[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just got through playing pic related for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 0000a.jpg (174 KB, 532x769) Image search: [Google]
0000a.jpg
174 KB, 532x769
So i just got through playing pic related for the first time and obtaining three endings.

>The Worst Ending

>Endless Nightmare

>Escape

all in the order.

I must say... seriously cringe worthy shit, i don't get how recent eroges tend to have the habit of just becoming weirder and weirder through the times and usually tend to completely throw people off with tons of weird, nearly unspeakable fetishes.

Basically /d/ level shit usually, if it isn't chicks with dicks, it's traps, NTR, beastiality, etc.

Don't even get me started on NTR, and the fact that every new Eroge and Hentai coming out nowadays has to have at least a mandatory of at the every minimum five gangbang scenes.

Anyway, going left field where was i? Oh, yes.

Starless is weird, fuck that game, /end

brb going to wash my brain with clorox or some shit.
>>
Jesus, OP, it seems like you missed the door to Weenie Hut Jr's.
>>
>>4125781

If an Eroge fails to hold an erection and just makes me flaccid, it's a fail IMO.
>>
Starless was pretty great tbqhwyf and I'm a pretty big vanillafag.

Japan's obsession with kekshit these days is obnoxious, though. I'll give you that.
>>
>>4125934
It's just that Sei Shoujo went all out with the fetishes and sex scenes here and didn't really care for a story or good endings.
He toned it down a bit in his later games.

Play Euphoria instead. That one has some unfappable scenes as well (coprophagy, public toilet stuck in wall, human washing machine), but there's a very interesting story that holds it together.

I think the story parts are better executed than the sex scenes. I would say half of them are average, 25 % are disgusting and the rest is great.

So Starless is essentially great sex scenes but a horrible story, while Euphoria is a great story with average sex scenes that don't stretch for 30 minutes+.
>>
>>4125945

Thank You, i went into playing Starless knowing what it was but those three endings caught me off guard. To the point where i just immediately uninstalled it after the third ending i got.

Japan, Y U do this?

Also, actual reaction when i got the worst ending. *spoilers following*

>*click*
>WTF--
>WHERE'D THEY GET A HORSE FROM?!
>>
>>4125946

>human washing machine

i was unaware of the fact that his was actually a thing.

>officially creeped out

*sigh* I'm just too much of a vanillafag myself i guess.
>>
>>4125948
The endings are pretty bad in this game.

Grab a guide and go for the other endings.

You got the shitty ones mostly out of the way.

Just avoid the The Black Video and Soiled Bride and you should be gravy.
>>
>>4125952
The human washing machine is usedby giving her socks or underwear, stuffing it into her mouth, let her sip some water, she swirls it around in her mouth rinsing it with the water, which she gulps down and spits the laundry out afterwards.

Do you want to see the CG? It could be a mild spoiler, I guess.
>>
>>4125953

Is it actually possible that they're worse than the other three i got, though?

gah, now I'm tempted to 100% the game just to be doing it.

I'll take your advise and avoid those two, though.
>>
>>4125956

whynot.jpg

isn't as bad as what i've seen so far anyhow.
>>
>>4125957
Sachie doesn't have a single good ending and there is no revenge or harem ending. Really a waste
>>
>>4125960

I assumed this, but it's good that i actually have confirmation on that, now. Thanks
>>
File: ev_kan_h10_09.png (865 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ev_kan_h10_09.png
865 KB, 1024x768
>>4125959
She's very cheap, 10 Yen for each use. The worst part in the scene is one guy giving her his panties with poop stains on which he pees after she puked it out once.

Not as bad as the public toilet in a concrete wall, though.
>>
File: 1286070154378.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1286070154378.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>4125963

cynical reaction, of course.
>>
>>4125957
They're 100% NTR endings.
>>
>>4125967

Confirmed for not as bad as the others.

Yes, i may rant about NTR but nothing is as bad a bestiality, or depictions of castration.

...i should stop right there because it's making my gag reflex react.
>>
>>4125960
There is a harem ending, though.
>>
>>4125972
That's a fuccboi ending, not a harem ending. And I meant harem with the sane girls, not the sadists.
>>
>>4125973
Nah, bruh. Marisa giving him a footjob, something she refused to do in the beginning, is all you need to know. They're all on his dick 100%. He also gets to train the new girls who are all sane.

Dude is rich, loved by the sadists and has a never ending carousel of new pussy 24/7, 365.

Living the dream.
>>
>>4125973
>>4125972

To call those characters sadists is a slight understatement, i wouldn't even know how to properly describe it, there's no word.

*spoiler warning*

within the first ten minutes suddenly tubes and things are being stuck into a urethra, re-injecting used semen.

there was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of that shit going on in this game.

it was a massive turn off.

I thought they were all annoying in their own way, too.
>>
File: best mom.png (1 MB, 1025x770) Image search: [Google]
best mom.png
1 MB, 1025x770
>>4125976
Yeah, they're all a shits.

Except Mikako. She's perfect.
>>
>>4125976
>>4125974

Marisa especially, i should add.
>>
>>4125977

i agree, because dat milf factor.
>>
Marie is the best girl. Why isn't there an ending where I marry her.
>>
Marika is the best girl, unfortunately, the interactions with her are very limited.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.