[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in the past hour I have jerked off 8 times, all to starless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 24
File: gfs_160631_2_4.jpg (78 KB, 940x469) Image search: [Google]
gfs_160631_2_4.jpg
78 KB, 940x469
in the past hour I have jerked off 8 times, all to starless

for the love of god, someone please call an ambulance
>>
Go on..... tell us more
>>
Fucking disgusting, shit vn constantly focusing on the glasses bitches
Fuck glasses
FUCK GLASSES
THEY'RE SO FUCKING UGLY WHY DO THEY GET ALL THE SCREEN TIME
NOT ENOUGH OF THE PINK HAIRED CHICK 0/10
FUCK GLASSES
the scat was pretty good though
>>
The graphics artist suffers from the same problem as the one that worked on ZyX back then: all girls look very similar.
>>
>>4085919
t-tell you what exactly

>>4085922
>pink haired chick
if you mean marie that's red, and i agree

I would have paid good money for a pegging scene with her.

Also scat is never good

>>4085923
yes but they look good
>>
>>4085918
Boobs look kind of saggy.
since when does gravity effect my hentais?
>>
File: 1438210660127.jpg (639 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1438210660127.jpg
639 KB, 1280x960
>>4085925
>yes but they look good

Indeed. I hope we'll get other Empress games released in English as well.

How in the world did you manage to jerk off 8 times within an hour? Are you like the MC in Starless?
>>
>>4085949
i don't know i just did. unlocked a bunch of scenes that i didn't get the first time i played the game and they were too much for me.

jesus christ i want to fuck marie/mikako
>>
>>4085958
Yeah, Mikako is my favorite, too.

I don't like the way she's treated, though.
>>
I know she was a bitch throughout the game, but I wanted more of Yellow.

Green was also good.
>>
>>4085918
>just 8 times
>not 8 hours
>>
>>4085918
how can you cum so fast it takes me at least 30 min to get off. im a lil jelly
>>
>>4085965
Yellow was terrible. Although that's probably just because I don't like tsunderes. Or piss.

I would lose to green at Pool on purpose.

>>4086010
I know me. It takes me hours to cum when i'm actually engaged in activities, but i can get myself off in like 30 seconds if its good shit.

sorry for the blog.
>>
>>4086010
>it takes me at least 30 min to get off. im a lil jelly
This is something you should be proud of.
>>
Marie is fucking great (and grat at fucking too)

A shame that we didn't get to fuck Sachie and the blonde bitch in the ass though.
>>
>>4086826
you did get to stick a huge thing of anal beads up her ass tho
>>
>>4086951
That's not the same thing as a dick. But just like OP I came buckets on this game.
>>
File: lifeforce.png (171 KB, 1311x140) Image search: [Google]
lifeforce.png
171 KB, 1311x140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWeMvrNiOM
>>
>>4089217
major turn off. That Sachie x horse tho.
>>
Enjoy it for now OP. Starless starts off amazing and ends up meh. I was just like you OP. Didn't even make it to like day 3 and I was emptied.

Next session didn't come once. Endings suck too. There isn't nearly enough blue haired futa chick scenes.
>>
Too little incest between Marie and her son.
Too much focus on the awful glasses girl.
Starless was really good but it could have been amazing if it wasn't for those two reasons.
>>
>>4085918
Marika is the best !
>>
>>4085965
Get DominancE.
Ami pretty much is Marisa.

>>4086826
I know she's a monster, but why is she so fuckable?

>>4089277
Agree with the first one.
Story started out mentioning inbreeding in the family but didn't really deliver.
Man, I was so hoping for Marie to get DP'd by MC and Marika.
>>
>>4089243
>futa
There's your problem, fagget
>>
>>4089681
Something about her voice, I really like.
>>
>>4090265
>Ami pretty much is Marisa.
Even got the same voice actress. Same goes for Kimiko, she's voiced by Marie's one. The ending where you dominate them is pretty much their apology for not having an ending like that in Starless.
>>
Guys, where do I watch/play that?
>>
>>4090380
There's a torrent up on nyaa.
>>
I've finished Starless but I want more, what should I play besides the upcoming Euphoria?
>>
>>4090677
Bible Black
Discipline

Maybe also Eroge! Sex and Games make sexy Games.
>>
>>4090680
Already played all of them. I want more BDSM.
>>
>>4090682
If you also accept Japanese games and can play them with Machine translations, try this:

http://exhentai.org/g/634106/78240a3e7d/
>>
>>4090677
Get VNTL and play DominancE, Lewdness, Potential Ability and Closed Game.
>>
Hey, what's this game called? And where can i play it?
>>
>>4090680
Some links to download would be much appreciated
>>
>>4091433
There's these sites called Erogedownload.com and Nyaa. Should be easy enough to find them there. Eroge! can also be bought (physical and download) from Manga Gamer, if you want to support the industry.

>>4091428
Why are saucefags so retarded? I don't get it.
>>
I played Starless but i'm frustrated because interactions with Marika (my favorite) are very limited.
So, can you recommend me a good eroges with a lots of futa pls
>>
>>4091540
Space Pirate Sara
>>
>>4091544
is it possible for a male character to be fucked by futanaris
>>
>>4091550
No. There is no game in English for that, afaik.
>>
>>4091557
Aside from Starless, I mean. Might be a few in Japanese, but you would have to play those with Machine translations.
>>
>>4091557
>>4091560
So sad...why this discrimination for transgenders and hermaphrodites peoples on eroges
>>
File: 10681.jpg (30 KB, 256x354) Image search: [Google]
10681.jpg
30 KB, 256x354
>>4090677
Mugen Renkan/Eternal Purgatory is fucking amazing if you understand japanese.
>Mugen Renkan is the story of an immortal slave girl who escapes the clutches of her horribly abusive captors and embarks upon a journey through the ages. Our heroine's quest for freedom takes her to medieval Europe, the Wild West, Meiji Japan, and beyond. In each age, she must elude the servants of the Immortal King or be dragged back into eternal slavery. Will she be able to find the strength to win her freedom? What future awaits this girl who cannot die?

This one badly needs a trans.
>>
>>4091841
Adding on:
You came for the fap, you stay for the story and still fap.
This is the Berserk among Eroge.
>>
>>4091540
Everything by Tinkerbell, especially Rondo Duo. They are fully animated 2.5D Visual Novels with linear plots.
>>
>>4091841
Should be pointed out this is from the creators of Kuroinu.
>>
>>4090677
In english?
Captive Market.
Black Lilith with art from motherfucking ShindoL.

If you don't mind japanese.
Cyclet Eroge are hardcore as fuck.
>Fairy and Dragongirl get raped.
>Fairy fucks Dragongirls clit.
>Fairy gets turned to stone/killed and used as dildo on dragongirl.
>Gets fucked so hard the fairy (statue) breaks it's head off.

But thing with cyclet is, they also do a shit load of disturbing ones.
Like, Eroge focusing on sex with insects, sea creatures and all sorts of animals. Along with extreme fucking like a girl being penetrated by a steel rod heated so much it's a bright red.
>>
>>4085925
>>4086020

Idk how anybody who doesn't like piss/scat can get through a Sei Shoujo game. It's such a huge portion of the games.
>>
>>4092683
They weren't that prominent in his games before Starless and he toned it down in the subsequent games, too. He really went full out with the fetishes here, but neglected the story and endings as a result.
No good ending for Sachie and no revenge ending. Instead (literally) a shit ton of very bad endings.
>>
File: marie.jpg (35 KB, 314x308) Image search: [Google]
marie.jpg
35 KB, 314x308
best girl
>>
>>4090680
>Bible Black
>Discipline
Just watched them again. They are weird but really freaky hot. Perfect for Halloween.
>>
>>4085918
I liked BB (minus some grim parts) but the disgusting stuff in this is just... TOO disgusting.

Turns out i'm even more vanilla than I thought. It's a shame, because the characters this guy draws are fucking 10/10
>>
>>4085949
>>4085962

why the censored version?
>>
>>4092772
Because I didn't have the uncensored pics on hand at the time. Was too lazy to go on sadpanda for them.
>>
fucking faggot futas. ruining everything.

took you freaks less than a weak to ruin /aco/.
>>
>>4091893
Rondo Duo is by "Tinklebell".
"Tinkerbell" is a very different studio, they do a lot more guro.
>>
>>4085918
>dem endings though
Absolutely horrific.
>>
>>4093237
Right. I confuse their names sometimes since they're so similar.
>>
>>4091540
Milk Pot
The Menagerie
>>
TFW when I normally jerk off for 8 hours a night. I thought this was normal for veteran fappers?
>>
doesn't Potentional Ability have a bunch of NTR esque scenes/ends like some of the endings in Starless?
>>
>>4089277
>>4090265
There was mentioning of inbreeding and there was flat out incest between Marie and her son, so it didn't make sense that there was not even one scene of Marie having sex with Marika. There wasn't even a mentioning of them ever doing it, that sucks. Marie was the biggest nymphomaniac of the entire house, so much so that she fucked anyone, even her kids, so why skip out on this? The game having very little good endings made some sense due to the negative atmosphere of the entire game, but some obvious scenes never happening Is just a big fuck up on Sei's part.

A Marika and Marie or her sister scene should have been one of the priorities for these two. The whole family is about nymphonia, incest and inbreeding. Imagine how hot ot would be if there was an ending or flag triggered route where Marika gets Marie or her sister pregnant. Marie fell short in so many ways. She was shown to us as a nymphoniac who would fuck anything with a dick. The problem is, she didn't. A Marie bestiality scene was never going to happen even if she's slutty enough to want to try a horse either. They could have used her better.
>>
File: get off manga.png (1 MB, 1040x801) Image search: [Google]
get off manga.png
1 MB, 1040x801
So many clever lines.
>>
File: interview.png (1 MB, 1015x765) Image search: [Google]
interview.png
1 MB, 1015x765
>>
File: naked.png (1 MB, 1009x740) Image search: [Google]
naked.png
1 MB, 1009x740
>>
File: speed gun.png (1 MB, 1000x731) Image search: [Google]
speed gun.png
1 MB, 1000x731
>>
File: sperm.png (1 MB, 1005x737) Image search: [Google]
sperm.png
1 MB, 1005x737
>>
File: the power.... of the virgin.png (1 MB, 1006x760) Image search: [Google]
the power.... of the virgin.png
1 MB, 1006x760
>>
File: this is too meta.png (1 MB, 1014x741) Image search: [Google]
this is too meta.png
1 MB, 1014x741
>>
File: turtleneck dick.png (1 MB, 1011x730) Image search: [Google]
turtleneck dick.png
1 MB, 1011x730
>>
File: virgin.png (1 MB, 1009x744) Image search: [Google]
virgin.png
1 MB, 1009x744
>>
Is Empress basically a one trick pony?
Took a look at DominancE and it seems like the very same in terms of sexual content. Even character wise who are voiced by the same people.
I love the fuck out of Masami Katou's (Marie) voice but I'd prefer Empress to go for something different or at least come up with something new.

Also:
That odd feeling when Marie shares the same seiyuu with Enshou from Koihime and Angela from Princess Waltz.
Or Marika's seiyuu having voiced Maya from Muv-Luv and Ichinose Riko.
>>
>>4094735
They tried to go for a more Vanilla story in P/A and Closed Game is their first one with monster / tentacle sex.
Aside from that, you're right. Most of their games are heavy Femdom with lots of fetishes and mostly bad endings.
>>
>>4094737
Are you sure about P/A moving more towards vanilla? The game is tagged as hard Netorare on VNDB and there are scenes of who I assume to be the main girl, Yuna Takajou getting gangbanged and futa'd, along with most of the other girls having non-vanilla. I get you don't mean those two are moving to vanilla completely, but the CG's for P/A seem to suggest that it is more MTR orriented like Starless than the other games, where it's just rape.

I like NTR so I might try dealing with shitty machine translations for it sooner or later.
>>
>>4094793
Those are probably just in the bad ending routes or at least only a few of them exist. Each girl has around one to three endings. That game is the only one by Empress where girls actually have routes, afaik.

And why "Hard Netorare"? vndb has NTR Type A, B, and C, not soft or hard.
>>
>>4094802
By "Hard Netorare" I meant the default Netorare tag. They didn't choose which category of NTR it was supposed to be tagged under. Sorry about that.
>>
>>4085918
Marisa best. I'm still only on day 9 or so
>>
>>4094815
Too bad she doesn't get any wild sex scenes like the other girls. The three women of the sex crazed house have the most tamed scenes in the game. That's just ass, man.
>>
I'm mostly upset that Marika doesn't fuck any of the other girls. The only girl she gets to have sex with his blue hair. Why waste a futa like that?
>>
>>4094699
Marika had the best I think. She just states these extreme cruelties so bluntly and then laugh.
>>
>>4095089
Fuck, I meant marisa
>>
>>4085949
i hope other empress games will b translated in my lifetime, that and vr are the only reason i am still living
>>
>>4089277

I agree with your post. I'm waiting for Sei Shoujo to give us a game where the pc can engage in incest. Would be cool if one of the games had the pc as the son in a similarly perverted family.

Marie is best girl.
>>
>>4096267
The MC of Bible Black had a forced sex scene with his sister. I think she wasn't related by blood, though.
>>
>>4096273

Yeah I remember that. It was his step sister. Back before shoujo really pushed the boundaries.

That being said, Bible Black is probably the best game he's ever made story wise.
>>
>>4096279
I don't think the story there was from him. I think he just helped with the scenario and did the designs and CGs.
One of the reasons Starless has bad storytelling is because Sei did most of it himself there instead of leaving it to others.
>>
>>4096294

That actually explains a lot. It would be nice if we could get a mixture of the two eras. Can't have it all I guess.
>>
File: fml.png (1 MB, 1026x773) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
1 MB, 1026x773
>>4092710

Wish there were scenes with her like this that didn't involve the uhh appendage removal.
>>
File: 1442722348724.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442722348724.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>4096279
what did you not play heartwork shit was nut's i don't think his games will ever be like that again
>>
>>4097162

It was just a lot of murder not fetish stuff.
>>
i like the art work and the way women are drawn in it but the fetish is not to my taste and sometimes way to extreme and gross. Starless art and direction with more vanilla fetish like impregnation would be pretty decent.
>>
>>4097950
I can't get hard to these drawings. Not sure why, but the more I look at them, the more I get the feeling their skin is hard as rock, something in the way the shadows are drawn I guess.

Their clothes have the same problem, especially when they are supposed to be leather, it feels like glass instead.
>>
File: 1446439716346.gif (481 KB, 496x368) Image search: [Google]
1446439716346.gif
481 KB, 496x368
>>4097278
fucking a chick while she is dieing, i need more of that
>>
>>4097950

I could definitely do without the netorare, bestiality, and monster fucking that's in Sei's games.
>>
>>4098788
But you can deal with scat, drugs and snuff?
Or like in Starless, all 3 in one H-Scene.
>>
>>4098788
The bestiality Is the best part.
>>
>>4098924

Hate snuff, don't care about the drugs, like scat so long as it's girls and it always is.
>>
>>4094735
You're right but I prefer it this way than trying to go jack of all trades-master of none. Like I go to OrcSoft for some sluts with NTR stuff.

Like others, there are lots of possible scenarios, pairings and scenes that can be made with the cast. But they decide to heavily feature glasses-girl. I think that's the weakness of Empress, they feature all these hot women character but don't use them fully. Maybe it's intentional.
>>
>>4099180

Seriously, the best girls never get the attention they deserve.
>>
back like 3 months or more a ago there was someone who posted up and describe the endings in great detail
>>
>>4101376

It would be a pain in the ass to describe them all, but if you ask for specific girls' endings I'll give some details.
>>
Are there any games where you can corrupt the heroine?
Maybe get her to get tattoos/piercings or at least get her to dye her hair or something?
>>
File: 23-02.jpg (832 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
23-02.jpg
832 KB, 1600x1200
>>4103966
There's a translated RPG Maker game called "Minako Housewife" or something where you play a husewife who gets corrupted / NTRed.

Search for RJ146643 if you don't find it with the text.
>>
>>4103966

What you're describing sounds like the shitty game of all time.
>>
>>4101376
It was on /t/ but the thread died. Anyway:

Endless Nightmare: MC and Mitarai try to get out early but failed. Mitarai fucks animals while MC donates his heart.

New Family: Mikako end. MC marries Mikako and they live happily ever after with her son fucking her as well.

New Owner: MC now serves that chinese-dressed girl. He gets to fuck her (rarely) and Mikako's son who is now a trap. He donates semen to his mistress' bath along with other boytoys.

New World: MC and Mitarai live happily ever after.

Bizarre Marriage: MC is forced to marry Marika. Not that happily ever after since MC doesn't appreciate her.

Endless Nightmare: MC and Mitarai thought they are free but they thought wrong. Mamiya's capture them and treats them like livestock.

The Worst Outcome: Penis Guillotine. Sachie fucks a horse with MC's baby inside her. MC becomes a toilet.

The Flowers of Evil: MC snitches Sachie is offered a butler position. He has no care for Sachie or Mitarai now. He is happily(?) serving the Mamiyas.

Black Video Letter: MC gets out but Mitarai does not. Kinda like REC. MC becomes a recluse because of the videos.

The Soiled Bride: MC gets out but Mitarai does not. He tries to get her out through the auction, buys her marriage rights but has to wait for other bidders who won the rights to fuck and impregnate her for a certain amount of time. She becomes addicted to other men cock.
>>
I was disappointed that Sawatari didn't even try to negotiate some more 'benefits' when Marie offered him the butler job.

Why not ask Marie if he can impregnate her or one of her daughters so he can have a child/heir. Try to reason out that he also wants a family and if he will give his semen to them on a daily basis, why not just go all the way with them even just once.

If Marie refuse, ask her to use her connections to find Mikako so he can buy her back with his salary. Some other girl will work here but I like Mikako because she's a MILF. Buy her back, have a MILF wife to have a family with and have her serve the Mamiyas again by being the chef.
>>
File: down with this sort of thing.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
down with this sort of thing.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>futa
>scat
>bestiality
>gore
>>
File: 001.png (2 MB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
001.png
2 MB, 1280x724
>>4103966
PA Kaichou wa Sukidesuka? ~ Gouman Celeb Tsuma e no Sex Shidou ~

Pic related: Before.
>>
File: 154.jpg (146 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
154.jpg
146 KB, 1200x674
>>4105853
After.
>>
Is this available for Mac?
>>
>>4093324
The worse part is that the one and only non-fucked up ending was so vanilla it wasn't even enough to make a "feel good" feeling after seeing the other endings.
>>
>>4085918
call an ambulance what?
>>
>>4106701
There's actually 2 or 3 more or less good endings. Sachie doesn't have any though and neither is there a revenge ending.
>>
Do most of you fuckers know Japanese? I see all these possibly great VNs posted and all I feel is despair.
>>
>>4107295
I don't really. Maybe a hundred words or so and some basic Hiragana and Katakana, that's it.
I use Machine Translations for them which is enough to get the overall story. Sex scenes sound very awkward with it, but they're mostly the same anyway.
>>
>>4107295

Not a word. It's troubling.
>>
scat is degenerate desu
>>
>>4110945
Play the version without scat
>>
>>4104828
Never thought I would see a Father Ted picture on /h/.
>>
>>4107295
I understand a good bit verbally, but writing not so much.
>>
File: 621504878.jpg (280 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
621504878.jpg
280 KB, 1280x960
well i can understand
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.