[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The /hgg/ thread for CM3D2 isn't working. Once I get the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CM3D2_cover.jpg (40 KB, 230x320) Image search: [Google]
CM3D2_cover.jpg
40 KB, 230x320
The /hgg/ thread for CM3D2 isn't working. Once I get the torrent downloaded, where do I progress form there? Is there an installation order or did someone slap together an installer? Does this have an English patch?
>>
bumpo
>>
Try this wiki to get installation instructions: http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/Custom_Maid_3D_2/Technical_Help

Then after that, go here to grab official updates, the Hongfire patch, and anything else you'd like or need: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/444096-KISS-Custom-Maid-3D2-%28%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%A0%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%893D2-%29-Discussion-FAQ

I hope this helped. If not, I'm really sorry. :(
>>
>>4235279
As a side note, you'll want to install the official update first before the Hongfire patch to avoid corrupting your game's files and needing to reinstall.
>>
Not OP but what's the windows 10 shenanigans? It just won't work?
Haven't tried since the download takes long.
>>
>>4235294
It'll work on Windows 10 (I know because I'm using it on that OS), but you need a program called Locale Emulator to be able to run the game in Japanese locale to get it to run properly. I'll even link LE here: https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator/releases Just grab the latest version and plop it into a folder anywhere on your PC and install it. Be aware you need to keep it in the same place until you ever want to uninstall it, until then, keep it there.
>>
>>4235298
In addition: You need to use Locale Emulator on Windows 10 because applocale won't work on that OS.
>>
>>4235300
Applocale works fine for me. I'm running 10.
>>
>>4235438
Wait, really? I didn't know that, did they just recently patch that OS so applocale is fixed? Or what's up with that?
>>
>>4235300
You don't need either. NTLEA handles it just fine, and last I knew the translation patch includes NTLEA and a shortcut to use it and launch the game.

It's maximum no-brainer.
>>
>>4235467
Huh... I honestly didn't know that, that's good to know. I feel dumb giving information that makes things harder now, though... Oh well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.