[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was playing Brothel Sim, and I felt like developing my own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Hentai Sim Brothel.png (243 KB, 698x527) Image search: [Google]
Hentai Sim Brothel.png
243 KB, 698x527
I was playing Brothel Sim, and I felt like developing my own hentai game.

I am having no inspiration though on the concept. What should it be the game about?

Doubles decide.
>>
Something that can be done with random 4chan pictures, like Brothel Sim, please. I have no ability for drawing.
>>
File: 20150413_143757.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20150413_143757.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Since you have no skills in drawing and will be using a huge collection of images, you're pretty restricted in the variety of scenarios you can show.

However, if you have are apt at writing, maybe just settling for a text based game?

Also, knowing what your fetishes are is important, because you can't make something sexy if it doesn't interest you.

Finally,
If you haven't already.
Have sex and experience sex yourself, live your fetishes so you know what you're writing about.

We need to know more about you, before suggesting things.
>>
Look up Whore Master do something like that but be able to fix the HUGE micro you have to do in the game by having to goto every girl in each brothel ect. the navigation can make you wanna slit your writs espically since I have over 400 girls
>>
OP here

I have opted in the end for a game where you are a Manufacturer of sex bots.
>>
>>4130912
Nah multiverse is better.
>>
>>4130939
Of course multiverse. The idea is that you have to buy blueprints or designs (for instance, you can buy a sex bot design from Nico Robin, from One Piece). Once you buy it, you can start selling Robins.
>>
>>4130264
If OP takes your advice, there's a good chance this game will be safe for work.
>>
>>4131031
OP here.

I am making so that there will be no "surprise" hentai coming into your screen.

The idea I am having is that as your company bots get popular, you receive emails from happy customers with pictures. So you will always know where there H area is coming.
>>
OP here

Would you like a preview of the game?
>>
Sounds kinda gay...And to be honest not knowing when the h is coming and safe for work do you even h game?
>>
>>4131506
Don't listen to this guy. I think this is a great idea!

>>4131169
YES
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.