[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, the infamous "Imari Rape Scene" from Bible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: imari.jpg (4 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
imari.jpg
4 KB, 250x186
Could this be proof of an uncensored version existing deep in the web somewhere or is this simply a frame mistake? If it's the second one, enjoy anyway!
>>
Oh and here's the original place that i found this:
https://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/4845637/
>>
Its probably that German company that has been releasing uncensored stuff lately. Still waiting on KxKxK episode 2.
>>
Wasn't BB already licenced in English and uncensored?
It was licenced in Germany already as well. Wouldn't make sense to publish it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYSWQSX19zA
>>
>>4130816
The thing is that this was not the original series, this was a special scene from the "Bible Black Only" spin-off. And for some reason, the imari rape scene episode was never uncensored (possibly for the fore-mentioned rape, but fucked-uppery has been a stable of the series, so i doubt it).
>>
>>4130801
>2013

Any day now.
>>
Yeah, i know, the post is a couple years old now and that guy probably won't see my post unless he happens to stumble on that post again: but who knows.
>>
>>4130812
Was KxKxK Episode 1 uncensored?
>>
>>4130812

>KxKxK

?
>>
>>4132137
kanojo x kanojo x kanojo
>>
>>4130964
I don't think so. Only ep 3
>>
I've never seen the original. Anybody got a link to it?
>>
>>4130812
What German company?
>>
>>4133050
trimax or something like that
>>
Meh does it really matter?
The only good series was the original and that's uncensored.
BB only and the Imari scene are okay I guess but i'm not gonna lose any sleep if they never get uncensored.
>>
>>4133050
>>4133165
confirmed Trimax, same company that released Resort Boin uncensored
>>
>>4133404
Did a quick search for nostalgic purposes and BB Only was uncensored so god damn do I not give a shit.
Imari was an okay scene but NT was shit so I don't care if they don't get uncensored so much has already been uncensored so that's a great blessing.
>>
>>4133408
NT was uncensored as well, I think.
>>
>>4133408
All series got uncensored except Imari rape scene.
>>
Yeah, the imari rape scene is only one scene vs the rest of bible black being uncensored: but it'd still be cool to see what it looks like uncensored which that picture kind of gives me an idea.
>>
You guys realize the blurays came out recently for $30 right? They are on getchu titled Final Edition
>>
>>4133741
nah, already seen the uncensored, not worth to watch it in censored version
>>
>>4130964
No, but ep 2 is the best.
>>
>>4130801
Well, considering the single frames of Resort Boin turned out to be real, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be real.

Truly we live in a glorious time of several holy grails of hentai coming out uncensored. Almost makes you forget about the purge on the doujin/manga front.
>>
sooo.... does anyone have a link to the uncensored version?
>>
>>4136325
tis but a fleeting dream, Anon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.