[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Repetition: Eroge!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: ripped straight from getchu.jpg (376 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
ripped straight from getchu.jpg
376 KB, 700x500
Whats the appeal with this show? I see its one of the more popular on streaming sites but its six eps in, and the show has been 90% dicking the same two girls with a cast of 5. The lolli was been handed a vibrator to handle things on her own, glasses has gotten a couple of quickies and the boss is for all evidence still a virgin (she's not even in the trailer for this ep).

I don't hate the art, the animation, the girls or the blocking. Some of the scenes are pretty good. But the pairing formula is staler than late night cinemax. Everything in this ep has already been done.

How has this gotten to 6 eps?
>>
>>4223747
>dicking the same two girls with a cast of 5
I hate this shit the most. I liked that blonde girl and never had any action. The same shit was in Tropical Kiss I think where hot blonde bitch never was fucked.
>>
The game is pretty good, maybe that why the anime has so many fans...
>>
>>4223867
Does the 30-year-old loli get fucked in the game?
>>
>>4223886
Ye
>>
>>4223747
The first 2 episodes were God tier, then it turned into meh
>>
>>4223890
not in the anime right..?
>>
It would be hot as fuck IF THEY ANIMATED THE RIGHT SCENES
Holy shit another episode filled with the worst scenes.
>>
>>4223747
>the loli will be never be animated
For what purpouse?
>>
>>4223747
there;s no 6th ep yet.
>>
What is the name of this show ??
>>
>>4223747
6 fucking episodes and still no Reina scenes.
>>
>>4223747
So is Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend the only CW hentai where the loli gets dicked?
>>
>>4223747
Collaboration Works is one of the best H studios, their art and animation are consistently good, the only problem is that they gat stale after 2-3 episodes as you said

Top tier studio if you're a vanilla guy
>>
>>4224061
The 6th ep is about to come out
>>
>>4224197
there's maki-chan to nau eps 2 and 3.
>>
My biggest bitch so far is that he's openly three of them, and yet there has been a distinct lack of group scenes.

That threesome they did doesn't count, because you never see both girls on screen at the same time. That's just vanilla with the scene occasionally switching between two girls. (Hentai loves to do that shit, and it makes me mad.)
>>
the new episode should be up by tomorrow or so, any possible pics of it like stitch or gifs be available when its posted?
>>
File: Yes-This-Pleases-Nagisa.jpg (423 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
Yes-This-Pleases-Nagisa.jpg
423 KB, 1280x722
>>4223747
The two are probably two of the most easily accessible ero voice actresses in the industry is why. Blondey is Misono Mei who's in practically every nukige in some way, and Tsundere is voiced by Satou/Akashi Yuki who is almost as common as Mei. Yuki used to have voice samples of her voicing an ero version of Haruhi Suzumiya too if I recall. She's pretty fun.
>>
>>4225169
>>4225169
Literally all the scenes are previewed on some site. It's a 5 min teaser. That's how I know it's gonna be shitty vanilla scenes no one wants.
>>
>>4224224

I used to believe this, but the new Eroge! series (new studio, new set of girls) could have been great and instead is some of lowest quality shit I've seen churned out of Japan in a long time.
>>
File: 1443404287596.jpg (57 KB, 460x534) Image search: [Google]
1443404287596.jpg
57 KB, 460x534
>>4223747
>best girl Iori gets TWO scenes in the entire series
>one of them ends in scat
>>
>>4225299
fun to know
>>
Eppy six was a disappointment I want to see the loli get fucked. Not the same girls over and over again.
>>
>Photographed backgrounds
RIP collaboration works ;_;
>>
File: nichi.jpg (52 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
nichi.jpg
52 KB, 492x492
>>4225429
>not liking that scat scene
>>
>>4223976
At least they animated the peeing on Iori scene, too bad they made it look so tame.
>>
>>4226103
What's up with that?

Considering the popularity of the series they adapt you would think they make a lot of money and use it to improve on backgrounds and animation but instead they devolve and make everything look worse each time, do they waste all the money they get in hookers and booze?
>>
>>4223747
>6 eps
Fuck, did a new one come out?

I've been using HentaiStigma and their shit is fucked up now and I don't know where to go for the new stuff.
>>
>>4224080
There's only one Reina scene in the VN anyway.

>>4225429
>best girl Iori
>doesn't like scat
Anon, I think you picked the wrong girl
>>
>>4226337
Sukebei or hentaimama (stream)

I've just watched the new episode
>low quality animation
>incomplete Iori blowjob
>Himeno and Fujiwara getting most of the sex scenes

I'm getting sick of the same 2 girls getting all the scenes
>>
IDK why you guys are wasting your time watching the anime when the game is uncensored and in english.
>>
>>4227274
Does the game have animated scenes?
>>
>>4223959
She does. Once iirc.
>>
This was such a disappointment. The new episode felt so badly animated and rushed. Collaboration works need to step their game up and produce better fucking hentai because this shit was pitiful. Majin label should just make euphoria ep 7 already
>>
>>4227503
Yeah I don't get it, CW were a top tier Studio and Mankitsu Happening from last year was great, but Ero Manga and this epiode just felt so rushed.

Still above average though
>>
>>4227276
It doesn't. Nevertheless it's an amazing eroge, definitely worth checking.
>>
>>4223747
I don't know, I really enjoyed the whole hentai, though I haven't seen new episode.
I like vanilla Hentai, and I actually loved this one
>>
>>4227505
It's a sign that their budget is going to shit. Maybe be understandable for once?
>>
>>4227588
I get it, they shouldn't try to release new episodes less than two months in then
>>
The loli still didn't get any action again? Seriously?
>>
>>4226265
They probably don't make anywhere near as much money as you think.
>>4227503
A1C should just pump all their money into Majin for more Kuroinu.
>>
>>4223747
The fucking backgrounds
>>
watched the 6th episode, it looks more like fucking the same girls for every 6 fucking episodes-the animation
>>
Talent-less Directors: the Studio

so many episodes in and two girls haven't even had actual scenes yet, these guys have no idea what they're doing. You'd think we'd have had an orgy by now.
>>
Hot
>>
The bad:
-The 30-year-old loli get avoided again
-Awful backgrounds
-Not even a threesome
-This was the final episode of the series (hopefully i'm wrong in this one)

The good:
-More than 2 sex scenes
-Iori didn't do scat/pee or some weird shit

6/10 IGN
>>
>>4223747
i think people really enjoyed the H game so im guessing they just have high hopes for the hentai. I know it was top seller on Mangagamer for its english fans, dunno much else
>>
>>4223774
What do you mean? THe BLonde girl was fucked in episode 3
>>
>>4223747
I really like it. Both the anime and eroge. Not the most groundbreaking thing, but it does it's "job".
The only thing that I don't like is the fact that it does have urination and scat. Sure, it's super small amount, but it's still there.
Except for the coloring artist girl (the one with the glasses). She is all about that shit (no pun intended).
>>
It was not that bad
>>
Not sure if you anons agree, but i think their personality changed drastically.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.