[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Comic X-eros Top Artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Talk about your favorite artist from this elitistic magazine that you favorited.

Mine are Katsurai Yoshiaki, Heanreader and Akino Sora.
Also I gladly inform you fellow /h/ that the Comix X-eros 37 will feature:
>Akino Sora:Chapter 3 of Egao wo Sakasete.
>Katsurai Yoshiaki: Third chapter of Amatsuka Gakuen no Ryoukan Seikatsu series with 40 pages
>Henreader delicious lolis
>>
File: 915iD5q7CBL.jpg (533 KB, 1070x1500) Image search: [Google]
915iD5q7CBL.jpg
533 KB, 1070x1500
Katsurai Yoshiaki
>>
File: 81-PT0oTeLL.jpg (476 KB, 1070x1500) Image search: [Google]
81-PT0oTeLL.jpg
476 KB, 1070x1500
This a change from the always vanilla Akino Sora.

First chapter the main girl was dating her boyfriend.
The reader here discovers that she was on a arranged marriage to an empresary in order to save her parents company, her being the bargaining chip.
The fiance allowed her to live a temporal happiness but he took everything from her.

Second chapter the illusion is broken when after a blissful encounter with her boyfriend.
The fiance appears after tracking her with GPS and exposing to boyfriend that he did various things to her beffore him while touching the girl's body.
No typical fucking her in front of the boyfriend, if anything he almost smashed the fiance's until he ended spilling everything, boyfriend turned around and ended their relation.

Here starts the issue, pic related is the from the first page from Chapter 3.
If it was netorare it would follow the usual formula but at chapter 2 her heart borken boyfriend broke with her.
Now she has given up and can't smile while the fiance uses her as a toy.

What will happen now?
The title is Let your Smile Bloom but the only times she was genuinely happy was with her boyfriend while putting out a fake smile with the fiance.
Now she lost it and resigned herself to her fate.

Will she stand up for her own happiness even if means going against the parents that sold her to a man?
Was this the end of her love?
Or will she break and be drown in pain and sadness?

Can't wait for it.
>>
Last but no less important cute lolis full of life and vanilla from based Henreader.
Forgot to say but the Katsurai's story aside from 40 pages it will be a beach chapter which I look forward to scan once I get my copy.
>>
File: 81A8DilALPL.jpg (404 KB, 1070x1500) Image search: [Google]
81A8DilALPL.jpg
404 KB, 1070x1500
>>
File: 113.jpg (307 KB, 1200x1694) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
307 KB, 1200x1694
>>4109692
>>Katsurai Yoshiaki: Third chapter of Amatsuka Gakuen no Ryoukan Seikatsu series with 40 pages
That's the series with one guy turning virgin school girls into sluts, right? I guess it will have 5 chapters or something at the end, like most of his series.

Some of my favorite X-Eros artists are Ishikei, Oda Non, meme50 and Katsurai Yoshiaki as well.
>>
>>4109722
>Some of my favorite X-Eros artists are Ishikei, Oda Non, meme50
Shame that most of them are inactive for long on Eros.

>That's the series with one guy turning virgin school girls into sluts, right?
That one.
Liked how based was the guy who openly acepted every girl who wanted his D.
He only had to be a bit pushy with the main girl.

Here is Comix eros 2015-12
http://www.amazon.co.jp/COMIC-X-EROS-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9-2015%E5%B9%B4-12%E6%9C%88%E5%8F%B7/dp/B016D6U1TY/ref=pd_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=61fGPylgvHL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR114%2C160_&refRID=0DKFA8E32NF99QW1T35B

And Comic Eros 2016-01
http://www.amazon.co.jp/COMIC-X-EROS-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9-2015%E5%B9%B4-12%E6%9C%88%E5%8F%B7/dp/B016D6U1TY/ref=pd_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=61fGPylgvHL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR114%2C160_&refRID=0DKFA8E32NF99QW1T35B
>>
The last issue of the year has the third chapter from Diamond and Zirconia.

Which basically which was a switch between two similar young girls, a rich and poor one.

Unkwown to the rich naive girl, the poor one was actually a prostitue so when she went to the city was raped by her usual clients.
Meanwhile the poor one got everything she wished for including the man the rich girl was supposed to omiai.

In the third chapter she is drinking her heart with alcohol while the barman looks after her, and adult man who seems to be not the bad guy and felt bad for her until some guys paid for the drins took her away.

By ironies of the life the rich girl has sex with her blood father who didn't notice it was her despite she called him.
Only at the end of the chapter he suspects if that was her daughter, then who was at his house?

Being a story from Inoue Shinsuke there might be a happy end after all that suffering like he usually does.
>>
Also, you can call me Kamisato
>mfw Indefag

Don't worry.

I'm willing to translate some Comic Eros Doujins that's why I started this thread HOWEVER.

That's all I can do.

I wish there was someone who could do the job of editing, leveling for me.
>>
>>4109761
Fakku translates all of the X-Eros and Kairakuten magazine chapters in a timely manner already. Either translate chapters from previous issues (before 30, I think) or focus on other magazines (they don't have Shitsurakuten from Wani and are not affiliated with any other publisher). Translating newer X-Eros chapters would be a waste of time when it's done by someone else anyway.
>>
>>4109765
Well, fuck I'll try browsiing new stuff and see what I come up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.