[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hentai games worth spending time on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: th(3).jpg (6 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
th(3).jpg
6 KB, 160x120
So I've played my worth of hentai games. In fact I think I've played every single one even remotely accessable to me. I have too much time lol.

Rance was great, but lacked choices.

Raidy was good, but repetative, time consuming, and lacking decent worth besides cgs.

Others, like Xenotake, Hentai apocallypser Zubrius, etc. have potential, but end within about an hour. Trust me, the art from both are my favorite.

Others have a wide array of problems, including cg reliance, poor balance, lack of content, an almost insulting use of highly obscure kanji and overall poor craftsmanship...

We're looking at the best of the best. /h/, in your opinion, what is the Morrowind/Oot/Arkamcity/LastofUs of hentai games?

btw sorry for ecchi im on the bus atm =S
>>
did you check all the games of this thred? >>4021666
>>4021666
>>
>>4067899
You mean games with actual gameplay or do VNs count?

For gameplay, Violated Heroine is my favourite. For VNs, it's stuff by Sei Shoujo (Bible Black, Discipline, Starless).
>>
>>4067930
Bibel Black
Katawa shoujo
These were pretty good of i remember
>>
File: 2014-11-28 16.55.09.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-28 16.55.09.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>4069367
mah nigga
>>
Guild Meister II is the bee's knees if you like beat-em-ups.

Only has 4 levels, but each has two paths, making it about 8 in total.

Beyond that, all monsters have combo H-scenes with other monsters, so trying to get every possible combo to unlock all the scenes will keep you busy for a long time.
>>
>>4067899
>>4069367
Two of my favorites are Monster Girl Quest and Pretty Warrior May Cry.
>>
>>4067899

If you're going to read VNs, do you want games with high sexual content/nukige like the games you've played before, or do you want games that focus on story, with sex being the climax (ha) of the relationship between the protagonist and the heroine?
>>
>>4074328
Can't speak for OP, but I prefer "both of the above". Lots of sex but also story and some of the sex is meaningful sex. Doesn't need to be the climax of a romance - angry breakup sex, despairing sex when a prisoner fears they won't escape, etc.
>>
>>4074620
I posted some of my favorites in this thread. Maybe they will appeal to you.
>>4069573
>>
Is this dead for everyone else? Supposed to be a link to a fully translated and uncensored game called dragon bride, but I can't get mega to cooperate.

https://mega.nz/#!19IBDJKK!zhih0SB7MnSXsKqq49NGCU6uvFr-y_QfRrDOLSh53wE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.