[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku no Yayoi-san NTR (ENG)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: 76.png (683 KB, 1250x1800) Image search: [Google]
76.png
683 KB, 1250x1800
Hey guys, i love this manga but only 4 of 8 1/2 chapters are translate, anyone know about 5+ eng translates?

:)
>>
>>4190467
Fakku will probably license it sooner or later. Here's a tentative translation of the final chapter:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTwLZfCLSaYQXFWb3JJNjQ2aFk/view?usp=sharing

There's probably lots of errors in it, so take it with a grain of salt. You get the gist ,though. Tsukino Jyogi's other tanks were much better.
>>
>>4190467
A whiner from /h/ tried to machine translate last year.
He tainted all pages with his vanilla shite, it was unreadable. maybe it's >>4190521 but i don't care enough to find out
>>
>>4190599
Fuck you too, ingrate.
I didn't write any fanfics into the translation itself.
>>
>>4190599
Fuck off retard.
Various anon were checking the translation.
>>
>>4190627
>>4190616
Samefag, None of them knew a flying fuck of japanese either way not the guy doing it or the others.
>>
The translation is lacking detail. It seems the wording in a lot of sentences feels too safe or vague. There is really very little creativity here.

The translation of Yayoi's and Hiro's lines are decent. But when it comes to conversations, the translation is just acceptable. Good try though considering the translator is using machine translators and dictionaries
>>
>>4190634
The worst part was everyone saying we know what happened on 5-8 already and requesting the color pages that were sorely needed.
He failed to deliver.
>>
>>4190630
I'm not samefagging.

>>4190634
I felt it was more safe to leave out a few words if I didn't know what they were supposed to mean instead of trying to interpret them in weird ways and altering the meaning because of that. I pointed out several times that people are free to correct me, but no one did.

>>4190636
I told you at least 3 times that my OCR program can't capture coloured text. Nothing I can do about that.
>>
>>4190636
Boku no Yayoi isn't really that special. The other chapters doesn't really add to the story and the translated chapter basically summarises everything that happened. The coloured chapters contain nothing that is relevant to the plot and just an extension of the sex scenes from the chapters. Seeing that the rest isn't even translated, there's no point of translating them.

The translator never failed to deliver, he never even promised to translate a chapter, but was just too nice to drop and kept people hanging. Shouldn't the ending enough? It's not like there is more to the story, is there?

I hate it when nice people get hate for being too nice.
>>
>>4190630
We already had people from panda like freudia checking if the translations were right.
Fuck off.
>>
>>4190654
Really? Can you give a link or tell me what they said? I myself only linked it once there and one guy basically said that he can't be bothered to check everything and only corrected the first page.

>>4190644
Yeah, it really bothered me that some guys in the threads were constantly trolling and making shit up like a nonexistant web ending or whatever.
>>
>>4190644
Is just the same faggot from Tachibana threaf reverse trolling because no scanlation ever for this shitty series.
>>
>>4190660
>crossboarding and looking for an specific anon posts
Sir, you need a life pronto
>>
There is no group on sight willing to translate it, neither people with pockets to pay for it.

I know it is a mediocre effort but >>4190521 is the only thing you'll get for a good time.

Cross reference with ATLAS if you need to improve a little.
>>
Here's the OCR for anyone interested in doing a better job:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTwLZfCLSaYWU9fdTQ2SXRyeGc/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTwLZfCLSaYdEFIc3d3WFp4aTA/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>4190660
Fuck off as if the Tachibana translations doesn't suffer the same problems. I only that novel since I was just looking for a practice.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-15+at+09.35.48).jpg (165 KB, 427x791) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-15+at+09.35.48).jpg
165 KB, 427x791
>>4190672
>>
>>4190694
There is something inside her?
>>
>>4190700
poop
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-12+at+11.15.19).jpg (109 KB, 440x816) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-12+at+11.15.19).jpg
109 KB, 440x816
>>4190700
Lots of things will be, but childhood innocence won't be one of them.
>>
>>4190704
She's a virgin tho, and canonically didn't lost her virginity in the whole tank.
>>
>>4190667
>implying you can't tell the faggot apart when he posts the same shit always.
>>
>>4190715
Well, at least the Megane didn't fuck her too.
>>
>>4190688
Calm your tits, if I'm guessing right that post refers to the autist that spergs every time someone mentions the rapists got arrested in the manga and forces that the novel is the continuation which is the same fag that shitposts on netoraserare threads.
>>
>>4190658
Isn't like he is this fag >>4190677
>>4190658 over here, right?
>>
>>4190723
Vivi is a user from sad panda, I found him on mitarai Yuki's galleries.
>>
>>4190729
Keeping your wife a virgin? seems legit
>>
>>4190727
It's not like I tried to hide that or anything, did I?

I really don't get who is calling who a troll here. Is my translation attempt supposed to be trolling or what?
>>
>>4190718
Seriously...
What is wrong appreciating people who do nice things to the community? People like you can't even do anything other than type shit on your keyboard. People like you are killing the scanlation community.

Anyone remember Laruffi? If someone actually helped him edit his scripts, we would have a lot for hentai translated today. Whether his scripts are awful, he has done more every single leecher here combined.
>>
File: 352.png (2 MB, 1064x1500) Image search: [Google]
352.png
2 MB, 1064x1500
>>4190735
Are you interested translating anything else like Dakare mashita...Ato...Ne...Ni by Tanaka Aji?
>>
>>4190737
He's a bonafide piece of shit. He's the real deal.
>>
>>4190740
No, I don't. I don't like Tanaka Aji. Besides, my actual knowledge of japanese is pretty much limited to Kana, a dozen Kanji and knowing the meaning of maybe 100 - 200 words.

Using dictionaries and machine TL was just so that I could actually gather what happened at the end of BnY myself since it didn't seem to make much sense (it still doesn't) and I figured I might share that as well. I really don't want to spread faulty translations.
>>
>>4190737
Learn to read the chain of replies first as you're confusing me with another anon, idiot.

I'm actually defending what the translation we got for BnY was OK.

This >>4190599 >>4190630 is the faggot talking shit
>>
>>4190747
But it wasn't anything close to OK
>>
>>4190753
You're free to make your own.
>>
>>4190753
I asked people a dozen times that they're free to help and no one lifted a finger or gave a shit, so make it better if it's shit to you.
>>
>>4190467
so the guy with the bumpy dick knocks yayoi-san up and the kid becomes a kek and raises the kid as his own and gets people to fuck her
is that the entire end?
>>
>>4190754
And it wouldn't improve the old thing to anything close to OK.

OP request was answered so this self-jerking to half-assed efforts is pointless.
>>
>>4190759
Improve your English first ESL-kun.
>>
>>4190755
And we might have done it if the color pages were attended as requested in the first place.
Doing random pages here and there without any order was bad.

>>4190757
No. Hiro knocked her up, she remembered the moment at the beginning of ch4 but forgot later on.
>>
>>4190757
It's not entirely clear who the father is at the end. Yayoi said that she's very close to her dangerous day when she had sex with MC before Pearl Dick showed up. With the given timeframe she either got impregnated the very first time Pearl Dick fucked her or it was MC's sperm that actually impregnated her.
Also, the girl loves Hamburgers just like MC, which might be a hint.
The reason why MC suddenly became a cuck when he was completely fine fucking her in the park isn't explained at all, though.

>>4190759
I did the best I could, so stop complaining.

>>4190763
I did ask others if they could give me OCRs of the colour pages and no one did do that either.
I didn't really do random pages. I started with the very last pages to see what was actually said after the time skip, did the ch. 6 pages that were somehow deemed to be important by others and then the rest of the last chapter from beginning to end. I don't see what's so random about that.
>>
>>4190746
Have you consider learning Japanese? I think you have enough effort to learn it. Your translation is actually decent. I was just being too picky on a few things.

A machine translation isn't really that bad. What makes a difference is that most machine translations are simply too incompetent to handle the weird sentence structure of Japanese especially particles.

An understanding of the basics of a Japanese sentence is already enough for someone to provide a basic translation of something. The use of dictionaries is strictly recommended even for a JLPT masters.

Japanese is not really hard to learn, it's just a little bit confusing.
>>
>>4190768
Even if you didn't notice it, a lot of your translations is actually right (Like 90%), some only need a little bit tweaking in the wording. Keep trying...
A new translator is always a good thing in the community.
>>
>>4190768
I actually did try to learn it at some point years ago, but lost motivation quickly.
Maybe I will try to pick it up again eventually.
Are you actually a translator yourself?
Why is Japanese always so vague? They don't even explicitly say "I" or "he" etc. in many of their sentences.
>>
>>4190772
Yes.
>>
Oh. I feel a bit stupid now.
I hope my comment on the Lustful Berry gallery was helpful somehow.

Is this another continuation / sidestory to it? What the hell happens here?
http://exhentai.org/s/bb60da84a2/904029-41
>>
>>4190737
That's one way to see it.

Another one is that Laruffi has ruined countless viable projects with his mediocre scanlations so nobody else wants to touch them now.

"Do it right or don't do it at all" is the eternal lesson.
>>
File: 040030384473-1p.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
040030384473-1p.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>4190782
Definitely. I'm so careless with my English all the time. Always happy to get feedback.

It's a new series. I thought it was a continuation of Satomi X Satona at first. He likes to reuse his character designs all the time. Also, LUSTFUL BERRY is still running...

Good luck and don't give up. Learning Japanese only needs a little bit of effort. Understanding the basics of a Japanese sentence will really help you a lot.
>>
>>4190790
He's got like 3 female and male designs each. They look like the same characters from Lustful Berry.
What is the twist in this chapter? Seems like half of it are delusions.
>>
>>4190794
Haven't read it yet. I'm waiting for the tankobon edition since it looks like it's going to be a series again. Basically, It's about being able to "copy" a girl and summon her whenever you want. The phone acts as a controller which can changes the girl's personality. The guy basically committed a taboo by falling in love with a copy and learned the hard way that copies are only fuck toys.
>>
>>4190467
Pearl dick mind-broke Yayoi's soul.
2 months of superb sex.
Yayoi accepts him as her new husband.
Some months later she's pregnant.
Hiro finds out.
She breaks up with Hiro.
Yayoi begs for pearl dick cum in front of Hiro.
Hiro mind-breaks.
Pearl dicks leaves on his own.
Yayoi can't abort the baby as she waits for him.
He never comes back. Yayoi stays with Hiro.
10 years later the girl was born, Hiro and Yaoi act as her parents
They are both crazy.
Pearl dick died doing gang business.
>>
>>4191236
She never broke up with Hiro nor does she love the douchebag. She even apologized to Hiro and said "Aishiteru" to him in the park. The reason she didn't abort is because it was "too late" for it.

Stop spreading fanfics.
>>
>>4191379
As is she would dare to abort a baby born from her beloved cock that she goes crazy about.
>>
>>4191379
Yayoi never recovered her pupils. She's a broken doll forever.
>>
File: 244.jpg (1007 KB, 1646x2400) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
1007 KB, 1646x2400
>>4191449
I don't see how that is supposed to be broken. She looks pretty much the same like at the beginning of the story, just with longer hair.
>>
File: 14.jpg (893 KB, 1664x2400) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
893 KB, 1664x2400
>>4191467
>>
>>4191467
The face is the same, and the non pupils tells you she's broken behind that.

6 years later. No big belly?, no second child?
Hiro never touched her again. He's broken too.
>>
>>4191541
>Hiro never touched her again. He's broken too.
And you come to that conclusion how? Never thought about them using birth control? She never had a child with his brother either, whom she loved. Does that mean they also never had sex? Or thought that her not having pupils might just be an error or lazyness? He often omits drawing faces in general.

It's pointless to discuss with someone spreading fanfics. The epilogue is too vague and short to come to definite conclusions.
>>
>>4191541
>>4191467
Tsukino went for a middle ground and made no sense at all. Or they are broken or they aren't. This end is pure stupidity.
>>
>>4191236
Fuck off saltwf
>>
i came buckets. thanks for the link to the translation. it was quite clear. still wish the whole chapter was translated. what a hot piece of work by tsukino jyogi.
>>
>>4191747
*chapters
>>
>>4191467
>lifeless eyes
she's gone for good
>>
i really appreciate the translation of the last chapter and the few pages before. i would still appreciate it you(whoever u r) translated the rest near the end of ch. 4- till the done parts. i love how yayoi san falls. i seriously appreciate this, man. looking forward to the rest.
>>
>>4194490
That's way too much effort for something that will probably be picked up by Fakku anyway. Jacob already said that he's very interested in licensing it. And chapter 5 is mostly covered by the Anime.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.