[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netoraserare Evil Doll Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: 02.jpg (296 KB, 1200x1721) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
296 KB, 1200x1721
Patiently waiting for spoilers in the next few days.

Here's all the relevant links for them except the Chinese blog (couldn't find that):

>http://blog.livedoor.jp/sikisirokonomi/

>http://dokinavi.takeshobo.co.jp/namaiki.html

>http://www.takeshobo.co.jp/magazine_d/zid/15

>http://nasu.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/erocomic/1446923116/l50

In the mean time, we could discuss our expectations.

A few questions that may be answered soon:
Will Haruka turn into a public toilet, a Yandere or both?
Will there be important scenes with Kawai?
Will Shu get a Chastity Belt by Haruka?

I almost expect another hiatus after this chapter with the recent pattern, but I hope there won't be any until it's over in chapter 27.
>>
>>4108070
>literally Autism : the hentai
>>
>>4108070
When is the new chapter?
>>
>>4108255
On the 26th. 25th in the afternoon / evening for Europe and America.
>>
>>4108070
Public toilet, well if she gets fucked by one co-worker more ppl will come.

Yandere- she already is like 70/80% yandere so one doll to rull them all.

Kawai- maybe yes, maybe not, she already had her nude moment and the rumor and she is pissed with shu, basacly her character changed after 19 god knows why.

Chastity belt- He already has one,
Shun: "Haruka can we you know"
Haruka: "No, Just joking" Joking my ass i didnt saw a sex scene and i only saw some masturbation by shu since he isnt getting any so he is already on one.
>>
>>4108876
>Chastity belt- He already has one,
>Shun: "Haruka can we you know"
>Haruka: "No, Just joking" Joking my ass i didnt saw a sex scene and i only saw some masturbation by shu since he isnt getting any so he is already on one.

It might just be that they had sex offscreen after the fat guy. I can't believe that they didn't have any since Senpai left, apparently months ago.

I have a hunch that Volume 3 will focus on Haruka getting destroyed, after Shu was constantly humiliated in volume 2.
>>
Shu is so blue balled that he will end fucking the first hole he finds.

Lets hope isn't Gotou-san.
>>
>>4108070
>absolutely no reason to make a thread
>make one anyway

God, you autistic spergs...
>>
>>4108912
You could say the same about the majority of MTSP threads.
>>
>>4108923
really? oh jesus
>>
>>4108912
What did you expect from NTR fans?
>>
>>4108912
>>4108964
>absolutely no reason to post in a thread you don't like
>make one post anyway
God, you autistic sperg....
>>
>>4108949
Tachibana series is over for long yet they still made threads, netoraserare still is on going.
>>
>>4109225
The series will always be better than anything Konomi will release. Art alone will destroy netoraserare.
>>
>>4109249
Keep telling that to yourself.
>>
>>4109272
He's right; but the real stupid is talking of other book(s) to try "defend" yours.
>>
>>4109274
He isn't.
Do you realize that you're defending the guy complaining about this series getting a new thread despite a new chapter is going to be released soon?
>>
>>4109286
This manga is one of the stupidest plots I have ever seen. It doesn't deserve to be translated. Those who like this manga are those who self insert themselves as Shu. It doesn't even deserve getting a thread.
>>
>>4109302
> the real stupid is talking of other book(s) to try "defend" yours.
Thanks for proving this point.
>>
>20 replies
>3 are thread related
reporting this shit already
>>
>>4108070
What are the chances to see Hajimemashite translated some day?
>>
>>4109475
First chapter already has translation by Seinen.
>>
>>4109503
I'm willing to pick up where he left off if anyone has OCRs.
>>
>>4109503
I'm glad then.
Shame the translated chapter is not on sadpanda
>>
>>4109508
There's rumours of Project H having picked it up for an English release along with Netoraserare. That isn't even unlikely considering they translated a previous tankobon by him.
>>
File: NAMAIKI.jpg (54 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
NAMAIKI.jpg
54 KB, 355x500
Cover of the next issue
>>
>>4109612
That was last issues cover.
>>
>>4109626
Well fuck.
>>
>>4109475
>>4109503
We should ask Dutch Rabbit once this series is done.
>>
Shuufags are disgusting
>>
No preview yet?
>>
>>4111249
No. Tomorrow, probably.
The next chapter can be really shitty (Gotou fucks Haruka, everyone else at Shu's job knows about it too) or pretty good (Shu denies it or starts to think that he went too far).
>>
>>4111271
5 chapters left?
>>
>>4111273
6/7 i think
>>4111271
Would love the second one but i think its going to be the first
>>
>>4111273
27 is the final chapter.
>>
>>4111271
Or he gates a boner so hard and, unable to restrain himself rapes the first person he comes across.

Please, let it be Kawaii.
>>
>>4111319
I don't think Shu would rape someone. More like, Kawai sees his raging boner and jumps on his bones... or not.
Well, I still have hope for a satisfying ending.
>>
>>4111368
That would be pretty good, gotou goes to shus house while he is at work, Kawaii sees is boner and sex time, that would be something, then shu goes home and Haruka seems like she just got raped and felling all sad and looking like shit.
>>
Hey guys! It's been a while. Rest assured that this January Issue of Namaiki that's coming up is pre-ordered. If it ships like last time, probably be two days after street date for it to go into transit then another two days to cross the Pacific.

As soon as it comes in we here will get to work on it. However after some advice, I'll only announce a progress update just when the ENG release will be uploaded. So you won't hear a peep about the scanlation until then.

We got 21 out rather quick despite the fact we had a 3 day late start. No holiday trips here so hopefully it'll be out in less than a week like last time.

Oh, if any previews finally pop-up, I'll do a preliminary translation of it and post it on the blog. Later guys.
>>
>>4111291

i thought we were getting another volume after this one?
>>
>>4111543

Godspeed
>>
>>4111627
It's possible, but unlikely, imo. The author originally wanted to wrap this up in two volumes, but his editors pressed him to extend it to a third volume, which led to the extremely stretched out Senpai arc.
>>
File: zassi_0015-nm.jpg (92 KB, 196x277) Image search: [Google]
zassi_0015-nm.jpg
92 KB, 196x277
Cover Namaiki 2016-'01
>>
>>4111664
●他の男に抱かれる貞淑妻!
【ネトラセラレ】 色白好
>>
Life is like a hurricane
Here in kek-burg!
Betas, waifus, alpha males
It's a kek-blur!

Must solve this mystery
Of beta faggotry!
Kek-tales! Woo-hoo!
Hard-dick alphas
Spineless betas
Kek-tales! Woo-hoo!

Ni-ni-nigger right behind you
There's a stranger in my waifu!
What to do
Just fap on to some kek-tales!
Woo-hoo!
Shuu is my hero
He dindu nuthin wrong
Kek-tales! Woo-hoo!
Spineless betas
Fapping to some
Kek-tales!
>>
>>4111543
>
FWIW i really appreciate the work you're doing. This is a really great series and nobody is really covering its release
>>
Dutch Rabbit THANKS!!!!!
You are my HERO!!!!!!!!
>>
Has anyone seen the animation? Biggest let down since forever. T_T
>>
>>4111921
>T_T

Kill yourself.
>>
It's less than 24 hours left now, but still no preview pictures or any spoilers...
I've got a feeling that there will be a twist in the next chapter.
>>
>>4112302
Not really, for the onsen chapters there were also delays.
>>
>>4112302
Nobody gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>4112326
No, just the Senpaifags left. You could hardly call the threads around chapter 19 discussions.
The comments on the author's blog didn't significantly increase or decrease with the recent chapters.
>>
I'm always watching the threads but don't post because no new content so far.
Also, it seems that besides this author other series: Hajamashite is being translated by Seinen.

Guys, I also read Hito no Tsuma[友美イチロウ] 人の妻 from seinen and watched the raws until chapter 7.
Chapter 8 hasn't been uploaded and I want to read the nips opinion/resume on this.
Anyone got links?
>>
>>4112341
>Also, it seems that besides this author other series: Hajamashite is being translated by Seinen

No, he dropped it. Pretty much the only thing he's still doing is Cross and Crime, a "normal" (non-H) NTR Manga that is full of shitty Hentai logic. Reading the forum posts about it is enough to disgust me, yet the (female) Mangaka stretched this shit for over 100 chapters.
>>
>>4112368
How bad it is?
>>
>>4112368
It is based on this right?
http://exhentai.org/tag/artist%3Ahatsuki+kyou
>>
>>4112389

It's a stretched out ntr manga so pretty bad.
>>
>>4112414
Yeah, I read it, I can't believe Seinen is doing such a shitty series.
This confirms Seinen is a woman if she likes that.
This shit ends like the original >>4112410

The original boyfriend is blown away just like in the original, but instead of ending there the "difference" is that the bastard rock star is victimized by almost everyone so we can feel sorry for him.

Author mega stretched this shit by adding villains everywhere.

I won't bother reading it since I read the original.

My only doubt always will be how it ended for the boyfriend in this shitty stretch.
>>
>>4112421
I don't think Seinen is a woman. One of his blog posts mentioned him hanging out with a cute girl. So he's either male or a lesbian, which is unlikely.

>>4112389
Read the summary and forum posts on Mangafox.
Basically girl gets raped by band members of a rock star who is / was friends with her boyfriend, doesn't tell anyone about it, continues to have contact with the rock star even after he tells her he organized the rape, lets him fuck her again and again and pulls off shit like letting him eat the semen of her boyfriend out of her pussy because the rock star is secretly gay for him.

She never even tells her boyfriend anything despite him worrying about her and instead falls in love with the rapist rock star who had a "tragic past" and who she knew as a child, but he forgot her which makes this plot a fantastic romance.
At the end she has a happy picknick with him at the end.

This is just disgusting and portrays women as giant idiots and assholes, especially because it's written by a female.

How anyone can enjoy this shit is beyond me. Most NTR fans read the reatrded stories because of good sex scenes, but this doesn't even have that. what's left is one of the most retarded plots relying on Stockholm syndrome ever.

Ugh.
Have some Higurashi. I'm stumped that we live in a world where masterpieces like this exist side by side with crap like Cross and Crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_KnQmh38Qg
>>
>>4112447

Seinan is a guy has a picture of himself up.
>>
Then he must have done that shit because be got paid or because a girl forced him to.
>>
>>4112447
Hmm... dat sounds similar to what happened in BTooom! Well, the band raping part.
>>
Read this thread and prepare to throw up:
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/294054-Ending-as-Couple-Keito-amp-Yuuka/page12
>>
>>4112458
@Driss
Was the real MVP
>>
Guys let's stop talking about that shit.
(Hope the author died from her own cancer or never draw anything again)

Preview when?
I want to see my nigga Kawaii on her uqest of reverse ntr.
>>
>>4112421

The boyfriend punched the netori and left the girl. Rest of the manga is about the netori and the girl.
>>
>>4112472
No preview page on the Namaiki site again. So we will only get them from the author's blog or 2ch.
>>
>>4112368
Cross X Crime is better than Netoraserare in art and story. It's not a masterpiece but it is good.Genocider by Akiyoshi Takahiro is also a good SEMI-NTR.
>>
>>4112582
Yeah, right. Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>4112585
Netoraserare isn't a masterpiece. It's a shitty series with a shitty art. Every new keeps getting worse and worse. Ayamachi Hajimashite at least had a good story and the girl is hotter than Haruka, that is a masterpiece. I can't believe nobody still pick it up since it's the author's best work. This shit has no story at all and the sex scenes are even hot.

Cross X Crime has a better story than Netoraserare. At least it shows character development while Netoraserare shows nothing.
>>
>>4112585
The shit i took last night is better than netoraserare
>>
>>4112330
No, it's because like him or not Senpai actually made this series interesting you dumb kek. Maybe if the author replaced Senpai with someone just as interesting or relevant but that's clearly not going to happen any time soon. This series is fucking boring as a kek fantasy, it needs to go back to NTR.
>>
>>4112588
It has to end first to give it proper ranking.
>>
>>4112715
What? Senpai arc was the most boring in this series.
>>
As ridiculous as it was netoraserare it still is far better than Shit Crime retarded shojo plot 101.

>>4112837
This after chapter 14 sempai became annoying and couldn't even give a good sex scene.
>>
File: why so serious shuu.png (3 MB, 1600x1595) Image search: [Google]
why so serious shuu.png
3 MB, 1600x1595
Just in case y'all haven't seen this yet.

Also, checked the JPN board and send like no one had it yet. One poster mentioned they are waiting for their issue to cum in the mail. They are just chatting about their speculations like: threeway, AV Haruka, and when the NTRing will get back on track.

Anyways, enjoy the lolz.

>>4111667
Not sure if they are suggesting more than one but it says something like "Another man embraces the chaste wife." I find it strange to refer Haruka as "the chaste wife" unless something else happens and makes everything that has happened before seem like small potatoes. Could be a redherring. Could be another wife that gets mixed into this.
>>
>>4113039
Sorry. It's the other way around. "The chaste wife embraces another man."
>>
>>4113042
Could also be "the modest wife..."
>>
Haruka Female Joker hahaha
>>
>>4113042
Don't think about it too deep. It's just a catchphrase that has nothing to do with the chapter itself, like the last times.

I noticed the AV talk too. Seems like their delusions will never stop. Same thing for Gotou = Senpai 2.0
>>
>>4113039
Literally autism.
>>
>>4113039
I think these may be spoilers, but I'm not sure. Maybe it's just fanfiction.
Could you translate these?

1:
早売り購入

個人的には少し持ち直した印象
上司はホント「おっさん」と言う感じだが、下種ではなく
先輩に比べりゃはっきりまとも 善意はあるが流され易い普通の人。

このまま上司で引っぱれば、その善意故に夫婦破滅ルート一直線…
てな感じにもなるのかな?とも思うが
なんか1回限りのキャラって感じも。

2:
一話全部使って、上司に抱かせる感じ。
上司が家に遊びに来て、秀から予め許可襲うもらっていて。
春は急に後ろから胸揉まれるも、すぐに空気読んで従う。
行為の最中、春から、職場の人とか近い人相手で、会うたびにこの事を思い出されることになって、嫌じゃ無いの?と口頭確認はする。→嫌だけど、だから良いんだ、みたいな返答。
行為の最中、上司そっちのけで二人の世界に入るのを見て、上司ひく。
帰り道、上司が最高の体験だった~と浸りながらも、二人の行く末がちょっと心配になる。
以上。
>>
Clearly fanfiction.

I see sempai being mentioned.
Also there is no boss character so far, and I'm sure Gotou wasn't Shu's superior.

Dutch.Rabbit is going to have his copy really soon compared to the hell we went through before him.

Let's just wait patiently.
>>
>>4113129
2ch means Gotou with boss. Don't know why. They never say Kawai's name either, just Junior or Kouhai.
>>
>>4113133
I think they're speculating, again.
Why they can't just buy it?
>>
>>4113125
I'd would need to pop out my dictionary but making some sense from machine translation.

I'm not sure if this is an opinion or what but:

Send like someone got an early release of it.

Boss (Gotou?) Came by to their apartment to play. The poster feels that everything up to this point was to inspire the boss character or something.

At work there's some kind of code word to use when you wanna play with Haruka and Shuu has to give permission before anything happens.

Either Haruka or the posters says that they felt the boss was the best fuck.

Again, no idea if this is true.
>>
>>4113168
Sounds delusional, especially the last part. And the part about all of it leading up to Gotou as well.

Not as ridiculous as the hospital fanfics, but not believable either.
>>
This brief spoiler looks more legit:

ナマイキ出てたので買って読みました
上司良い人だね夫婦の事心配してたし
さて、後輩ちゃんがどう動くのかたのしみです。

途中で送信してしまった

あの夫婦って既に色々と壊れてる
春花は人形に話かけてた時に既に壊れてそうだし
>>
>>4113224
>Gotou is a good person.
>looking forward Kawaii's move.
>The couple is really broken.
>Haruka or pretty crazy talking a lot with the dolls.
>>
>>4113168
>they felt the boss was the best fuck
the self-inserting broke the limiter
>>
Guys its pointless posting summaries or spoilers atm cause almost always it's wrong or exaggerated.
>>
>>4113262
The last one is very brief and seems legit. Doesn't really say much about the chapter itself, though. It's already morning in Japan, so there should be more spoilers very soon.
>>
>>4113125
>>4113168

It's always hell translating JPN threads, yet alone a poster's post but I wanted to give it a try.
(Good practice for me.)

I... wouldn't take this as a summary.

1:
Early Sale Purchase

Personally my impression is that it improved a little
I say it feels that the boss is really a “middle-aged man” but
Compared to senpai he’s clearly decent, bona fide, and good-intentions easily stands out among ordinary people.

If it were to lead on with the boss like this,
Due to these good-intentions it’ll be a straight shot to the destruction of the husband and wife route.

2:
All of this single chapter feels like it was to arouse the boss.
Getting permission from Shuu in advance, the Boss came by the home to play.
Haru suddenly rubs his chest from behind, right away submits to the how the atmosphere is.
During the act, Haru, partners with people from the workplace, every time to remember only this (not sure what is meant by the JPN text exactly),
It’s not bad right? And with verbal confirmation. > Although it’s bad, it’ll be good, looks like how to reply.
During the act, [Haruka] grinding on him, the boss did nothing see into their world.
Getting back to his senses, it was the boss’ best experience. While they slept [slept with each other], they came and made him (Shuu? Not sure who they are referring to) a little worried.
And more.
>>
File: order status.png (90 KB, 918x545) Image search: [Google]
order status.png
90 KB, 918x545
I say just wait.

Too bad it's not here now because I'm off for the next four days and I could have focused a lot of my time off on this (no plans for turkey day this year; might bum some grub from K-Slice though).

In any case when it does arrive I'll make and devote time for the ENG release so no worries.

In the mean time, maybe I'll do another sketch of Haruka.
>>
It feels like the part about the destruction of husband-wife route is more like the opinion #9975848 than a fact.
>>
So Shuu's boss is his next threat? They should've stopped after senpai imo.
>>
>>4113316
No, not really. That's just delusions running wild. The blog comment says he's a good guy. And that Kawai is planning something.
>>
>>4113321

then why was shu worried about haruka and his boss in that summary? Seems fake to me.
>>
>>4113283
Where do you live? I thought Amazon never ship hentai outside Japan.

>Nozoki Ana
I wish the English scans for the series is 4K compatible.
>>
>>4113325
Yeah, we'll just have to wait. It was probably the same face he always makes.
>>
Does anyone have the link to the Discussion on 2 chan about Netoraserare?
>>
>>4113334
I linked everything in the OP, Baka.
>>
>>4113327
They do. I bought both Neto volumes from them and "Keep it a secret from sis".

I live in the states.

For Namaiki and other stuff I shop at HMV.co.jp . If it's in stock it'll get shipped. I'd though stay away from the lolicon stuff. Technically legal here but falls under the grey areas of the Protect Act and fucks it all up. When me and K-Slice order stuff, if it's an anthology of a mangaka, we make sure it's loli-free.

You don't want to end up in hot water of your community so be careful of what you order.

I bought "School Trip to the Nudist Beach" from HMV as a test and all went well using them to shop.
>>
>>4113327
K-Slice loves Nozoki Ana. I've never read it. I think I've seen the h-anime.

He's trying to buy all of the original run of "Nana and Kaoru" too.

Told me it's very educational.
>>
>>4113339
>baka
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>4113362
Where do you think you are?
baka desu senpai
>>
Looks like Shu let Gotou fuck Haruka after all. Well, that was to be expected. I hope there's more to the chapter though. Would be a waste if that was all.
>>
>>4113325
Maybe because he isn't fucking allowed to have sex nor masturbate maybe??
>>
>>4113378

maybe
>>
hmm everyone seems to be assuming that Kawaii will make a move.

Still hope for a reverse NTR? or maybe the end where both are cheating?
>>
See it this way.

>You can have sex because it's Haruka's way of love.
>You can't fap because Haruka is watching you.
>"okay at least I can distract myself with work
>"Hey Shujiro, is it true you kek?"
>I remember how much I held back the fucking morning
>I have a boner again
>fuck my life
>and it's my own fault
I would be worried too
>>
>>4113386
One jap post said something about it. Probably a cliffhanger with her at the last page.

>>4113388
I think you mean
>You can't have sex because it's Haruka's way of love.

Shu jerked off again after Haruka "punished" him though (it was one small panel).
>>
>>4113392
>Shu jerked off again after Haruka "punished" him though (it was one small panel).

Isn't the same. I tried to fap once after my gf saw me, I couldn't her reproaching eyes killed boner-kun. I rage fucked her next day.
>>
File: 17.jpg (601 KB, 1200x1721) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
601 KB, 1200x1721
>>4113395
It wasn't the same day. He did it after their short vacation.
>>
>>4113408
Also, his pose is so weird. Can't get much more uncomfortable.
>>
>>4113408
How do you KNOW when I fucked my girlfriend?
>>
>>4113411
I obviously meant Shu. After the "blowjob" by Haruka was the trip, and then he jerked off.
>>
>>4113413
I doubt he is getting what he wants.
So much build up is going to kill him.
>>
Something is definitely up with Kawai, so it seems.
She obviously knows about the kekolding and will confront Shu in the next chapter, I think.
Can someone who knows Japanese ask for details in the 2ch thread?
>>
22話をどうしても一日でも早く読みたく、失礼ながら数十年ぶりに「ナマイキッ!」という名の昔で言うところの「エロ本」を買いました。

秀ちゃんと春花の心が、もはや二人にしか共有・共感することの出来ない世界へと堕ちていく壊れていく心象風景が、1ページ1ページごとに刻まれ、22話の終わり近づくことになる、次のページを捲る事が躊躇われるほど、色白好さんの類い稀なる描写に惹き込まれてしまいました。

上司の自制心から、膣内出しされることは免れましたが、その上司に心配されるほど、秀ちゃんの精液を口に含んで掌に愛おしく吐き出した後の春花のセリフ「もっと・・もっと頑張らないとだめなんだね」

この後、ラストまでの展開はどうなるのでしょうか?

最終的には、ネトラセラレの世界から二人は生還し、春花はめでたく秀ちゃんの子供を授かりハッピーエンドの展開になって欲しいのですが・・・。

そこで、二人の為に精神を病んでしまった先輩が二人への復讐の為に再登場し、秀ちゃんと春花の同意のないネトラレ、第三者を使っての春花へのレイプを画策して、集団で春花が凌辱される場面を迎え、それを何とかして体を張って秀ちゃんが阻止をする中で、暗闇からの一筋の光明を見出して、春花への揺らぎない愛を確立する・・・。

どちらにしても、ラストはハッピーエンドを期待しています。

そうでなければ、22話に夢と希望を持っていたであろう頃の清楚・可憐な花嫁姿の春花の優し気な表情がカットとして出てきますが、今の現状と対比して、あまりにも春花が哀れで可哀想でなりません。

Everything after
>この後、ラストまでの展開はどうなるのでしょか?
is fanfiction, most likely.
>>
>>4113528

translation? lol
>>
>>4113371

what really?
>>
>>4113547
>2015
>Can't read moon runes
[spoiler]Neither can I T.T[/spoiler]
>>
>>4113699
Fuck, I can't even do spoiler tags properly XD
>>
>>4113703
>XD
Please don't do this in 4chan.
>>
>>4113754
why?
>>
>>4113528
I also agree it's a fanfic.

I think the only thing to mentioned is that Gotou showed self control and didn't penetrate Haruka when she was asking for it.

Most of this seems like an opinion of what he poster wants to see which is the gangbang rape of Haruka.

Back to sleep.
>>
>>4113974
I read that they had sex but he didn't cum inside Haruka when she was asking for it.
>>
>>4114026
Guess that's what they meant about her snatch. Didn't explicitly say what it was just that something not in her.

I'm gonna wait for it to arrive. Don't like the speculation.
>>
>>4114026
So, both sempai and gotou can smell the crazy on those two idiots...
>>
>>4114033
More like Gotou isn't stupid unlike sempai who tried to steal her by cuming inside her various times.
Gotou on the other hand is like any normal person, if someone else's wife tells you to cum inside while the husband is there, Ithen it must be a Trap.
>>
>>4114037
Nahh, once they reached their current insane status, sempai left the same chapter and so the boss after just one night.
Kawaii will tell them too probably soon but it's useless.
>>
>>4112341
http://exhentai.org/g/872585/1c6ba6bca6/
Chapter 8 there can't read moons but there is one guy trying to make summaries for each chapters.
Story looks okay.

Dutch.Rabbit are you interested in this story?
Seinen dropped it after the first 2 chapters (like he did with Kizashi only to work on a pretty bad shojo ntr).
It looks interesting enough and according to Sadpanda there is 2 chapters left.
>>
Nothing the police can do here.

There are no children in the middle, so as long as no crime is committed, Shuu can keep sending all of his acquaintances to cum inside his wife.
>>
>>4114047
Police will not be needed.Kawai will take action soon.What is missing in the story so far?
Right...there is no blackmail so far.
I could well imagine that Kawai blackmail Shu to sleep with her.After that she will try to create mistrust between Haruka and Shu.
It needs much more twists in the story for the last chapters.
>>
>>4114046

Hope the husband BTFO her cheating ass and goes and bangs the netori's wife who seems nice.
>>
>>4114071
I'm watching the raw and take wih a grain of salt my opinion.
She asked ntrguy if he plans on having kids with his wife, MC's supposedly BFF.
He avoids saying how much he loves his wife and will do when she wants.
The idiot wife deluded herself thinking only ntrguy can understand her, so they have sex afterwards, I would like to know her monologues but it seems she is in a drug addict situation aka distracting herself with sex and then go back to face reality once the pleasure ends. However it seems she can't keep up with the guilt and I think tells him she is pregnant of him
Ntrguy's reaction was:
>http://exhentai.org/s/7004336fb2/872585-111
Kek
>>
>>4114079

Still hope husband wises up and leaves her.
>>
>>4114080
Not far from om happening.
>husband wants a child
>wife doesn't wants for "reasons" (cheating)
>everyone talks about children and how fulfilling is
>wife is acting weird, now let's him have sex in the raw.
>however still doesn't want children
>cute milf wants to have children
>got pregnant of husband

I wish they will end together.

However after reading sadpanda comments.
There is a chance that wife will have it easy.
Why cute milf got pregnant now of husband and not ntrguy despite she had sex with him before?
Why one time was enough to impregnate her?
Why wife took so long to get herself pregnant of the ntrguy?

Could it be that ntrguy is actually infertile and doesn't knows?
His face looks scary maybe he just wanted an affair with anyone but doesn't wants to separate from his own wife thus his reaction to the reveal?
I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to choke/kill her right away or takes her to a hospital to abort the baby.

Also I'll laugh my ass off if the wife was pregnant of her own husband all along.
However, it doesn't takes away that feeling that she'll get Ann undeserved happy end.
>>
Looks like Gotou was a one-chapter-only thing, and now Kawai is making her move. I hope it will be something like scenario 3 I predicted on chapter 21.
>>
summary

http://freezelancer.blog61.fc2.com/blog-entry-139.html
>>
Haru and Gouto had sex in front of Shu.
She wants that Gouto cum inside but refuse and cum in her ass or over her butt i don't understand.
I dont understand what happen next...
(googletranslator is very bad...)
>>
>>4114100
Something about Gotou being worried and leaving.

And the blog guy wants a gang rape. Why are all the Nip fanfics so generic and bad?
>>
Seems that Kawaii isn't involved at all...
>>
>>4114102
Yeah, looks like the chapter was only Gotou fucking Haruka and the last page is him leaving with a worried expression. Meh.
Still got hopes.
>>
>>4114101
Inferiority complex hidden by collective superiority.

If they gang do a woman she will obviously pass out/gett tired but to their minds it will be that they're so manly that each of them is enough to dominate the woman and also of something happens they can shift the blame to another guy from the gang.

Escapism.
>>
Sigh...

This manga is really shit. Why continue translating such shitty series? Seriously the translator should focus on Ayamachi Hajimashite as Netoraserare is already licensed, DMP just loves trolling people.
>>
>>4114148
They have been teasing for months on a new licensed NTR series that is different. I could only think of Netoraserare.
>>
>>4114148
I'll be scanning the first volume of Ayamachi Hajimashite (in 4k) soon so just email me at [email protected] if you want it.
>>
>>4114148
Isn't bad either. It's a work in progress.
>>
>>4114148
Stop judging it before it's over.
There are rumours that Ayamachi is licensed as well.
And even if it were true, we would probably only get the translations for new chapters in 2017 or something after all volumes are released.
>>
>>4114079
In the end what was the wife saying that she is pregnant with the husbands baby or that his wife is pregnant.with ntrguy.
>>
>>4114163
She probably thinks it's the NTR guy, but her husband impregnated the flower shop owner in one go and she never got pregnant from the NTR guy, so most likely both children are from the husband.
>>
>>4114148
It only needs Haruka destroyed by a bad ending and it will be great.
>>
>>4114173
The signs are already there anyway with her craziness and still not being pregnant after 2.5 years of fucking or more.

I don't see why Ayamachi is supposed to be superior either. At least not if you compare both of the series while still running.
>>
>>4114163

she's preggers with the ntrguy's child. she was makinging her husband wear condoms and only going raw with the ntr guy
>>
>>4114178
Not entirely true. She had raw sex with him after a few sessions with the NTR guy and the pregnancy was only confirmed after a timeskip of more than a month. So it may very well be the husband and NTR guy is infertile.
>>
>>4114173
She's already destroyed, her mind is completely broken. Talking to dolls and all, it's like she doesn't care about her dignity anymore.

My bet is that it should have ended during the end of the senpai arc. Shu admitting he still love Haruka, forgave each other, have sex and have a child.
>>
>>4114181
Senpai arc was only stretched out because of editors. It was never supposed to end with it.
>>
>>4114178
>>4114165
No sorry thas not what im aasking, im not talking about the Wife of the husband, im talking about the wife of the ntrguy, in the last page when she was drinking with te husband she said something that make him go blank, so my question was if she was telling him that she is pregnant with his child or that his wife was pregnant.
>>
>>4114183
I'm pretty sure she says that she is pregnant herself. Wouldn't make sense for her to say it's his wife when she kept it a secret and only said it to the rapist.
>>
>>4114178
She had raw sex with her husband before the timeskip.

>>4114148
Because if shit like Oyster and Namonashi's NTR2 can be translated, then works that are vanilla in comparison like Netoraserare can too.
>>
>>4114183
I have yet to read it whole but if you mean the last pages, she asks something about pregnancy to Koutaro and he thinks she talks about Kana but she corrects him saying it's her, since the day of their affair.
So while Kana fainted and got the news of her pregnancy from the doctor, Saori was more cautious and sneak bought a pregnancy test which revealed her situation.

Also did anyone saw netori guy face? He looks like a psycho.
>>
>>4114187
>Also did anyone saw netori guy face? He looks like a psycho.

He looked like an obvious villain from the very first page you see him, immediately confirmed by raping his employees.
>>
>>4114188
I meant his face when the wife Kana told him she was pregnant if him.
>>
File: P111.jpg (571 KB, 1200x1820) Image search: [Google]
P111.jpg
571 KB, 1200x1820
>>4114189
I know.
MC girl is retarded, especially her method of aborting. Should just go to a doctor.
>>
>>4114190
if this follow´s the real rules of japan for a abortion you need the husbands aprovel or signature unless is in one of those underground doctor´s.
>>
>>4114190
i really dont get this bitch she is crying that she is pregnant and fells guilty, but still cheats on her husband by her own will and unprotected what was she expecting flowers?
>>
>>4114190
I don't know about abortions in Japan but for some reason in hentai the woman can't just go because in case she is married, the husband wil be notified by the hospital so they won't take responsibility for the woman's decision.

You know, when the cause it's from rape or implies high risks for the mother it needs only needs the woman approval or her family if she is below age.
However for married couples abortion in some countries requires the approval of both spouses.
So if Kana went on her own alon, Koutaro would be called anyway.
>>
>>4114202
She's just as stupid as almost every other woman in NTR Manga. Even if people bitch about Haruka in Netoraserare, she still has some brains left.
>>
>>4114202
It's the drug effect, once the pleasure is gone or is not enough.
The guilt will overcome you up.
So you have 2 choices:
>increase the amount of drug
>face reality
Guess what is going on after sex in this chapter
>>
>>4114214
wait what the flower thing if im not mistaken is for abortion it doesnt make her want get raped by that guy if only was sex she could do the husband, no since the beggining she has bein going to him and there was no drug.
>>
>>4114215
I think he means "violent sex" with "drug effect".
>>
>>4114205
Ayyyy
>>
>>4114215
Drug effect = Pleasure from sex that came from cheating.

It only lasts while she has sex, once it's over guilt rides her over.

For example when she went to home after having sex with ntrguy, the ntrguy went to her home to deliver the flowers her husband request and she almost shitted her pants.
>>
File: the beginning.png (981 KB, 880x585) Image search: [Google]
the beginning.png
981 KB, 880x585
>>4109475
>>4109512
>>4109581
>>4112588
>>4114177
>>4114162

I could use the practice. I made an announcement on the blog about Ayamachi, Hajimemashite.

>>4114157
Oh really?
>>
>>4114536
What about hito no zuma?
>>
>>4114713
"The Person's Wife"?

Is that any good? Art is kind sloppy but has this charm about it.
Though Sands volunteers his assistance with Neto, I'm but one (slow) translator for other endeavors.

Maybe reach out to Icebarrier18 to see why he dropped it? I'm sure his plate is full but if he continues translating it and I can help spot check it, I could maybe, maybe, typeset it.

That sucks is that I work at least 50hrs a week and with my work projects I'll more than likely have to do more O.T. to push out those projects before the end of this quarter. I'm conscious more at work than I am at home; it's sad. I don't get much me time to myself. In fact I'm going around this track for 8 miles as I type this (gotta exercise).

Hopefully in my road to becoming more fluent I can cut down the time it takes to translate something. Of course I can plow trough lots of easy dialogue but when I come across expressions, grammar, and words I'm sure of, I studied it to better understand for the next timtime. I've even compared raws to translated releases to see how/why it was translated in the way it was. For example the D.L Action doujinshis for Railgun.
>>
>>4114760
It is decent enough to give a try, and it brought a decent talk I'm this thread.
The author isn't a hack if his other tanks are an example to follow.

I'm not forcing you but try it.
I hope someone else picked up Hizashi.
Hate how Seinen picks and drops projects on a whim only to pick awful series instead.
>>
>>4114190
is the author/writer actually going the -husband finds out everything route- or is the MC girl going to die from eating those plants/rape guy killing her,cause dat expression he had.

Also did the husband knock-up the rapist guys wife in one go?
>>
>>4114790
I see that 8 chapters are out. Maybe just wait for someone to upload it? Or did the dump come from a certain fascist and communist party?

Anyways, anyone liked Tuna Empire's "Slave Wife"? (Love the author's pen name.)

No real plot or character development but some nice h content. Art is pretty good imo.

Just to show you to not neglect your spouse's needs. Typical story opener but holds some truth about it.
>>
>>4114809
Both husband' and rapist's wife finding out is a given.

I doubt MH will die but maybe will lose the baby only to regret it later when she sees her husband and her friend raising their own baby.

Also, yes, he did. Husband impregnated her.

>>4114814
>http://exhentai.org/g/877360/84384af2cb/
I don't know, here are the 8 chapters.

In only read some works of TE but I can't remember if Slave Wife is there, is it the one with also involved the daughter?
>>
>>4114822
No but has a little epilogue / after story about another sex deprived wife who reads up on her sex capades blogs.

It's available on e-hentai.
>>
>>4114824
The plot of Slave Wife is pretty stupid, imo. The sex scenes are very good, though.
His "Missionary Position" (Death by Snu Snu) and the Manga about the sex slave family were very interesting, however.
>>
Hito no tsuma is confusing as fuck or GT is full of shit,
I keep reading a lot of poison of body and becoming poison, etc.
I think what sadpanda comments says about the wife talking a lot of shit based on plants like blooming, falling off, poison, etc.
>>
>>4115209
But it is better than Netoraserare in story and art. The subpar translation is to blame I think.
>>
>>4115224
I'm talking about the raws.
>>
>>4115224
Not one or the other, this has better art for sure, and story he isnt much better wife cheats because reasons and gets pregnant in here husband makes wife cheat because reason so i guess in my point of view neto is better because of the art.
>>
>>4115236
The only reason she cheats in Hito no Tsuma is because she's sex-addicted, nothing more.
Here it's a mix of self-humiliation / masochism, the wish to see the one he loves happy or in pleasure, and bad experiences in the past, leading to the self-destruction of both of them.

Do people really think stuff like Cross and Crime or Hito no Tsuma is better than such a premise?
>>
>>4115236
Character wise.
In Hitosuma both rapist and wife are piece of shits.
The wife has a working normal brain.

In netoraserare is better because at least you can say while both are good persons both are fairly twisted.

In hitosuma the consequences are coming for her adultery and she is gonna pay for it.

In netorasera their acts already brought them suffering but overcame them in their own twisted way.
>>
So people are so bored of this series that the thread is discussing a different series now? Looks like the thread has been keked.
>>
>>4115303
I wouldn't say that, its more the story in neto is somewhat done, there is nothing more that can that can pose a threat as much as takaura aka senpai did with out the author pulling ass, +we just got the summaary for the next chapter and judging from that nothing really happens.
+atthis point in the story Haruka getting pregnant is kek because ch19 +time skip all-but confirms what most have been saying since ch16-17 or earlier?

Where as in Hito no tsuma the story is,judging from the chapter summaries is getting good and correct me if im wrong,it only has 2 chapters left + it looks like shits bout to hit the fan in the next chapter.

but meh,its all up to opinion.
>>
>>4115391
Netoraserare is far from done.
The biggest threat now is Haruka herself now and her Yandere tendencies. I want to see her self-destruction. And Kawai can still be a threat by blackmailing Shu to expose the kekolding.

Hito no Tsuma's ending is very predictable at this point. Rapist will get his punishment, cheating wife will be BTFO and husband and florist MILF will become a couple.
The only thing uncertain is whether main girl will abort or not and who the father is (most likely her husband).
>>
>>4115409
That's not how predicable works.
Predictable is when the author tries to make a surprise based on something the reader knows by experience beforehand.
Example:
- Wife gets pregnant of ntrguy, gets discovered by husband who only stays watching them fuck, chooses ntrguy, divorces from husband, ntr guy now has 2 bitches, husband gets mails with videos of wife getting nailed, etc.

Here in HnT the author isn't trying to surprise the reader, he's slowly showing what's going on and what's going to happen yet despite that we have no fucking solid clue about the real father of wife's child.

The word for HnT is "evident" not "predictable".
>>
the chapter is out yeah? then where be the pics?!
>>
>>4116527
Wait for Dutch.
>>
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AC_In/M.1440493330.A.37A.html

Chinese blog but don't know how to lurk there.
>>
>>4116527
The author blog still isn't updated. I guess we just have to wait for Dutch Rabbit's copy to arrive.

I guess half of the chapters is fucking and the other half Shu faces and Haruka being insane.
>>
>>4116543

I mean there is always the guy that summaries but it's hard to tell what's happening and what's his opinions.

>https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AC_In/M.1440493330.A.37A.html
>>
>>4116579

Sounds like Haru got assfucked
>>
Opps I meant to link this blog

http://freezelancer.blog61.fc2.com/blog-entry-139.html#more

This is the one where it sounds like haru got ass fucked
>>
>>4116599
I am absolutely sure it just means Gotou came on her ass instead of inside her. 2ch would make a big fuss out of Haruka doing anal all of a sudden.
>>
>>4116608

Good point, are you also trying to decode google translate?
>>
>>4116614
Wait a bit, I'll give you an alternative machine translation from ATLAS.
>>
Here:

Thus,
It is a chapter of the superior this time.
The spring flower is w ..seeming having seen at the time of the wedding...
Milk is seen, hips are seen, and the nape is seen ….
And, it is [washitsuka] [mi] from the back as for milk.
However, adult [shiku] superior [no] caress is accepted as [**] is seen and the flower was guessed in spring.
However, superior's hand is in excess ..fore buttocks.. good.
Milk is [korikori]ed and the [taputapu] shaking and the nipple are [korikori]ed by the finger ….
Counting money leaks the flower by tramping the finger about the earliest superior in spring.
It seems to have been pleasant even too much.
You should do whether it is [i] as a reader w to have.
And, the life is inserted from backing.
The flower pants putting the heart mark to the pant voice like being fat as for superior's in spring.
However, [**] neatly kisses anxiously the flower as for the superior in spring.
It sleeps because it is how for this married couple to love … w.
[De] and the superior are last spurt.
As for the flower, it is pushed to the power, and whether it is [i] is done in spring.
At the same time, the superior puts it on hips.
Even putting out : here during the remainder about power though thinks it is acceptable …… w.
And, [**]'s is [fera]ed, and the flower in spring is declared "Work hard more".
In the last page, when the superior starts on one's return home worrying about [**] ….
Once ..this... the chapter of the superior

I left out the fanfiction at the end.
"life" actually means he put it in raw
and "milk" is probably a mistranslation for nipple or something.
>>
>>4116599
That would be an actual improvement.
>>
thanks, still rough I gather gatou got haruka really turned on from the roleplay and fucked her good then came on her ass which she loved. then he is worried for shu?
>>
>>4116634
Use Translation Aggregator, you freaking idiot.
>>
>>4116655
For what purpose? ATLAS' interface works perfectly fine.
>>
Sounds like Haruka has fallen again.
>>
File: 014_BLANKED_SAMPLE.png (1 MB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
014_BLANKED_SAMPLE.png
1 MB, 1100x1500
>>4116618
>ATLAS
Is that translation engine any good?

In other news, Ayamachi, Hajimemashite Chapter 1 is coming along. I have an okay translation rough draft that's complete. This is all me so I dunno how awful the translation is but I researched and dug hard to try and get the translation down. There were a few expressions and sentences I wasn't too sure about but I think it'll all be alright. At times I think I was over thinking it but that's just me wanting to be certain. I wanted to compare it to Icebarrier18's version but I couldn't seem to find a copy of his ENG release; oh well - no worries.

I have plans for tomorrow morning and they run into the evening but if the weather doesn't cooperate then I'll be working on this instead. I will try to get the completed rough draft of the typesetting in K-Slice's hands so he can proof it and give back some feedback.

All are prepped but I'm only going to typeset two pages tonight 'cause I gotta hit the hay.

Later guys.
>>
>>4116667
Fallen is her default status to be honest.
>>
>>4116670
With proper set up ATLAS becomes the best machine translator available.
>>
>>4116676
Hmm... just wondering.

If anyone is interested in a great online dictionary with sentence examples on usage, check this place out:

http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E3%82%8A%E3%82%93%E3%81%94

英和・和英辞典 = English-Japanese, Japanese-English dictionary

英語例文 = English example sentences
>>
>>4116670
Any update on Namaiki getting delivered? Is it on its way?
Do you use shakuganexa's 4k scans for this release?

Thanks for doing this.
>>
>>4116688
Oh, I forgot to ask. He mentioned he's gonna do it but that could probably take a while. I'll release an ENG version with the raws I have and when the 4K scans are done I'll do HQ versions and continue using them for the rest of the this.

It's all good. Like I mentioned before - I can use the practice. It's true; Sands mentioned that too so.
>>
>>4116688
Oh, all I know it's in transit but I'm sure it hasn't shipped out yet because I've yet to receive a tracking number.

I wanted to avoid the anons who troll and poke at trying to get the raws/spoilers out. Our intentions were to be "hush, hush" about it until we are about to release the chapter.
>>
>>4116700
>the anons
I'm 90% sure it's just one incredibly obnoxious guy.
>>
>>4116532
I'm noticed this a while back and I forget to mention it and I don't know if anyone has.

I have a gut feeling that Chinese blogger is involved in the Namaiki release on that Chinese site we all know of.

I noticed the scan quality (how the image is straighten out to compensate the skewed and distorted printing of Namaiki; I noticed this in my December issue.) are about the same.
>>
>>4116706
I'm sure you're right. (^_^メ)
>>
>>4116599
>came in her ass
That's what people were saying a few chapters ago. Then it was changed to senpai having his fingers in her ass. Turns out nothing involving her ass happened.
>>
>>4116711
i think one anon has been pointing that out dutch, he always say that when the chink bbs has picture out 2 or 3 days later mikocon will have namaiki on the vip section up. he has been proven right.
>>
>>4116793
The boss came in her ass now.
>>
>>4116842
I'm not against it, anal would probably make this series better. I'm just saying that chapter summaries always contain shit that's made up.

I don't think the author is even into anal.
>>
>>4116905
There isn't even anything said about anal, that just comes from the machine translations.
>>
i guess haruka is starting o resemble Ai from Great escape.
>>
So where can I read an english version of all this?
>>
>>4117193
Here: http://g.e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=0&f_manga=0&f_artistcg=0&f_gamecg=0&f_western=0&f_non-h=0&f_imageset=0&f_cosplay=0&f_asianporn=0&f_misc=0&f_search=netoraserare+english&f_apply=Apply+Filter

Next chapter 22 will probably be out sometime next week.
>>
Hey Dutch Rabbit, how much does it cost (shipped) to get Namaiki copies through amazon? Too lazy to set up a .co.jp account to check, to be honest.
>>
>still no scene with Kawai

can't believe she hasn't been dicked yet
>>
>>4117632
If she doesn't leap on Shu in the next chapter then there's really no hope left for me.
>>
>>4117632
Kawaii is more likely to have sex with Sempai that with Shuu at this point.
And that's considering they have never talked to each other.
>>
>>4117641

>Senpaifags are still around

will you guys go away already? i'm starting to believe you're all homosexuals
>>
File: original.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>4117641
>>
>>4117641
>>4117642
>>4117652
nj baiting the fags
>>
when is the preview image coming out ?
>>
>>4118398
When Shikishiro updates his blog.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/sikisirokonomi/

Normally that happens on the same day the chapter releases, but there's still nothing.
>>
Here's something to hold you guys over:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/878780/a3c32ed57e/

Later!
>>
If anyone is interested...I already Translated Ayamachi hajimemashite Chapter 1 last year hahahaha. I actually stated that before netoraserare...I'm surprised pepople actually want to read it now
>>
>>4118418
He stated that he will translate the entire series though, not just chapter 1. Also, your version can't be found anywhere now.
Do you plan on finishing Hito no Tsuma?
>>
>>4118411
Awesome.
Just don't spam with new versions, your work is going to be deleted that way
>>
File: 002.jpg (716 KB, 1045x1500) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
716 KB, 1045x1500
That's the thing. I have up to chapter 5 already translated. I just never uploaded them. Hell I even redraw it lol. I don't generally upload things outside my blog because I'm lazy to be honest. Besides I thought people just didn't like it hahaha but oh wells.

Yeah I'm going to finish Hito no tsuma chapters 3,4,5 this week and bust out Love Master Peach by sunday and cross and crime by Friday! I got some vacation time from work :D
>>
>>4118418

Yeah well at least he's dedicated and timely and when he updates us it's a update and not something to string us along.
>>
>>4118438
Shots fired! Shots fired!
>>
>>4118426

The same cross and crime chapter that was supposed to have been uploaded in september?

Don't come in here and try to shit on Dutch because we got tired of waiting on you.

I'll take Dutch over your work any day at least he respects his fans.
>>
Indeed. I'm not dedicated which is a fact!
However I'm dedicated to redraw a page properly instead of covering up more art with words >.> just saying. Besides I do it for fun not for obligations :P
>>
>>4118426
>That's the thing. I have up to chapter 5 already translated. I just never uploaded them
So....?
>>
Hell yeah, I been super lazy with Cross and Crime. I hate typesetting! >.< I don't want to type sett that's why i never put it out! I hate it I hate it I hate it
>>
File: 01_01.jpg (2 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
01_01.jpg
2 MB, 1600x2400
But check this 1 out from Arsenal. It's called "Lesson~H" I just finished the first page!
>>
Dear Seinen,I am grateful for your work on Netoraserare but try to shit on Dutch is childish.
You drop this project because your health issue so don't come here and play the role of victim if the fans of this series now follow the work of Dutch...
>>
>>4118426
... I think you probably wouldn't remember but I was the one who suggested you to do it. Beats me why people are only getting interested in it. Please continue translating Cross X Crime.

Ungrateful people will always be ungrateful no matter what you do. Maybe you should pick another series superior to Netoraserare or Ayamachi Hajimashite, like Maya Miyazaki's Genocider.
>>
>>4118451
You should also upload your own works to exhentai.org from now on.
>>
Meow? I'm not shitting on him. O.O
Don't be putting words in my mouth...That's not cool. Besides you don't see me squabbling over a manga I can read in both languages. I got other manga I'm doing that's more enjoyable. Hell I read Dutch's release after I read the raw. No problems here...Please don't misconstrue me pointing out a manga I did a year ago to something else entirely. It's ignorance at its finest lol
>>
>>4118447

Fuck off man

You seem bitter and childish as fuck. No one wants to read your shit cause you never finish anything and always have an excuse for why something is late but you never deliver.

Just quit if you hate scanlating so much ya childish prick.
>>
Yeah I know. And the funny thing is I was talking about Ayamachi Hajimemashite and not Netoraserare. Idk why he/she even brought up Netoraserare xD

I usually let other people Upload my stuff to other websites. I'm too lazy to be making accounts and uploading things to different websites.

People should really give Love Master Peach a tr! It's funny as hell with awesome art and not as repetitive as Netoraserare with the whole same situation over and over.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.