[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does fan made decensored hentai episodes exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: thumb2-honoo1.jpg (45 KB, 851x478) Image search: [Google]
thumb2-honoo1.jpg
45 KB, 851x478
I found an uncensored episode of a series which don't have an official release, wonder how but could it be that it is a fan made decensored release, and that other like this exists? Is it possible that some people have used computer processed techniques to reverse the mosaic process?
>>
>>4160864
1. Name of the series?
2. Lurk more.
>>
>>4160864
>Is it possible that some people have used computer processed techniques to reverse the mosaic process?
No. That only works in CSI.
>>
File: 388dplt07877-11.jpg (4 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
388dplt07877-11.jpg
4 KB, 120x90
>Name of the series?
The title seems to be "Honoo haramase doukyuusei."

>Lurk more.
What do you mean? For sure the title is not licensed and has no official release. It litteraly comes from nowhere, i just happened to see it on a random streaming website and wonder how it was possible to be uncensored, because the japanese companies have to censor their shows because it's the law in japan.
>>
>>4161138
I'm pretty sure it was leaked from trimax. They might have planned on licensing it and releasing it outside of Japan but it got leaked. It's the same for resort boin. There's no way a fan can uncensor an anime. Thats way too hard. You have to go through multiple frames.
>>
>>4161199
>There's no way a fan can uncensor an anime
How can you know? It could be that the actual task of doing it is hard yes, but a lot more easier than excepted, since there are usually many loops and stills. Some people could use a software to do tweening thus decreasing by a large margin the work needed. Also this not like people will be able to notice if it's fan made or not: even if you think it's a leak, why couldn't it be a actually a fan made decensor? You will not be able to tell.
>>
>>4162085

You aren't really bright are you? Fan uncensored is so impossible there aren't even fan gifs. The closet ive seen of the gifs are if they completely redraw it.

All the uncensored work you see is leaked from pixy who went bankrupt and closed down. So their license is dirt cheap and companies buy to sell hentai.
>>
>>4162108
So impossible? Go ask someone who is in a fansub team or who does scanlations. There are no reasons to it for being impossible. People have to redraw the frames and it will take time, but it's clearly not impossible, people are doing decensors of doujins and manga, so it's the same principle.
And there is no way you could be sure, because it's not like you or other people can be able to tell if it's fan made or not.
>>
>>4162118
Are you retarded?
What fansub team would ever want to redraw thousands to tens of thousands of frames. Doujins are de-censored because someone payed top dollar for it and you usually do less than 20 pages of de-censoring a doujin.
>>
>>4162125
Like i said maybe it's not as much work as people imagine because there are a lot of loops or still frames usually, so it could be feasible. Also,some software able to do tweening exists so it could make it easier too.
>>
>>4162127
I talked about it being not impossible. If you ask fansub teams they will tell you it's possible even if they don't do it. And it's not ten of thousand of frames, do you know how many frames a middle budget anime episode has in average? It's not 15k, and because we talk about hentai the number should be even lower. You forgot too that there are loops and stills, so there should be considerably less than you think.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.