[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HGame Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hey Hentai and HGames lovers, I wanted to to my own H-Game like HHS+. I have no idea how I should start and what program to use. Any tipps? I will link all helpers in the credits if I get so far.
>>
Start here for iOS;
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/referencelibrary/GettingStarted/DevelopiOSAppsSwift/
>>
>>4155214
OP you should post some content so that you are not violating the rules.
>>4155237
Why would you tell someone trying to get into making an HGame to develop at ALL for iOS? No one will be able to download / use it.

OP I'm not sure what you know or don't know. I'd suggest looking into learning how to code >www.w3schools.com
is a great site for getting your head into the game.

You can make some simple stuff in Gamemaker if any of this feels overwhelming. It isn't the most powerful engine, but it is definitely one of the easier programs to pick up and start learning from.

Best of luck to you. The only other tip I can suggest is that you shouldn't expect to be able to do everything. If you're good at art it might be wise to hire someone to code for you, assuming you can solidify your idea and get someone on board to do it.
>>
>what program to use
It isn't strictly necessary to know how to use any particular program.
If anything, for something as simple as a point and click VN you should theoretically be able to program the whole thing yourself using only a few libraries for the GUI Framework.

Although if you're a pussy you can learn how to use Ren'py.
>>
Thanks guys for the help. I will start tomorrow and post the progress.
>>
What type is that game called? I wanna do something similar just with better models and graphics.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/594476
Simgirls
>>
Ue4 + c++
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.