[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fakku hasnt put up new free content in 6 days. My dick is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
Fakku hasnt put up new free content in 6 days. My dick is literally dying from neglect. What site do you use?
>>
you should try hentai foundry it does the trick for me
>>
>>4145699
e-hentai
>>
>>4145699
Whats the sauce on that pic?
>>
>>4145718
Viper GTS, old hentai produced by Studio Sogna/Moonrock. Gorgeous art style for its time IMO.
>>
>>4145705
That site has pop ups you faggot
>>
IPs ITT: 2 (3 including me now).
Someone's samefagging
>>
>>4145699
>What site do you use?
Fakku Sub
>>
nhentai.net
>>
>>4145815
My nigga
>>
>>4145815
Ditto
>>
>>4145739
>2016
>not having adblock or any popup stopper.
>>
>>4145699
>using fakku

For shame
>>
>>4145815
my negroerctus

https://hitomi.la
>>
>>4145699
>Fakku

HAHAHAHAHA

5 years ago they were relevant, now they are just a joke
>>
>>4145838
>>4145815
Fuck I had no idea how out of the loop I was.
>>
Tsumino.com
>>
>>4145699
Gelbooru for pics
exhentai for doujins
>>
>>4145699
Free Fakku is gone. I just logged in today and all my favorites from the past are gone. All of them. A search for their names doesn't bring anything. Some of my favorite tags now have NO CONTENT IN THEM. The only free content on Fakku now is the 'western' tag, and only if the artists want it to be.
>>
sadpanda
>>
I cant take doujin-moe.us seriously. I go there to jack off but end up laughing at the coments
>>
Guys haven't you read the big header on Fakkus page? All Unlicensed content has been removed permanently and they only publish for subscribers/those who buy their books.

Basically, they are moneygrubbing and will only accept people who buy their shit to read it.

On a side note as someone already recommended
nhentai.net is good, but it has a lot of trouble with their servers so it's down a lot.
>>
>>4149556
I cannot no longer to sadpanda
>>
>>4149964
>Go onto nhentai.net for the first time
>Looks promising
>Page 2
>Servers are down.
Yup, this looks like a common problem.
>>
>>4145870
Being a fakku fag does that to people. But your free now.
>>
>>4149786
That's the best thing of the site, though.
>>
>>4150096
They're probably dealing with a huge influx of fappers coming from Fakku.
Hopefully, they'll beef up their infrastructure - if they feel its worth it, of course.
>>
>>4145699
>seriously using fakku outside of stealing their shit and sharing it with anons
You can't be serious OP.
>>
>all of that damage control the Fakku Twitter has been doing to get people to read statements on why they're doing what they're doing

I don't give a fuck. They removed almost every incest doujinshi and them going completely Jew means we don't get a single (insert franchise or anime or game here) translated doujinshi in physical form because laws.

As much as I enjoy original content from time to time, I just couldn't care nearly as much as wanting to fap to stuff like Lucy Heartfilia getting creampied multiple times.

Or Yoko. Or the entire cast of Senran Kagura.

But I'm never gonna get that, and the constant defense force of their decision is infuriating.
>>
>>4145699
That was his plan from the very beginning...
>>
>>4145815
my nigga

I use nhentai since it's pretty easy to find doujins, so a better version of pururin

sadpanda and gelbooru for stuff you can't find on nhentai and recently tsumino for the fakku doujins
>>
>>4157126
They aren't doujinshi.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.