[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super ppppu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1405167607534s.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1405167607534s.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
Whatever happened to this?
The guy said he'd be done around the time the newest smash came out. There are videos of more characters than in the second beta. Anyone know if he's still working on this thing?
>>
I dont know what happened. Ive been considering doing hentai flashes for extra money though. Of that caliber. Wonder how much id make though
>>
Well it's good to know someone else is still wondering too. And if you're doing something similar I'm sure you'd do well for yourself
>>
>>4117648
I've seen a webm like that multiple times on /gif/.

I'm sure if you go there or/r/ you will find what you are looking for.
>>
Latest version I could find had Daisy, Samus, Zelda (SS and TP, I think), Midna, Shantae and Isabelle. Each one had music it would flip to when they were up and they all had the proper animations. How long ago this was, I don't know, but I'd hazard a guess and say that it's done. Could probably find it on swfchan if you wanted.
>>
Thanks guys
>>
>>4117955
>>4117648
It seems that you don't know the artist's name so : minus8
search on rule34 you'll find a lot more of his flashes.
>>
Oh wow, it's already been a year since the big threads about this flash and making an expanded version with bigger asses and tits. I remember posting about it and being hyped.

I think the reason it died out was because of the massive negativity. People were optimistic and hyped for expanding and editing before people started posting shit about the project never being finished, even though it had barely been started. There was a tumblr created to regularly post about how the development went, but it died with the overwhelming negativity that killed the hype, The tumblr was Cubespoon.
>>
Google "7chan minus8" that's the artist's name and the post that hes currently in. Right now there's a new version with lucina and wii fit trainer.
>>
Here you go, latest version!

https://e621.net/post/show/747939/2015-ahegao-anal-anal_penetration-animal_crossing-
>>
is this? https://7chan.org/fl/src/ppppSuperWiiUv5_InteractiveLQ.swf
>>
Recently, Lucina, Gardevoir, Wii Fit Trainer, and May have been added.
>>
>>4118395
I know about the others but where is May?
>>
>>4118231
>Plugin not supported
Mobile version?
>>
>>4118700
Due to the nature of the files you probably can't do it easily from mobile, other than finding someones video of it, if someone has done that to the newest one
>>
There's a thread about it on 7chan.
>>
>>4117648
>Whatever happened to this?
Just another low quality flavour of the month h game praised as best erotic piece of art ever by /v/tards.
>>
File: 1428118801816.gif (494 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1428118801816.gif
494 KB, 200x200
Why the fuck hasn't anyone added a cum feature yet?
>>
>>4118437
May's not in it. Don't know what that guy's talking about.

>>4121379
Because it involves the creation of new graphics and understanding of how to animate it when there's nothing to base it on from Minus8's original animation.
>>
>>4121379
>>4121425
There's multiple people working on separate things:

cubespoon was working on new clothing, is now rip.
Sago works on syncing prerendered loops to audio, just for the hell of it.
gscot draws clothing or something idk, and takes commissions for adding it to a big compilation.
ppppuprogrammer is/was working on a rewrite of the entire thing with advanced control but no new interactions... yet?

All projects are pretty meh right now, nothing to look forward too unless you're a diehard over certain characters.
>>
>>4118231
>implying Lucina actually has tits
Shit flash.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.