[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netoraserare Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: 1443454766755.jpg (2 MB, 1252x3901) Image search: [Google]
1443454766755.jpg
2 MB, 1252x3901
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/858273/9ee6a192de/

The last thread died, but I think there may still be people who haven't read the new chapter.

Dutch Rabbit posted on his blog that he will purchase and scan the upcoming volumes of Namaiki himself so we won't have to rely on Mikocon or other sites that release them with weeks of delay and ban people who share them.

If you read this, Dutch Rabbit, let it be known that I'm very grateful for your work, like many others. Don't let the few ungrateful trolls get you down.
>>
>>4070776
Really?
I suspected it, could you quote him?
>>
>>4071699
http://rabbitscans.blogspot.de/2015/09/the-big-one.html
>>
>>4071705
Read the post about Shikishiro hating to extend the series.
>>
>>4071706
ah fuck, wrong quote, it was meant to be for OP, sorry
>>
>>4071706
How about a link.
>>
>>4071708
I'm asking for that.
>>
>>4071710
There is none. Don't believe everything people pull out of their asses. The author only complained about the hate-filled comments on his blog from readers.
>>
>http://strawpoll.me/5613600/
>>
rabbit you have the time for chap 21 ?
go translate [Sanbun Kyoden] Gekkakou no Ori Ch.8
>>
>>4071713
2ch is discussing it.

I suppose the translation didn't managed to preserve the dual meaning of chapter.

Apparently, the author bare his frustrations about Namaiki, then there's a point where he said that he wanted the series to stop in one point.

>>4071651
Check OP. His rant can be interpreted as wanting to kill his editors for ruining his series. I suppose plebes can't understand the frustration of the author.

This also aa shot to the fans who keep demanding more.
>>
>>4071718
That's why this chapter is so weird. It's hypocritical and a mess.
>>
>>4071716
He said that he won't translate anything else until Netoraserare is finished.
>>
>>4071718
>His rant can be interpreted as wanting to kill his editors for ruining his series.
It's always the fucking editors that go Jews in a series
>>
>>4071718
>His rant can be interpreted as wanting to kill his editors for ruining his series
Post the rant please.

I bet his editors were faghoys who just wanted to have the typical ntr shit
>>
>>4071726
I think he meant Shu's rant in the OP picture as some kind of analogy. Quite a stretch, imo.
>>
In what direction is this story supposed to go now?

I guess she alternates fucking random guys and Shu until she gets pregnant?
>>
>>4071729
She didn't want this, so the way I see it is she just starts fucking another regular like Senpai and eventually falls in love with him. Haruka realizes she no longer loves the Shu, Shu gets NTR'd.

Fuck the whole infertile thing, anything is more interesting than that in a fucking NTR manga.
>>
>>4071731
Very very unlikely. You want the entirety of volume 2 again?

>Fuck the whole infertile thing, anything is more interesting than that in a fucking NTR manga.

How can you say that when you never experienced it? It's way more interesting than your generic NTR 101.
>>
>>4071731
>Haruka realizes she no longer loves the Shu

If she really didn't love him anymore she could have signed the divorce paper, even after the whole confession thing.

The fact that she is willing to sleep with other guys, regardless if she wanted or not, is her resolve to please Shu's twisted sense of love.
>>
>>4071729

GANGBANG
A
N
G
B
A
N
G
>>
>>4071651
20 chapters
Still no Anal sex.
>>
who /cuck/ here?
>>
What the fuck. I hope she is infertile. I get that he needs to be cucked to be able to fuck her. She should use protection when she has sex with other people to make sure that she gets pregnant from her husband. I mean she could already be pregnant from another guy.
>>
>>4071779
I think the author never did anal sex.
>>
>>4071785

They always used condoms for people other than Shu, except for Senpai (the reason for that was never mentioned), but even in his case she always made him cum outside save for chapter 19.

How realistic is it even that she suddenly gets pregnant from Senpai or a random dude when she had unprotected sex with a fertile Shu for over 2 years?

It would feel like a total asspull, even more so than Shu's confession in this chapter.
>>
>>4071787
Senpai came inside her when fucking in the public bath

Without condom
>>
>>4071788
Right, I forgot that. Shu was acting like a madman there.
>>
>>4071787
Maybe I misunderstood chapter 20 but it sounded to me that she is going to do unprotected sex with random men until she gets pregnant and will ultimately cuck him with another man's child.
>>
File: 22.jpg (341 KB, 1200x1710) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
341 KB, 1200x1710
>>4071799
I don't know if its because of the translation or because the author himself was vague, but I interpreted it as if she got pregnant already, not that she will have unprotected sex with strangers.

Either way, that was probably just a red herring since she is infertile.
Sex with strangers for 7 chapters with no development at all is rather unlikely.
>>
>>4071786
Shikishiro Konomi] Fushigi H to School Girl - Fantasy H & School Girl | H Fantasies with School Girls [English] {doujin-moe.us} [Digital]

Has anal as a tag.
>>
>>4071822
"From now on I'll make you suffer as much as I can." This either means that she will be together with him and make him suffer for making her sleep with other men(good ending) or she will continue to cuck him.(bad ending)

"If I get pregnant would you help me raise it as your onw?
I don't get this line. So at the moment she isn't pregnant since get and not got. Is she asking him that if she got pregnant from her unprotected sex with her senpai if he would stay together with her or is she telling him that she is trying to conceive a child with random men? I mean to be sure she could take the morning after contraception pill and then her child will be from her husband.
>>
>>4071822
>since she is infertile
really? I don't really remember when this happened.
>>
File: 1_33.jpg (1 MB, 1260x1841) Image search: [Google]
1_33.jpg
1 MB, 1260x1841
>>4071843
It is implied. What other explanation is there for her still not being pregnant when Shu was tested and they had so much unprotected sex (even before the story began) already?
>>
>>4071848
Some couples are not compatible enough when trying to conceive.
She might get pregnant when plot demand it too.
Or she might be infertile. I just asked because I didn't remember any explicit line at all.
>>
>>4071853
there isnt any explicit line, but is a thing most ppl are thinking since she had so much sex with senpai and shu and still is not pregnant. >>4071834
In my opinion, i think she is implying that if she is already pregnant with someone elses baby he will stay with her not that she will get pregnant on purpose from other man. its like she is asking what if im pregnant already will you stay with me?
>>
>>4071779
>no Anal sex
Great! now i like it a little bit more.
>>
https://shakuganexa.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/another-poll/

Vote Ayamachi Hajimashite.
>>
>ch 19
>hype hype hype
>cliffhanger
>ch 20
>hype hype hype
>MC, "Im sorry, but you'll have to keep sleeping with other men," Wife replies, "then I'll divorce."
>MC, "no, please, to love is to suffer!" Wife replies, "Oh, okay, I'll stay with you"

I really want kawaii to get into this
>>
>>4071651
So it ends up as him sort of enjoying the suffering. And the reason Haruka says she'll continue to make him suffer at the end isn't out of spite at all, but because that's what he WANTS. Welp, that was weird
>>
>>4072176
This.

You forgot to mention that both of them cried, though.
>>
how is this not the end of the entire series? What other possible arc is there? Shu sleeps with kawaii whilst getting off to his wife banging someone else. His wife banging someone else whilst getting off to the fact that shu's getting off. Kawai surrogate?
>>
>>4072235
Different sex scenes
Like gangbang and such
>>
Why so many complaint about the chapter? It was really different and original from any other Ntr i read in years!!

I like shu sincerity about his situation he doesn't hide anything from here, and Haruka accept because there is no other guy that can suffer like that for her.
>>
Next chap we will see a lot of sex! Maybe Kawai or much probable Haruka i like too see shuxharu it´s such long time they don´t have sex.
>>
>>4072185
idk if the crying mattered at all. We know theres another volume, so the crying scene wasnt that important, imo
>>
>>4072242
No. The sex scenes are just a way to drive the plot forward, not the other way around. Extending it just to show different sex positions with more duded is pointless.
>>
>>4071834
Looks to me like it means she'll continue to make him suffer because that's what he wants, not because of what he did. Especially considering she's just as guilty. So what it all amounts to is that the two of them are still in love but are both fucked up individuals
>>
>>4072392
Id like to think of it as they came to a understanding.
Since shu (in his mind) "love is to suffer", im guessing thats somewhat the answer haruka was looking for the whole time. Reassurance of shus love and what it means.

Just my opinon.

Now since they understand each other, where in the hell is theory going to go.
Like i cant see the ntr happening, unless it going to be geneceric as all hell after this, cause if a couple goes through that, wtf can tear them apart?
>>
>>4072471
>Now since they understand each other, where in the hell is theory going to go.

*the story
mb
>>
>>4072471
Hopefully, there will be a hospital visit in the next chapter to clear up if Haruka is pregnant or infertile.
The first one would be more or less a dead end for the story with no potential for any development.
The latter could lead to a scenario with Kawai.
>>
>>4072471
>Like i cant see the ntr happening, unless it going to be geneceric as all hell after this, cause if a couple goes through that, wtf can tear them apart?

I´m really curious about next chap,I think Shu became the Anti-Ntr character LOL
>>
>>4072471
>Since shu (in his mind) "love is to suffer", im guessing thats somewhat the answer haruka was looking for the whole time. Reassurance of shus love and what it means.

Haruka is a dense woman, the thing that make shu exciting is seeing so many sides of Haruka personality,that normally she hide..it´s like the suffering is just a tool for him to finally reach her.
>>
>>4072477

I like this very much. I really want to see Kawai surrogate and living as his 2nd wife/cumdumpster. eventually kawaii pregnant and happy end for all.
>>
>>4071651
Is this the Metal Gear of H mangoes?
>>
>>4073002
Don't know. More like Code Geass. Plot twists out of nowhere and seemingly nothing makes sense. It's just that you could piece everything together at the end of CG. I hope this gets back on track as well.
>>
>>4072371
Fuck off. I read this to fap and not for story you retard.

Also the writing is terrible.
>>
>>4071848
>Shu was tested
again i remind you that you are pulling things out of your ass
learn to read
nothing is implied here
your only argument is OF COURSE they checked him up
some guy even linked you that its not a standard procedure
and nothing in dialog is about that
its about sex drive so getting it up is the problem
wake up from your delusion already
i suggested YOU get tested - for autism
>>
>>4073060
Man, I'm really tired of this shit. Why do you think he went to see a doctor? It's not because the sex is mediocre, he went there because he wanted to conceive a child with Haruka.
It's utterly pointless in this situation to visit a doctor just to test erection problems.
>>
>>4073060
>>4073078
Also, Ad Hominem attacks don't help you in your argument.
>>
Is it still NTR when both characters are ok with it ?
>>
>>4073091
Then it's Netorase (or Swinging). The first part of the title. It's a pun.
>>
>>4073092
So it went from netorare to netorase. I guess the author stick with his idea.
>>
>>4073094
No, it went from Netorase to Netorare and now back to Netorase, actually.
I don't think it will go back to Netorare, unless Shu is the one being stolen by Kawai. Doesn't seem very likely either, tbh.
>>
>>4073010
Eh, I would argue crazy plot twists are all too common in both Code Geass and Metal Gear among other properties. Can't really say what will happen here though.
>>
>>4073103
Not that it would matter. It's not like Haruka would have the right to complain about it
>>
File: Unlimited Rage Works.png (100 KB, 219x536) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited Rage Works.png
100 KB, 219x536
>>4073255
Yeah, I just want to see more reaction faces from Haruka. She always has either a neutral face, sad / pokerface or a teary face. I want to see some despair or anger, similar to this (pic related).

Or just some Omake at the end of Volume 3 as a compilation of the best faces instead of some random bonus story.

If Shikishiro Konomi goes full generic in the next chapters with a faceless fat raping bastard I'll drop this, but I still have hope in this story.
>>
Heard somewhere that author is taking a break next month, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>4073443
What? Another month? So no chapter in october?
>>
>>4073490

Relax the hiatus was last month. this month we will have the chap.
>>
So we get haruka and doctor fucking next to Shu's bed next chapter?
>>
>>4073534
I knew this would happen eventually.
https://archive.moe/h/thread/4063248/#4066967

You need to step up your game and stop with the hospital sex fanfics.
>>
>>4073534
Cant wait till Haruka gets defiled in so many ways
>>
I don't think we'll see more NTR like we see until now. Maybe a gangbang? I don't think that author can bring us something more crazy than the past chapters...

If there's something new we'll see Haruka in despair. She can't get pregnant or Kawai stealing Shuu in some way...

In a way or another i don't believe in a happy ending.
>>
>>4073559
>Kawai stealing Shuu in some way

I really cant see this happening.
Kawai also said she never would sleep with other men for him
>>
>>4073561
maybe seeing the new side of haruka (in despair) not being able to help her is a turn on for him its a new side for him to see that wasnt there. I think it will not happen but it would be nice im tired of seeing shu suffer is always the same thing.
>>
>>4073559

I still think something like shu and Kawaii boss will show up for us..but in this kind of Ntr seems so unrealistic...

Other idea is Haruka will not let shu have sex with her anymore for make him suffer.. this will make shu horny and then he will cheat with Kawai..seem more realist this kind of theory

other Haruka fuck someone form shu family but still unrealistic because they want to hide the cuckhold..

Or Haruka infertility..shu trying to make a child to haruka from other woman..

The problem is make him suffer...or how much she intend make him suffer?
>>
The funny thing is, Haruka sleeping with Shu would make him suffer the most.
>>
>>4073629
first cenerio with the boss dont count on it.

second problably the only one of the 4 that can really happen if it goes the normal ntr route.

Third really fucking someone from is famaly? That one isnt even posible unless the author just doesnt care anymore.

The forth and last, is also the only one that makes something diferent from other ntr and can happen if like in choice number 2 its oes on that route.
>>
Shu thinks he'll have the control back but that's not happening. Haruka is going to be the one that's going to start choosing who to have sex with. When to do it and where to do it.
>>
>>4073716
And? As if that mattered.
>>
https://shakuganexa.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/another-poll/

Guys, can all of you vote for a proper scanning of the tankobons of Ayamachi Hajimashite? Konomi is also the one who created it.

It doesn't take even a minute.
>>
>>4073722
it means that shu is still a loser in the end.
>>
oh good, no one wins at the end of this story.

it's pretty hilarious reading those infertile-speculators that are pissed off about this whole story and wishing their hatred on a fictional female character.

this whole story had a bad ending aura from the beginning. there's a whole bunch of other NTR stories out there; no need to break a vein over this one.
>>
Takakura popping Kawaii's cherry next chapter or later on the road? you all know it's gonna happen
>>
>>4074217
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>4074217
We all know you're delusional, Senpaifag.
>>
>>4074234
You do

>>4074274
Enjoy eternal erectyle disfunction
>>
>>4074503
Shu can recover from that eventually. Senpai on the other hand will never get Haruka. Same thing goes for Kawai.
Why is it so hard for you to accept that?
>>
I'm amazed how you guys can be entertained by such a shitty plot or finding depth in hmanga sluts.
>>
>>4074528
>Shuu will recover
Anon....
>>
>>4074540
Just cuck my shit up fam
>>
>>4074528
More like no matter what happens next; sempai's already won.
>>
File: 19.jpg (260 KB, 1200x1710) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
260 KB, 1200x1710
>>4074546
Right...

That's the face of a winner.
>>
regardless of faces, hes the absolute winner no matter how you see it
>>
>>4074566
Why? Because he got dumped and used twice by the same person?
>>
not being clinically insane might give you a clue
>>
Will they just get therapy already?
>>
>>4074579
Therapy is not honorable.
>>
>>4073629
He hasn't fucked her for weeks of his own volition. I don't see the point in doing that after all the shit from this chapter
>>
>>4074637
It was never specified how much time passed between Senpai's first appearance and this chapter. It might have been less than a week.
>>
>>4074568
because he got a free fuck out of this, and managed to get away from a deranged couple.
>>
>>4074792
The only volume that attracted a crowd was the second one and they gone now, here and in japan.
Serious literally nobody gives a fuck anymore about this story with sempai out.
Should have ended all on 20 or better yet on 18 as original plan.
>>
>>4074639
days or weeks, it was enough time to cause a bigger strain on their relationship.
>>
Always the same chidish squabbles...
>>
>>4074793
this is true
>>
>>4074793
>Serious literally nobody gives a fuck anymore about this story with sempai out.

while i personally agree with you, it's obvious there's a concentration of shu lovers, and kawaii fanatics out there that want to see alternative endings like haruka diagnosed as infertile. seriously, wtf?

i knew a bad ending all around was bound to happen when haruka was talking to a bunch of stuffed animals.
>>
>>4074793
>a crowd

The vocal minority that consisted of mostly trolls "here and in japan" does not constitute a crowd.

When are you gonna get senpai's dick out your mouth? He left the scene so should you.
>>
>>4074808
Except the story actually became an NTR when Senpai stepped into the picture, so yeah the manga is way better off with Senpai in instead of out like him or not.
>>
>>4075053
beta orbiters from volume1 feel too threatened with sempai dick around, nothing new there.

>>4074800
not even shuu fans, those idiots are just haruka haters.
>>
>>4075053
So you're saying that just because a story has Netorare in it makes ot better? I don't think so. And a lot of you guys are way too rash. Look at the title of the story: Netoraserare.

Up until now it was Netorase in Volume 1 and (fake) Netorare in Volume 2. Now at the start of volume 3 it apparently goes back to Netorase.
However, I am very much convinced that it will turn into Netorare again in the second half of the volume, just that this time Shu may be stolen instead of Haruka.
Only at the last chapter will we probably get closure and either a bad or happy ending. So, in summary:

>Netorase ---> Netorare ---> Netorase ---> Netorare ---> Happy / Bad End

>>4075064
Almost everyone hates Haruka, deal with it.
>>
Guys we still got like 7-8 chapter to go.I doubt the author's just gonna make them all about cuckolding,yeah we might see it in the next 2-4 chapter's but i dont think it will be that way until the end,altough i can see an end where:
>haruka actually does end up pregnant
>she's in a gangbang all happy and shit
>Says "i love you" to shu while smiling
>The end

But again i say that i doubt it's gonna go that way.
>>
>>4074543
>Sempai popping Kawaii's cherry next chapter
>sempai's already won. hes the absolute winner
Anon....
>>
>>4074566
Last time I checked senpai was the biggest loser. He lost everything he wanted. And the other two gained something.
>>
>>4075495
gotta be trolling
>>
>>4075501
But it's true. Senpai lost Haruka.
>>
>Haruka in a gangbang

i really can't see this happening
>>
>>4075511
>>4075501
>>
>>4075521
Senpai tried to "steal" her but he failed. He simply lost.
>>
Maybe the netorare victim was Senpai all along?
>>
>>4074563
Why they gotta do a man like that? I feel bad for the lad.
>>
>>4075530
>fail
>>
Just ignore the Senpaifag troll.
>>
>>4075616
He already won so can do anything he wants tbh
>>
>>4075618
>He

You deceive no one.
>>
>>4075602
Yep. Senpai failed so hard
>>
>>4074793
Author's editors made sempai stay longer than hr was planned to.
>>
>>4075731
I knew they were all over his dick. That's also why they made him look so big with the atrocious censoring.
>>
>>4075619
Unless you are stupid enough to believe there is only one
>>
Why is this stupid shit still not over?
>>
Boy this thread sure died after the last chapter.
>>
>>4076168
Probably because there's not much material for speculation or trolling left at this point.

I'm happy that we will get the next chapters relatively soon instead of dealing with Mikocon.
>>
>>4076173
when is "relatively soon"?
>>
>>4076295
The translator said on his blog that he would import Namaiki as soon as it is released. I guess that he would get it within 3 days or so and would need a few more days to scan, translate and edit it.
So we should get the new chapters within a week after the Japanese release.
>>
>>4071822
In Haruka's bottom right bubble. She literally says something like "If I have a child, can you properly help raise it?" I don't have the raw at the moment to check. Sands interpreted this as it appears now considering the content and intent of what she's saying (hope I'm not putting words into his mouth).

I think this is just assurance for Haruka that Shuu's still on the baby bandwagon.

Still no idea if she wants one by any man or just Shuu. She's yet to state that. If this does goes down the "infertile route", I can imagine it'll pain her and she'll do whatever to fill that pain/void (her snatch).
>>
>>4076369
>week after the Japanese release

When would that be?
>>
>>4076449
>If this does goes down the "infertile route", I can imagine it'll pain her and she'll do whatever to fill that pain/void (her snatch).

So you think she would just become a whore then? I don't think that really fits her character. Rather, she would want to stop the cuckolding altogether because it's pointless.

Will we get some kind of release with HQ scans or slightly altered text?
>>
>>4076456
Namaiki is released around the 25th / 26th of each month. Do the math.
>>
>>4076457
Not sure if she'll whore herself out but she's sexually frustrated with Shuu. It's obvious she likes the sex but it was painful for her too. His told her that he didn't want the NTR'ing to stop because he wants to see those sides her he's never been able to evoke.

We don't know if she wants to have sex with Shuu nor if he can "get it up" normally without the NTR'ing. She might use sex as a temporary drug to make her happy. I think there was a ring of truth to what she said to Shuu in chapter 19 that no matter what is was, anything, she just wants to feel good/pleasure. Hopeful next chapter well shed light on this.

If Haruka is fertile and it's just that they been having trouble conceiving, if she choices to let anyone father hey baby, yeah, she'll whore herself out. She really wants one. It might be set up that Shuu intentionally gets sloppy seconds after ever guy that barebacks and cums image her so they wouldn't know who's the father. Haruka might not wanna know.

Remember, she has all the power in the relationship.
>>
>>4076468
>If Haruka is fertile and it's just that they been having trouble conceiving, if she choices to let anyone father hey baby, yeah, she'll whore herself out. She really wants one. It might be set up that Shuu intentionally gets sloppy seconds after ever guy that barebacks and cums image her so they wouldn't know who's the father. Haruka might not wanna know.

I can't see this happening. Will we get a redux version of chapter 20?
>>
>>4076500
Don't think it'll be necessary. Overall the translation is good with me and Sands. It's not crippled like 18 & 19 were.

Working with another translator is great; especially for a novice like myself. I'm learning a lot from his help. One thing I've learned is to not get so hung up making a perfect literal translation. A lot of things don't work out the same in either language.

The part where he explains to Haruka that stabbing his leg isn't anything. Literally he says something like: that his injury doesn't hurt. However Sands made the connection smoother to the next bubble with his interpretation. Shuu's really saying that the pain in his leg is nothing when compared to what he feels when Haruka sleeps around.

If you mean a HQ version, I'm working on a solution.
>>
>>4076506
Alright, thanks. The translation greatly improved compared to the first versions of the previous chapters.

Are you thinking about maybe retranslating the first 2 chapters? Their quality is pretty bad and the dialogue is confusing, especially in the conversation with the parents.
>>
>>4076512
I'm very tempted to. I have the raws for chapters 1 to 19 but the resolutions aren't the same. If I do, I try to normalize all the pages to one resolution.

Could be good practice for me.
>>
Is there any other NTR where the main girl goes and fucks her ex behind the MC's back? I'm having trouble finding anything similar to this.
>>
>>4077273
She didn't really fuck him behind his back. He more or less agreed to this.
I don't think you will find a story like this elsewhere.
>>
>>4077279
>literally no skin beta cuck
>>
>>4077279
He very specifically disagreed with the Senpai fucking.
>>
>>4078050
He may have said something along the lines of "I think that's a bad idea", but he never outright said "No." Just like Haruka never outright said that she wants to stop the cuckolding until now.
>>
>>4078054
hahaha

cuck
>>
It's so silent
>>
>>4080393
because shikishiro is a fucking hack who is running out of ideas. only a matter of time for this story to shit the fan.
>>
>>4080467
shit the bed*

i should get some more sleep.
>>
>>4075532
that is his own fault.
not haruka or shu.
>>
So...when will someone sane enough take Shu and Haru to met the theraphist?
>>
File: 016.jpg (326 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
326 KB, 1000x1333
So shit story aside, what scene did you guys fap to the most? Pic related.
>>
>>4080693
Any sexing between tatakura & haruka was top tier.

Srsly i hope konomi has a good plan because history wise doesn't look like the vol2 highs are gotta return at all.

Kawaii is a must have in any case.
>>
>>4080693
None at all. I just like reading it.
>>
>>4080693
You know? for such a *master planner*, Haruka took like a gallon of sempai sperm inside her womb and never remembered to take even a single pill.

Not that it would have mattered anyways, but still...
>>
>>4080743
Damn man. You've been so gay for senpai for a long time now. Too bad he's gone now.
>>
>>4080752
No worries. Kawaii will fuck him senseless.
>>
>>4080743
offscreen pill
>>
>>4080754
Not even you believe that.
>>
Can anyone recommend other ntr manga?
>>
>>4080704
This.
>>
>>4080802
Sukide, Sukide, Sukide
>>
>>4080702
Only chapter 14, the rest was boring.
>>
>>4080911
that one is the only one that is actually sad.
>>
>>4080983
NTRing family member just doesn't sit well for me, granted I'm an incestfag.
>>
>>4080911
Thanks. That ruined my day. Way more infuriating than the retarded story of Sinful Mother.
>>
File: P074.jpg (504 KB, 1200x1752) Image search: [Google]
P074.jpg
504 KB, 1200x1752
>>4080693
This, until ch16 came out
>>
>>4081203
That was a pretty good chapter too, but it would've been better if he came inside her. It would've been hot and Shu would've lost his shit.
>>
>>4081219
When will you stop? We already know that you're all over Senpai's dick.
>>
>>4081223
...?

I can't even have a fucking opinion on what chapters I find hot now?
>>
>>4081223
betafag
>>
>>4081227
I'm just really tired of Senpaifags going on and on about him when he's out of the story and won't come back.

Personally, I don't think any chapter is really hot or fappable. There's way better stuff from other artists for that. I primarily read this for the story. The mediocre sex scenes are just a little bonus. I wouldn't even mind if we ony got one every 2 or 3 chapters.
>>
>>4081236
Why do you give a fuck? If people find a chapter hot that Senpai happens to be in, deal with it instead of being a cunt about it.
>>
>>4081236
Takakura x Haruka was the only thing that brought rankings and worth reading on this.
Right now there is very little to look forward if anything at all.
>>
>>4081245
Konomi knows this to be true but its not THAT hard so solve.

Not time to develop new antagonists / third parties out of nowhere but you can bring old characters back and keep the story viable without the feeling of asspulls.

I say we'll get the parents as regulars until the very end from next chapter on..
>>
>>4081246
Compare
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%8D%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%82%BB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AC-1-%E3%83%90%E3%83%B3%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-COLORFUL-SELECT/dp/4812487358/ref=cm_rdp_product

with

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%8D%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%82%BB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AC-2-%E3%83%90%E3%83%B3%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-COLORFUL-SELECT-%E8%89%B2%E7%99%BD%E5%A5%BD/dp/480195314X/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=140JJ8Z5BVREMV422T3A

>I say we'll get the parents as regulars until the very end from next chapter on.

Yeah, right. As if the parents would fuck Haruka or something. You Senpaifags are too blind to see Kawai having a role except for getting dicked by Senpai (which will never happen).
>>
>>4081256
Kawaii was rejected when they were about to break up and lowest moment, even then she was totally rejected.

She has nothing to do now, not with shuu or haruka.
>>
>>4081256
>giving a fuck over amazon ratings
kill yourself
>>
>>4081257
Just wait and see.

Your fraction couldn't believe that Senpai would ever leave this story either and look what happened in chapter 20.
>>
>>4081258
Then give me a source for your claims instead of pulling stuff out of your ass like this:

>Takakura x Haruka was the only thing that brought rankings and worth reading on this.
>>
whats a fraction?

>>4081256
>amazon.jp rating
retard
>>
>>4081261
Fraction as in camp.
We have

>Shu camp
>Haruka camp (Literally non existing)
>Senpai camp
>Kawai camp
>Fuck this shit camp.

Then give me a better site with sales numbers or reviews instead of calling me a retard.
>>
Oricon
>>
Tiger
>>
>>4081263
Melon
>>
>>4081270
Searching for 色白 好 or ネトラセラレ doesn't come up with anything on Oricon and Melonbooks doesn't have any sales numbers on there as far as I saw. Provide me links that say volume 2 sold better or shut up.

Volume 1 is selling better on Amazon for both the Kindle and physical version when compared to the respective version of volume 2.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2492339051/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last
>>
Stop embarasing yourself, and the guy is trolling you.
>>
>>4081287
calm down he is trolling you
>>
We won't get another antagonist, only pure couple drama
>>
So what are your biggest wishes for the rest of volume 3? Mine are:

- Femdom (Haruka dominates Shu in some form, be it sexually or verbally)
- Scenes with Kawai
- Funny faces from someone other than Shu (probably Haruka)
- Clarification if Haruka is infertile or not.
>>
She's pregnant.
>>
>>4081357
She's on her period.
>>
>>4081352
DP scene
>>
>>4081352
I don't know, I actually want to try fapping to this series instead of just making it about muh baby drama.

Maybe something like Haruka starts screwing a regular instead of random men and falls for him which NTR's Shu for real this time.
>>
>these comments
My sides are gone.

http://nhentai.net/g/145413/
>>
>>4081232
pseudo-alphafag
>>
>>4081480
"Senpaitwo" arc? Nah, that's pointless.
>>
>>4081480

Kind of hard to fap to since the art is almost dedicated to mcs goofy CUCK faces. Last chapter didn't even have a sex scene.
>>
>>4081527
>CUCK faces

Deal with it and try to focus less on shuu and more on haruka. Or see the funny side of this. Senpai's cuck face was priceless.
>>
>>4081527
The chapters before it were fap-worthy though. However the sex scene in the car was weak.
>>
>>4081470
Shuu can barely be felt on anal.
His impotent penis is a lost cause for vaginal specially after Haruka pussy was destroyed and reshaped
>>
>>4081600
You don't have any clue how vaginas work.
>>
>>4081601
real != hentai.

lost cause
>>
>>4081604
I think they call it realism
>>
>>4081664
hentaism
>>
We demand anal sex and Haruka DP !!
>>
>>4081685
>We

Don't speak for others. That is, unless you have multiple personalities.
>>
>>4081685
Speak for yourself. If gets to that point I'm pretty much done.
>>
>>4081689
Why you want missionary boring?
>>
>>4081693
I don't think you know what missionary is. That's not what I said.
>>
>>4081693
Why you so stupid?
>>
>>4081600
then it's better haruka forget the ideia of having a baby. because the baby will destroy and reshape her pussy. womens after the first pregnancy don't feel anything for the rest of their lives, it's common sense.
>>
>>4081671
hentaism is weak here. the girl didn't fall for the cock.
>>
>>4081705
top fucking kek
>>
>>4081705
Current shu can't do nothing anyways so its all the same
>>
>>4081896
current shuu can do it. he only needs prep time. shuu is the ntr batman. the dark knight rises ... after the cuckholding.
>>
File: Cuckman.png (93 KB, 226x229) Image search: [Google]
Cuckman.png
93 KB, 226x229
>>4081922
I wonder when he will reach a higher plane of existence. If it goes on this way he will either be completely destroyed eventually or become a totally different person.
>>
>>4081932
he already defeated the bane of his existence. and eventually shuu will become the anti-ntr god, the worst nightmare of the netori guys. praise him if you don't want some guy to steal your wife.
>>
File: muh raep.jpg (265 KB, 1314x789) Image search: [Google]
muh raep.jpg
265 KB, 1314x789
I guess this panel won't get concluded.
>>
>>4082245
every question that we had for senpai like what he did in hs or how did they break up, even what he does for a living will never be answered, just relax and enjoy the ride from here on out of the shu gets reket by haruka train xd.
>>
>>4082245
Who knows?

This shit is utter stupid but at least unpredictable.
>>
>>4082246
I'm pretty sure we will still get details for that flashback.
>>
>>4082245
Don't worry anon, Kawaii will make the same face when Sempai is about to rape her.
>>
>>4082351
That would only lead to him being raped in prison. He's stupid, but not that stupid.
>>
>>4082351
You really want to see senpai's dick again, don't you?
>>
>>4082382
The funny thing is that we never saw it to begin with because of the lightsaber censoring yet he is still unable to get it out of his mouth.
>>
>>4082383
Then you want his ass. Sorry, I thought you were a dick guy.
>>
>>4082387
Sempai is already inside you bro.
>>
>>4082390
Bruh, senpai is inside all of us. We all have a douche side.
>>
>>4082383
Sorry, I misunderstand you. I trought you were the senpai's dick fag.
>>
File: MtSHmDW.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
MtSHmDW.png
157 KB, 516x440
>>4082387
You always choose the ass.
>>
Next chapters will be haruka getting a strap on and pegging shu.
Shu gets gangbanged by a bunch of guys.
Haruka and kawaii insert their strapons in shu's ass at the same time.
It becomes yaoi from here.
And yes, the readers are the ones who got NTR'd
>>
>>4083228
When will Haruka get her baby then? By catching Shu's cum after he climaxes and smearing it all over her vagina?
>>
>>4083233
>>4083233
Yep. And then when she gives birth, shu will take the baby and go "IT'S AWRIIGHHHT!!!!!"
>>
Netorase is literally the thinking man's fetish.
>>
I expect next chapter some big development, like impregnation or infertile , some character disease..
>>
>>4083504
I think the author will follow one of these paths (pregnancy or infertility). And maybe bring kawai or the parents to the drama (find out shuu's fetish and confront them).
>>
>>4083504
Like Haruka got HIV/ STDs from Senpai because he's fucking around so much?
>>
>>4083578
Maybe that anon is talking about shuu's or haruka's infertility. STDs are rare in the hentai realm.
>>
>>4083592
Still would be interesting. The girl rejecting the NTR guy herself is also extremely rare.

Shu is fertile. The doctor scene would have been pointless otherwise.
>>
>>4083593
Touché anon ... touché.
>>
So any news on a preview of next chapter?
>>
>>4083743
Kawaii's cherry pop.
>>
>>4083743
More importantly, what's the date the new Namaiki will be released? Thankfully, we won't have to wait a month for the translation this time.
>>
>>4083751
In about a week
>>
>>4083748
I don't think so. Shu only has eyes for Haruka. Or are you talking about that co-worker from the first chapter? Let the shipping begin.
>>
>>4083802
She will be raped
>>
>>4083856
Srop Lying! It will be love making between kawai and the co-worker. In the end they will marry.
>>
>>4080693
I couldn't.
>>
>>4080693
Anything Takakura impregnating Haruka related
>>
>>4084128
You're making me laugh. Nothing can impregnate her barren womb.
>>
>inb4 sempaifag
Because he's the only one that could produce a baby for haruka so far, or you forgot that's the only damn purpose this story has?
>>
>>4084138
Are you enjoying this eternal deja vu where the same posts are repeated and debunked over and over again?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.