[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shikishiro Konomi / Netoraserare Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
Namaiki page was already updated, but no new preview pages besides the one from the author's blog, just a little teaser sentence:

妻の寝取られを希望します。
【ネトラセラレ】 色白好
(Translation?)

Someone uploaded chapters 1 to 3 of Ayamachi Hajimemashite on e(x)hentai:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/885437/53de799da5/

I think we should get spoilers for chapter 23 of Netoraserare within the next day or two.
I can't help but think that the timeskip is partially because Shikishiro wanted to show them celebrating Christmas or New Year.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you.
>>
Christmas party gangbang inc.
>>
File: CHAPTER_23_PREVIEW_PAGE_01.jpg (124 KB, 718x1018) Image search: [Google]
CHAPTER_23_PREVIEW_PAGE_01.jpg
124 KB, 718x1018
>>4138669
These guys visit them over the course of the year, actually, not all at once. I guess we could see their parents again in this chapter, complaining about them still not having kids, blaming Shu for it again, and then finally Haruka is revealed to be infertile after they visit a doctor. At least that's what I think could happen.

Sorry for the thumbnail in the OP.
>>
>>4138717
No, genius, those are differentguys coming between the change of seasons during the year.

It shows that even when a year has passed Haruka isn't getting pregnant.

She is fucking Barren.
>>
>>4138759
>No, genius, those are different guys coming between the change of seasons during the year.

Read what I said:
>These guys visit them over the course of the year, actually, not all at once.

I guess you replied to the wrong person. I implied the same thing.
>>
>>4138663
Basically, Konomi wouldn't mind being a cuck if it's with such a wife.
>>
Does anyone here anticipate for Haruka to actually turn out pregnant after the time skip in this chapter?

One of the guys is still coming to their house even though it's been almost a year so I think not. They would have most likely stopped if she got pregnant.
>>
>>4139099
No, because it doesn't have the same effect if she got pregnant with randoms as opposed to getting pregnant to someone like senpai. Unless Shu's boss starts to regularly fuck Haruka then it would be pretty anti-climatic for Haruka to get pregnant by some guy she met once.
>>
I hope it ends with Shuu being NTRd from Haruka since she can't get pregnant. She has to watch Shuu fuck other girls/Kawai and it comes full circle
>>
Looks like it went full retarded and now Shu's father is supposed to fuck Haruka... I hope that's false information.

From the author's blog:
ナマイキ早売りあったので買って読んだが
おいおい、次は親を巻き込むのかよ

From 2ch:
妊娠無いです。
春ちゃん案で、秀の親父とする流れに。
次回は久々に!?秀との絡みが見られるかも。

Haruka still didn't get pregnant, but everyone is as dense as ever about it, both in the story and the Nip readers.
>>
>>4139428
Never believe 2ch when it's the day before the chapter is out
>>
>>4139428
>posting 2ch fanfiction
Anon, I thought that at this point one would learn.

2chan extreme ntr faction are on suicide watch.
They're the most vocal against Haruka being barren.
>>
>>4139460
I dunno, Shikihiro could pull something stupid like that off.

Most of the posts there are really trash, though.
A majority either said that Haruka would still get pregnant with Senpai's child when months passed in chapter 21/22, that Haruka would become a public toilet, gang rape / gang bang or that she would do AV. In fact, the latter two are still a big part of the comments. Not a single poster even came up with the possibility that she could be infertile.

I hate that they bring in stupid fan fiction even when they talk about or summarize the current chapter.
>>
If sempai couldnt get her pregnant its empirically impossible that she can bear children.

Come on anons.
>>
>>4139472
Shu is perfectly fertile and she didn't get pregnant after two years of sex. Senpai came inside her twice compared to probably hundreds of times Shu did.

Her fertility wasn't tested because the entire story would have never happened then.
>>
>>4139480
>twice
Kek, takakura came inside Haruka the same quantity that shuu could make in a decade
>>
>>4139503
Senpaifags are still as delusional as ever. Why aren't you gone already?
>>
Goto is confirmed to be Senpai 2.0.

"I want to steal his wife"
>>
>>4139508
Because you are so easy to make fun of
>>
File: Gotou.jpg (549 KB, 1200x1730) Image search: [Google]
Gotou.jpg
549 KB, 1200x1730
>>4139511
Keep dreaming
>>
>>4139511
Sempai should have stolen her that by force if necessary.
At least the cuckfest would have stopped once and for all.
>>
This spoiler looks legit:

いくら色んな男達に春を抱かせても、先輩の時ほど興奮できない秀に、本当に満足してもらえるように、と春ちゃんが秀の親父に抱かれることを提案。
秀の親父だけに、春ちゃんが他の男に抱かれてるビデオを見せて性癖をバラして、抱いてくれるようお願い。
当然拒否されるが、以前実家に泊まった時?に洗濯物から春ちゃんのパンツを漁ってるところを目撃されてて、それをネタに、抱いてくれるよう迫る。
親父から、秀と春がやってるのを横から手伝うだけなら、と承諾を得る。

ちなみに、お前たちに夫婦の営みはあるのか?と聞かれて、あると答えてる。ホントなのか、取り繕うために嘘ついたかは謎。

What I could gather with machine translations: Shu doesn't really get a kick from cuckolding anymore after Senpai left (it's really like a drug addiction) and they showed his father a video of Haruka getting fucked.
They asked him if he wanted to try it as well, I think? He refused (?) and said something along the lines of if they take couple counseling or something.

I hope someone can translate that properly.
Shu went full retard.
>>
>>4139583
Shu went full retard at ch.2.
Just reading this story for the lolz.Also,how stupid you must be to show that to ur own father?
>>
>>4139583
Again, they should have left takakura take Haruka away when they had the chance.
Everyone would be living happier lives now.
>>
>>4139583
>his own father
Okay. If this isn't fanfiction then the story has without a doubt gone down the shitter.

What the fuck. Out of all his characters to include into this, he throws in Shu's father? Oh fuck off.
>>
>>4139602
Haruka would still be barren. She and sempai get bad end.

Everyone else good end.
>>
>>4139603
>>4139595
WHY NOT HARUKA'S FATHER !?
KONOMI!!!
>>
I thought this went on hiatus after the last chapter?

Also 2ch posts god tier levels of stupid in their "spoilers". Don't bother with them until they post pics.
>>
>>4139630
Hiatus will be after this chapter.
A comment on the author's blog said something about their parents as well. Those are mostly legit.
>>
By the way, one post recommended to rename the Manga title into "Teisou Kannen Zero" (Sense of Virtue Zero).

That is a great idea.
>>
>>4139655
So basically, this manga is trying to rip off No Longer Human by replacing drugs with a NTR fetish. Shit manga anyway. Seriously, a Dall-Young Manga gave me more erections done this one.
>>
>>4139681
Could you elaborate what the parallels with "No Longer Human" are supposed to be?
>>
>>4139684
MC basically degenerates so low that he become disqualified with humanity. MC discovers saw his wife being raped but didn't help her. Wife atones and did everything for the MC. MC transforms from being human to being a slave to his own reasons (demonstrated from his hair becoming white overnight [This is of course, symbolic]). He become addicted with drugs and ask his wife to sleep with men for money, the wife agrees. After some time, MC become totally addicted to drugs and the dad of his wife got involve (Revealing that she was pregnant when he forces her to sleep with other men and due to the miscarriage of her pregnancy, she become barren). Wife leaves and MC got worse. He didn't accepted the rich inheritance from his father and become homeless and left for dead in the streets at the final chapter. During the final chapter, one of his former workers pass by him but ever notice since he changed so much.

During the course of the story, he was suffering from the burden to prove himself as a rightful husband to the parent's of her wife.
>>
>>4139698
I only watched the Aoi Bungaku adaptation and it differs from the book. The book looks much more interesting.
By the way, you might be into something.
>>
File: 015_09.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1807) Image search: [Google]
015_09.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1807
>>4139698
>MC discovers saw his wife being raped but didn't help her.
Maybe that corresponds to the Senpai flashback somehow?

A lot of that really sounds oddly similar to Netoraserare, just that Haruka was likely barren from the start.
>>
>>4139583
>Shu went full retard.
Nah, it seems Haruka was the one who came up with the idea of fucking Shu's father.

Also, I think this spoiler doesn't mention anything about Shu being aware of this idea, so maybe Haruka is persuading his father to fuck her without telling Shu first. I can be wrong about this though.
>>
>>4139717
>Nah, it seems Haruka was the one who came up with the idea

Why do you think so?
Can you translate the spoiler properly to avoid misunderstandings?
>>
>>4139717
If Shuu sperm it's useless, his father is a perfect match for her womb.

Fucking genius.
>>
>>4139709
Usamaru Furuya's manga adaptation of No Longer Human is one of tits best adaptations. It's available in English and published by Vertical.
>>
>>4139605
Cause Shu is the cuck.
What gives him a bigger rage boner?
Haruka's father or his own father banging his wife?
>>
>>4139723
Not even DNA test could discover his father sperm. Simple solutions are always best.
>>
>>4139781
The simplest solution would be visiting a doctor to see if she can even get pregnant in the first place, not come up with more BS.
>>
File: order.png (96 KB, 850x665) Image search: [Google]
order.png
96 KB, 850x665
メリークリスマス!

Finally had some time to check in.

I'm going to try to get our version of Ch 2 of Ayamachi out by this weekend. I just knew I wouldn't be able to work on this sooner than I've hoped.

As far as the rest of the translation project goes, if this mystery party decides to carry on and translate the rest, honestly that'll take a load off of us here. I need to talk to Icebarrier18 on what he wants to do.

As far as Neto goes, please refer to the pic. Me and K-Slice have put in our order and as soon as it gets in we'll get to work on it.

I've finally got myself a new scanner so hopefully that'll help.

I dunno about these "spoilers". They tend to be historically wrong for the most part.

Gotta go.

Merry NTR-ing to you all!
>>
>>4139826
>They tend to be historically wrong for the most part.
Not really. What's wrong most of the time is the things we interpret from machine translations which twists the meaning.
It would help if you provided a human translation for it.
>>
>>4139844
A human translator just told you they're mostly wrong. Why should he waste his time typing out japanese fanfiction?
>>
>>4139826
I hope the new scanner of yours is a high end one. Hope it's a Canon or Epson.
>>
>>4139855
It's not fanfiction. The spoler for the last chapter was correct. The only thing some people didn't want to get is that Gotou came on Haruka's ass, not in her ass.
Same thing goes for the chapter before that. Almost all of the stuff in that was true. It will be the same thing here.

Either we misinterpret machine translations (e.g. who came up with showing it to Shu's father) or we get a properly translated summary.
>>
The more we see of the 3rd novel the more it feels like it was forced.

The senpai arc really should've been the conclusion to the series. Shit like getting Shu's father involved in any shape or form is just plain retarded and unnecessary.
>>
>>4139877
I agree. It could have been interesting if Kawai was to be involved in some form, but it looks like that was thrown out of the window.
I wonder why artists so rarely try to write a NTR where a man is stolen away. It would be a nice change of pace.
>>
>>4139826
People forgot how 100% of the "spoilers" from 2ch were wrong about Gotou.
>>
>>4139583
>>4139428

eh, is that the mind set of those people over there in 2chan,coming up with the most incoherent/dumbest fan fic,and for what?

>>4139862
lets be honest here, the last chapter didnt really have spoilers, it was heavily implied that gotou was going to fk haru at the end of the ch before,and thats what we got. Nothing happend in that chapter besides gotou fking haru and haru trying to shove shus sperm in her vagina,thats it.

As for this next chapter seems like something pivitol is going to happen just hope it doesnt degenerate into the partents joining in on the cucking, moreso hoping it focuses more haru getting a fertility tests,without shu being present and the physiological problems that comes with that revelation,but thats just me.

donewithmyspeculation/fanfic
>>
>>4140433
Normally, it goes like this:
>One or two days before the chapter comes out there's extremely stupid fan fics (such as Haruka fucking Senpai in front of a crying Shu in hospital).
>Once the chapter releases, we get normal summaries / spoilers

In this case it was the second one from the beginning. It was posted on the 26th and the guy got a legitimate copy. Nothing in the 2ch thread or the author's blog say something to the contrary.
So I'm very sure that the spoiler is correct. It would be nice to know who actually came up with this BS idea by having a proper translation of it. Might really be Haruka instead of Shu.

And the other important thing is whether Shu's father agreed or denied (I'm guessing it's another cliffhanger ending before he answers).
>>
>>4140458
What he wants doesnt matter shit.
Haruka will rape him if necessary, easy as pie.
>>
File: 1446523997953.png (242 KB, 816x551) Image search: [Google]
1446523997953.png
242 KB, 816x551
>>4140529
Yeah, probably.
She's a Yandere now after all.
>>
Ok, this is what I got from reading the spoiler (excuse me if my wording seems a bit off, english is not my native language):

Despite many different men fucking Haruka, Shu is not as satisfied as he used to be when Haruka was doing it with Senpai.
In order to spice things up, Haruka proposes the idea of fucking Shu's father to Shu. (Apparently, he accepts this idea).
Haruka shows the videos where she is being fucked by other men to Shu's father, exposes Shu's fetish in between and finally asks the father to sex her up.
He refuses at first, but then Haruka mentions she witnessed him stealing her panties from laundry the previous time they (Shu and Haruka) were staying in Shu's parents' house. Haruka uses this information as a blackmail material to urge him to agree.
He finally agrees, but says he's doing it only to help them out with their fetishes.
In the end, he asks whether Shu and Haruka still have sex with each other and gets a positive reply. It's unknown if it was a lie or not.
>>
>>4140806
This is stupid. This manga goes from bad to worse. Also Shu's dad stealing her panties!? Maybe his wife. This is Shikishiro's worse manga alright. His one shots are more interesting than this. With less than 5 chapters left, what is he doing?
>>
>>4140806
Man, I really think he should have either stopped at volume 2 or involved Kawai instead of this Gotou and parents crap. It's really weird that we haven't seen any sex scenes with Shu and Haruka for a long time. Do they even still have sex with each other?

So after this 4 chapters left. Maybe something slips out to Haruka's parents, all hell breaks loose, the families cut all contact with each other and we get the confirmaton for Haruka's infertility in the last chapter which turns her into a vegetable like Casca from Berserk. The End.
>>
>>4140827
Trying to make Shu suffer as much as possible?
It got into his workplace and now his father involved. Perhaps something drastic is gonna happen in the conclusion seeing the bar is set higher and how much it's affecting their everyday lives.
If he really wants to go stupid, then Haruka goes full on public to make Shuu suffer.

At least, that's what it feels like to me. Shiki wanting their little play to affect their lives and those around it.
>>
>>4140858
Setting the bar higher? He should end it. The plot is the worst I have ever seen for a long time. Every incoming chapter feels stupid and bland. It should have end with Sempai taking Haruka. Shikishiro doesn't know what to do anymore and keeps throwing surprises to keep the manga from falling apart.

Why is his father even involve now? Bringing Sempai or Kawai into the fold could save this series. How people still translating this surprise me. What happen to Gotou? Everything is failing apart. Why people are still defending this is beyond me? The chapters after the Senpai Arc has no more purpose. Ayamachi never suffered from this

This is his worst manga series ever. In my opinion, Ayamachi wasn't either. Ever since he went to Namaiki, his work become worse and worse.
>>
>>4140874
>It should have end with Sempai taking Haruka.
Get over it, that wasn't going to happen.

It should have ended with Shu and Haruka making up but Namaiki told us to fuck off.

>The chapters after the Senpai Arc has no more purpose.
It wasn't supposed to be an arc to begin with.
>>
>>4140874
Introducing Sempai is easy as Haruka and him meeting up and having no strings sex. Love him or hate him but he made this series relevant. I would welcome his arc stretching to two volumes since he can provide hot sex scenes. The void he left is simply impossible to fill. Only Kawai could have replaced that void and Shikishiro didn't even use her character.
>>
>>4140880
Sempai should have taken Haruka and Shu marrying Kawai. How is that bad? He could easily add a twist in the end where Shu suffers from his NTR syndrome again and ask if Kawai to sleep with other men. I bet this is the real ending.
>>
>>4140874
Ah, I see. Your issue isn't that it's getting dragged out or the plot but that Haruka stayed with Shuu instead of getting stolen by Senpai.
Keep rambling on. Maybe you find someone else you can leave out your butthurt.
>>
>>4140886
You should be aware the author was never going that route since the begin.
Sempai was just a random fuck like Gotou. Just 2 chapters.
>>
>>4140886
>I bet this is the real ending.
No, it's not. Doesn't look like Shikishiro even acknowledges Kawai as a character that could change up the story. Seems like her naked love confession was just to have colored pages of a character other than Haruka. Man, I'm pissed.
>>
>>4140887
My issue with Senpai? My issue is how the author is incompetent and wasting his characters. What the fuck happen to Kawai? He made her look like a slut and just dump her, she doesn't even have a chapter. I would welcome Haruka fucking off with Sempai and Kawai taking her place. She is the most underused character in any of his series so far. Her build up went to nothing.

>>4140895
The author planned it to end with the Senpai route. In fact he wanted to end it as early as volume 2 to start on a new series with Senpai. Look how much build up he had. Sempai is more important to the plot than you think. Are you too blind to see the gap he left? Namaiki was forcing him to keep the series going after the Senpai Arc and therefore explains the stupid divorce papers scene.

Have you read the manga?
>>
>>4140900
>In fact he wanted to end it as early as volume 2 to start on a new series with Senpai.
Keep deluding yourself.
>>
>>4140896
You're blind. No one will deny Volume 2 is the hottest out of the series. Kawai already had an established as far as chapter 1. Shikishiro is just incompetent or being threatened.

>>4140907
That's a mistake. He wanted to start a new series after the Senpai Arc. Has anyone here read his rant? Oh well, stupid people who can't read between the lines will remain stupid no matter how much information you throw to them.

Read the fucking manga again.
>>
>>4140900
You can't be so delusional, Sempai arc was a filler itself.
>>
>their hearts drift apart
>haruka makes a decision!
>sempai arc at its climax!!!
Those are the editors if you didn't notice yet.
>>
File: 015_12.jpg (824 KB, 1200x1809) Image search: [Google]
015_12.jpg
824 KB, 1200x1809
>>4140914
Filler? Have you read the manga? His declaration alone is enough to destroy every single filler argument you have. He even breaks the fucking fourth wall.
>>
>>4140913
Post this so called ominous rant. It was extremely obvious that the Senpai arc was stretched out and fillery. Two chapters until it even gets to the sex, one sex scene stretched out over two chapters, a pointless chapter 17,etc.

I do agree that Kawai is wasted, though.
>>
>>4140916
Were you blind reading the manga. These words are shown in the drawings and dialogue if you're actually reading.
>>
>>4140922
His declaration alone just shows hat an asshole he is.

>>4140925
>These words are shown in the drawings and dialogue if you're actually reading.
All of them are by the editors, not the artist. No artist blatantly self-advertises his series like that.
>>
>>4140925
No retard, those were posted at the magazine covers and/or at the end of the chapters by the editors, you can't be this new.

>>4140922
>character that doesn't accomplishes anything
>Haruka never once fell anything for said character
>No love, not even lust
He is literal filler.
>>
>>4140930
>>character that doesn't accomplishes anything

He did accomplish one thing: Starting Shu's stupid fetish. That doesn't justify 10 chapters with him.
>>
>>4140924
The thing is that's where the fault of the editors. Shikishiro decided to end the manga at that time to fit in two volumes but because of the popularity of the manga, he was forced to extend it to three volumes.
>>4140928
You just shown how stupid you are. Do you editors draw and write the dialogue too?
>>4140930
Doesn't the fucking chapter show that? The fucking drawings, the dialogue and the fucking expressions? Do you even know how to read? These editor words dot have basis if it weren't for Shikishiro.
>>4140930
Read the manga. She dated him in high school.
>>
>>4140933
His sex scenes justify 10 chapters. It's not like the story never progressed during his chapter.
>>
>>4140934
>Do you editors draw and write the dialogue too?
They do change up the dialogue if they think it doesn't fit. Do you even know what an editor is? The main reason Sasugay was so prominent in Naruto was because of editors.
>>
>>4140934
Stop anon, I read your posts and you are just showing how mucha of a newfag you are when it comes to manga.
>>
>>4140943
Most hentai artists do not have editors since they pissed artists off and interfere with their creativity. Perhaps Shikishiro is a puppet in strings.
>>
>>4140958
>Most hentai artists do not have editors
Source?
>>
>>4140958
Has anyone here read Shindol? What do I expect? You people are content on having white out censorship.
>>
>>4140961
The term editor is hentai is someone who censors or edit the manga as in edit in photoshop.
>>
>>4140968
All the dialogue is done by the artist
>>
>>4140958
Wrong, most freelancer authors do not have editors.

That's why you Comiket is so damn popular.
That's why Web Novels became a boom these years.

Because no editors that will fuck up your work.

Look at Naruto, Uchihas every fucking where.
Raildex, Mikoto Misaka around for marketing whoring, a character that literally is irrelevant plot wise but relevant for sales.

>>4140968
No, do you even know Bakuman? Nozaki?

If the editor tells you to draw dogs because he thinks they're popular, you HAVE to draw them.

The fuckers in charge of censorship goes to the guys from the print department.

>>4140976
Dialogues is done by the Author, the editor then comes and cuts what he deems innecesary and adds what he thinks is right.

Then adds at the end pages when will be next issue, a commentary about the chapter developments and a sentence that will hype readers even if it's misleading.
>>
>>4140968
You're wrong. Read the fucking Wikipedia article on editing. That has nothing to do with photoshop and the likes.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editing
>>
>>4140984
Oh god. The manga industry is different from the hentai industry. The fact that you're are quoting from a wikipedia page shows how stupid you are.

Bakuman has nothing to do with hentai. Let me ask you? Who is the dominant industry, manga and anime combined or hentai?
>>
>>4140991
Hentai that is published on magazines is manga, you dispshit.
And as such they're bound by the same Procedures like any magazine does except hentai is bound by R-18 obligatory laws.

Also, I didn't post wikipedia links faglord.

Stop being retarded and ignorant.
>>
>>4140991
Clue: The sector produces new content every fucking day.
>>
>>4140991
>The manga industry is different from the hentai industry.

How stupid can you be? Theserialized Hentai industry is part of the Manga industry. They work the same way like every other Manga magazine, just that their content focuses on sex instead of say romance or action.

Please get out before you embarrass yourself even further.
>>
>>4140992
They aren't. All they abide at in censorship laws and the anti loli law, that's all. While the term hentai manga is use, the term is defined as a hentai having chapters like a manga are you this stupid.

Those artists working for magazines are freelancers.

>>4140995
Dude, it's you who is embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>4140995
They produced the same format but they don't operate the same way.
>>
>>4140995
If you want a source, subscribe to Shindol's Patreon and he will tell you how the hentai industry works.
>>
>>4140999
This is what people get from assuming, when in reality they are so far from the truth. Do you also believe animators and manga artists are well paid?
>>
>>4141000
Stop deflecting, you proved on your posts your sheer ignorance.

And animators, manga artists being low paid workers is common knowledge, it's you who refuses to believe Editors having influence on the works.
>>
>>4141013
Editors do not. I'll give you a homework. Research Shiawase no Okina's recent work. It was the magazine management that intervene and does not mention any editors. Big time authors do not have editors. Shikishiro is probably a puppet bound by contract.
>>
Netoraserare is the worst serialization I have ever seen.
>>
>>4141024
No wonder the original translator gave up on it.
>>
>>4141027
That was because he got an eye sickness and is lazy in general. See his claims in a recent thread that he would bring out the next chapters to Hito no Zuma in a week, when nothing happened after almost a month now.

Dutch Rabbit teaming up with him for Ayamachi is a bad idea, imo.
>>
Just ignore the retard guys, don't bother with him.

>>4141027
Seinen is a lazy as fuck. Other teams aren't picking up Kisazhi because they think Seinen is working on it.

>>4141042
This.
>>
>>4141044
>Other teams aren't picking up Kisazhi because they think Seinen is working on it.
I thought the reason was because it's from Wani?
>>
>>4141042
>>4141044
The hate on his guy is unwarranted. Do t any of you have any gratitude. He has accomplish more than any other person here.
>>
>>4141056
It's from Anthurium, those are safe. I read a post on panda about LWB saying that.
>>
>>4141059
He isn't being hated per se, just that there is no compromise from the person and others who wanted to do it just have to step aside out of manners.
>>
>>4141060
Oh, alright. I wonder why the download links to it on his blog are deleted then?

I hope someone else picks it up eventually. It's way too unique to just stay untranslated forever.
>>
speculah
>Haruka is barren
>Shu's impotency complex is undermined and he starts to feel better/get erections without cuckolding
>they see specialists and eventually conceive
>everyone learns a lesson about communication, good end
inverted NTR, going from a pathetic cuckold protagonist to a marriage that has a chance of succeeding (if they can put the drama behind them).

But really, I'm just fascinated to see what'll happen next.
>>
>>4141076

cukold continues in this chapter except now haruka wants shu's dad. I feel like she's getting back at him for ruining her chance of happiness by pulling that pen stunt.
>>
>>4141115
>I feel like she's getting back at him for ruining her chance of happiness by pulling that pen stunt.
She could have just divorced him then. I think all of that is a very fucked up way to please Shu.
>>
>>4140958
> Hentai Artist
> No editor.

Then what do you call those censorships and tropes the artists do?

Mosts mangakas do a specific tropes in their work because the publisher and the editors know they are reliable on producing such content. The only handful of people who gets away with this are some of those rockstar artists that they know they are in a better position not to give a fuck.

That's why you see some vanilla artists making fucked up doujins during comicket and fetish artists doing vanillas since there's no editor to say what to do.

It's a matter of Personal work vs. Professional ,
>>
>>4141224
It's really the same thing like in normal Manga. Guys like Kentaro Miura or Eiichiro Oda can do whatever they want to, most others are bound by editors. The Hentai Manga scene is very similar to the normal Manga scene. That guy is just a fucking idiot. ShindoL is not comparable to the majority of other Hentai artists.
>>
Are we seriously getting angry at each other over how manga are made? I know we don't have much to discuss and won't until spoilers come but come either find a different subject or let the thread die till we get spoilers.
>>
>>4140806
>He refuses at first, but then Haruka mentions she witnessed him stealing her panties from laundry the previous time they (Shu and Haruka) were staying in Shu's parents' house. Haruka uses this information as a blackmail material to urge him to agree.

that has to the weakest blackmail I've read in a ntr hentai man baka ,this story.This should've ended at vol2 desu and Kawai was wasted hype also.

Im convinced its just going for shock value now ,first the boss of shus company and now his father lol

Where will the story go after Haru fks his dad in ch24 since ch23 seems to be the setup right It'll be like 3-4 chapters left after that right?
>>
From the other spoilers in the 2ch thread it seems like Shu's father agreed to participate on a condition he won't be the one penetrating Haruka but Shu will. So if it's true, in the next (24th) chapter we'll probably see a 3some scene with Shu fucking Haruka, while his dad is petting her or something like that.
Damn, this shit is confusing as fuck.
>>
>>4141543
This is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>4141566
Yeah, I know.
I really hope it's just someone's stupid fanfic or I misinterpreted something.
>>
>>4141345
We already got the spoilers
>>4140806
>>
>>4141543
At least we would see that Shu and Haruka still have sex if that were true and we would get a threesome.

I think the next step would be Haruka's parents finding out about it and everything falls apart.
>>
I want Shuu's granda joining for a 4some gang-bang with Haruka
>>
>>4141640
Yeah, and his supposed brother as well. Supposedly they said something about him in chapter 2, but Seinen's bad translation of the first chapters messed that up.
>>
>>4141648
Any of them will make good sperm for Haruka to be impregnated.
DNA and blood related stuff.
>>
>>4141351
>weakest blackmail

Bitch please.
http://exhentai.org/g/887122/8d482670f8/
And thats just a random ntr.
You must be new.
>>
>>4141831
Are you seriously defending this crap? Haruka doesn't even have any proof to back up her claims. That's how stupid this series has become.
>>
>>4141885
No, you're retarded.

If the spoiler is true Shudad is obeying because he is avoiding a scandal if he doesn't obeys Haruka.

In Japan smoking only gets you 1 week punishment, a scandal of adultery will make you lose your home, job and work opportunities.
>>
>>4141907
Without proof? That is like me accusing you for being a paedophile without any evidence. It's stupidity.
At least, the blackmail here >>4141831 has a fucking basis, not pull out from literally thin air.
>>
>>4141911
Haruka has Shu's videos faglord.

You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>4141923
Shu's videos? Why the fuck would Shu's father even care about what his son does. Where is Haruka's proof of him stealing her panties. It's you that's stupid. Seems the people in here has turned into a blind following.
>>
>>4141925
Shikishiro has lost it, he's killing his own series. There's nothing to like about Netoraserare anymore.
>>
Reminder to ignore the hater, yesterday it was his autism about editors now it's autism about non confirmed spoilers.
>>
>>4141929
The plot has so much potential, Shikishiro ruined it. If he had any of his creativity from his Comic Unreal days, these series could have been a hentai masterpiece.
>>
>24 chapters after
>new posts hating on the series
>number if poster still the same since yesterday
>n-not same fag I swear!
Sempaifag please go and stay go.
>>
>>4141931
http://boox.jp/index.php?&module=ecitemdtl&action=pdetail&it=MT&cd=4910069090163

I already read it pirates. Got no money to buy a digital copy?
>>
>>4141937
Are you Editor Autist?
>>
>>4141937
My bad, this link:

http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SP/SA/DetailZasshi?Action_id=101&Sza_id=A0&refShinCode=0900000004910069090163
>>
>>4141941
http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SP/SA/DetailZasshi?Action_id=101&Sza_id=C0&refShinCode=0900000004910069090262
This is the current issue in digital.
>>
The highlight point was Sempai big fat light-saber cock as you all know it.
>>
>>4141952
Funny. The senpai part that dragged on and on was when I got bored with the story.
>>
This was so underground until Sempai arc and went down again after that.
Konomi just wanted to capitalize from the big crowds.
>>
>>4141944
Is it legit? If so, we wouldn't have to wait a week for the physical copy arriving at our translator.
>>
>>4141961
No, I think the editors wanted that, not him.
>>
>>4141941
>>4142045
Ah, I'm dumb. That's the issue with the last chapter from November. Digital Namaiki releases always have a delay of one month.
>>
Dutch is on vacation right?
>>
>>4143176

dunno but his copy won't arrive till like next week anyways.
>>
>>4143176
quality post m8

totally worth dragging the thread back up again
>>
>>4141944
>http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SP/SA/DetailZasshi?Action_id=101&Sza_id=C0&refShinCode=0900000004910069090262
So, is this shit legit?
>>
>>4143213
Oh, thanks, as long as he still is active is fine.
>>
>>4143370

digital releases are 1 month behind.
>>
Any news?
>>
I dont know why,but neto is reminding me of this one hentai where, the boss invites guys over to fuck his wife so he can get an erection to impregnate her,and it ends with more coworkers coming over. forgot the name of it though.

but netos progression is getting really dumb now,its like to me,anything after vol2 is just filler till it states through dialogue that she's infertile imo.
>>
Surprised no one has been stalking a 2chan forum looking for bits of information. This is probably the driest information for a chapter yet.
>>
>>4145370
Why? What else do you think is supposed to happen? That spoiler looks like the complete chapter. This really turned to crap, even though there was so much potential for volume 3 with Kawai.
>>
>>4144930
Tempting the Husband from hyji
>>
>>4145370
i agree a route with kawai and haruka being jealous would be better then having her have sex with everyone and "going for shus dad?" because lets face it, in chapter 19 i think shu was hiding all of this from is family since is mom texted him and he said that visiting them would be impossible, since haruka was getting fucked by senpai.
>>
>>4145381
>in chapter 19 i think shu was hiding all of this from is family
That was chapter 17.

Yeah, the story contradicts itself all the time, especially Shu's attitude in chapter 20 compared to 19.

>inb4 That was a wrong translation, autist
>>
>>4145376
Damn was hoping its just a troll spoiler.Guess Konomi lost all ideas and just said fck it all and a big fuck you to the editors
>>
>>4145370
No sempai, no spoilers.
>>
>>4145410

Pretty sure it's troll spoilers.
>>
>>4145510
Pretty sure you're all just in denial about it.

All troll spoilers were hardcore NTR, this is just genuinely stupid. Nips wouldn't talk about the parents all the time if that's false.
>>
>>4145510
Never trust until you see them, it only allows that one shitposter to keep throwing tantrums like a baby.
>>
File: 20.jpg (492 KB, 1200x1709) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
492 KB, 1200x1709
The last time Netoraserare was interesting.
>>
File: 03.jpg (344 KB, 1200x1716) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
344 KB, 1200x1716
>>4145811
No, it was this in chapter 19:
And Shu's breakdown at the end of the chapter.

Also, the flashback in chapter 18 was much better than the Harupai fucking.

Kawai is literally screaming to the reader that she wans to be sexed up by Shu, but Shikishiro treated her like trash afterwards.
>>
>>4145839
Would have been interesting if Shu was partially refusing Kawai cause he felt a reaction in his dick cause of her.
>>
>>4145859
What you said would make the greats sense ever.
>>
>>4145839

Kawai deserves the same treatment as Takakura. Takakura used Shu's fetish and Haruka being upset with that as a way to get easy sex and Kawai was about to do the same with Shu but he just wasn't having it. If she tried to comfort him in a more genuine way I'd think differently.

Shu and Haruka have both made it abundantly clear that they are only interested in each other. My guess is that Kawai and Takakura were just the most practical/convenient plot devices to demonstrate that fact.
>>
>>4146523
>Takakura used Shu's fetish and Haruka being upset with that as a way to get easy sex

Haruka's method to pry out Shu's issue was questionable but she was surprisingly sharp on this one. That explains why she never answers Senpai questions when he pressed her. Maybe she's craftier that we all would have thought?
>>
>>4146532
Are you implying she might be trying something again? Just asking.
>>
>>4146532
You know, she could have simply asked instead of all this Senpai BS stretched over 10 chapters. They never really communicate what exactly they want.

>>4146541
What she's trying is giving Shu an erection at all since normal cuckolding doesn't work anymore either. They should go to therapy instead of giving him even bigger kicks like a junkie.
>>
>>4146541
With the current development I don't see what she's up to yet.

He's still capable of ejaculation like we have seen in the latest chapter, so she's using his fetish to inseminate her until they get a baby.

>>4146551
NTR stories in particular can be fixed very easily with common sense but we have to apply some suspension of disbelief, otherwise we wouldn't get a story.
>>
>>4146554
>so she's using his fetish to inseminate her until they get a baby.
All of us know that will never happen. Only the characters and Nips are too clueless to see that.
>>
Are there any raws at the very least?
>>
>>4147021

Chapter 22 is dead because comiket
>>
>>
>>4147997

Jeez the chapter is so dead I forgot what number it is.
>>
I think our translator should get his copy soon.
Somehow I lost all of my excitement for this series. I guess it will end with Haruka being infertile, them finally giving up on the cuckolding and adopting a child instead. The rest of the chapters are just pointless fillers to fool the most dense readers.
>>
>>4148020
>most dense readers.
Only japanese 2ch ad facucks
>>
>>4148020

Hard to be excited when you don't know what the next chapter is going to be about.
>>
>>4148053
You mean 23? We already know. Father stole panties blackmail cuckolding shenanigans.
Chapter 24 will be a threesome with them.
Chapter 25 - 26 will probably involve Haruka's family somehow.
Chapter 27: finally back to the normal life they had in chapter 1, just with an adopted child and maybe them having matured a bit.
>>
>>4148092
>believing in happy endings
That chance went through the door along with Tatakura and Kawaii.
>>
>>4148280
Takakura leaving made very clear that Shu and Haruka won't be separated no matter what shit happens.
>>
>>4148315
Shu and Haruka staying together is what guarantees the bad ending tho.
>>
I hope Haruka goes full yandere desu. It kills me when she goes on about wanting to make Shuu miserable with that mindbreak look on her face.
>>
>>4148364
If she goes full yandere then someone would get killed.
Can't exclude that possibility, I guess.
>>
>>4148364
For Yandere mode to happen Haruka would have to be jealous of someone else, but bringing in Kawai at this point would be extremely rushed and out of place after the parents crap, so that won't happen.
>>
>>4148596
It's possible, just look at Gotou.
2 chapters only.
>>
>>4148822
And what's supposed to happen in two chapters with Kawai? Blackmail for Shu to sleep with her, but it's all okay again after he did it once the next chapter and she will never harrass them again? Shu would hardly agree to it without some kind of pressure.
Everything's gone to shit. Volume 3 had so much potential.
>>
I don't understand why people think Shu fucking Kawai would ever be a possibility considering Shu can't get a boner unless he's being cucked.
>>
>>4148957

Kawaii calls Shu to the seduction conference room.

Shu opens door.

Kawai, Gotou and some other coworkers are having an orgy.

Kawai says their cocks are all bigger than Shu's impotent cock.

Shu pushes them away and ragefucks her like at the onsen.

Kawai sends vid to Haruka.

Yanderemode.
>>
>>4149189
Better than anything happening right now, but it's unlikely.
Still a very nice idea.
>>
FUCK YOU KONOMI !!
>>
>>4150730
I take it you got the magazine and are mad?
>>
someone post the preview image for ch 23 plz :(
>>
>>4150945
It's the first post in the thread
>>
Im waiting...
>>
someone knows when you leave the cap 23
>>
Is the chapter 23 out?
>>
>>4152509
It should have arrived at our translator by now, but he didn't post anything in the last few days.
Maybe he's disappointed because it's exactly what the spoilers said it would be.
>>
Its take years for me
>>
>>4153200

stop your bitching you ungrateful fuck.
>>
If I fucking owned the rights to this webcomic, Id end it anti-climactically, or produce an immediate, shitty ending just to troll my ridiculous fan base.

The levels of rage and autism in these cuck comic threads is ridiculous, the story isn't even that good. Some guy said it from another thread, CrossxCrime was better. The sex in that plot died, but it at least had a plot. Oh, and character development. This comic has literally become a 'talking heads' comic in an attempt to seem dramatic, fuck all is actually happening, it's very obviously being stretched out, and some of you guys are hanging on each other's dicks waiting for one guy to mail order this shit in so the rest of you can get dat jolly on.

Spend some fucking money and grow up.
>>
>>4153370
damn man, tell us how you really feel.
>>
>>4153370

Someones mad senpai hasn't returned.
>>
Anyone heard from based translator-san? It's almost been 20 days.
>>
>>4153749

Hmmm good question. He got trolled a lot last chapter probably quit. I really liked him too he kept in touch.
>>
He said he ordered the last chapter, so don't think he's quitting. Just worried that he hasn't kept in touch with us for a long time now unlike before.
>>
>>4153802
He got arrested under SOPA
>>
>>4153802
He's probably just as disappointed with the recent development as the rest of us and doesn't want that troll to appear again that demanded raws so that he could jerk off to 2 pages of sex
>>
He hasn't been responding on his blog either. Meanwhile, Seinen Scans seems to be active again, but he doesn't do Netoraserare anymore, so yeah, Dutch Rabbit is our only hope.
>>
>>4153826
Wow, look at Seinen's blog entry:

From January 4th
>I might put out Kizashi chapter 3 tomorrow. Depends how I feel. No guarantees. I want to try to keep releases up to 2 per week. But you never know. lol

I can't take this guy seriously. The other series he is doing, Hito no Tsuma and Love and Peach seem to be neglected as well in favor of some random oneshots.
I guess he will finish all of these in 2018.
>>
>>4153813
He has a life, didn't he say he was spending the time with his GF?
>>
>>4153370
>cross and crime being better

Don't lie anon that series was utter shit it is on par with this series. Actually I'll argue you that this series is better just for the fact it sticks to its roots of being about sex while cross and crimes actually tried become a overly serious series and failed terribly. Her being raped and not telling was stupid but since it was a NTR I understood it with NTR logic.

But then trying to make the audience sympathize with the rapist because "oh I'm your childhood who was abuse by my step mother and sister, so everything is all good". Was dumb as hell, plus the author got rid of the husband and forgot all about him as if he never existed in the story. Like the rapist was gay for the guy at first to the point he would get his GF raped just to keep them apart but now doesn't even think about him. I'm done even thinking about the series leaves a terrible image in my head
>>
I`v read Shikishiro blog seams like sex with Father in low true .....
>>
>>4154403
Of course it is. I already told you weeks ago. Believe me now? Shikishiro dropped the ball so hard.
>>
I'm just interested to see how far Shiki can take this and how he'll end it.
>>
>>4154407
So that means this manga become stupid as most NTR :) shame at the start i was thinking it will be some good readeble h-manga same as Musa and Musa2
>>
>>4154403
Here isn't nothing in the blog. Just the preview page from OP.
>>
>>4154437
I`v read comments from peopls lol :) ofc Konomi didnt give anything itself lol
>>
What I find most amazing is that anyone actually cares about this story anymore.
>>
>>4154441
He didn't give a shit about some few fags complaining.
>>
Hey gents.

Sorry for no update.

Okay so the order was being held up by one book that wasn't ready. Looks like it's all ready to be sent out so hopefully I'll get a tracking number soon.

Been really busy but finally started to normalize.

I know I'm behind on Ayamachi. I'll put my game face on this weekend for it.

Hope all had a good holiday.

Also, found a rabbit on my front door someone probably let loose during the holidays. Mine now.
>>
>>4154647

Thank god, we were all getting paranoid you quit. Not gonna lie was getting scared for a bit. Thanks for update.
>>
>>4154647
Are you still motivated for this series?
I'm really disappointed with the recent development.
>>
Everyone says they're disappointed with the recent development every week. I'm interested to see how he'll end this now that even Shu's father is involved.
>>
>>4155121
>Everyone
1 or 2 anons bitching doesn't makes a Everyone.
>>
And besides, why do everyone keep coming back to these threads if they are so disappointed about it every week? Clearly their actions don't fit with what they're saying.
>>
>>4155210
I at least want to see this through to the end after more than 20 chapters. I generally don't drop series once I'm more than a few episodes or chapters in.
>>
I`m disappointed ... but still wana know haw it will end
>>
This is my first h/manga ever
Watch anime fapped to the hentai category on porn hub but never cared for a story behind the dicking
I didnt even know ntr was a thing untill chapter 16 (i came in late)
Its a shame this went how it has i would of prefered them normalizing after senpai or senpai stealing either would of been a great story (with shu managing his life and normallizing) but this father shit is trash making it the last manga i read really hope they save it some how
>>
>>4155769
>i came in late
Is this deliberate pun?
>>
>>4155769
Sempai cock forcing Haruka to leave was everybody's wish.

Instead we got fat fucks and a genetic fuckfest.
>>
>>4156049
>Sempai cock forcing Haruka to leave was everybody's wish.

Stop speaking for others. I suspected that Senpai was only a tool for Haruka, nothing more. Chapter 18 made that very clear. What I didn't expect was Shikishiro dropping the ball so hard after he was BTFO.
>>
>>4156049
>Everybody
I don't think that word means what you think it does. Cause it certainly does not mean "it was my wish".
>>
>>4153699
I actually couldn't genuinely give a flying fuck about senpai, or any of the characters for that matter. I liked the story, and moreso the sex. But now it's turning into a splendid tardfest, I just don't know anything anymore, why can't I just know all these anythings?

>>4154152
CrossxCrime was an excellent series and the idea of her not reporting the rape, at least straight away, could have made sense. Unfortunately - and you're right about this btw - the sex in the series died and was entirely replaced by a fucking Brazilian soap opera. The girl was cuter than Haruka, and the story had more character development. People got mad because the cuck in that story never really participated much in anything, and because there was no sex, no translator will touch the remaining story. A shame, really. It had great premise, so does Netoraserare. Unfortunately, I feel that it's been kindof fucked now, and that has nothing to do with Senpai. It's more that the series is gradually degrading in terms of plot, it's getting repeditive, there's chapters where absolutely fucking nothing happens and it's just a bunch of talking heads, and then the dad thing. I don't even.

I think it's great the translators do this for people, I really do, I appreciate it. But we're allowed a view on how we feel the series is fucking up.
>>
>>4156481
>there's chapters where absolutely fucking nothing happens and it's just a bunch of talking heads, and then the dad thing. I don't even.
You could say the same thing about some of the Senpai chapters. Nothing happened between chapter 10 and until Haruka started fucking him for two chapter in chapter 13. Same thing goes for chapter 17, actually. Everything concerning him could have been wrapped up within 5 chapters instead of stretching it to 10.
>>
>>4156506
This is exactly what I'm getting at. The series is needlessly spread out.
>>
>>4156049
Sempai is love, Sempai is life.
>>
>>4156506
At least those chapters were a good fap. The new chapters have some of the most boring and bland scenes i've ever seen.

Cuck is a shit feitsh.
>>
>>4157069
NTR =/= cuck
>>
>>4157069
How were chapter 11 and 12 a good fap? Literally nothing happened there regarding sex besides Shu having delusions for some pages. To be honest, Shikishiro isn't all that good regarding sex scenes (that goes for his other series as well). His strength is the story, but that went down the drain as well.

I wonder what went through his mind when he made Kawai confess her love and strip down naked only to disregard her again afterwards. Didn't he see that she would be a much more interesting character and source of conflict than Gotou and this parents crap?
It's not even hard to write some sex scenes for her. She just has to threaten Shu with telling everyone how he lets his wife fuck around and she could be in his pants already. For some stimulation Shu could just imagine that Haruka cucks him or watching porn videos of her fucking Senpai while they're doing it. It's definitely more believable blackmail than this stealing underwear shit. That's Hana Hook level of storytelling.
>>
Sempai was unnecessary stretched out.
Also Cross Crime was utter shit that lists its meaning aka rape fantasy the moment BF left the series, vanilla with the rapist is a huge turn off and hilarious.

And unlike netoraserare that got stretched from 2 to 3 volumes, cross Crime went from 3 to 12 fucking volumes where absolutely nothing happens.
>>
>>4157101
The problem with that blackmail is that almost all of shus colleges already know what is happening that was how gotou found out about it since there was a rumor.
>>
In my option for both of em was beter to divorce lol:)) But face the true its H-manga and wife mind broken and husbend cuck .... :)
>>
>>4157708
That rumour was spread by Kawai (Gotou had her in mind when he brought it up). Instead of telling everyone just like that she could have given Shu the option to shut her mouth first. Anyway, it would be much more interesting than this stealing underwear father threesome crap.
>>
>>4157101
> stealing underwear shit

yeah that blackmail was weak as fuck,not only did she incriminate herself showing the videos to shus dad,but she doesnt have any proof of him stealing her panties +it happened forever ago.

Correct me if im wrong,but in the videos when the c ucking was happening they really dont show shu in it from what we seen ,even though he is present in the room he is never in the shot,like a camera man taping/recording porn. So it only shows haruka and the person she is fking aka takakura \or random dude.

So all you get looking from the outside-in (from the fathers pov), is Haruka cheating while directing her comments towrads shu,right?

when youre a writer and you build a world and its characters,at least make the story coherent or believable.if youre going to do a hentai with a story make it decent,if not just draw 20 pages of sensless fking and moans i m o.
>>
>>4158271
Sanbun Kyoden and even Carn makes better blackmail Netorare.
>>
>>4158294
Their art in a level Shikishiro could only dream to achieve.
>>
>>4158302
Sanbun Kyoden draws like crap and can only do two or three faces, desu.
>>
>>4158294

This isnt about netorare, it's never been, except for that not-so-brief senpai arc.
>>
>>4158343
But the entire idea is that Shu's cuck fetish mentally destroys Haruka to the point where it becomes NTR, like the Senpai arc.
>>
>>4158321
Same for Carn.
>>
>>4158859
Carn is one the greatest hentai artists out there. Shikishiro is nothing compared to him. Story is irrelevant in hentai since people are just gonna fap. Sex scenes in Netoraserare and Ayamachi can't even compare.
>>
File: UC034_006.png (3 MB, 1322x1854) Image search: [Google]
UC034_006.png
3 MB, 1322x1854
>>4158899
People think this series is actually making a example by showing that a story can keep a hentai running. But so does sex scenes, Brandish anyone? I never seen such fans that are delusional and idiotic. Maybe the editing staff is laughing at you since they can just ruin the story and you people will like it.
>>
File: 3755782-01.jpg (365 KB, 905x1280) Image search: [Google]
3755782-01.jpg
365 KB, 905x1280
Netoraserare is his worst work, the guy is going worse and worse with every series. In fact. This is and the other one before Ayamachi is his greatest works. Even the covers can tell you that. How can you go from this...
>>
File: 4719153-02.jpg (290 KB, 907x1280) Image search: [Google]
4719153-02.jpg
290 KB, 907x1280
>>4158912
To this?
>>
File: Unreal086_000_Front.jpg (2 MB, 2204x3000) Image search: [Google]
Unreal086_000_Front.jpg
2 MB, 2204x3000
>>4158914
Don't tell me his editors now do the covers for his tankobons too?
>>
File: 0001.jpg (1024 KB, 1804x2476) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
1024 KB, 1804x2476
>>4158905
There are some artists who excel in both departments. The majority of them don't have much to show besides good art style, though.
>>
>>4158899
Nah, Carn is just same faces, same bodies, same henntai plot, same sex positions and same pregnancy end with the same broken MC.

It's like Sanbun with less shitty art but with more stupid characters.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.