[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation Dark Mana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: demonstrate002.png (366 KB, 1050x1457) Image search: [Google]
demonstrate002.png
366 KB, 1050x1457
A Hentai game develpment blog:
http://operationdarkmana.blogspot.com/

First post on 4chan, let me know if I do anything wrong, thanks.
>>
>>4236690
I can help?
>>
>>4236737
Sure, but how are you going to help me? Since this is a personal project and I do the codding, art and project management by myself only, maybe the best way to help is to tell me what you want from the game by leaving message? Or, if you are really interesting about the game, maybe you can help me to translate the plot in to English? I'll give you credit for this. :)
>>
I like it. Reminds me of the Legend of Krystal or the Nurse Nancy series, only cleaner. Keep it up.
>>
>>4236690
how about you tell me what is it about?
>>
File: Ava Disable 03.gif (764 KB, 508x917) Image search: [Google]
Ava Disable 03.gif
764 KB, 508x917
>>4238979
This is a 2D ACT Hentai game, includes minority elements such as tentacle, egg birth, alien/monster/insect sex. Extreme elements such as guro or shit stuff are removed because of the audience demand. The highlight of this game is the plot and a unique H mode presented.

This blog pretty much covered everything about the game and if you are a potential audience you may be interesting about the content. The author don't know how many tentacle fans are there in English ACG community and he is willing to present a good gaming experience to all fans of tentacle around the world, that's why he leaves a message here.

A brief background is given in: http://operationdarkmana.blogspot.com/2016/02/background_13.html
Game prototype video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC71fO3DIAA

Thanks!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.