[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Butthead's Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 5bc7ca44b14c09d7e63dbb7fa27ce1ce.jpg (975 KB, 1374x1400) Image search: [Google]
5bc7ca44b14c09d7e63dbb7fa27ce1ce.jpg
975 KB, 1374x1400
Uhh... hey /h. I am Dr. Butthead. Here, you will get to see greentext stories where you get to score with Nintendo's hottest chicks. There will be new stories every Friday night 7:30.
>>
Because the previous thread disappeared, I'll cut the crap and give you the pastebin links to the previous stories.

Palutena:
http://pastebin.com/HgGhRFT

Samus:
http://pastebin.com/2ajXq5TP
>>
>>4173141
>Because the previous thread disappeared
that means it was deleted by the mods
which also means making it again with the same image is not going to go well either
>>
>>4173151
I don't think that was the problem. Otherwise, it would have said "File Deleted".
>>
>>4173155
That's when they delete the image but not the thread.

Threads don't disappear by themselves. Even if they fall off the board you can find them in the archive for a week.

If a thread disappears, the only way is that it was removed by a mod (or, within the first hour, by the OP).
>>
>>4173216
Maybe I'm on the wrong board for this. Where would I go if I wanted to post erotic greentexts of Nintendo characters?
>>
>>4173221
make a tumblr or something, and then link us
>>
>>4173229
Good idea. I'll think about it.
>>
You know, the way I wrote these greentexts, I almost have a full blown story. I just need to find ways to link them all together. It will take a couple of months, but it will be worth it.
>>
Palutena pastebin link doesn't work.
>>
http://pastebin.com/HgGhRFTe
>>
Not to be a dick but isnt this /aco/ material?

Unless the OP is Japanese.
>>
>>4174569
No need to apologize. This actually helps me a lot.
>>
Moved write thread to /aco for those who want to look at it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.