[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imouto Paradise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: imouto.jpg (84 KB, 664x394) Image search: [Google]
imouto.jpg
84 KB, 664x394
Are there any news about a third game?
>>
>>4178090
why would you want a third instalment of this piece of crap of a vn?
>>
>>4178109
I need more imouto to fap to.
>>
>>4178122
how about searching for tags you smart fap boy
>>
>>4178131
>implying I don't already
Maybe I liked the games and I want more?
>>
File: guishen_04324244.jpg (136 KB, 1200x703) Image search: [Google]
guishen_04324244.jpg
136 KB, 1200x703
>>4178090
Nope.
But Mangagamer picked up the "Princess Evangile W Happiness" and are already working on the translation.

>After stories for every girl of the original.
>New routes for Ruriko, Mitsuki, Marika, Tamie and Konomi.
>>
>>4178122
Go to VNDB.
Has an "All sister heroines" tag.
https://vndb.org/v15344
>>
>>4178131
Need more english imouto to fap to
>>
Wait what
There is a second game?
>>
>>4178972
Oh man, Princess Evangile was so good. One of the best VNs I've ever played. I also like Noble Works, which is pretty similar
>>
>>4179115

Yes but

It's still in moon rune.
>>
>>4178976
>all those nbr
so much trash out there
>>
>>4179115
Yes.
And all imouto's in the 2nd game are actually the inbred children from the imouto's of the first game.

Aya - Keiichi and Momoka.
Rio - Ririna
Michika - Suzuku
Koharu - Chiharu
Hiyori - Yuzu

>>4179620
Then be glad.
Everyone has a route except the school principal.
Even Marika, that's the one who accused the MC of having raped her.
Ruriko was the girl with the hamster (?).
Mitsuki is in pic related.
Tamie was the journalist.
Konomi the loli who gave off /u/ vibes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.