[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poro Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 87
Post anything relating to hentai studio, Poro.

>Good animation
>Great Camera angles
>Consistent in quality
>Lengthy H scenes
>Great sex positions

Why is Poro soo good?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I hate their samefaces, NTR and monster shit
>>
>>4201777
They have a lot of vanilla though.
>>
File: 43Klu7Z.gif (2 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
43Klu7Z.gif
2 MB, 704x396
>>
>>
>>4201778
And apart from Bloods, Fukubiki Triangle and Floating Material most of it was meh
>>
Give me the names of all the hentai poro
>>
>>4201787
http://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/365
Good luck
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4201762
>gif
>exits thread
>>
>>
>>4201831
Good thing no one cares.
>>
>>
>>
>>4201816
arigatooooooooooo
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Best fucking NTR right here.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Nobody has a torrent download for all ?
>>
>>4201866
You should be able to easily find all of it on nyaa.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4201762
Same face syndrome. It's almost as bad as the guy who designed the Gundam SEED characters. I agree with everything else but the character designs just get tiring.
>>
>>4201886
That's understandable that people would have problems with that but I don't mind it too much. I am quite bugged by hearing a lot of the same voice actor being used but it's not a big deal when the H scenes are so damn well done.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4201762
And really consistent on making the characters bland as possible and boring as hell. Every girl is the same. I feel bad watching that shit because it feels like i am watching a rape or seeing something as uncomfortable as that.
This funnily enough applies to most hentai ever made.
>>
>>4201979
Characters bland? I don't think I really see that. I just don't really think about that so, I have to disagree. What is important in hentai is that as long as they're hot then its all good because we're here to fap.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4202005
that's the point. They are not hot almost at all. just making stupid crying like faces all the time and talking about nothing all the time.
And that is one of the most awful things in hentai. The constant talking all the fucking time and the lines are just so fucking stupid that it's embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>4201850
Sauce?
>>
>>4202547
http://www.4chan.org/faq#imagesource
>>
File: 3415345315515.gif (471 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3415345315515.gif
471 KB, 500x281
>>
>>4201762
>Why is Poro soo good?
Because is only good in your mind.
It was good the first couple of times.
>>
>>4201762
The art quality is very nice if a little samey
>>
>>4202547
ai-kyan
>>
>>4201762
>>4201763
>>4201764
>>4201766
what is the term for this?
>>
>>4207554
NTR?

either that or do you mean the cockgrinding/pussyjob thing?
>>
>>4207611

Ai-Kyan ep. 3... holy shit that quasi-consensual NTR scene. I have never been able to find anything else like it.
>>
>>4207554
Sumata.

>>4207623
Consensual NTR would be cuckold or hotwife, no? I'm not sure if there is a japanese term for it though.
>>
>>4207554
Hot dogging
>>
They're fucking ruining BISHOP adaptations with their shit moeshit style.
>>
>>4207554
Intercrural
>>
>>4208070
It doesn't matter if they can accomplish

>Good animation
>Great Camera angles
>Consistent in quality
>Lengthy H scenes
>Great sex positions

by using the same art style. I'd rather have all those pros than having art close to the original but shitty animation.
>>
>>4207554
disregard everyone else, they all seem to be retarded.

it's called thigh-fucking.
>>
>>4201826
source?
>>
>>4201826

Shin hito miguri
>>
>>4208423
Holy fuck, you're retarded.
>>
>>4211729
OK, so would you prefer Queen Bee, ZIZ or Poro? And then tell me who's retarded.
>>
>>4207817
>I'm not sure if there is a japanese term for it though.
It's Netorase.
>>
>There are people not liking Poro here.
Holy shit.
>>
>>4208753
Intercrural and sumata were both right, though.
>>
Kowaku no Toki was probably the best thing they've ever done. Their ultra generic/cute style + brutal impreg rape = a million boners. Could do without the skullfucking, but still.
>>
>>4213255
i get a boner just thinking about it. Fuck i'm so deviated.
>>
>>4201858
Sauce
>>
>>4212438
No, but I'd prefer the superior art and voice acting of the nukige over any of those animation options
>>
>>4202029
Sauce?
>>
>>4204863
hot damn where's this from?
>>
>>4201766
Source?
>>
>>4216264
Oni chichi reborn ep 2
>>
>>4216259
Futaba triangle
>>
>>4202047
Sauce
>>
>>4201778
Like what?
>>
>>4201866
What do you mean, all in this thread?
>>
>>4219268
>Like what?

I don't know, maybe like all these?

Fukubiki! Triangle
Bloods
Wizard Girl Ambitious
Floating Material
Uhou Renka
Papa Love
Love 2 Quad
Himesama Gentei
Reunion
Nuki Doki
Chu Shite Agechau
Oni chichi
Jk to Ero Giin Sensei
Hyoudou Ibuki
>>
>>4216074
Yeah, nobody thinks that
>>
>>4201768
sauce?
>>
I really don't feel like watching PoRo animation. Don't get me wrong, I agree that their animation is high class and closely resembled to tv anime but as much as I want to like it, their animation never make me horny and or want to jack off.

The only animation that urge me to jack off is T-Rex. I can't explain it but T-Rex animation is just too hot and sexy.
>>
>>4220201
I like T-Rex a lot too.
>>
>>4220201
They have a very lazy guy animation so it isnt as hot as it could be and the expressions are monotonous too not to mention the cumming scene is generally bad synchronyzed like a cut off frame
>>
>>4201762
You forgot one...
>Shit character design.
>>
Sorry, Suzuki Mirano, Merry Jane and Majin for life for me. Never liked PoRo.
>>
>>4201762
>JK To Ero Konbini Tenchou
Their most recent release on HH was pretty weak imo

>Good animation
Yes
>Great Camera angles
Yes
>Consistent in quality
Yes
>Lengthy H scenes
Because other than that they don't have much else
>Great sex positions
Meh. They're pretty generic

Of what you didn't list.
>Scenario
Meh
>Cast and characters
Meh
>Chara design and general artwork
Meh, bland in comparison to other studios.
>Recording and SFX quality
Inconsistent
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-18+at+09.17.15).jpg (384 KB, 1662x933) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-18+at+09.17.15).jpg
384 KB, 1662x933
>>4220329
Like... look at all the thumb nails... which one has better chara design and artwork ?

Everyone has this really neat art style that your eyes are atracted to and then you look at Poro...

*Bland*
>>
>>4220332
That's just purely subjective bro. If you like the moe blob type of style then you'll like Poro. I personally don't mind Poro's art style at all. In fact, I like every art style for its own reason.
>>
>>4201762
my appreciation of PoRo is that they animate breasts better than most studios. You gotta get the boobs right... too bad we'll never get god tier work like another lady innocent again.
>>
>>4220352
Of course it's subjective.

I think Queen Bee has the most eyecatching characters (Imako System and Creamy Pie).

I think Suzuki Mirano has the best concept of wholesome rape(Gakuen de Jikan and Hakudaku)

Poro does animation and sex great, but they think that's all there is to pulling off a good hentai.

If you note, every hentai released this year has been very plot heavy and Poro hasn't realized this as yet.
Plot heavy NTR, Madoka knock offs, Futa Romance and Rance have been released but Poro steps up to plate with a 7 minutes of skip-able plot and then 8 minutes of well made sex.

They struck out with OniChiChi, but they put the slugger as first batter and now can't score any points.
>>
File: c875820sample16.jpg (195 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
c875820sample16.jpg
195 KB, 450x600
>next month's Poro will be another Oni Chichi
>with fucking TWO Airis
Well dick, our journey together might be coming to an end

On the other hand, Poro threesomes are usually disappointing and brief
>>
>>4220432
I don't think Poro does threesome very often do they? I don't even remember one.
>>
>>4220440
There's been a couple or so in the Oni Chichis. Chu Shite technically had a 4-some or something, but it was one of those ones where they just show each one getting fucked pretty much individually.
Might be others but yeah, they seem to intentionally avoid doing them
>>
>>4201838
Sauce, please!
>>
File: 014132453457.png (18 KB, 448x397) Image search: [Google]
014132453457.png
18 KB, 448x397
I could take a shit, piss on it, took a picture about it and call it "art", I would draw a 2 stick figures having sex and it would still call it art. PoRo has high quality art, high class voice actors and cute characters but it doesn't mean its a good hentai material.

I've been watching PoRo for a while now and there's one thing that I notice is that it never turn me on or having the urge to masturbate. The sole purpose of hentai is not there for PoRo. They're just good at making moeblob but not really good for hentai material. More like why are they still not making TV anime anyway?

I know its subjective but that's what I always thought about PoRo
>>
Poro does everything decently but nothing exceptionally. What's most lacking for me is intensity. Doesn't have to be full-on Teruaki Murakami jackhammering (though I am a fan) but the sex in Poro smut is all so... plodding and one-paced.
>>
>>4201933
came to cum
kek'd instead
>>
>>4207554
Hmm, I've heard the word frottage applied to that before.
>>4208418
Oh, disreagard that, this guy.
>>4207611
THAT's frottage.
>>
>>4202130
Crying faces are a japanese thing, cause all men want:
"A virgin who's a total whore."
and their definition of a virgin/pure woman (Besides having her cherry) is one who doesn't enjoy sex.
>Yes, if they cum, they're a slut. How the fuck does.
So you know, making a chick who's going "No, I'm TOTALLY not enjoying-*ohmigodohmigodohmigod*-this at all!" is the sign of a real man.

I only realized just now...western women who fake it are going "yes. right there. Yes big daddy."
Asian chicks will fake it by pretending they AREN'T liking it.

'scuse me, I'm about to start laughing and I don't know when I'll stop...
>>
>>4216431
Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu
>>
PVs up for that new Onichichi thing.

Honestly I'm just waiting for Refresh 3.
>>
>>4223208
Two Airis? How?
>>
>>4223208
i need my ntr with the lifeguard.
>>
>>4223296
Hell no. HEELLL no.
>>
>>4201762
Sneaky slide snake.
>>
Am I the only one who is never enthusiastic about PORO's releases?

Other studio releases can be a hit or miss (or even worse, Queen's Bee), but I never have any high expectations for their new releases.

Apart from the samefaces and the same face designs, their facial expressions when they have sex are not hot for me at all. Their only facial expressions so far are:
>"normal" eye size with a red shade in their cheeks if they are embarassed and some tears in their eyes if they are raped
>eyes widely open for the surprised faces and creampie scenes (mostly in rapes)

To me they look like lifeless dolls with just 2 kinds of facial expressions. Other studios have hotter designs, more "realistic" sweat, more skin shades, etc
>>
>>4223287
Her friend with a wig
>>
>>4220432
What is this from? I don't remember this scene anywhere
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.