[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I wanted to sort my Shindo L doujinshi by release date an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 7aab6f03724eacc7aaa77674e3e4fe8c.jpg (246 KB, 1200x1686) Image search: [Google]
7aab6f03724eacc7aaa77674e3e4fe8c.jpg
246 KB, 1200x1686
So I wanted to sort my Shindo L doujinshi by release date and some other artist that have over 40-50 releases, first to see if I'm missing any or there's a repeated one, and also because I wanted to rush over all Shindo L works in chronologycal order while fapping.

So my question is, is there a good doujinshi database where I can see all works from the author and release date with at least year and month?

I knew www.doujinshi.org but never had the need to use it, today I had that need of a database but turned out it wasn't a really good site, a lot of doujinshi are missing and I can't sort by date so as a database is a big fail. Not sure about not being able to sort by date, but since there's missing doujinshi I didn't even bother to look for a way of doing it.

I don't care if it's a japanese site, in fact maybe the only good database is japanese, I just need a way to sort all of his doujin by date. Thanks!
>>
File: 0001a.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1817) Image search: [Google]
0001a.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1817
>>
>>
>>4220639
You could try the artist's personal website. Also, I think you are probably using doujinshi.org incorrectly and don't even know what a doujinshi is. I assume the missing stuff is the individual magazine chapters, which it's true doujinshi.org does not specify. You can however see the magazine issues in the filename and match them to the magazines shown.

Have fun being an ignorant casual.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.