[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite character from a hentai game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ev01429.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ev01429.png
1 MB, 1280x960
Basically I want you to tell me your favorite character from a hentai game, post an image of her and explain why, I will start first.
Mines Sachi from [Empress] Starless, the reasons are:
Very good character design in my opinion.
Since the game is on English I could actually understand what they are saying, and kinda liked her attitude.
And finally the voice actor for the character is quite nice.
>>
>>4223243
Is there even a good ending for Sachie?
>>
>>4224169
no, sad face
>>
>>4224176
Fuck. I've only been up to Day 2 so far. Sachie is barely a character yet. No happy ending for her? Are the ending for anyone here happy? I haven't really played it that much cause they do the whole, "let's have sex again" to make sure they reuse the illustrations.
>>
File: Sachi Face.jpg (104 KB, 582x539) Image search: [Google]
Sachi Face.jpg
104 KB, 582x539
>>4223243
Sachi from Grisaia no Kajitsu(visual novel). Great character developement. She starts off as a maid that is unable to say "no" to any request (warning: long game with few sex scenes, but it's a great game). An all ages version of the game is also available on steam if your into that).
>>
>>4224189
She barely has any screen time (sex scenes) in the beginning-mid, all are mostly at the end which disappointed me (for the lack of it). You can have a happy ending with the braided girl.
>>
>>4224195
>>4224192
So do visual novels always have a sex component to them? Wasn't Clannad a visual novel? Did if fucking have sex scenes?
>>
>>4224204
The original Clannad doesn't have any, but due to fan pressure they added some sex scenes in the add-on Clannad After. Same with Little Busters.
>>
>>4224204
No, Steins;Gate doesn't have any for exemple.
>>
>>4224204
Most of the ones originating on PC have sex scenes. Console ports and Console originals don't as well as other story-focused games. Clannad, Steins;Gate or Higurashi don't have sex scenes.
>>
>>4224195
>>4224189
You can also have a happy ending with Mikako and her son.
>>
>>4224213
>happy ending
>getting cucked by her faggot son for the rest of your life

No
>>
>>4224169

Sachie has good endings in the sense that she leaves the mansion in good health in a lot of them, some of them fucking you over or helping out. It's just not a major focus and the endings that DO focus on her end poorly on her end.
>>
>>4224438

It's more sharing her, and honestly, that's the only real good end for Mikako and her son.
>>
File: c14_edna_b.png (470 KB, 705x1137) Image search: [Google]
c14_edna_b.png
470 KB, 705x1137
Edna from Maggot Baits because she is the generic classy and arrogant female warrior and I fucking love that. I just wonder what became of her in thegame since I read it with a translator.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.