[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you watch your hentai? I've started to get bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: HH.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
HH.png
8 KB, 225x225
Where do you watch your hentai? I've started to get bored with just reading and like to throw in a quick watch every now and then. Only problem, doesn't seem to be many site that have both A) and extensive library and B) a efficient/easy to use interface to find what you want. HH is a great example. Love the layout, easy to find...one vid every week or two, and not much in the backlogs. Would someone enlighten me?
>>
>>4211164
I usually surf 3 sites because none of them have the two points you mentioned

HH has good quality but misses a lot of stuff

hentairelief.com has a good selection and the quality is decent, but some of their videos are down

watchhentaistream.com has a lot of stuff but is way behind in new releases and the quality is horrid, this is what I consider the last resort, if nothing else works I just download instead

it would be nice if someone else knows a site that is THE site
>>
I watch mine on hentaigasm
They don't have a ton of hentai but it has what I like
>>
File: 1456881156271.jpg (128 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1456881156271.jpg
128 KB, 1200x960
Its me or nobody knows hanime.tv?
>>
>>4211339
is it related to htvanime.com?

they seem pretty alike
>>
>>
I usually watch it on my couch.
>>
hentaiplay.net
>>
>>4211539
yeah. hanime.tv came out first, then they made htvanime.com. i remember a period of time when htvanime.com was in beta release and they showed it in hanime
>>
>>4212699
they need to hurry up with their maintenance, shit's been down for too long, as for the hentai site they need to use the same player they use in their non H site, that works better than the one they have now
>>
wish they didn't spam my ipad with ads to the point it crashes or attempt to trick me with BS ransomware whenever i click a vid
>>
>>4211547
I actually never noticed that similarity. Do you think it's intentional?
>>
>>4211164
hanime.tv
>>
hentaistigma here
>>
>>4211164
I used to go to yestvjapan back in the day. I like hentai haven's quality, variety, and tagging system a lot.

Is hanime any good?
>>
>>4211164
HH would be the #1 site if it had as much content as other websites but that's understandable if they don't since they're still a pretty new site. Besides using HH, I really like using Hentaimama. The streaming is fast, the site is easy to navigate, its updated fast, and it has most ovas. I just feel very comfortable using it.

>>4215316
I don't even know why anyone would use hentai stigma. They're stuck in the past when they don't even bother having thumbnails for their videos and you can't even search by genre. Their streaming is slow as hell and the quality sucks.
>>
>>4216619
Mostly cause I didn't know any better. Helloooo mama
>>
I used hentaigasm a lot with my cellphone
>>
Are there any sites that actually have a decent amount of dubbed?
>>
>>4216615
Hanime is my go-to. Never had any problems. Maybe the selection is a bit sparse but I'm not picky.
>>
>>4219767
...why? If you can find a good dub, then that's fantastic, but virtually every english dubbed hentai I've ever seen has been so horrific that it's literally impossible to get off, to the point where listening to some spanish gibberish or something is easier to get off to because at least you don't know if it's good or bad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.