[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AC_In/M.1446 207635.A.BF4.html
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: oCY603J.jpg (533 KB, 958x777) Image search: [Google]
oCY603J.jpg
533 KB, 958x777
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AC_In/M.1446207635.A.BF4.html
>>
Is that Shu's boss?

Oh man, looks like them mentioning the cuckolding got Shu an erection.
>>
>>4092481
Correcting myself: That's the colleague from the first chapter. The text says "Goto-san" and "Ooh... Ooh..."
>>
Okay, I'll try to summarize what Google provided me with:

Haruka is making out with a fat guy and while she's doing it there's a flashback of her conversation with the dolls that shows she's slipping into insanity and that her "yandere eyes" or something like that activated.
Later on, Shu is watching a sex tape of Haruka and Senpai and jerks off to that. There's no genuine sex scene between Shu and Haruka.
At his work place, there's rumors of his wife sleeping around and his boss confronts them with it whle they are out drinking. Shu plays it off as a joke, but gets an erection at the same time. And that's where the chapter ends (?)

There's nothing said about a trip or beach in there, so maybe that was made up and not that much time passed since the last chapter.
>>
i dont fucking get it if he gets a erection from seeing a tape of senpai and haruka and later he gets another just from the fact that they´re having a conversation about it why cant he fuck haruka? What 5 seconds of the tape fuck haruka, talking about gets erection fuck haruka .So why letting her fuck a fat guy or even more ppl?
>>
>>4092546
Watch 5 seconds*
>>
>>4092546
I don't know if it's accurate, but there's something said about that being his "punishment". Either he told that to himself or Haruka said to him that he can only jerk off instead of having sex.
>>
>>4092546
He only gets turned on when he "suffers" or some shit. Plain retarded.
>>
Bossfags BTFO
Gangbangfags BTFO
>>
>>4092556
The blog says Haruka who is in a yandere streak isn't allowing him to do more than kissing ehich is why he looked so passionate this time when kissing her.
>>
>>4092572
So that's the way Haruka punishes him or makes him suffer...
It's like they lost their original goal or something.

So do they still use condoms or not?
>>
>>4092572
So this is her making him suffer more thing? Were she doesnt allow him to have sex with her but lets him kiss her just to have a taste of what he is missing. Would like to know why he is being "punished" even more isnt is punishment already the fact that he cant have sex with her when he wants isnt that enough of even seing her gets fucked by other ppl not being able to do anything? And finally the yandere mode wtf is up with that a puppet dictates her state of mind (her inner self) thinking that this is what he wants and thats it this bitch need to grow up her mind is still the mind of a 10 year-old i guess that after all that happened she didnt learned shit and the same goes for shu, but i guess for him if thing went to the same way they were would be the best in is mind but now he cant even fuck her so why continue. SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE INFORMATION.
>>
>>4092572
It is time for Kawai to give him some Love.
With her punishment for Shu she brings Kawai back into play.That might be interesting.
Meanwhile the whole bank should know about Harukas Escapades.
Still 1-2 further Conversations between Shu and Kawaii as in Chapter 19 and Shu is finally clear that his fetish is simply wrong .
Whether Haruka then can return to a monogamous relationship or not will make the end.I do not think there will be a new main character until the end.
>>
>>4092590
The blog also says that Kawai is in a bad mood and the colleagues also said something about that while they were out drinking.
And I think Shu crapped his pants a little when they mentioned the cuckolding. I really hope that the next chapter isn't him asking them to fuck his wife.
>>
>>4092590
Dont think Kawai will have sex with him even if thats what i want like >>4092592
is saying she is in bad mood with him since she was rejected even if he goes to her she problably would not accept him. Also i dont think that a monogamous relationship is on the table anymore she is much of a cock-addict by now even if she tried to denie it when she send senpai away.
>>
File: CHAPTER 21 PREVIEW.png (445 KB, 648x918) Image search: [Google]
CHAPTER 21 PREVIEW.png
445 KB, 648x918
On closer inspection, Shu doesn't look all that happy here.

Maybe Haruka will really just become a cum dumpster, making Shu realize that they went too far. Don't know if Haruka can still go back then, though.
>>
>>4092615
For me on a closer look it look like she is doing something like "this is all you get for today now go to work".
>>
>>4092546
He's retarded and a cuck.
>>
Remember that the cuckoldiing before sempai was
>had sex with random guy
>Shu bangs Haruka afterwards

Even with sempai he still could bang Haruka(hotsprings)

The reason why he didn't touch her after that was because he thought she didn't want him do her

But now she has the absolute control on their sex life.

In >>4092615 according to summaries Shu had a hard on Haruka noticed but told him "you have to go to work".

Shu had been enduring the boner since then until his boss asked him about the rumors.

Then we have the scene of Haruka and the dolls "talking" in between.
>>
>>4092627
What a bitch. That's just a vicious cycle which keeps reinforcing itself.

>Haruka makes him suffer
>Shu thinks to suffer is to love
>Haruka makes him suffer even more
>Shu thinks he deserves this and goes along with it

Ugh, why can't they just do BDSM?
>>
>>4092631
This behavior of Haruka will destroy the marriage at the end and Shu will move on.He needs only 1-2 friends that are on his side and support him or just Kawai showing him there is Love without Suffering.
I see Haruka end alone or in loose relationships with Fuck Buddies.
Right now would be the perfect opportunity to heal him and to have sex with him again.
>>
>>4092638
It's why Shu's idea is love is so fucked up. Haruka forgets she's experienced having a boyfriend and doing things that couples do. Shu has never had a girlfriend other than her so he has pretty much been winging it since the beginning.

Anyway, Haruka is going to fuck up and blueball Shu so bad his dick will take over. Kawai is probably going to have the best fuck of her life because of it.
>>
>>4092631
>>4092638
>>4092641
Don't forget that SHU HIMSELF asked for it.

He could have just said to stop but insisted on keeping going it's his fault as well.
>>
>>4092643
Yeah, his head is warped, but not as much as Haruka's. It's pretty much like at the beginning of the story. Instead of talking about his fetish and trying to find other ways, she went along with it, which put a dent on their relationship.

Now it's the same. He's asking to be destroyed, and Haruka doesn't question that idea at all, she's just becoming even more vile, thinking that he likes that from the bottom of his heart.

They still don't communicate properly.
>>
This story went from something great to something bad,the whole senpai arc could have been much better done,but hey it is what it is.
both haruka and shu are in the wrong and i hope they both die :)
>>
This is going the Boku no Yayoi-san end?
>>
>>4092680
Nah, more like a Nice boat end.
>>
>>4092680
No, it doesn't. The most likely NTR guy is gone and I frankly don't see anyone from Shu's bank in that role. Man, translating the lines from that bastard in the other thread pissed me off.

More likely, Haruka will go full Yandere and do something really stupid.
>>
>>4092680
if it goes, what im i saying its already going that way he already said that he will take care of the baby even if it isnt is, just like the ending on that, the only thing is that in here there are no drugs and the ntrer is not a fucking ass/duch... is a little better.
>>
>>4092690
The girl in Boku no Yayoi could very well be the MC's child, though.
And we still don't have confirmation if Haruka can even have children.
>>
File: neto 21 trans.png (685 KB, 958x777) Image search: [Google]
neto 21 trans.png
685 KB, 958x777
>>4092475
>>
>>4092725
If Haruka doesn't gives him sex why he just doesn't faps?
>>
>>4092739
scroll up he does. watching senpai and haruka having sex in the tapes.
>>
>>4092744
I guess it wasn't enough to calm it down eh?
>>
>>4092739
He does.
He jerked offf to one of the sex tapes at night. I'm not sure if the TL is accurate, but I think Haruka mocked him and that's her way of punishing him / make him suffer (while she is sleeping around). I don't know if she even still cares about a baby. Doesn't look that way to me.

到了半夜秀醬偷偷的跑到客廳戴耳機看春花當初被前輩H的畫面
結果被春花抓包

春花就跪下來幫秀醬含
秀快射的時候春花離開

跟秀說要他跟下個人H之前都不准秀射
這是他一個人DIY的懲罰

然後場景帶到兩人出去遊玩約會
不過秀醬還是會半夜一個人偷偷跑去客廳看影片偷DIY
>>
>>4092746
He hasn't fucked her since the onsen trip.
>>
>>4092685
Fag
>>
>>4092754
Thanks for the disrespect, cunt. Shouldn't have bothered with 50 pages anyway if that's the reward I get for it.
>>
>>4092755
Faggggggg
>>
>>4092755
can say that i like that manga at all in fact i hate it since is completly stupid, story is not well made and the epilogue is just plain stupid its like reading happybirthday side A,B and after it doesnt make a single tear of sense but for the ppl that like that kind of thing you did a good work, and if you´re going to keep translating things is normal that ppl like it and some dont. In this case i guess there are more hater then lovers since the story is reallly bad and took a turn for the worse. Keep up the good work on translations if you like to do it :)
>>
>>4092767
To be honest, I hate the story myself. It's really weird. Some pages were so stupid I had to chuckle. Don't know what the author and his editors were thinking there.
Oh well. I will at least post a txt file with te scrip since no one else wants to do it.

Don't know if I have the motivation to do more. I initially wanted to translate the pages where Yayoi first takes the drugs, but those are probably BS, too...
>>
>he still jerks off to Senpai and Haruka tapes
Okay then what the fuck was the point of the entire last few chapters where he apparently didn't like it when Senpai was fucking his wife? Now it's fine again?
>>
>>4092771
Doesn't really belong in this thread, but here's the script file for anyone interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTwLZfCLSaYQXFWb3JJNjQ2aFk/view?usp=sharing

And the OCR:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTwLZfCLSaYWU9fdTQ2SXRyeGc/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTwLZfCLSaYdEFIc3d3WFp4aTA/view?usp=sharing

I would greatly appreciate anyone with Japanese knowledge correcting the mistakes.
>>
>>4092822
He suffers from it, but that's his idea of love. And he doesn't have many other choices to relieve himself when Haruka doesn't let him touch her.

Both of them are pretty stupid, but Shu isn't as retarded as Haruka.
>>
>>4092825
The inconsistencies boggle my brain.

"no haruka don't fuck senpai i don't like it"
>proceeds to jerk off to videos of haruka getting fucked by senpai
Retarded.
>>
>>4093078
Shuu == Konomi
>>
I gave up in this series. It's nothing like Hajimashite and people are still following it.
It's really interesting that this piece of shit series is getting translated while the author's masterpiece is slowly being buried. Honestly, this series is the worst out of the author's works.
I'm surprised the translator hasnt' rage quit yet.
>>
>>4093092
Don't see how Hajimashite is supposed to be a masterpiece from the raws and summaries. I think Dutch Rabbit said he was interested in translating it once Netoraserare is over.
It could still turn out good, I hope.
>>
>>4093094
Most hentai are split in opinion. It's at least top tier, like Velvet Kiss.
There is a rumour going around that Project H Books has licensed Netoraserare.
>>
>>4093097
Yeah, I can see that happening. They already released one of his books and with how popular this story is, they're bound to make lots of money with it.

Does Velvet Kiss even have explicit sex scenes?
>>
>>4093100
Not much but the main girl is really sexy.
>>
>>4093080
this so much, blame the author for the inconsistencies in his writing and character development.

Only way i can see this manga ending,
- is haruka being infertile, and she's now (from what you guys and the summaries say) denying shu, which could back fire on her. Since the main ntr guy is gone aka senpai.

-I would say that leaves kawaii that will ntr shu, Her and shu will eventually have sex.Shu will more than likely impregnate her.

- Haruka carrying on like she is, will turn into a cum dump by then end of this hentai imo.I also believe like others that haruka is infertile and so, that deal she made with shu, about him taking care of another mans baby, will bite her if shu does knock-up kawaii.

then the drama and fall out happens

meh i may be thinking a little too vanilla-ish,but meh, how many chapters does Netoraserare have left?
>>
>>4093112
27 is likely the last one.
>>
>>4093112

No Kawai will help both because she will feel pity of shu... at some point. The sleep around will end too in this 7 chapters left.. The ending is too much in-predictable as always..
>>
>>4092561
>Gangbangfags BTFO
Fuck, don't do this to me, pls, at least deliver us some GB and DP Shikishiro.
>>
>>4093214
You serious? You should know that the author doesn't draw such scenes.

Funny to see NTR fags being desperate.
>>
https://www.fakku.net/manga/netoraserare-chapter-20-english

The comments here are hilarious.
And they tagged the chapter as "Netorare" and "Vanilla" at the same time.
>>
>>4093326
>You serious? You should know that the author doesn't draw such scenes
I've seen some anal from this artist in a previous expunged work in sadpanda.
It might be possible to have a GB or DP, but I doubt it
>>
>>4093410
Once doesn't make it always you know.

Napata did ntr once just like Hisasi did genderbend once.
>>
I can not wait to see the whole chapter.
That will probably take 4-5 days.
There is real time that you can buy the digital Version.
>>
>>4094062
I'm very excited too.

From what I've heard, seems like this will have a pretty bad ending, at least for Haruka.
Maybe there's still hope for Shu, but I wouldn't necessarily count on that.

I hope the next chapter isn't suddenly Shu suggesting his colleagues to gang bang Haruka...
>>
>>4094072
I think in the next chapters the sexual pressure brings Shu to action.
Whether he is forcing Haruka to have Sex or approaches Kawai I do not really care .
It is important that he finally makes a Move.
>>
>>4094082
I think you should specify that as Haruka having sex with him. She will sleep around either way. I don't think she even has standards anymore when she's fine with fat dudes.

And what's up with the Chinese blog link being 404'd? That didn't happen with earlier summaries, I think.
>>
>>4094089
No fat-shaming, you fuckface
>>
>>4094092
I don't have anything against overweight people personally, but they're almost always disgusting in Hentai. Either they're rapists, NTR blackmailers, extremely ugly or all of it combined.

There's rare exceptions like that Oyakodon oneshot similar to Starless, but they're hard to find.
>>
is it just me or when haruka dies and goes to heaven S.Pedro is going to say something like "Wrong place the whore sections is that way"
>>
>>4094092
>>4094098
To have sex with fat men is likely the idea of Haruka to inflict most pain for Shu.
With him not to have sex , but anyone else is good enough no matter what he looks like or how fat he is.It is therefore important that Shu is active soon and even becomes sexually active .He is indeed quite fast horny only by his imagination.A one night stand with Kawai after a few drinks would be great.It should be a lot more drama to give in the next chapters
>>
>>4094119
So your idea is that in this party with all the coworkers shu is going to get drunk and in the next chapter 22 a drunk shu is going to have sex with Kawai, because of all the sexual frustration that he is building. I approve.
>>
>>4094153
I think this is realistic.
But perhaps the next Master Plan of Haruka in preparation.
To make him understand by the passionate kissing and touching that he can be horny without his Fetisch.
>>
>>4094165
ya it is! In the beggining he was normal maybe what is needs is to build it up so he can get it hard.
>>
>>4094153
As far as I know, Kawai isn't present there and they're just in a bar.
>>
>>4094165
I'm calling BS here. The only thing Haruka wants to do is make Shu suffer. Whether it's to fulfill his wish and her thinking that makes him happy or if she's genuinely sadistic doesn't really matter.

Don't count on a master plan by someone talking with dolls and losing her sanity.
>>
>>4094177
At the beginning she has already talked with her dolls and devised a master plan.
I do not think Shu agrees to do not have sex with Haruka .That seems to be his punishment for his fetish.To break out of this circle he must make Haruka jealous or just have a serious talk with her.Since communication between them is not exactly their strength I think about the other possibility.
>>
File: 1_52.jpg (609 KB, 1246x1806) Image search: [Google]
1_52.jpg
609 KB, 1246x1806
>>4094184
>At the beginning she has already talked with her dolls and devised a master plan.

You mean in this chapter or volume 1?

That's not a master plan. She basically said to take as many dicks as possible and make Shu suffer as much as she can so that he loves her more.

And the talk in volume 1 is far from that as well.
You're overestimating her.
>>
File: 1439769515969.jpg (3 MB, 3264x4912) Image search: [Google]
1439769515969.jpg
3 MB, 3264x4912
>>4094189
Also, I think the sheep is Doll C. Seems to be the most evil one.
>>
how I'm hoping this shit ends:
Haruka gets AIDS but since she isn't fucking Shu he's A-okay and well all get a good laugh
or
Haruka is infertile and we all get a good laugh as she goes more insane
or
Haruka gives birth to a black baby and we have a good laugh

there's really no reason to try to make anything serious in this series, the least the author can do is to entertain us after all of this shit.
>>
File: xMtDh.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
xMtDh.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>4094377
I approve. I think number 2 is the most likely scenario.
>>
Who cares what the couple does? Anything Haruka does will be accepted by Shu anyway since he believes that to love is to suffer. Which means anything that happens after chapter 20 is just fan service.
>>
Just the entire volume 2 is fan service...
>>
>>4094549
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think it will either end with Haruka being completely corrupted by dicks or Shu having enough of this shit and moving on.
>>
Haruka fucks a bunch of niggers.
Niggers see shuu.
Niggers fuck shuu and haruka.
Forever.
The end.
>>
Testing:

Kekold
Kek
Kekolding
Keks

C U C K
Cuc kolding
Cu cks.
>>
So is Kawai out of the picture or is she gonna be relevant somehow?
>>
>>4094739
Ha, so the word was really filtered. I wonder why? Is there anything else?

>>4094740
I'm very sure she will still play a role.
>>
>gets throbbing erection even of the though of his boss fucking Haruka

Oh yes boys, its happening
>>
>>4094744
He had this erection the whole day because Haruka cockblocks him.
>>
File: 1.jpg (400 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
400 KB, 1600x1200
rabbit updates

http://rabbitscans.blogspot.de/2015/11/netoraserare-chapter-21-stage-update.html
>>
File: 1_61.jpg (719 KB, 1223x1828) Image search: [Google]
1_61.jpg
719 KB, 1223x1828
>>4094937
I told you the fat man would be absolutely disgusting! Whatever happened with this?
>>
>>4094937
Haruka looks delicious there

But it seems like no sex again
>>
File: 20151102_161612.jpg (306 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151102_161612.jpg
306 KB, 1600x1200
So is it summer and they are really on the beach or is that just a recording of happier times Shu watches to be less miserable?
>>
I thought I could like Haruka a bit more starting with chapter 20, but I was wrong. I still hate her.
>>
The "story" went full retardoniho
>>
File: NETORASERARE_CH_21_01.png (545 KB, 1108x1600) Image search: [Google]
NETORASERARE_CH_21_01.png
545 KB, 1108x1600
Does he have a condom? I can't make it out with this atrocious censorship.
>>
>>4094937
Told you all, you were gonna wish sempai had taken haruka away and leave shuu with kawaii a chance of happiness.

...Instead we are getting fat dudes.
>>
>>4094975
Fat ugly disgusting dudes need love too

Dont be mean
>>
>>4094974
Shit...

I've translated it with Google. I'll leave out the moans.

>Haruka: More...

>Fat guy: Awesome. You're so passionate.
>I'm ready to put it in.
>Is it really okay to do it raw?

Haruka being infertile is the only way to still save this...
>>
>>4094978
Oh, and the last line is something like:
>Here I go.
>>
>>4094974
Confirming raw fuckings.
>>
>>4094549
I agree with you on this. If nothing changes or something happens.

>>4094978
>Haruka being infertile

That most definitley needs to happen now,im wondering, what if she knows she's infertile?
Also that time skip is anyones guess, since the whole senpai cumming in her thing no question she is infertile.

>>4094974

Also is shu even present during any of that or, is she just going out and picking random people now?
>>
>>4094984
From Rabbit's blog:

>She gives Shuu a mean ass look.

So he's there and she is mocking him.

It would be pretty important to know if that beach scene is a recording or not. If not, then it must have been a timeskip of several months.
>>
>>4094944
God damn it those fingers are horrible. Is rabbit dying by any chance?
>>
>>4094986
I'm thinking that beach scene is there honeymoon. So it's probably a memory or a recording.
>>
>>4094996
*their.
Auto-correct is grammar illiterate
>>
I feel like she baiting him into a rage to completelt dominate and take controll she saw his alpha side with senpai and can see he loves and is just mental ( the author seems to be setting us up for a good ending i feel so maybe we may even hewr about shes on the pill )
>>
Most likely is a recording of happier times since shu now is all about the suffering he must watch them to remember when he could do anything with her and suffer even more.
The fat guy problably simbolizes the fact that now anyone is better then shu so anyone can fuck her for me the problem in this is the fact that she is doing it raw since the purpose of all of this was to have a kid with shu, but since she isnt pregnant because she is barren makes me thing that something good may came for shu. A lot of time passed and she is still not pregnant or the author is going to pull something like last chapter she gets pregnant by magic or i dont know.
Finally >>4094984
That´s just normal all the gazes she gives is almost has if she is dead inside for shu or a you´re dead to me look so we all can discard her looks for all i care.
>>
>>4095007
I think you're delusional.

I wish that were true, but I can't believe it. The pill is pretty expensive in Japan and almost non existant in Hentai Manga.

She even said in chapter 20 "If I get pregnant, will you raise the child as if it were yours?" in chapter 20.

I wonder what will happen first: A complete breakdown by Shu or Haruka becoming batshit insane with no means of turning back.
>>
Ugh. This is the type of manga I wished I discovered once it's completed.
>>
>>4094991
They are fine and you only seen a peek of them.

They are manly digits and don't you forget it.
>>
>>4095013
But why choce a fucking ugly guy to be the father i know that anyone by now is ok for her since she has sex with anything that moves but she could have chocen a better looking guy just saying if it was me i wouldn´t like to be the father of a baby that would look like that.
>>
>>4095017
Can you summarize the chapter, please? She *is* doing it raw with Mr. Fugly, right?
>>
>>4095019
confirmed a year ago
>>
>>4095018
It's useless to argue with mentally retarded people about their intentions.
>>
>>4095019
Glanced at it only. Busy scanning.
So far it looks like the summary(ies) are fairly accurate.
>>
So this chapter is sex with a fat guy shu mastubating, flashback of honeymoon or summer time, kiss, Kawai pissed and shu talking to is boss about ntr, take out the sex with the fat guy and i can even tag that has vanilla if i didnt know what was behind.
>>
>>4095030
You forgot Yandere Puppet Master Haruka.
>>
Lets pray to buda that this is the last time she sleeps around and that we dont see any development between Shu and Kawaii
>>
File: 111.jpg (745 KB, 1275x1835) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
745 KB, 1275x1835
>>4095036
>we dont see any development between Shu and Kawaii

Why? She's way more intelligent and nicer than Haruka.
>>
File: CHAPTER 21 THUMBS.png (76 KB, 700x161) Image search: [Google]
CHAPTER 21 THUMBS.png
76 KB, 700x161
Dare poke fun at my digits will you?

This is all y'all are gonna get for now.

Seriously though, scans are done and they need to be adjusted. Will work on that tomorrow and start some translating.

Don't worry, it's cummin'.

K-Slice says: "I've made a huge mistake..."

Later guys, I got to hit the road.
>>
You have to read all the sentence my friend>>4095038
>last time she sleeps around and that we dont see any development between Shu and Kawaii
This implies that they should sleep together.
>>
File: 1_203.jpg (634 KB, 1166x1662) Image search: [Google]
1_203.jpg
634 KB, 1166x1662
>>4095039
Some of those are upside down. The Yandere eyes are on page 3. Creepy. They look like here:

Haruka has lost it.
>>
>>4095039
I cant see shit ....xd but thank you.
>>
>>4095043
No, actually that implies he doesn't want to see that.

Take out the middle part:
>Lets pray to buda ... that we dont see any development between Shu and Kawaii.
>>
>>4095044
I will say this: she does give that look again.
>>
>>4095044
Edit:
Oh, and the eye patch doll is the evil one after all.

At least looked that way to me after zooming in.
>>
>>4094974
Let's be honest her face implies she doesn't likes she is doing it with fat guy.

Yeah, one thing is liking sex but another different is liking the one you're doing it.
>>
>>4095050
Her body language and the fact she says "More" is implying the opposite.
>>
>>4095046
then if you put the >Last time and take out the >she sleeps around the phare will be >Last time that we dont see any development between Shu and Kawaii. impliying that, is what the writer wants. Ithink.
>>
>>4095052
Read the summaries, she is doing it to please Shu's fetish but at the same time she is mentally unsatisfied.

Put it this way.

We like sex and porn, but would you watch porn with fat guys and saggy old women?

I wouldn't. Haruka is doing it the ntr to spite at Shu and please him but at the same time her eyebrows are different to the other times she looked more satisfied.

Perhaps she choose the fat guy to punish herself seeing how mentally ill she looks according to the summaries.
>>
>>4095053
You might be right. This is like an Oxford Comma case where sentences have very different meanings if you leave out a word or punctuation mark.

Compare:
>I have 10 pounds of coal, and iron.
with
>I have 10 pounds of coal and iron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_i1xk07o4g
>>
>>4095055
But doing it Raw with a guy like that? Wtf.
So she likes sex but is unsatisfied that is with a fat guy so she just need to put a bag in is head and she would be mentally and physically satisfied? Its like i dont want to do this mentally, but physacally she is enjoying it?
>>
>>4095057
In the first you have 10 pounds of coal but we dont know how much iron.
In the second you have the same of both :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>4095059
She is giving into Shu fetish.

And yes, she is enjoying sex but there are levels of enjoyment.
>>
>>4094974
>fucking a fat old dude
Why is this so popular in doujins and h-mangas?
>>
>>4095071
So that fat Otakus can self-insert.

There's so little Hentai with nice overweight guys.
http://exhentai.org/g/837525/939257b772/
>>
>>4095078
There is one were he is a cooker or a baker and ppl call him fat and stuff like that and the girl that works with him likes him dont remember the name would have to look it up in me favorites.
>>
fuck the censorship this shit is literally un-readable

the artist is so fucking lazy I swear the sex panels are like 90% white, 9% speech bubble and 1% ink.

fuck this mangaka
>>
here so title with decent fat guys
https://www.fakku.net/manga/dieting-with-my-childhood-friend-english/read#page=1
This was the one by the way
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/415409/0692bb6bc4/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/702003/1d758f03b3/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/482450/a7d3a2aec8/
>>
File: TEST.png (242 KB, 816x551) Image search: [Google]
TEST.png
242 KB, 816x551
>>4095044
>>4095047
Dem Eyes.
>>
>>4095121
>fakku
>>
>>4095143
That was were i was looking for them since i didnt remember the name, then went to get the links ing.e the first one was the only that wasn´t there.
>>
>>4095132
Can you just explain the context this chapter actually has me anxious desu i dont get why eithet first hentai ive every read or seen ive literally heard people fapped to hentai never appealed to me so i found this randomly read till chapter 15 couldnt cum but then i found myself wondering what happens next been stuck since still no other manga still no fap

Tldr my timezone is fucked dont be a gronk please
>>
>>4095155
Why did you choose this Hentai-Manga as your first one? Not a very wise choice to start with Netorare. I didn't fap to a single chapter of this series. I read it for the story, like most of the people here, probably.

If you want something to fap, read works by artists like Mizuryu Kei, Ishikei, meme50, Asahina Hikage, Katsurai Yoshiaki (beware that half of his stuff is NTR) or Takatsu.

To put the chapter it in context: Shu proved to Haruka that he is the biggest masochist on earth which made her belive that he still loves her. Senpai left this freak show and now Haruka makes Shu suffer as much as possible, either to "make him happy", for her own sadism or both.

On an unrelated note: Doesn't look like Shu got checked out because of his leg wound. Apparently that was just a scratch?
>>
>>4095132
Looks like it might be from Junji Ito or some other Horror Mangaka.
>>
File: Haruka at the beach.png (737 KB, 1103x1612) Image search: [Google]
Haruka at the beach.png
737 KB, 1103x1612
>>4095155
It seems that the online summary(ies) are fairly accurate. Haruka is going about the "I'll make you suffer as much as I can" the wrong way. It does look like she's... unstable.

I also think that Shuu and Haruka actually needed to sit down and talk about what Shuu wants her to do. Like more specifically. Looks like Haruka is just guessing what to do and gives Shuu mean looks. So far Shuu asked her to be bashful and more resisting (or something that like in earlier chapters) but instead she's rubbing it in his face that she's enjoying herself.

Also whole swimsuit thing (which she actually looked terrible in) came from Shuu and Haruka going out on a date to the beach. However the day before Shuu asked her "But... Haruka... this Saturday I really want to please." Then Haruka replies with a flat out "NO" followed by a "I"m kidding" (SMILES).

Later that night, judging by the audio of the video, Shuu actually watches Haruka being nailed by Senpai for the first time. He hears Senpai: "I'm sticking it it... you won't regret this right?" Haruka "Yeah" "Ah..." You also see another sex positions that didn't happen in chapter 13/14 (unless the video was set to play random clips or something). Haruka does walk in on Shuu masturbating and he's like "Whoa, H-Haruka!!? This isn't what you think. This is... um..."

Shuu's about to cum but Haruka put an end to that. Haruka is now actually start getting wet then says to Shuu that he can't cum yet and to have patients until the next person. And that he's the only one who's being punished.
>>
>>4095163
Oh i have no interest in finding a hentai to fap to this story turned hentai away from the notion of porn i just look at it as i do to any sexualisation i see in hollywood like i can fap to the movie stations

I know the story i just want to know the context of those eyes in this particular chapter thanks anyway :)

senpai was a chad dickhead but he ment well for haruka , shu is the bad one in this shes just a immature retard who doesnt compute how to function normally sad but can't
>>
>>4095177
>Shuu's about to cum but Haruka put an end to that. Haruka is now actually start getting wet then says to Shuu that he can't cum yet and to have patients until the next person. And that he's the only one who's being punished.

Actual kekolding and orgasm denial/chastity. Fucking lol. Shikishiro confirmed for hack.
>>
>>4095177
Its the eyes you posted saying we see them again the cont3xt for the damn eyes hahaha thats what im curious about also thank you for helping get into my first manga hentai and the service you give , side note im 24 lurking 4chan since 07 this manga actully brought me to /h aswell for my first time
>>
>>4095178
No, Shu is not the bad guy. He just is... weird. He never meant ill.

>>4095177
So it is summer? Then quite a lot of time must have passed. Didn't look like summer in previous chapters.

And what is this shit?

>Shuu's about to cum but Haruka put an end to that. Haruka is now actually start getting wet then says to Shuu that he can't cum yet and to have patients until the next person. And that he's the only one who's being punished.

Why not fuck right there?
She's totally cockblocking him.

Thaks for the summary.
>>
>>4095186
She's talking with her puppets, saying something like

>"I'll have to take as many dicks as possible and make Shu suffer as much as I can so that he loves me more. Only I can do that."
>>
File: 23.jpg (1009 KB, 1744x2500) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
1009 KB, 1744x2500
Also while Shuu has his trademark NTR crying/pancaking face, Haruka goes on saying "Shuu-chan" "I love that face of yours."

The chapter does end at the bar with the final caption/slate reading: " 'the wound' is getting bigger!?"

I'm not happy with how the scans came out. I will probably do it again but only after the translation is done and sent to Sands. That way, while we wait, I can try to make the scans look better.
>>
>>4095195
>Also while Shuu has his trademark NTR crying/pancaking face, Haruka goes on saying "Shuu-chan" "I love that face of yours."

Oh god. They are both insane.
>>
>>4095195
Forgot to say that after she says she loves that face of his that also "We'll always be together alright." And yes, this is after he gets cockblocked.
>>
>>4095198
I'm speechless...

Fuck it:

>http://strawpoll.me/5907989
>>
File: 22.jpg (816 KB, 1744x2500) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
816 KB, 1744x2500
That's it for now. I'll start the full translation rough draft tomorrow; I'll start during my lunch time.

Oh, the part with her dolls/puppets... that part was genuinely creepy. Please look forward to it. I'm sure you guys don't wanna spoil the whole thing.

Full release will happen soon. Maybe by this weekend? We all here will work hard to release a quality release. If all else fails, a readable one. I'd hate to redo work but scans... look like they can be better. I haven't bought scanner yet and K-Slices looks to be around 10 years old... aye...
>>
>>4095203
What exactly are the two pages after the advertisement for Manga volume 2? Could you translate those too as a bonus? Would be nice to read some comments from the author or Japanese fans.
>>
>>4095206
They are just ads.

>>4095203
This does have a little something about the hentai anime but the latter half looks like fan mail by the readers for all the other works in Namaiki.
>>
>>4095195
panicking face*

Yeah, I need sleep before I start translating. Night guys.
>>
>>4095213
Oh, I thought pancaking was a funny way to describe that kind of face ^^
>>
>>4095215
Bawahahahaha... oh man. Kinda like a typo I made before. When Haruka was getting fucked by senpai in chapter 19, once I put "thirst" instead of "thrust" for her snatch.
>>
>>4095195
>>4095203
I don't give a shit about the translation. I just want to fap so release the raw you uber faggot.
>>
>>4095132
So this is the power of the NTR, not bad, not bad at all
>>
im not a haruka fan but i guess since chapter 20 with shus state of mind "to love is to suffer" we can stop blaming Haruka for what comes next from here on out, since shu asked for it but i still blame her for everything else that she did, and i guess that she still doesnt understand shus fetish since she doesnt let him do it, but oh well.
>>
File: 1445360518790.jpg (28 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1445360518790.jpg
28 KB, 308x308
>>4095299
>Still fapping to this series

>>4095399
I think that line here:
>Haruka is now actually start getting wet then says to Shuu that he can't cum yet and to have patience until the next person. And that he's the only one who's being punished.

even means that he is only allowed to cum from masturbating while Haruka is having sex with someone else, not while having sex with her. Not only did she completely abandon having sex with him, she even forbids him to masturbate on his own.

This won't end well for Haruka, I think.
>>
>>4095445
Sure hope it doesnt. I guess so the fact that he cant masturbate unless he is watching her having sex is to put more pressure maybe on him, (suffer) since he now is the palm of harukas hand and cant do anything about it unless he snaps and starts fucking anything that moves because of the frustration of not being able to do it.
>>
File: neat.jpg (49 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
49 KB, 500x491
>>4095057

>watch the video
>keep reading the thread while it's playing
>surprisingly fitting and relaxing with the thread
>>
>>4095060
In the second he could have 10 pounds total of both (e.g. 7 pounds coal 3 pounds iron = 10 pounds coal and iron). English sucks.
>>
https://fgts.jp/h/thread/3937546/

Interesting to read the threads from half a year ago now. I wasn't around back then, but there were way less Senpaifags. Seems most of those trolls emerged around chapter 17/18 when he was long established to be an asshole.

One of the guys there even got the beginning of volume 3 right, more or less:

>Worse, Haruka for not reason not dump husband but tells him it was a test, but now the two of them can go back to the things as it was before.

>volume 3 *happy* beginning
>>
File: 1430518021657.jpg (297 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1430518021657.jpg
297 KB, 1024x680
To our translator Dutch Rabbit:

You own the Manga volumes, right? Could you scan and maybe translate the bonus pages at the end? I know they're not directly related to the story, but it could still give some insight to the author's mind. The woman there looks awfully similar to Kawai.
>>
>>4095915
that's his wife of shikishiro dude
>>
So much for a happy ending to this series. I guess we'll have a slut haruka slutting it up with shu's co-workers pretty soon. Also doesn't her dad work with Shu as well?
>>
>>4096134
>Also doesn't her dad work with Shu as well?

No. That was a big translation error by Seinen. That "father" is Gotou-san, the same guy you see at the bar. It's not even clear if he is really Shu's boss or just a coworker. Don't know why the guys on 2ch call him that way.

And coworkers / gangbang route is not that probable, imo. Shu is not that stupid, and even if he asked, who says they would agree? They would probably think he made a bad joke.
>>
>>4096136

Well according to the summaries there is a rumor of shu's wife sleeping around and his co worker brings up kekolding which shu gets a noticeable boner to. If that's not foreshadowing of her sleeping with his co workers then I don't know what is.

Haruka is also in a weird place and she clearly doesn't care about shu anymore this is all about punishing him now and what better way to punish him then to sleep with his co-workers and ruin his work life.
>>
>>4096148

kekolding*
>>
>>4096148
The word is filtered now. You either have to write it like this:
>kuckolding
or use spaces:
>cuc kolding

This rumor of Haruka sleeping around is because of their kucking sessions, not because she is running around town on her own and pouncing on random guys.

And Haruka does love Shu in a very twisted way, moreso than his way of loving her.

If you read Rabbit's summaries, it sounds like she does care about him in a very weird way.
>>
>>4096163

Read the summary and I'm getting the impression the co-worker will definitely get some of haruka. Shu will not be getting laid anymore it seems.
>>
>>4096174
That's just your own bias. People on 2ch blowed this way out of proportion with all kinds of made- up stuff like him using the NTR website, a business trip and what not.

>Shu will not be getting laid anymore it seems.

Maybe not by Haruka, but there are other people he can let out his pent-up libido on.

There's so many things unclear. We neither know how much time passed since Senpai left (or even how much time passed since the story started), if Shu and Haruka had sex after the fat guy, or how exactly Haruka's insanity manifests.
>>
where is the raw?
>>
Hey guys,
I'm slaving away at my job.
Also, got distracted after work yesterday.

I have something to do after work today but I'll update the blog this evening on what's going on.

As for Haruka's feelings for Shuu.. it really seems Shuu's philosophy on love really corrupted her.

She's yet to say she loves Shuu but she agrees with her dolls that she wants Shuu's love and that she wants him to love even more.

When she looks at Shuu, I can't tell if she's happy or about to break down. It's very hard to read her expressions. It almost looks like madness.

And Gotou, whoever he is, directly asked if Haruka does sleep around. Shuu didn't confirm or deny it. He got all serious then panicking with his reading hard on.

Now Shuu has someone who knows what's going on and that alone made him raging hard and his heart throbbing hard. And I'm pretty sure there was no mention of a trip or borrowing her.

Gotta go, Dutch out.
>>
Do we have an untranslated version floating around? The link in OP is dead.
>>
>>4096223
Raging* hard on. Damn auto.
>>
>>4096226
After I do my errands, I will rescan it with a newer scanner; not happy with how the scans came out.

Don't worry, this would probably be the fastest a chapter of Neto had ever been available after publication.
>>
>>4096230
Thanks a lot! You're the best, as always.
>>
>>4096223
Doesn't look to me that Shu will ask his colleagues to fuck Haruka when he's in such a panic. He knows that could cost him his reputation or even his job.

So Haruka is as much as a wreck as Shu and about to break down? Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2AD6Bbj5s
>>
File: 07-31-2015.png (372 KB, 1191x1386) Image search: [Google]
07-31-2015.png
372 KB, 1191x1386
At my job I have a Canon 6255 business type print station that scans excellent. For this all I did was tell Gimp what's white and what's black. I am curiously to see how it can scan manga but can't risk my job to find out.
>>
>>4096230
>>4096235
No one cares about the quality. You could've and should've posted the raw once you got it. Cellphone pictures looked good enough and would've been perfectly fine. Same with the "shit" scan.

Improve it later, if you want to.
>>
>>4096237
I think he doesn't want to get in trouble with Mikoshit for releasing the raws.
They can't do anything about their lost sales or go against him for releasing the raws when it was his copy, though.
>>
>>4096235
Yeah dude I don't know if people have told you but the quality isnt a issue
Like your scans are great enough we appreciate it dont scan a hentai at work for our benefit
Id even be grateful with a cellphone photo
>>
>>4096241
I could are less about them, their opinions, or their politics.
>>
So haruka wants shu to love her more then anything (she is being selfish) but she herself doesnt show it that she loves shu, maybe thas the way the author show that this is ntr iguess.
>>
>>4096247
She just can't express her thoughts and feelings properly. That was a problem since chapter 1.

>>4096245
Could you scan and translate the bonus stories in the tankobon releases once you've got time, please?
>>
>>4096248
News about that in the up coming update later today.

Gotta look like I'm working now.
>>
>>4096241
Also, I don't want a letter from a bengoshi so I might release raws in a month but ENG translation soon. I want to shoot for this weekend at the latest. As I scripted more, I thought about the translation in my head. I'm sure I can send it to my partner in crime soon. It'll then depend when he gets back to me though I don't think this chapter is particularly hard chapter to translate. This won't be another 1+ month deal. That was a different circumstance that's not an issue anymore.
>>
that co worker so wants in on the ntr. He's gonna be the last straw to break this dam.
>>
>>4096251
You're too paranoid. Now post the raw shitlord.
>>
>>4096251

Don't be a pussy like Mikokek. We want the raw!
>>
>>4096148
Yeah, you don't know.
>>
http://mangatown-zip-torrent.doorblog.jp/archives/40380504.html

Is this legit? I assume it's just a fake, right? Don't want to get any viruses.
>>
Stop pressuring the based translator you fuckers. He said it'll be done soon so deal with it. Much better than never getting one.
>>
>>4096374
It's just one or two trolls anyway. I'm very grateful to him.
>>
>>4096374
He can do the translation later. I want to see the chapter.

Might as well wait on Mikokon with how much time this asshole is taking.
>>
rather have accurate translations than raws to be honest so rabbit can take as much time as he wants.
>>
>>4096335
Usually japanese dl site are legit and chinese ones aren't.
>>
>>4096672
Without the SFXs, it's around 70% translated. I know some (now) off the bat but I have some great resources for SFXs translation.

The doll scene is a bit tricky. I find it a little easier when I read it aloud over and over. I think I got down Shuu's and Gotou's conversation.

There's probably about less than four pages to go before SFXs; which those will go quick once I focus on them.

I'll finish it up after work when I can then get in touch with Sands.

Friday I'll re-scan the chapter and clean it up.

It's coming along guys.
>>
>>4096777
Release it now ya cunt.

>M-M-MUH TRANSLATION

No one cares.
>>
>>4096777
Thanks for your hard work.
>>
>>4096777

Im Curious rabbit how much have you improved of the last few months when you took as translator?

I remember you always asking around and being lost, now you seem pretty confident in your translations.
>>
>>4096826
I think I'm decent but I have a long way to go. I think meanings and expressions are coming easier but I'm always learning something new.

Lately when I watch anime, I pay extra attention to the audio and how is being translated. I sometimes stop and repeat what was said aloud. Also on signs, captions, slates, I pause the video to read it aloud and study briefly why it was translated the way it was. Recently Seitoukai Yakuindomo gave me a hard time.

Though this is not ideal to learn actual conversational Japanese, for the purpose of understanding it at least, it's been helpful.

Though help from a capable other is always beneficial. That way, you can try to learn from the feedback given and bounce possible and better ways to phrase something while trying to keep the intent of the original context/meaning intact.

When I get no corrections or suggestions back from a rough draft, that's when I'd know I'm at least "good".

It's always good to have great resources.
>>
File: nankotsu kara-age.png (55 KB, 436x321) Image search: [Google]
nankotsu kara-age.png
55 KB, 436x321
>>4096785
Just shut the fuck up. Are you the same troll that derailed the recent Yayaoi threads?

Another pic from Rabbit's blog from the bar:
>>
>>4096925
*Yayoi.

I don't understand why there is no edit function here.
>>
>>4096925
Take your own advice sperg-kun.
>>
>>4096931
I really start to regret doing anything for this "community".

Should have saved myself the trouble of translating over 30 pages of shit talking in BnY.
>>
>>4096925
Fag
>>
>>4096935
Cry harder.
>>
Keep the good work, bro. Don't mind the retards.

Remember that there are anons who are grateful for what you do.
>>
>>4096992
Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>4097002
Good luck finding your raw scans piece of shit.
>>
>>4097020
Oh no, what will I fap to then? There is so little porn on the internet.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>4097026
This is the only sex scene / page in the entire chapter.
>>4094974

Now go all out with your fapping. Why are you even here?
>>
>>4097032
To stroke my dick. This is /h/ after all.

Why are you here?
>>
>>4097041
To discuss this series. People already told you there's practically no sex scenes in this chapter, and most of them in earlier ones were mediocre anyway, so stop derailing this thread.
>>
>>4097052
>discussing porn
kek, you're a special kind of loser.

Not to mention that your autistic fanfiction ain't discussion in the first place.
>>
>>4096935
cry harder faggot. multplies times people has been saying you to stop replying to trolls.

you are the only drama queer here
>>
>>4097059
The one acting like an autist here is solely you.
>>
>>4097064
all shuu fags are drama queens anon
>>
WTF?

Someone(s) really made an entry for this?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Netoraserare
>>
>>4097189
Ten seconds in and I'm already laughing my ass off:

>This page contains spoilers — important plot secrets and/or conclusions may be revealed.
>For example,
>HOLY SHIT you all freaking idiots know this month we won't get a chapter, right ??!!!1
>>
>>4097189

You're welcome.
>>
>>4097189

Good luck on the next chapter BTW. I'm looking forward to writing the abridged version for the ED article.
>>
>>4097235
Mother of god...

Yeah, I'm translating all the SFXs right now.
I'm hoping the rough draft will be done sometime tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_20150924_115900.jpg (175 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150924_115900.jpg
175 KB, 1024x1448
Ever since Seinen Scans stopped translating this manga, it has gone downhill. I got to say he stopped at the right time.

The manga is so bad it's hard to believe this was getting translated instead of his masterpiece.

Oh well, both are licensed anyway. Although Project H is really off with the release dates.
>>
That was fuckin funny
>>
>>4097322
>Oh well, both are licensed anyway. Although Project H is really off with the release dates.

Is there any source for this?

And I actually think the quality dropped with the stretched out chapters in volume 2. 2 chapters for a single sex scene in 13/14 and chapter 17 was more or less filler.

Yandere Haruka is certainly more interesting than all the Senpai fucking.
>>
>>4097240
Thanks for your hard work
>>
>>4097240
No one cares about SFX you loser.
>>
>>4097351
>>>/out/
>>
>>4097189
>Shu, a huge dick and senpai's massive penis.
>>
Namaiki 2015-12

http://www.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21801&extra=page%3D1
>>
>>4097501
Are they as paranoid as last time with ban threats for anyone getting this through private e-mails?

Please release the raws simultaneously with the translation, Rabbit. That way everyone wins except for Mikocon.
>>
>>4097501
>>4097604
I'm surprised they already have it up. I have three text bubbles to fix then translation rough draft will be complete. I'll do that over lunch.

After work I'm heading over to K-Slice's to rescan the chapter. Hopefully it be ready tonight. I'll think about posting the translation rough draft and the raws on the blog. Just remember, I want Sands to check out and go over it. So don't take it as the final version. I'm sure there's a hiccup in the translation here and there and dialogue might need to be revised.
>>
>>4097633
Maybe you should just post the raws for now or just a summary before possible errors get spread around.
>>
>>4097634
Summary eh? That might work. It'll see if I can set it up on my phone. No connection to the outside world at work...
>>
>>4097638
Summary?We already know what happen...That would be useless...Please just work for the translation...
>>
Potato?

Anyways, the transition rough draft is done with the exception of like four SFXs. I sent it to Sands for review. I think it's actually pretty good as-is (konomama このまま; learned something new from this chapter).

I do appreciate his assistance going over it. I just sent it to him so no reply or ETA from him yet. However this frees up my time after work to solely focus on the rescan.

I thank the readers out there for their patients in all this. And to the trolls... I have nothing.
>>
>>4097673
>patients
and this retard is translating

no wonder he needs so much time for so little text
>>
>>4097685
That's just autocorrect. Don't turn this into a drama. If you don't like it then you're more than welcome to go elsewhere.
>>
>>4097694
>autocorrect
sure thing you dumb fuck

next you're telling us you were only pretending to be retarded, lel
>>
>>4097694

Rabbit why you feeding trolls mate? We've been starving them for days now.
>>
>>4097702
>>4097702
WTF matters with you fag? go buy ur own Namaiki copy if you dont like it, that is if you have the money and old enough to buy online...retard trolls
>>
>>4097685
I shouldn't have to explain myself but I'll say this: I really don't have the time for all this. Any time I have for this is because I make the time. I'm rather busy as-is but I do what I can.

Time to earn my keep, laters.
>>
>>4097711
>WTF
and he talks about being underage, top kek
>>
>>4097712
yeah, I'm sure you're totally busy and in no way a complete fucking loser

>translating porn on your lunch break
pathetic desu
>>
>>4097712
Don't feed the troll...
And thanks for your hard work.
>>
>>4097717
Are you still angry about Senpai getting assblasted or are you really retarded?

You're shitposting on this "pathetic porn board" and have the audacity to call someone else actually contributing something a loser. Think about that for a moment.
>>
From Chapter 20 was Shu explaining in a bad way that he was actually suffering from his weird fetish to get NTR'd, and that he thought that instead of burying this he knew he couldn't have a normal relationship unless he confronted this head-on, which is why he insisted and asked his wife to sleep with other men?

Similar to how some people overcome their fears by confronting them, except for Shu he was confronting a fetish by having the fetish play out.
>>
>>4097732
another wild loser appears, hit too close to home, huh?

also
>"contributing" kuck porn
lel, a real gift to society
>>
File: 1443454766755.jpg (2 MB, 1252x3901) Image search: [Google]
1443454766755.jpg
2 MB, 1252x3901
>>4097735
There might be some truth to that.
These two pages are vital to understanding his character.

I think he really wanted to stop the Netorase after his talk with Kawai, but Haruka's horrible behaviour in chapter 19 made something inside him break, making him believe that this is his just form of punishment and his manifestation of his idea of love.

I would like to hear other opinions about that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.