[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taimanin Yukikaze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: D10.jpg (60 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
D10.jpg
60 KB, 960x540
So is ep3 every going to be subbed? Its been over 2 months now.
>>
If you're not paying someone to do it, you're gonna have to wait like the rest of us.

The likelihood of it getting subbed eventually is about 95%. As to when... it's a mystery ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>4238200
it is rather garbage after all
>>
>>4238234
What group could I go to? I don't mind paying
>>
>>4238200
Wasn't it subbed already? I'm not sure. It'spure garbage anyway.
>>
>>4238310
I can't find one. It's not that bad but yeah it kinda sucks. Still wanted it sub. Just don't know any sub groups for it. Would gladly pay
>>
>>4238425
go to hentaihaven and contact them.
>>
>>4238200
Muchohentai.com has it subbed. They usually have some errors with their subs so I don't know how accurate the sub is.
>>
2 was better.

3 didn't have near enough Rinko.
>>
>>4238528
Alright thanks
>>
File: ev019b.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ev019b.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
>>4238200
wish they had a pregnant yukikaze gangbang scene
>>
>>4238632
Wish the VN was translated.
Is anyone even attempting it?
>>
>>4238200

The real question is: Aren't the lot of those guys ninjas? Ryu Hayabusa level ninjas who would kill you in your sleep and pull your eyeballs out so you can see yourself die?

Did ZiZ turn this into a gigantic cuck-fest so they can shoot themselves in their nuts?

You think that's the reason shit like this is not getting (better) subs?
>>
Ep3 is the last work of rinko's voice actor in this series, it is worth collecting if you love her voice.(although it's no doubt garbage)
She just became mother and seems quitting jobs with a lot of screaming like taimanin.
>>
here is a sub video of it

http://hentaistream.com/taimanin-yukikaze-episode-03
>>
>>4238564
I wish they never fucked up this series. It still hurts seeing how good episode 2 could have been in that trailer at the end of episode 1.
>>
>>4239449
god, that trivia got me so fucking hard....
>>
File: miruno.jpg (32 KB, 210x300) Image search: [Google]
miruno.jpg
32 KB, 210x300
>>4239655
She also does voice work for prime time kiddie anime on tv under the alias ミルノ純
>>
>>4239659
Kid show TV VA at Day. Slutty VA for hardcore rape anime at night. hahahahaha
>>
>>4239810
Definite marriage material.
>>
>>4238695

Might be someone
>>
>>4238200
The animation after the 1st was just garbage, I don't visit these threads often so i'm not even informed. All I know is something happened and it went to ABSOLUTE shit
>>
>>4238725
>how to spot a newfag
>>
Nice to meet you
I am Japanese
I can not speak English
Please tell me
taimanin asagi battle arena
All scenarios data tool
download can place
>>
>>4238725
Not really more like fuck toys with ninja outfits really.
>>
>>4239659

aww she's cute.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.