[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Englisch Hentai RPG's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2.jpg (242 KB, 559x419) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
242 KB, 559x419
hey guys,
are there any good english hentai rpg's out there? Daily new rpgs coming from japan but we never getting anything translated.
For example a game: Naedoko Demon's Ground

I wish it was available in english..

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE165659
>>
Violated Heroine
Vitamin Quest

There already is a thread for H-Games
>>
>>4152606
i know, but this is only about RPG
>>
I'm working on a sort of 18+ strategic RPG based on Towergirls.
Just implemented the first adult scenes, feel free to check them out at towerkc'dot'blogspot'dot'it.
Took me like 2 hours to draw them, it's just the beginning of it.

The blog has the DL link for the older version (new one comes out in days), updates and guides on the main game's mechanics.
And is in English desu.
>>
>>4152606
These are pretty good games.
>>
Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Is hands down the best available, might play bunny black to see how good that is.
>>
>>4152606
I was playin one tine one about some overlor or some shit, you play as the bad guy and the girls that you rape join your party, it was pretty neat but lost interest after a while, maybe you should check it out

it think it was named overwhored or something like that
>>
>>4155588
Bunny Black is actually pretty damn addicting, if you like RPGs. The H scenes are.. well, it's like this. Most (but not all) of the H scenes are rape until late in the game. Most (but not all) of the rape is bondage. That being said, the game isn't actually all that dark, and the main character actually treats all the women well unless they deserve to be treated roughly. And even then, he's never outright cruel to anyone. So, it's weird.

Personally, I found the gameplay to be so much better than the scenes that most of the time I just skipped the scenes altogether so I could get back to the game.
>>
>>4152590
Try the game called Ariadne by Eclipse works
It's fully translated on nyaa
>>
>>4158616
If it's about an Orc, it's Orc Overrun. I can't write kanji so I can't give you the Japanese name, but if you just search it on DLSite you will find everything you need,
>>
milf warrior emma
>>
Anyone know a free DL for Violated Heroine, torrent or DD?
>>
>>4167960
http://pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc
>>
File: 01.jpg (399 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
399 KB, 560x420
There's this.
>>
>>4168287
What is this?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.