[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uhh... hey /h. The doctor is back for some more greentext fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0
Uhh... hey /h. The doctor is back for some more greentext fun. This time, you'll be scoring with Samus Aran. Who's hungry for some smokin hot jungle lovin?
>>
Starting with a banned image isn't a smart idea.
>>
That only makes it all the more fun..

>Anon is marooned on tropical island. He was on the return trip on am important mission with Samus, when her ship broke down and crashed.
>Beach is lined with fine, white sand, with an endless sapphire colored sea in the background. Palm trees sway in the warm, tropical breeze.
>Nearby is an entrance to the thick jungle, filled with trees and flowers. Coming out of the jungle, the fragrances of hibiscuses, gingers, and orchids mix with the smells of pineapples, mangoes, and coconuts to create a pleasant aroma that no perfume could match.
>It was paradise.
>>
>You could see Samus sitting over by a palm tree, sulking in frustration over the situation. Her golden blonde hair tied into a ponytail fluttered in the wind like a little windsock. Even though you were the rookie, you never saw her this tensed up. You decided it was best to calm her down.
>As you got closer, you could see her body in more detail. Her Zero Suit shined in the sun, it's sapphire-colored leather giving off an almost metallic sheen. It gripped every part of her body like another layer of skin, showing almost every part of her body in fine detail.
>You could see her huge 36DD breasts that drove the guys crazy for her. You knew her breast size after snooping in her dirty laundry one time.
>You could see her fat, round, plump ass that brought all the guys to the yard. Getting a handful of it was difficult, as it was too big to fit in your palms. When she walked, it swayed in ways that you'd have to see to believe. It was firm as as rock, had cheeks as big as watermelons, and was just asking for a good, hard spanking.
>Her arms and legs were oh so toned from years of training with the Chozo, yet looked fragile like glass. They had masculine appearances and power, but gave off a feminine fibe.
>As you got next to her and started to chat with her, she turned to you. Her face was a bit more blocky than most ladies, but not enough to come off as masculine. She had deep set green eyes of glass, that if you stared into them deeply enough, you could see the traumas and horrors she has witnessed.
>There was a little beauty mark on her chin, sitting to the right of her lips. It looked like a little mole to be honest. Two bangs of hair hung down the sides of her head to complete her signature hairdo.
>>
Oh, and uhh... could you all get some drawfriends over here to draw the action going on in my story? That would be cool.
>>
>"Is there something you need, Anon?"
>You tried to ease her nerves by pointing out the bright side to her. It was just you and her, you and her on the most beautiful island ever.
>"I guess you have a point" she reluctantly admitted.
>All this talking was starting to make you hungry. The little jungle nearby was probably filled with delicious tropical fruits that you could eat. Just find a coconut or melon and split it with her. You managed to convince her into going with you.
>"Oh, alright" she grumbled as she hoisted herself up.
>Deep in the jungle, it was a little dimmer than on the shore, but the smell of fruits was much stronger here. The leaves of several palm trees came together to form a thin canopy. Hanging from them were familiar fruits like coconuts, mangoes and pineapples, along with several varieties of fruits you've never seen before.
>The trail was made of a spongy dirt, like the ground after a light shower. Lined all along it were beautiful bushes with little flowers on them and vines dangling from above. Fluttering around were butterflies of all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colors, those unlike any you've ever seen.
>>
Uhh.. damn it. I screwed something up. I'm going to have to start over in a new thread.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.