[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mizuryu Land and MC Academy by Mizuryu Kei just got licensed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: sc001.jpg (2 MB, 2138x3000) Image search: [Google]
sc001.jpg
2 MB, 2138x3000
This is just the beginning of a new era for Hentai
>>
Source?
>>
>>4169125
The sheer retardation of saucefags never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>4168988
Yeah... Good job telling everyone here. Now, they know to pirate it when it comes out.
>>
>>4169130
Why are you in /h/ then? This board is for retards that can't find hentai on their own. Not for discussion.
>>
>>4169200
There's a separate board for that called /r/ and there are rules in this board.
>>
>>4169130
The retardation of people who don't have reading comprehension never ceases to amaze me.
He obviously meant Source for these licensing claims.
>>
Oh boy looks like they'll ruin something else
>>
>http://www.digitalmanga.com/blog/4099/digital-manga-inc-s-hentai-imprint-project-h-announces-5-new-titles

They say that Mizuryu Kei Land is a series of 3 doujins, but that's wrong. There's actually already 5 doujinshis. Day 1, 1.5, 2, 3 and a bonus that explains all of the background, events and such. I just hope that they somehow failed to count it correctly instead of not licensing / translating them since Day 1.5 still didn't get a translation.
>>
>>4169229
Project-H isn't known for being smart, so they probably have no idea what they're talking about. Even this thread is most likely straight shilling by them. No one in the community events wants to pirate their releases.
>>
>>4169231
>No one in the community events wants to pirate their releases.
I will take something over nothing any day. They're uncensored, so that's a bonus.
>>
>>4169229
I have a feeling 1.5 won't be translated because it's IIRC the only one with shotacon material, however briefly.
>>
>>4169248
That would be just straight up retarded, especially because it's still untranslated. They announced in their post that they want to cater to other fetishes besides Vanilla, so why pull this crap? They could just distribute that issue digitally only if they shit their pants so much.
>>
>>4169125
http://exhentai.org/g/891922/913662b3ea/

(C89) [Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Oideyo! Mizuryu Kei Land the 3rd Day

>>4169130
>>4169216
stay pissed lol
>>
>>4169257
DELETE THIS
>>
>>4169130
>>4169257

I meant on Project H Books translating.
>>
Announcement:

http://www.digitalmanga.com/blog/4099/digital-manga-inc-s-hentai-imprint-project-h-announces-5-new-titles

>>4169231

Mostly cause their digital releases are probably not that good and these days not a lot of people want to be bothered putting manga in a microwave and scanning shit. Their parent company is kinda shitty though, I'll give you that, but they seem nice enough to deal with.

Gotta love the hate in here, while in a FAKKU thread you get a bunch of shilling.
>>
>>4169690
Their digital releases are better than Fakku.
>>4169231
Asshole. Pirating is evil anyway. It killed the hentai anime industry in the west. Are we repeating the same mistake again? Doing something for a community is better than "sharing" to a community. What does sharing to the community do? Does it license hentai and release it uncensored in the west?
>>4169229
Are you stupid? Probably you are. They could easy put them in another compilation or split it apart to the volumes. This is just the beginning anon, I hope you realize that.
>>
>>4169731
>Are you stupid? Probably you are.
I think you're the stupid one for not realizing that I just quoted their own announcement. They either didn't manage to count right or they shit their pants because of some Shotacon and denied the existence of Day 1.5 because of that.
>>
>>4169731
>Their digital releases are better than Fakku.
You've never seen their digital releases before, have you? You wouldn't even joke about that otherwise.
>>
>buying hentai
LOL!
>>
>>4169232
>They're uncensored

That's not actually guaranteed. A lot of their releases still include black bars (which they cheerfully advertise as "90% uncensored!")

>>4169731
>Their digital releases are better than Fakku.

Yeah, picture related sure looks so much better!
>>
>>4169731
Wow, you're dumb. Every point you had is wrong.
>>
>>4169837
Cancer
>>
File: 1425075784652.gif (126 KB, 568x800) Image search: [Google]
1425075784652.gif
126 KB, 568x800
>>4169731
>Their digital releases are better than Fakku
Ahahaahha no no no Ph digital releases are complete garbage. Fakku destroys them. Get out of here you shill

here is an image from one of their digital releases. project-h actually charges money for this trash
>>
>>4170099
Meme
>>
Does this mean we'll finally see the 7th chapter of MC High? It's been too way long.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.