[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come none of the Taimanin Yukikaze hentai anime featured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: shizuru kosaka.png (495 KB, 800x992) Image search: [Google]
shizuru kosaka.png
495 KB, 800x992
How come none of the Taimanin Yukikaze hentai anime featured her? She's in the VN.
>>
Too expensive to animate tits that big.
>>
>>4183851
She appears in the second game, not the first.
>>
>>4183865
So if they animate a Taimanin Yukikaze 2 she'll be in it. Got it.
>>
File: B96afjjIAAAlXil.png (630 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
B96afjjIAAAlXil.png
630 KB, 600x744
I don't think I can handle her being animated. I might explode.
>>
>>4183873
They would have to animte the second game, and unless a third game is announced I can't see this happening.
>>
At one point they will surely make an anime about Taimanin Yukikaze 2.
ZIZ will ruin it anyway so don't have high expectations.
>>
>>4184627
As long as they don't completely fuck over her art
>>
>>4184627
Why do you want even more horribly animated cuck shit with butchered character designs and retarded plot? There's far better Lilith titles out there that never got an animation than this.
>>
Will the VN ever get translated?
>>
>>4183869
Maybe she'll be in it. Yukikaze's mother appeared in the first game but she made no appearances. The same could happen to her.
>>
>>4184998
>Lilith
>NTR

The odds are not in our favor, Anon.
>>
>>4184998
Mangagamer would license something from Lilith that appeals to their paying customers, not make them rage with retarded plots and characters.
>>
I think TY2 style and character design is bad. I like TY1 version. Rinko in TY2 is really bad, i dont know why they do it with that way.
About ZiZ anne rose ep1 is very good but the last product like shit
Sorry my english.
>>
>>4185005
>Yukikaze's mother

that's all i care in this Taimanin
>>
Who could I pay to translate Taimanin Yu VN?
>>
>>4184998

Fucking tomato mouth.
>>
>>4185103
Mangagamer if they decide to license it over better Lilith games.

>>4185119
It's actually a self-destruction bomb mouth. God, this plot is stupid.
>>
>>4185017
>underestimating the power of NTR
oh anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.