[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better than Super Deepthroat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: Yui_scl13_Pch_Drss_dante_002.png (331 KB, 560x480) Image search: [Google]
Yui_scl13_Pch_Drss_dante_002.png
331 KB, 560x480
/h/ey there, anons

Name me one better h-game than Super Deepthroat. I have recently rediscovered it and simply can't let it go. The mods are fucking real
>>
A-any body?
>>
Take a guess as to where requests for adult content belong:

1. /h/ - Hentai

2. /r/ - Adult Request

Take all the time you need to think about it.
>>
>>4213782
Not exactly a request. I legitimately think it's one of the best /h/ games out there.
>>
>>4213785
>Not exactly a request.
>Name me one better h-game than Super Deepthroat.
>>
>>4213773
tk17
>>
>>4213782
It's a challenge, not a request. Derp. That means it could've been a SDT appreciation thread until your faggotry derailed it. Let a thread start and learn to understand the English language before trying to shut it down loser.
>>
>>4213863
>It's a challenge
Yea, to provide him with content he didn't have before hand. That's a request, dip shit.

>Let a thread start
The thread was 16 minutes old before I replied, retard. Do the math yourself if you don't believe me.

> That means it could've been a SDT appreciation thread until your faggotry derailed it.
No, if OP wanted a discussion, he should have actually started one. "I like this game, tell me about one's better than this" is not the start of a discussion.

Instead of whining that I point out what should be obvious and derailing the thread for not starting a conversation, you could try, you know, actually starting the conversation you want to see in this thread. You claim my faggotry derailed this thread, yet you've done absolutely fuck-nothing to try and get that back on track. You just provided your own brand of faggotry in return. You are the thing you hate, you're just too retarded to see it.
>>
File: shmeh.gif (462 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
shmeh.gif
462 KB, 500x232
Can't help OP. Depends on your tastes, I suppose.
Otherwise, all hail SD
>>
>>4213773
what's so good about this game over so many others?
>>
>>4214084
You suck dick and shit yo
>>
>>4214108
what else besides the deep throat?
>>
>>4213773
depends, are we only judging it by modding factor? 'cause if so wouldn't AA2 get it?

because that's the only big thing i hear about super deepthroat, how moddable it is. Like it's anything new.
>>
File: J0AMAnv.jpg (459 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
J0AMAnv.jpg
459 KB, 1280x720
illusion games, I prefer Play Club or SBPR
compare that to some 2d flash blowjob simulator
>>
Are there any games where you have direct control over whats going on like in SDT?
>>
>>4213782
autism
>>
>>4213773
Lots of games.
Any game made on NG around the same time was better.
>>
>>4214417
Since this is a /r/ thread that's survived.

Here's a better game:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555867
>>
>>4213869
100% Autism
>>
>>4213787
>being this new to 4chan
>>
Shame that the same mechanics/gameplay cant be applied to fucking her
>>
>>4214424

I'm a lurker who comes here now and then. For all my years of coming here I've never posted until now. That being said... I seriously can't understand why some of these people on /h/ are such fucking asspies about non-issues such as this.

Like what the fuck? What's the problem? Why the fuck is it this particular board that stands out so much in that regard?

Also Super Deepthroat was the best and I can't really think of a better game.
>>
>>4214491
I thought there were mods that make it look like she does get fucked though..
>>
>>4214499
>For all my years of coming here I've never posted until now.
>first image you post is against the rules

Back to lurking you go.
>>
>>4214499
you fucking ignore the assburgers posters

there is nothing more infuriating for them when no one is responding to them, simple as that
>>
Beggars are the cancer that nobody did anything about. Sage and report.
>>
SDT has anything you could ever ask for... if all you ever ask for is simplistic 2d sex. 3DCG has all the customization of SDT, but in 3D, and is a bit more flexible, allowing you to mix and match outfit bits you download to custom-make sets; and the sex is a fair amount more flexible, allowing for rather complex poses (which can be viewed from any angle).

In terms of storyline, neither have any. Many say it's more /d/ territory, but I believe that MGQ has the best storyline of any adult game ever created; the characters have goals outside of "I want to fuck people", there are unexpected turns, there are moments when it's funny, sad, etc. There's some fetish content in it, which may be better or worse for you, but above all, it's an actual game, rather than something that's just controllable like sdt or 3dcg
>>
GuriGuri Cute Yuffie is always one of my favorites.
>>
>still can't figure out how animtools works so no vaginal
I guess I have brain problems,
>>
File: .webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>4214236
>>
>>4219297
Yeah, that's my most played one. Is it still being worked on? It looked like he was adding stuff, but progress was super slow. He also wasn't going to add anything to the blowjob scene, which is the best one, in my opinion.
>>
>>4219299
i Kinda had them working at some point but i found most of them shitty. Still needs work.

10000 updates later i gave up on it.
>>
>>4220057
What does this game called?
>>
>>4214499
Jerking off to cartoons is srs bsns
>>
>>4213869
>>4213782
who fuckin cares, just talk about the h-games you like and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>4213773
Anything that has more than just blowjobs, becauae blowjobs are boring as fuck and impossible to get off to
>>
>>4214499
everyone hates request threads because with how slow this board already is, we dont need 5+ threads with one image and some ass who's too lazy to use google for his images.

that said i think this thread is aight
>>
File: 83873778.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
83873778.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Playing Super Deepthroat is all great fun, but like >>4214236 , I've had way too much fun with SBPR.
>>
>>4220781
what is this
i don't remember SBPR looking like this at all
>>
>>4220786
??

It's just Sexy Beach Premium Resort Studio, with 10 girls and a guy in the "Harem room" map. Most of the girls are in a "Hung cave" position.
>>
Game's dead, nothing to comply about
>>
>>4214499
Because it's 4chan. Full of entitled nazi autistic crybaby salty losers who would slit your throat for disagreeing.

Not to mention bait posters and trolls who are retarded assblasters.

Get used to it remember everybody is out to piss you off and or troll you. Do not take them seriously including me.
>>
In terms of flash games... SDT is pretty much the top of the pile.
Reason being so much of it is customisable, and the rest is community supported. The game was free and strongly encouraged community interaction from the get go what with character votes and modding.
With games from illusion you're pretty much 100% relying on what is painstakingly produced by modders with various suites of decryption/unpacking/reversing tools and modelling software etc. whereas SDT works with various accessible file formats that anyone can manipulate. If you had flash, great. If not, PNGs and dialogue text files worked just fine too.
I could go on about the engine choices, graphical fidelity, asset quality, marketability etc, but that'd be comparing entirely different packages. SDT was presumably a solo effort whereas illusion games are commercial products.
That being said, the community for SDT isn't what it was before. Whether for better or worse, I've lost interest.
>>
OP is surprised this thread is ztill going
>>
All games by Illusion sucks ass lately so SDT is still one of the best deepthroat games...
>>
>>4220582
you know its like how we can't have Liru thread anymore
not the Liru game just normal Liru thread where we post lewd Liru
>>
File: q.webm (3 MB, 1028x960) Image search: [Google]
q.webm
3 MB, 1028x960
>>4220476
Play Club by Illusion studio
Sexy Beach Premium Resort is a newer similar game
>>
>>4214193
>AA2
Hey anon. This shit looks really good. Is there some guide on the internet how to launch it on windows 10? With mods and shit?
>>
>>4220057
do you happen to have the card/save for her?
>>
File: Aureen.png (459 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Aureen.png
459 KB, 500x700
>>4221599
>>
>>4214499
A long time ago, back in 2005 - possibly before you were born - all the adult boards were wastelands where almost every single thread was some sort of request with one or two images.
>>
>>4221741
thank you so much anon. I seem to be missing some mods, but I'll look around for them on hongfire
>>
>>4213863
>it could've been a SDT appreciation thread
No it fucking could not have.
Your dumb faggot ass literally posted one image. You posted a fucking request and are trying to damage control.

Please consider killing yourself. If not for us, then for your family.
>>
>>4222172
I sense anger anon your blood pressure...
>>
I want to turn the girl who's sucking into a futa and have futa on futa action. Problem is, she just sits there with her dick hanging out. I don't want to look at a dick just hanging around, I want the girl sucking to jerk herself off while she's sucking.

Is there a mod for that?
>>
File: 1458345165153.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1458345165153.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>4213773
I personally like many other H games more than SDT but I understand what you're saying OP.

>>4214084
It's just something you're really into or not. Like MMD. Seems like most people who like MMD are crazy about it. As for SDT, the graphics aren't amazing, the animations aren't amazing, the gameplay mechanics aren't amazing, the mods, while extensive, aren't Skyrim level or anything in terms of how much they can change the core experience, but the game itself is far more than the sum of its parts for the people who really like it. It's got something intangible that makes it great.

Anyways, I can personally recommend

Artificial Girl 3
Artificial Academy 2
Play Club
Custom Maid 3D 2
Sexy Beach Premium Resort

If you do not like the vanilla games, you probably will not like it no matter what, but if you do like vanilla all of these games except for the last one (SBPR) have mods that make them so much better.
>>
Games like AG3, AA2, SBPR, I want to play them but almost always it goes wrong halfway into the install or whatever. I don't know how people work around the fucking moonrunes and endless files.
>>
>>4222851
I would love to play Artificial Academy (I suppose that's the source of the picture in your post), but I've no clue where to get it/ how to mod it and can't exactly find an extensive guide of it on the internet. Can you help?
>>
>>4213773
Is this the best H-game ever? No. But, it is the best you can play on browser, without downloading.
>>
>>4223954
>>>/vg/136117432
>>
figure here is as good a place to ask as any, what was the name of that pov flash loop with mario and other nintendo girls in different positions?
>>
>>4214420
The ending screen is glitched. It disappears immediately and you're back in the glory hole room. Otherwise pretty good.
>>
>>4213869
Go back to reddt with this asperger tantrum
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.