[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doujin moe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: the fuck.jpg (98 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
98 KB, 700x524
Now that fakku has gone to hell, how good is doujin moe as a replacement?
>>
>>4173020
Doujin-Moe's subscription fee is twice that of Fakku and they require 3 months to gain access to it all and aren't going to have any more new content. Also, they are unlicensed.
>>
>>4173032
>aren't going to have any more new content
really? why?
>>
>>4173040
Who knows. I guess they are satisfied with what they have and there are various problems they won't discuss. They will still make money off the subscriptions though.
>>
What's a good site then? Fakku was all I knew of besides nhentai. And its impossible to find stuff on there.
>>
>>4173101
Go to exhentai / g.e-hentai or Tsumino.
>>
Man, when this shit started, I thought "Ok, I'll give that site a break so this guy can sort his shit out."

And everytime I check back, it's worse.
>>
>>4173040
What do you mean by that anon?

As much as it pains me to admit, I've been paying for an account for some time now, mostly because they do have some exclusive translated stuff that I find interesting.

If they're really stopping their translations then I'm out.
>>
Fakku I will miss you. Please nhentai.net don't pull a fakku
>>
>>4173116
Why? Everything from doujin-moe has been ripped already. Probably one of the main reasons they gave up.
>>
>>4173020
>not supporting your quality fap material
>>
>>4173286
Where did you get that they gave up? Just a week ago they finished translating Dropout.
>>
Doujin's Moe's translation quality is all over the place. They'll occasionally commission something from someone decent, but most of the time they use whatever newbies they can find. They literally Google translate titles, at least sometimes. A lot of stuff in the member's section you can actually find anywhere for free since they just grab things scanlators release for free, remove the credits, and pretend they did it.
>>
>>4173020
Source?
>>
>>4173287
>paying for pirated content
>>
Why is /h/ plagued with such retards who never knew about exhentai?
>>
I am/was an avid user of doujin moe. Its ok at this time but what really gets me is the load times. Its used to be pretty quick from page to page now it can take 30 secs or more for me when they did there recent overhaul a yearish ago which kinda sucks. E hentai is a bit of a pain to navigate but 10x faster and more content
>>
File: trapped.jpg (442 KB, 1133x923) Image search: [Google]
trapped.jpg
442 KB, 1133x923
>>4175541
>E hentai is a bit of a pain to navigate

>put character/fetish/language on search
>disable categories
>doujin found
>pain to navigate
>>
>>4173020
Go to Doujin-moe.us , copy name, paste in exhentai.org enjoy
>>
>>4174339

We need to weed them out.
>>
>>4173020

dude there was this doujinshi in fakku...like..long ago and it was about this girl with a big breast and she got this virus that makes her breast shake.. and then she and her boyfriend go to a motel and they got some really funny shaking sex.. and it was my absolute fav ...and it was taken down andi couldn't remember the name..and then fakku dies and i tried to found just name

i know i'm asking for the name here but please ..some kind anon
>>
>>4173534
They've got zero QC as well. Text often ends up in the wrong bubble, or sometimes they repeat the same text twice in two bubbles. It's clear as day they just rush their stuff out as quickly as possible.
>>
>>4173294
And it's already on e/ex-hentai. Has been for a week.

So what's the point?
>>
>>4173116
Some of the content posted on Doujin-Moe are free to begin with. They put it under their paywall and REMOVE the credit pages of scanlators hoping that no one will notice. I confronted them about it and they gave me bullshit excuses. At the end, they just deleted my comments. Fuck DM.
>>
>>4176819
I don't know the title but I believe it's by Karma Tatsurou. Search for his work and I think you'll find it.
>>
>>4177140
>So what's the point?

>Where did you get that they gave up?
>Just a week ago they finished translating Dropout.

Do you have like, any kind of reading comprehension? Also they uploaded Dropout to exhentai themselves. It wasn't in the Members section.
>>
>>4173020
Wasn't this the one about the manga writer? What's the title of this again?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.