusXIAA0cRz.jpg (60 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
CUpGSusXIAA0cRz.jpg
60 KB, 500x628
>>4246859

Wot?
>>
>>4246863
I believe he's requestion information on when one might expect to encounter doujinshi containing hundreds (probably a hyperbole) of pages of vanilla headpats, where the one receiving the headpats has heart pupils.
>>
>>4246866

Hmm, good question. I had seen a comment on a thread or two before this one where someone actually got a doujinshi of Sylvie and they were going to scan it. Not sure what happened to that though.
>>
>>4246885
there are multiple on sadpanda, not 673 pages though and not exactly focussed on headpatting, more the other interactions
>>
Can I fugg that cute waitress? She's adorbs.
>>
File: canyouguesswho.png (1 MB, 1231x625) Image search: [Google]
canyouguesswho.png
1 MB, 1231x625
>apply translation patch
>sylvia dissapears
censoring has really stepped up its game
spooky
>>
>>4246885
Patch-kun here, just been hectic is all. I still have it, I'm still gonna scan it, that just got delayed a little. I haven't forgotten!
>>
>>4246901
You installed a patch for one version onto a game of a different version. For instance, installing the 1.16 patch on anything after 1.16, or installing the 1.4.0 patch on anything earlier.

Current version of the game is 1.4.0. Current English patch is for 1.4.0.
>>
>>4246896
Ray has stated that no one besides Sylvie will get a route, so nah, Nephy is off-limits.
>>
>>4246910
finding the 1.4 game didnt take me long, but the translation for 1.4 is down? unless that UI package in the OP has it,
https://mega.nz/#!b0FVVC4I!NRcrIjNREEPhqGzqSCdkpk4VxumNuEZMuDQwb-ruAoM
is broken.
>>
>>4246908

Oh okay awesome! Glad to hear it.
>>
>>4246911

That's depressing.
>>
>>4246921
Well, it seems you didn't have to wait.
Because the clusterfuck patch is here >>4246519 and it has the translation in it.

(If you just want the translation I'll hit you up.)
>>
>>4246921
see
>>4244918
>>
Any notable new content in 1.4 compared to 1.31?
Wondering if i should upgrade again. Didnt even finish the previous save file.
>>
>>4247001
I've heard it's just bug fixes and UI tweaks.
>>
No download link? We all became legal suddenly?
>>
>>4247038
It was posted earlier in the thread. http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1989885
>>
>>4247001
Bug fixes and a few new features (auto mode, volume sliders).

Latest tweet from Ray says that he is confident there'll at the least be a new beta available before the month is over, if not a new version.
>>
File: 0008730856296592.jpg (61 KB, 267x597) Image search: [Google]
0008730856296592.jpg
61 KB, 267x597
the wait for updates is killing me!

im starting to get Sylvie withdrawals...
>>
>>4247317
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/722324769392070657

TALKING TO SYLVIE

Oh my actual fuck, Ray's addiction to twitter bots suddenly results in trying to make conversation with Sylvie a real thing.
>>
>>4247397

Wot? Sylvie twitter bots?
>>
>>4247450
Ray likes a lot of bots online, so he's trying to implement a conversation system that lets you type at Sylvie and have her respond rather than the current 'Talk' system that's random.
>>
So I'm not sure about how to continue. I just headpatted and talked to sylvie, bought her a pancake never molested her... and then I fucked her when she told me.
Now the only thing I can do is go to the market and there is the guy who brought her and apparently I can't do shit, also when I talk to sylvie 3 times I can brew tea or go to bed to see the same scene again, I dont know if brewing tea does something, and finally when I headpat her now I can caress her cheek but I don't see any effect.
I'm stuck here because I can't unlock more options nor more clothes.
Also, where can I see her lust? To get the denial scene I have to wait various days headpatting her till she ask me several times to have sex and then say no? Or just headpat her several days then choose go to bed and there will be a new scene?
>>
>>4247484
Also, I downloaded the english patch but only translates UI and uncensor scenes, is this the wrong patch? Where can I get the translation for the actual version?
>>
>>4247487
Sounds like the wrong patch.
>>4244918
>>
>>4247474

Oh, that sounds cool I suppose.
>>
>>4247492
Thanks anon, now I can understand something
>>
>>4247484
Click the Sylvie button on the main menu to see her lust level. If you keep playing without clicking 'to bed' and her lust is high enough, she'll eventually come to you asking for it instead.
>>
>>4247484
In the memories, there are a number of scenes you can play, each with 3 variations for low[below 30 but somewhere higher than 20 or some shit], medium[begins at 30-50] and high[begins at ~120] lust. Just redo the steps to trigger the scene for each lust increment to unlock.

Outside - make her wear the frilly dress and go to the forest. Walk around until you can rest, then kiss her and let nature take its course aha kill me

Blowjobs - just take her to bed and choose this option

Longing stream - headpats to oblivion, no fucking at all several days in a row. She'll begin saying "ah..it's nothing" before bed about 2 nights before you reach a checkpoint. The checkpoints take place as you go to bed without fucking her and she prompts you to fuck her. If you ignore her the first time it takes another ~6 for the next checkpoint where she drops her panties and you can choose to ignore her again. Third and final point she just wakes you up and bangs you. All the other times just agree to fuck her to get the scene

Kitchen - fucked me up, since it used to be a transparent dress. You need to get her to high enough lust to strip naked around the house and to get the apron, which you put on in the etc tab. Then go to bed without fucking her and the scene triggers the next morning. I've found the low lust scene triggers at high lust if you don't have any of the scenes, so combining that with blue leaves is a good way to get all the scenes without fucking around unlocking shit. Would strongly recommend keeping her naked in apron as often as you can tolerate, 10/10

Solo - leave alone at ~200 lust, then come back without doing anything else with your day. Scene triggers, and unlocks your shirt for her to wear. Make her wear only the shirt at >400 lust and bed her to trigger the high lust solo scene.
>>
>>4247474
huh sounds pretty cool, wonder if it will work the same as the special names do currently...

>although a actual Sylvie-bot would be pretty awesome

either way, it looks like it may be a bit more work for the TL ppl
>>
>>4247748

On twitter?

Or are we talking an actual Sylvie bot application?

Because if we are talking about twitter, we should take Microsoft's twitter-bot into consideration and how 4chan/Tumblr messed it up.
>>
>>4247761
So basically it would need to be seeded with personality, and then have certain avenues of learning closed off.
>>
>>4247761
well Ray is always using one in his streams so its not that unlikely a Sylvie themed one would be made by someone
>>
>>4247761
We're talking about Ray putting conversation-bot-like functionality into TeachingFeeling to replace the Talk function.
>>
>>4247801

That'd be actually pretty cool. I think that'd be fucking amazing function to have and he should absolutely try it out, experiment with it.
>>
>>4247793

Huh, I never go to them because I always figured they'd be speaking Japanese there.
>>
>>4247775
Aye, if we've learned anything from Microsoft's bot example.
>>
>>4247807
well yeah thats how it is mostly, (although he can speak english)
>>
>>4247806
That's what he's doing, which is why we're discussing it at all.
>>
man ray is really baiting that huge update on twitter ;-;
>>
>>4247819

I know, just cool is all and can't wait to see the beta of it.
>>
File: UndDone.png (500 KB, 1194x676) Image search: [Google]
UndDone.png
500 KB, 1194x676
>>4247832
i hope it actually gets added soon... although it wouldnt be the first time hes made TF looking stuff and not added it
>>
>>4247895

That second one looks bloody hot. Can't wait.
>>
File: Und2.png (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Und2.png
96 KB, 800x800
>>4247900
no i mean these were put up on his twitter a while ago and havnt been seen since ...
i just made em into .png's so i could see em in game
i dont have the original pic tho
>>
File: sad.gif (467 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
467 KB, 500x275
>>4247903

Fuckin 'ell...... Ye get a man's hopes up then ye crush em.
>>
File: SylCless.jpg (121 KB, 1002x1416) Image search: [Google]
SylCless.jpg
121 KB, 1002x1416
>>4247912
well the black one is in the modpatch at least

i would do more of em but it would be kinda pointless if Ray actually DOES add them in a content update heheh...
>>
>>4247914

Well you aren't wrong....
>>
>>4247914
He already said he would, so...yeah...
>>
what do blue flowers do in the tea?
>>
>>4247961
Reduce Sylvie's lust.
>>
File: 7a.png (109 KB, 584x584) Image search: [Google]
7a.png
109 KB, 584x584
>>4244010
Slightly OC coming through.
Fight on to full translation~
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (66 KB, 956x466) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
66 KB, 956x466
>>4248015
tis pretty cute anon
>>
>>4248015
Full translation's been done for a while now.
>>4244918
>>
File: Untitlpopoed.png (26 KB, 479x163) Image search: [Google]
Untitlpopoed.png
26 KB, 479x163
anyone know where is the location of this image inside data folder ? The one appear on taskbar when open the game ?
>>
>>4248614
its link.png in the game folder
>>
File: 54295565_p0.jpg (50 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
54295565_p0.jpg
50 KB, 600x610
>>4248644

thanks
>>
File: 1456060371048-h.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1708) Image search: [Google]
1456060371048-h.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1708
Finished building a new computer and have to start over now. ; _ ; oh well, tis worth it for the princess.
>>
hell i'm bored... does anyone know if horoko is still alive?
>>
>>4247584
If you have to get lust high enough to get her naked then how do you get the low lust kitchen scene? Do you have to use blue flowers and get them in reverse order?
>>
>>4249024
The low lust scenes seem to happen first regardless of lust level. I completely missed the forest scene and had her at over 200 by the time I finally figured out you needed to stop at the spot when she asks if you want to take a break, and it still gave me the low lust scene first. So I assume the kitchen scene would be the same.
>>
>>4249024
make here wear the apron
scene 1:
at least 30 lust to get her naked under the apron
scene 2:
60 lust
scene 3:
120 lust
>>
>>4249051
Right. But at what point do you get the apron?

>>4249035
Good to know.
>>
>>4249076
you can buy it in the shop at 700+ intimacy
>>
>>4249076
sorry.. typo... it's 600+ intimacy
>>
>>4248908
Why did you not just move your save file?
>>
>>4248908
did the hard drive fail?
cause if not you can get just yank it out and get an adapter then use it as an external..
its what i did wen my old laptop died on me,
>>
>>4249101
hey there support tan, how's it going?

is there anything left to do on this version or are we just waiting for the next one?
>>
File: Sakamotodesuga_1.gif (4 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Sakamotodesuga_1.gif
4 MB, 540x304
>>4249115
im just waiting myself

>unless there are any suggestions from ppl here?

im just making more "talks" for the market scene atm since i gotta do something to pass the time... heh
>>
>>4249149
hm, guess i'll do some more uncensoring within the next days then.
I hope horoko will still do the details on the images
>>
>>4249156
hows that coming along? havnt really checked ULMF since i mentioned that problem with the names thing to "patch kun" a bit ago
>>
Can you put it in her butt yet?
>>
I've got a modded 1.31 and even though I like Sylvie as much as the next guy, can I transfer my save file from that to modded 1.4 so that I don't have to go clicking all the way from the beginning again?
>>
>>4249231
No.

>>4249256
Yes.
>>
>>4249264
>Yes.
How?
>>
>>4249266
Copy the .sav files into the new directory. There is nothing complicated about it.
>>
Where can I download the latest version of the game, (I believe 1.4, not the patch.)

I have version 1.3.0
>>
>>4249367
Also, I downloaded this before 1.3 was fully translated.
>>
>>4249367
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1989751
>>
>>4249391
Got a mega of it? I don't do torrents anymore.
>>
How many clothes is all the clothes? I really wanna finish my collection.
>>
>>4249429
last outfit unlocked is gothic lolita at 1000 love
>>
Right, I've done everything. No idea what to do now. Infinite head pats and tongue sucks.
>>
File: CgnsfXMUoAAlcvp.jpg (51 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
CgnsfXMUoAAlcvp.jpg
51 KB, 600x399
He deleted the tweet for some reason, but here's a minor quality-of-life update to the main interface. Finally you can tell what time of day it is without having to guess.
>>
File: sm1-1.jpg (592 KB, 1351x900) Image search: [Google]
sm1-1.jpg
592 KB, 1351x900
>>4249213
dunno.. i havn't heard anything from horoko since the last thread.. so i don't know how he's coming along or if he is still working on it..

I just started with the BJ scene
>>
>>4249472
What's that white box?
>>
>>4249547
I guess you can talk with Sylvie by typing text in it.
>>
File: Fallout_(PC)_19.png (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_(PC)_19.png
100 KB, 640x480
>>4249559
WE FALLOUT NOW
>>
>>4249398
Then you are out of luck.
>>
Any idea what outfits can be unlocked in the second page and how to get them?
>>
>>4249576
Just keep raising Sylvie's stats.
>>
What do I need for the page 2 scenes? Her lust is already 180, so I think it more than qualifies for (high), since the page 1 scenes that were (Very High) already triggered.
>>
>>4249589
From OP:
>For second page scene - level up her lust to 200+, then leave the house alone and return. Then level up to 400 and make her wear shirt before bed;
>>
>>4249589
Dude. There is a walkthrough in op-post.
Bump her lust till 200+
>>
>>4249591
Yeah that's one
>>
File: Lolirelia.png (1 MB, 976x681) Image search: [Google]
Lolirelia.png
1 MB, 976x681
i wonder if Ray is actually gonna do something with little Aurelia?

for now ill be satisfied with mine!
>>
1.4.1 and 1.5.0b1 incoming some time this weekend according to Ray's twitter. 1.5.0b1 will be for the new time-of-day system as well as the prototype communication system. No new events just yet.
>>
>>4249576
You get the second page outfits by unlocking the H-scenes on the second page of memories.
>>
>>4250581
Oh wow it's already out. Uh, crap. Testing compatibility with patch now. With luck the only changes will be a few typo fixes and no longer needing to include certain ks files.
>>
File: itshappening.jpg (354 KB, 1366x938) Image search: [Google]
itshappening.jpg
354 KB, 1366x938
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>4250653
aww shit son!
>>
>>4250638
so i don't need to fix the positions of the buttons anymore?
>>
>>4250653
Is this for real?
>>
>>4250663
I'm not sure what you mean. 1.4.1 isn't a huge change, thankfully, but unfortunately the only bugs it fixed from my list were the apron bug and one minor bug with the 'x-ray' button in Settings. So the existing patch should work with 1.4.1. Heck, here's the changelog:

>Fixed several issues with missing indicators and un-progressable lines in CG Mode
>Fixed issue where not having pink flowers would make it impossible to use blue flowers in the tea
>Fixed issue where buying the Apron would also buy the Blue Apron
>Fixed issue with incorrect color ribbon in Forest event

>>4250664
It is. This is in the latest beta. The babydoll is back in (and there are two different types of it now!) and we now know how he's planning to put in the stuff from >>4247895

Personally, I'm most hype for the anal tail. Now my neko Sylvie will be complete in the most lewd way!
>>
File: w-1.png (274 KB, 682x900) Image search: [Google]
w-1.png
274 KB, 682x900
>>4250780
woo! its gonna be great,
the new Aurelia outfit is pretty nice too

speaking of which if anyone wants it here is loli version... touched it up a bit but i was working with a jpg as source so...
>>
File: dress-win2.png (132 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
dress-win2.png
132 KB, 695x850
>>4250780
i meant the beta..

anyway.. here is the new dress-win2 window
>>
>>4250653
uh can anyone translate those words?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.