[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You rage, you lose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: r-jfj7jny7.jpg (590 KB, 1121x1600) Image search: [Google]
r-jfj7jny7.jpg
590 KB, 1121x1600
You rage, you lose.
>>
sadpanda?
>>
File: p_028.jpg (557 KB, 1280x1826) Image search: [Google]
p_028.jpg
557 KB, 1280x1826
This was a weird hentai OP.
>>
File: shindol.png (745 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
shindol.png
745 KB, 1280x1896
:^)
>>
Source of the first picture ?
>>
>>4227344
The Value of Love.
>>
>>4227204
:(
>>
>>4227204
I want to believe she will get her happy ending.
>>
>>4227125
>having children in order to live a fulfilling life

this is legit hilarious actually
>>
>>4227204
Sauce? i cant seem to find it
>>
>>4227421
nvm found it. seems it was edited for some reason.
https://hitomi.la/galleries/893084.html
>>
>>4227374
what a paradox
>>
>>4227042
shindol is one fucked up artist
his trying to highlight the real world trauma about young women that are addicted to sex and drugs.
and then slowly losing hope and just clinging to ecstasy.
>>
>>4227125
When i read this i just laugh myy ass-off of how dumb it was. Everyone in this were aleady cheating on everyone just the tests they have to do were stupid so her being stolen wasnt that much and the things she was saying even made me laugh more.
>>
>>4228071
Theres another female artist depicting the real life trauma stuff but its just flat out disturbing ill just stick to vanilla
>>
>>4229498
Is that the one where it's a short girl with dark hair and a tall girl with blonde hair and they're standing at a test results board and the blonde girl glares at the short girl and blames her for everything before running off?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.