[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTSP Thread #9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1.jpg (107 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
107 KB, 567x800
New scans for the Fate Soushuuhen 1 has been released.

Also, regarding the Tachibana-san scans, it seems the original raws will not be released anywhere. If you're a Japanese who want the scans, go buy Matome Ban yourself and support the author (Decent scans are already released in Exhentai anyway).

The Spanish editor will edit the scans, decensor it and share the PSDs with shakuganexa. The PSDs will then become available to anyone who wants it.

Since the scans will be released in English anyway, I don't think you would care whether the original scans will be released on E Hentai anyway.

shakuganexa is also looking for people to typeset and edit the Fate Scans, since he is planning to scan it.
>>
>>4060334
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/853999/eef8947145/

Was expunged despite being better. Not our scans though.
>>
where are the new pages?
>>
>>4060338
Because those scans were the old ones with more contrast. Ex doesn't allow that
>>
>>4060488
it's allowed as an additional torrent in the original gallery, but not as a new gallery, yeah
>>
File: www.dotup.org517354.jpg (61 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
www.dotup.org517354.jpg
61 KB, 500x522
>>
>>4060582
literally what?
>>
>>4060582
What did they do to them?
>>
Just wanted to give a shout-out to all the people currently working on re-translating the current chapters of Tachibana, even going the extra effort of translating stuff like SFX.

The last thread had a bunch of people posting stuff like "hurry up" and a bunch of other ungrateful stuff, and I'd ask you all not to post stuff like that because aside from just coming across as whiny babies, all you do is discourage the translators.
>>
>>4060900
lel, as if a random troll were able to do anything other than troll.
>>
>>4060900
I could do the whole book in a day if I felt like it as any TLer worth their salt could cause the content is piss easy. People are trumpeting the fact a few slobs from the bar peeled themselves off their seats and stumbled outside to do some "traanslatin'" like it's the second coming. It hasn't been done to this point because the JP reads fine and nobody bothers with the dogshit EN versions out there.
>>
>>4061223
repeat on english now?
>>
>>4061226
learn english
>>
>>4061223
Why don't you do it then? Nobody will do the whole book for free and a lot of translators only do translation as a hobby. They prefer to translate something else.
>>
File: MB_0157.jpg (4 MB, 3937x5601) Image search: [Google]
MB_0157.jpg
4 MB, 3937x5601
Awesome if i say so myself. Superior scans can really make a difference, plus uncensored!

Shakuganexa will probably be the one typesetting. Sucks the spanish will get it first. but we gotta thank them for this.
>>
>>4061223
RAW's the best.
>>
>>4061223
Do Matome Ban in one day? Maybe but most translators do translation as hobbies. The one currently translating the manga, Sands, does not translate full time.

Shakuganexa (Translator of the novel) is a full time student and probably has a part time job meaning his time is limited.

A lot of translators seem to be reluctant to work on the manga because it's already translated or other pathetic excuse.
>>
>>4061483
Just to remind people, the one working in the manga and novel are not commissioned, meaning they are only translating out of the kindness of their hearts.
>>
>>4061485
The ones I mean
>>
>>4061483
>A lot of translators seem to be reluctant to work on the manga because it's already translated or other pathetic excuse.

Why is this supposed to be a pathetic excuse? It's a legit reason. Why use the time to translate this again when there are lots of other H-Manga out there which don't have any translation at all?
That's especially true for the first chapters. Their quality is fine. It's just you and your extreme perfectionism that thinks it's not good enough.
>>
>>4061478
>7 cocks - 0 pussy
>anon picks this one

you have the gayz, son
>>
>>4061478
AWESOME JOB guys !!!
And decensored too !! What could we ask more ? Keep on with this Godly work ! :-D

Uhm... I don't want to sound like an asshole, but if I may give you a little feedback, I noticed there still are 2 black spots on the scan : one in the white space on the LEFT at middle height.
The second is more grey but still visible and is located on Yuika's wrist on the image where she's sucking the guy and holding her hair.
It's the rectangular image on the center of the page. Sorry for my "pickyness"... :-/

Apart from that, you are doing an EXCELLENT work and please continue doing so !
Finally, this series gets the quality release it deserves. :-)
>>
>>4061952
not an asshole at all, just observing

>poorly cropping on top bottom and left
>top zones uncleaned
>overfiltered to kingdom come
>filters before decensor makes the texture pretty fake
>why are we removing all sfx again?
>last time it was told redrawing all the stuff was too taxing and sfx over bodies were staying for 'feeling'
>demo page took 3 hours, i thought it was supposed to release on 2015
>>
Seems I pissed off people for leaking stuff here. Can't blame me since I'm also excited.

Sorry shakuganexa. You're right, since I'm not helping with Tachibana-san, I don't have he privilege of announcing anything.

>>4061952
>>4061959
Some being picky. It's uncensored and good. When the time comes maybe even the Japanese will try and get our scans.
>>
>>4062012
Stop, I mean. Why is my IPad failing today.
>>
>>4062012
Well, thanks anyway for the heads up.

If it's any consolation, seems like they are doing amazing work.
>>
>>4061959
>>4061952
>>4061478
I have to say but scans are bad.

First of all, it is the scanner's job to crop the images. shakuganexa is an incompetent scanner.

Secondly, there are apparently lots of "dust" in the scans according to the e hentai editors thread.

Thirdly, the scans are too big for purpose to the point it lost it sharpness.

In conclusion, the scans seem to be high quality but it really isn't.
>>
>>4062063
Nah, they look fine.
>>
>>4062063
Rome wasn't built in a day, son
>>
>>4062063
Fourthly, these aren't the scans of Shakuganexa!!!
>>
>>4062116
Is this good enough?

This is by far the best version of the page I have ever seen. I don't know about blackspots or photoshop but these look great.

It is uncensored too. What is wrong with it? I got 20/20 vision and could not find anything wrong with it.

Why are you, >>4061959
complaining about it. None of what you say is visible. Got an X ray vision?

I say this is, whoever did this is doing the best version of Tachibana-san. Uncensored too! Hell yeah!

In fact, editing isn't really a problem, it's the translation of chapter 2 and chapter 4 that is the problem. I don't get where this bad editing complains came from since we were praising the inferior editing from the previous chapters. That is just pure perfectionism.

We not even paying anything for this. We were expecting an retranslation, but got more than we bargain for.

>>4060334
This is the series that needs editing. Scans of the earlier chapters are pretty awful. I would really appreciate shakuganexa bring us quality scans again.
>>
>>4062131
because it's visible and people have eyes
>>
>>4062330
?

It's better than the previous scans, that's for sure.

Again, what you're seeing is pretty insignificant. Nobody complains about the editing in the previous versions of the series so I don't understand why people are being critics now.

>>4062116
He is the scanner. In all pretext, if people actually respect him, they will respect what he decides to do with the scans. Aren't people here reluctant to throw money? Stop fucking complaining.

Perhaps he was too kind and got taken advantage of. I hope he learn his lesson now.
>>
>>4062345
Fine...

I'm pulling all nighters starting from now on to learn editing. Got any tips?
>>
>>4062421
Get a life
>>
I am still amazed that the entire Soushuuhen hasn't been scanned yet. The entire thing includes much higher resolution scans for the first couple of volumes.
>>
Why would i ruin my copy?
>>
>>4062421
Sometimes I shit into a funnel.

Most of the times it sounds like this.

BWAAAAAAP BWAMBWAMBWAMBWAM BTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>4062670
>>4062844

I got plenty of time to kill. Besides I need to learn how to edit eventually since I translate too. I'll be experimenting with my Mixed Real Union scans.
>>
>>4062962
For starters, for straightening scans you need to zoom like 100% and use the measure tool. Draw a straight line at the bottom edge of the page and use Arbitrary rotate. AR will straight the image for you automatically.

Try making it shortcut.

You should be able to crop every single tachibana page in a day. Remember this.

It sounds hard but it's actually easy. Once you're familiar, you could do this process under 30 seconds.
>>
>>4062829
Either because people are greedy as fuck or relying on shakuganexa to scan again.

>>4062844
You're disgusting. Even the best editors started out as dummies.

>>4062421
If we are talking about Tachibana-san, you only need to learn how to straighten pictures properly. Your scans are the best, you do not need to worry about denoising or cleaning.

I can't teach levelling since it's pretty subjective. But reuse the levelling settings of one page to all the pages for consistency.

>>4061959
You're so wrong in many places. He didn't use any filters here. He only use levelling here. In fact, you don't need to Topaz denoise or clean the scans since they are perfect.
>>
30 seconds per page ?!!

And here I thought the team was lazy. They are doing foooking nothing
>>
>>4063195
Straightening? Unclean? Reuse?
nigga you on crack
>>
>>4060334
I really don't understand his tachibana stories.

Are those sequentials or alternate situations?
>>
>>4064282
Manga is sequential, Novel is an alternate situation from the manga.
>>
>>4064282
Well that kind of depends of what you were looking for in the first place.

In any case, point in common is Irresistible and Unredeemable Change.
>>
>>4064282
the appeal is that its fucking awesome
>>
>>4064599
That's just your opinion, not a fact.
>>
>>4064611
Yes, finding something appealing or not appealing is generally a subjective opinion.
>>
>>4064611
then elaborate on what's not awesome about it
>>
>>4064623
Why? I don't like NTR and blackmail / rape. It's that simple. People who genuinely like NTR are a minority. Most people hate it or are apathetic to it. I'm mostly on the apathetic side.
>>
>>4064643
That's just your opinion, not a fact.
>>
Is it true that Matome Ban being decensored?

>>4064643
You probably have a small dick and will be a virgin until you die.
>>
>>4064643
Is this bait?

>>4064647
Can't give assurances but we are making an effort for it anon.
>>
>>4064655
No, it's an opinion. I can't believe that some people get triggered so easily because of that.
>>
>>4064684
..mm.....ok..
>>
>>4064426
Thanks for this anon.

>>4064397
Thanks for the info. I am looking primarily at the mangas as it looks as it has different scnese but pretty much the same ending that always leads to the dvd being circulated for some reason.

>>4064599
It was a good fap, sure. I just don't why I bothered reading the stories and it confused me more and more.
>>
>>4064742
The reason behind the confusion is because no release for the whole book has been done.

We are currently working on that.

Once you finish manga, the novel can be found full in Chinese, and you can apply google translate.

Shakuganexa will release full novel on English one day, but don't hold your breath for it.
>>
>>4064753
Actually, the novel is sequel to the manga if you think about it. While Jin never wrote the novel, he did set out the plot of the novel. The novel is pretty much the ending of Tachibana-san. There are so many hints in the Matome Ban that leads to the ending of the novel.

I would appreciate him focusing on manga instead of novels.
>>
>>4064758
And what is the ending of the novel?
>>
>>4064762
Kyouka is pregnant by curly. The end.
>>
>>4064766
And how is that supposed to be a possible continuation when they abort at the end of the Manga and he and his gang sit in jail?
>>
>>4064773
Silver Linings
>>
>>4064773
The gang never went to jail. More like the gang already knew about her plans, blackmail her to drop the case or they will hurt Yuika and Koharu, which sets the weekend hotel sex party perfectly
>>
>>4064788
Yes and No

>The gang never went to jail
we never saw that

>already knew about her plans, blackmail her to drop the case
we never saw that either

With Jin you have to sniff out his intentions
And its a little more than obvious he chose the Tachibana theme is degeneracy
>>
>>4064788
weekend hotel sex party? you talking about the novel right?
>>
File: 52028529_p0.jpg (558 KB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
52028529_p0.jpg
558 KB, 2338x1700
>>4065046
both had orgies in a weekend, and onsens are hotels

>>4064758
>there are so many hints
wait a second
do you mean the things we all mostly know about,
or some stuff only you noticed reading the chinese>english novel ?
>>
>>4065077
Someone in 2ch made a complete analysis of the hints in the novel in the previoust threads.

There are sentences that indicated that Koharu was pregnant too or had a abortion.
>>
>>4065078
Don't know why but abortions turn me off completely. I rather they take the pill.
>>
>>4065090
Abortions are fine if the ones causing the pregnancies are scumbags.

I don't have any problem with rape victims aborting IRL, even though I'm not too fond of it normally.
>>
>>4065105
Sure RL and rape are diferent story.
Even then is kind of stupid tho, with pills you can take before of afterto make it much less painful. Having a half a brain and dont expecting 2+ months helps too.

Its hentai where find difficult fapping trough it, turns off my fantasy feeling tbh.

...Never heard of RL nips aprroach to the subject either
>>
Simplifying, there is nothing boner-inducing on the subject, at least to me
>>
>>4065116
I heard that pills are very expensive and hard to come by in Japan.
They mainly use condoms or the coitus interruptus method.

The main girl in Lustful Berry uses them, but she still gets pregnant several times.
>>
>>4065219

Fun fact:
The pills she brings herself (The ones is her bag, which she rarely takes) are the real birth control pills, while the pills given to her during sex by the guys are placebos (Sometimes even drugs).

That series is so dark. Perfect example what a NTR and Rape manga. Tachibana-san is more like mild blackmail/cheating.
>>
>>4065230
What? Where is this stated? Why does she even trust them and keeps going? She's so retarded.
>>
>>4065219
>she still gets pregnant several times
Not even saw that dojin but that sounds extremely unrealistic. Should be one time or two tops.
>>
>>4065231
She's been fucked daily by the guys. She become so weak that she regularly passes out during sex (and the guys still keep fucking her everything). She was being blackmailed and her boyfriend keeps demanding sex.

She was suffering loneliness which turn to depression (and eventually become mind broken) when her boyfriend starts cheating on her.

>>4065233
She had abortion at least three times. She's extremely fertile, given birth to twins at the end.
>>
>>4065238
da fuq? sounds like a problematic doujin
>>
someone knows where to find the novel in english? I only found it until chapter 3.
>>
>>4065245
It's a Manga, not a doujin. And it has more than 200 pages. Still, she's retarded. She should have just taken the option of the sex tape of her and her bf being leaked instead of gangbangs every day which leads to even more blackmail material.
>>
>>4065246
https://mega.nz/#!aQZhTCAB!KgmGdkjgd5g5ANwuwUaw2iDOAodnjS39qbeFxEaWtF0
>>
>>4065250
She is really stupid and naive like Koharu.
>>
>>4065255
Insulting best girl won't take you anywhere good anon
>>
this is the place for the new Fate Soushuuhen?
>>
>>4066349
No, no one is interested at scanning it
>>
this is the place to post the new Fate Soushuuhen pages?
>>
>>4066363
Sure, if you have the scans
>>
just a camera.

Its black bar censored, no blurry

Shadows are way more pretty than pandas, you can see the evolution of art between a few pages.

Old covers were grayscaled and when each chapter ends, some comments are on the side.
>>
File: IMG_20150924_221303.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150924_221303.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
>>
File: IMG_20150924_221359.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150924_221359.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
>>
File: IMG_20150924_221445.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150924_221445.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
>>
link me to you favorite pages for pictures if you want
>>
File: intro_message.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
intro_message.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
>>
File: message_after_1.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
message_after_1.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2368
>>
File: message_after_2.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
message_after_2.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2368
>>
>>4066389
That censorship is just overkill.Think it's worth scanning?
>>
File: message_after_3.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
message_after_3.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2368
absolutely worth it
>>
File: message_after_4.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
message_after_4.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2368
>>
File: message_after_5.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
message_after_5.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
>>
want the covers i guess?
>>
serious question

Why most people vocally love Yuika over all the Jin girls?
It's only the vaginabones or you guys really like to be insulted?
>>
>>4066959
I think that its because of all the ¨Jin Girls¨, she is the only one who is not completely submissive.... well her and that lady from Koe no Kotachi (but she has no appeal or whatsoever)
>>
>>4066959
Because she looks like Rin, Jin's favorite anime character.
>>
>>4065251
thanks for that but i hoped for a english version and not a chinese one.
>>
>>4067064
http://www.google.com/chrome/
>>
>>4066959
It's the vagina bones + bad mouthing. Gives her lesbian tomboy aura.

50% anons who love Yuika don't want to fuck her; instead they want her to take control and fuck them like bitches.

The others self-insert as her and want the ripped dude to sodomize them.
>>
>>4067078
i donßt really know what you want. i use chrome but when i open one of the .htm files it´s still not english. i don´t know what to do with all the other files and the translation option from chrome isn´t very good.
>>
File: oiphjkhk.jpg (317 KB, 1926x980) Image search: [Google]
oiphjkhk.jpg
317 KB, 1926x980
Set up auto translate then, or download translate extension and force it
>>
>>4067088
Did it work?
>>
So there's no scans for the Fate yet?
>>
>>4067085
lmao vaginabones? >>4066977 is right, shes not completely submissive, that makes her cute! doesn't her insults turn u on? i'd love her all day long. aww geez, i still wanted more of her. why a novel! why!! that's messed up.
>>
on another note, whats happening with the series, and whats the main aim of the threads? I wouldn't mind helping if there's anything related to editing and preserving quality and an organized workflow. or something to speed the process of translation. let me know.
>>
>>4067347
any mail to contact you?

or just talk to [email protected] or [email protected]

more hands to speed its exactly what we need

>>4067336
yuika fans just want to be treated like shit and get off over that
>>
Someone can the story between rider and the old man in the omake? Thx a lot
>>
>>4067347
>or something to speed the process of translation
what do you mean by that?
>>
>>4066398
The existing scans for the early volumes are very small. Of course it's worth scanning.
>>
>>4067473
Why did Rider have sex with the old man?
>>
>>4067516
To please him?
>>
>>4067514
No, the early chapters are digital versions. I doubt shakuganexa can produce a scan as clear as the digital version.

The censorship is overkill too.
>>
File: 01p.jpg (133 KB, 516x729) Image search: [Google]
01p.jpg
133 KB, 516x729
>>4067635
It seems it's been a while since you last took a look at those. The digital versions of chapters 1 and 2 from Jin's website are minuscule in size. There's also a scanned version of chapter 1 from way back, but it's badly leveled and the contrast killed the shading. A rescan would be very much welcome.
>>
File: mtsp001.jpg (291 KB, 1141x1600) Image search: [Google]
mtsp001.jpg
291 KB, 1141x1600
>>4067645
And here's the other version that's out in the wild. Decent enough image dimensions, but the scan quality makes it look like toilet paper.
>>
>>4067645
>>4067647
The cam-raw in this thread looks better than both. Rescan will be great.
>>
>>4067516
Because Hentai logic.
>>
Will the Tachibana-san scans (the cropped and edited ones) will be ever uploaded to E Hentai? Since the project is now active, I wonder what's taking so long to release the scans.
>>
>>4067733
Panda size limit is 10MB, raws are 28.
Doesn't look possible unless we tried to reduce size, but that would defeat the purpose, right?

>Since the project is now active
It was never inactive tho
>>
>>4067347
Hey is this true? Translation needs a hand if you can do it.
>>
>>4067733
No, it won't be uploaded anywhere. I think shakuganexa said it himself. The only translated versions of the scans will be released since he and the others do not want to harm the potential sales of Matome Ban (the revised version).

If you're someone who want use the scans, wait until the english translation is complete.

If you're a Japanese trying to get a free, high resolution digital version of Matome Ban, fuck you! Buy a copy of Matome Ban and support the author.
>>
>>4067733
Pity we may get a decensored version while you die of envy.

>>4067759
Give it a week or 2 and a whole bunch of Japanese will come to 4chan and may even help us since 4chan is now owned by a Japanese.
>>
Raws are shakuganexa jurisdiction anyways, mail him for details?

The plan is to get both English and Spanish versions released close to each other. We are working together.
>>
>>4067768
Thanks for doing this.
>>
>>4067763
This anon has a point, raws are too high quality almost digital.
Eventually MTSP will implement DL and that would hurt sales severely, fans cant do taht
>>
>>4067771
Hey hey we just managed an arrangement a few days ago.
Release date is still quite a bit far away.
>>
>>4067085
That sounds ultra gay. Probably true.

Shit fans for shit girl.

Koharu-chan dinasty stays strong.
>>
i really want the novel translated
>>
>>4068116
Try the Chrome trick. Chinese version is very hot (even with the made up parts).
>>
>>4068146
made up parts?
>>
Yes we all know it has some but not where exactly
>>
File: 1441919281346.jpg (2 MB, 2381x3521) Image search: [Google]
1441919281346.jpg
2 MB, 2381x3521
>>
>>4060334
what the fuck is wrong with /h/, scans have been out for weeks and not one page is translated, instead you people fuck around with this light novel shit for months now, how can anyone give a shit about light novel smut of hentai, who can even jerk it to that shit

seriously what the fuck, you fap to words when there's a whole untranslated Fate release waiting to be translated
>>
>>4068669
Commission it yourself then. There are only few translators two are willing to do something this popular for free.
>>
>>4068681
I doubt many people care about the Novel, tbh. It's just this isolated thread which is really interested in it.
>>
>>4068713
>>4068669
Novel is terrific good, but we'll never be their public market, not for novels not for mangas.
Those are the actual japanese and nobody else in the world, ever.

Fate summary book only has 15 pages news plus 5 text pages with messages >>4066393.
Easy and cheap commisionable as soon as someone scans the thing.

Cam-raws in this thread are good enough for machine read, you could always try translate yourself for free, you know?
>>
>>4068713
That's why the translation was abandoned especially the chinese google translated version is readable.

He also said he's focusing on translating Lustful Berry and scanning.
>>
>>4068747
You have no idea how much the Chinese have added and removed on the novel.
Back to the launching thread with ya.
>>
>>4068981
I know they did it more ntr than it really is. Our moonreaders from that time told us in the thread.
>>
>>4069353
Really?

I though shakuganexa's version was way more vanilla than it should.
>>
Don't know about that but I'm sure you guys got the chinese totally wrong, they did it more vanilla.
>>
>>4069377
actually the chinese translation is part fan fiction with a ¨worst ending possible¨
>>
Too much cock tease and no details:

- Epilogue comment about Yuika and Koharu being outside the house suggesting they are with their respective partners having sex outside. Raw version only says they are outside.

- When Curly suggest a name for the baby, Kyouka goes blaberring 2 whole paraphs about not understanding a woman's heart and keeping the baby pure even if she dies; he makes a sad face as if "his own mother was saying those words". weird enough?
Raw version she only says half-moaning "Nuuu... I can't do that". "Even if I give you this much happiness?", "That's.... a entire different thing..." (can't even deny it).
Moving hips and sex resumes.

Changes are more vanilla than ntr in quantity and this only 6 pages epilogue.
>>
>>4070132
I can't believe you guys seriously discuss this novel when the google translated version most of you read is sprinkled with fan fiction.
>>
>>4070137
Rumors are useless
I wrote exactly what the china team modified.
>>
>>4070146
For what purpose did they even do that?
>>
Because they can? Who really knows...
>>
>>4070150
because nobody will ever notice
>>
Sorry but what's the meaning of MTSP?
>>
>>
>>4070132
What happened during chapter 3 and 4?

Please give us a summary.
>>
>>4070682
Isn't the logical conclusion they are with the guys outside? I don't see it forced.

The second part it's inexcusable. Why try to backpedal on the very epilogue?

It's still a plot black-hole how Yuka and Koharu are not pregnant after so many months.
The guys have to be feeding them pills to both, there is no other possible explanation.
>>
>>4070861
Probably not. Why not just do it in the house. They are probably with Yuu or their friends.
>>
>>4070868
Yuu's on the hospital alone.

Still, sex with bros is part of their routine now, they go meet a couple times x week? nothing weird.

Might be Yuika bringing the brown guy to her little lesbian parties on college too. They are fuck buddies after all.
>>
>>4070868
You know why not in the house? Because Kyoka has to do it first.

Same reason for the delayed pregnancy. Daughters were given the pill to make sure the mother gets impregnated first.
>>
>>4070875
Why?
>>
>>4070876
Because it's hotter and paves the way.

After confirming pregnancy, the daughters won't get more pills (probably something big happening outside the same day), or maybe the bros will wait until Kyouka's delivery.

That last bit is pure speculation.
>>
File: image1442911536.jpg (256 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image1442911536.jpg
256 KB, 1600x900
>>4070682
Every time Kyoka says something about *Oedipus complex* about leader dude, it was made up by the chinese.
And she says it A LOT of times up to >>4070132
>>
>>4070885
CHARACTER FILES PLEASE!!!
>>
>>4070682
Shakuganexa exaggerated on the way Yuika treats Kyoka like and old woman incapable of bearing children anymore.
>>
File: 59 - 7G2Mnf0.jpg (836 KB, 2847x2502) Image search: [Google]
59 - 7G2Mnf0.jpg
836 KB, 2847x2502
>>4070682
And the reason why Kyouka brought condoms on the manga is explained as she never intended to get pregnant from the holidays.
Her mission was to observe which of the daughters fits better as wife, nothing more.

Making sure she's the first one to carry a baby on Epilogue just shows how much she has changed.
>>
>>4070887
Yuika was just teasing her.
>>
>yfw we'll never know every nook and cranny about the novel

>yfw last part gets released and we miss all the deep meaning because of it
>>
>>4070992
wtf? its's all over.
Next thing is Fate2,
>>
File: Tachibana-san Poledance.png (1 MB, 1100x1573) Image search: [Google]
Tachibana-san Poledance.png
1 MB, 1100x1573
Now a prequel, Tachibana-san their time school or true conclusion, a new story with another character, a crossover between Sakiko Tachiabana and other fan-book or other series, such as Kantai Collection, Witch Craft Works, Kanokon , prison school, high-school dxd, jormungand, or anyone. theories and predictions start running
>>
lel how is it that some anon from /a/ confirmed a last & final tachibana on the works and this place knows nothing about it ?
>>
>>4071310
Maybe because it's a baseless rumor.
>>
>confirmed
今回総集編と迷った橘さんの小説オマケ本については冬・・・・・・までは
あまり余裕ないと思いますので期待度低めでお願いします。
>>
File: 1440147600853.jpg (1 MB, 2380x3268) Image search: [Google]
1440147600853.jpg
1 MB, 2380x3268
I'm no translator myself but Fate Summary is the *source*
>>
>>4071318
>>4071321
>>4071313
>>4071310

Nope. A final tachibana book? It says a bonus book (Which is probably sketches and drawings), you know like the one in Fate Soushuuhen. That's just bad information.

He never said final and the fact that he mentioned the novel should have open up a massive clue, maybe he did draw something about the sex party in the hotel.

Since he said to keep our expectations low, it isn't a new book. The least we can expect is a supplement with drawings based on the events of the novel or a mini chapter of a certain scene in the novel.

Like Jin said, rather than hyping the upcoming release, we should focus on something else so we don't fucking rage if it doesn't meet our ridiculously high expectations.
>>
>>4071406
Actually, rather than "bonus", it more of a "add on" since a lot fans ask him to draw more of the novels scenes (Asked him personally through email...never responded though).
>>
does the novel pick up after the abortions? kind of confused. if so the mc continues being ntr'd?
>>
>>4071472
The novel should be taken as its own thing, imo, not a direct sequel.
>>
>>4070885
>>4070886
I'd like to ask for the character files too :')
>>
Can't even remember the source.
What's a character file?
>>
>>4070885
Wow, is this an official screenshot? Maybe someone can recreate the manga scenes into the game and turn it into a video, that would be awesome.
>>
http://www.gz-loader.com/polygon/data/1442757093/org/image1442911536.jpg
>>
>>4071677
This!

Fate Soushuuhen scans will be ready for typesetting soon. Anyone interested at typesetting/editing (No more cropping/rotating this time) should contact me [email protected].

Like Matome Ban, the Japanese scans will not be released to the public. Only the English version will be made available because >>4067773.
>>
>>4071406
the expectations are referring to getting it out by winter, not the content.
>>
>>4071919
He is right. It's referring to the content.

There't nothing to be hyped around anyway. I don't think MTSP will release Fate 2 and the finale of Tachibana together. It's probably another supplement with drawings based on the novel.

Because if we believe the translation of these guys >>4071318 >>4071310 then Jin just confirmed himself that the novel is the sequel to the manga since he said it is an omake for the novel.
>>
File: 1443675663491.png (640 KB, 902x774) Image search: [Google]
1443675663491.png
640 KB, 902x774
>>4071321
Umaru-chan wants the game! Release the game now MTSP!
Is it Mahjong? RPG? Visual Novel?
Tachibana-san? Sakiko-san? Crossover?
New series?

I want the game! Give me the game!
>>
>>4071933
when Mtsp mentioned a game, he was not talking a game he is making, but rather a game he is playing; after all, he is a gamer.
>>
File: 063 (2).png (258 KB, 2113x3039) Image search: [Google]
063 (2).png
258 KB, 2113x3039
>>4071939
Game.
There is a game!

This is the game >>4070885

You're >>4071709 stupid! Where is the post where this image is found! There may be information in there!
>>
Dont' know if I want more a pregnant sex scene or a sakiko cross-over
>>
>>4071942
dude that's just a japanese game you can models girls with it
http://www.illusion.jp/index2.html?0925shx
>>
>>4071930
>He is right. It's referring to the content.

Show me where, I want a better understanding of what you're seeing.
>>
>>4071948 check this >>4071930

>>4071946

Maybe it's some sort of an DLC.

He talks about a game.
年02月04日(土)22:56

Also, he works at Square Enix as an artist.
>>
>>4071965
>Also, he works at Square Enix as an artist.

Then what did he do there? Design random NPCs?
>>
https://shakuganexa.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/another-poll/

Vote for the MTSP's Macross Frontier doujin and Sakiko-san. I have been waiting for a 4k version of those.
>>
Poll is a cock tease.
He already has the 5 of them at hand and will scan them all.
>>
>>4072009
I don't think so. How do you know?
Also what is Genocider anyway? Is that even a hentai manga?
>>
>>4072016
That's a lot of questions.
>>
>>4071712
>the Japanese scans of the soushuuhen will not be released to the public
Utterly disgusting. The Soushuuhen is already one of the top selling doujinshi in Japan like previous MTSP works. It's not going to get any more sold than it already has.

If you wanted to prevent any fuckups about digital quality and some such, just reduce the size of the pictures to 1500x or something.
>>
>>4072299
I know, right? Jin even has the doujinshi uploaded in his own website digitally and these people think he's going to sell them digitally as well when he already has them up for free.
>>
MTSP doing doujins of this fat guy running a full rampage on all Type-Moon heroines/females would probably be a treat.
>>
>>4072303
more mtsp is welcome
>>
>>4072299
>>4072301
You guys are English right? Why the fuck do you care whether the japanese version will be released?

Also it's about supporting the author. The size of the scan doesn't matter and it can be resized anyway. If you want the Japanese version, then buy the fucking manga.

Hypocrites.

Only the English version will be released. If you want the scans to use to translate, ask the scanner.

What's disgusting about it?

Even 6500p isn't enough for many, especially those who own a 4K 27inch+ monitor which can be positioned vertically.
>>
>>4072315
3000p width should be enough, there is no quality improvement over that, only bloat.

The rest we agree; MTSP blog talked this year about considering DL system, it will happen sooner or later.
>>
3000 width x 4200 height? aprox.
Trying to keep the book ratio
>>
>>4072315
Because reading Japanese is more accurate than reading English, obviously.
If I could buy the Japanese version, I would. But then you'd have to deal with customs. Not all countries in the world are free enough for this, and you're penalizing people who can read Japanese because you're scanning it in English?

The Tachibana series has had several translations already, and after reading the Japanese version, none of them are even that good to perfect in saying what's been said in the series.

So even then, things get lost in translation (as they always do even in professional works).

What's disgusting is that you say "support the author" when people can't for a variety of reasons and for the fact that MTSP is one of the most well-sold authors in the Japanese doujinshi industry that he releases digital copies of his works for free on his own website as advertisement for his newer works.

That's how popular he is and how much of a top seller his works are.

The doujinshi has already been released and already has been sold in large circulation. Releasing it online raw will make no difference to that.
>>
>>4072327
Jin has only been thinking about the DL system because people have been egging on him about it. He has his apprehensions about doing so. But that doesn't change the fact that he already has his doujins on his own website free to DL.
>>
>>4072303
> MTSP doing doujins of this fat guy running a full rampage on all Type-Moon heroines/females would probably be a treat.
That sounds amazing to be quite honest.
>>
>>4072315
You know who does the same shit?

The fucking Chinese uploaders. Is that what you want anon, to be compared to the asshole Chinese?
>>
>>4072336
Koreans do it too. The same problems we have with the Chinese not releasing the raws is the same problem we have with English scanlators not releasing to provide more sales to a top-selling work that's already been sold to its maximum audience since two months ago.
>>
>>4072336
>>4072341
To be fair, though, it's only one group of Chinese scanners that are doing that. Quite a lot of them have reversed course during the years and have been releasing raws around a month to two months for hentai magazines.

There are also Chinese doujinshi scanners that release the Japanese raw at the same time they release their translations. They just release the raws around a month or so after the conventions.
>>
>>4072336
NEET doesn't do that, man. He's a hero.
>>
>>4072315
What's disgusting about it is that if everyone followed your example, there'd be like 1 to 2 release per 5 groups every month or so. And a lot of people would never know of other great works that just haven't been translated because of scan group manpower issues.
And it's not like you're doing this for a small circle. You're doing it for a really huge and popular circle that gets lines in Comiket. So popular, he has digital copies of the doujinshi he made on his website for free.
>>
>>4072334
How can he blackmail the Tsukihime heroines? Arcueid would beat him to pieces.
>>
Hope he does the DL thing with transparent bars.
I'm sick of hentai censoring this last years.
>>
>>4072332
We are not the ones that support the author and never will be; that's the japanese crowd alone.

And having perfect raws free for them to read is bad for the artist business. Pretty simple.
>>
>>4072336
This guy is a university student from what I learned from him, has a part time job and probably living in a paid student accommodation.

Do the maths. He doesn't have much money by he is able to find funds to buy Japanese manga and find time to scan them.

Also he can read Japanese... By rights he can always stop translating and scanning.

So fucking disrespectful.
>>4072327
We shouldn't waste the scans. If size is a hindrance, use Abobe Fireworks to resize the files after typesetting is done.
>>4072332
Can you read Japanese? Yes or no? It's all about respecting the author. No matter how popular he/she is, the team doesn't want any trouble.

That being said, I understand some people's situation and maybe we can convince the English/Spanish translation team to provide them.
>>4072333
Those are previews and he is merely showing that his works is worth buying. That's how much he trust fans. We shouldn't take advantage of this.
>>4072341
Maximum audience? Seriously? The Matome Ban is a new version? >>4072355
Nope, apparently all digital scans are censored with mosaics.
>>4072351
The team said scans will be provide for translating groups. What is everyone's problem. Exhentai is already flooded with Matome Ban galleries. Furthermore the scans are from a new edition, which the group encourages people to buy.

Also groups have got to wait. You realize you Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese will get an decensored version of the Matome Ban so stop whining and wait.

Even if a Japanese version is released it will probably have the same resolution as standard resolution in E Hentai.
>>
>>4072353
The same could be said about Saber. Are you seriously considering logic in NTR doujins?
>>
>>4072361
>>4072379
By the logic you fuckers are spouting, you'd be happy that doujinshi stopped getting scanned and we all end up not sharing raws and having all those Japanese works never see the light of day in non-Japanese countries. There isn't enough translators out there to translate every fucking Japanese raw and doujin ever made and the same counts for other magazines.

So damn shortsighted.

MTSP already has digital copies of the early doujinshi he has at his website. His works are so popular and widely sold and such a top-seller, he literally has the first third of the Matome-ban up at his website and the early Tohsaka-ke doujinshi.

And that doesn't solve people's problems of living in a non-free nation whose customs will either jail them or blackmail them when they try to get these through checks.

>The team said scans will be provide for translating groups
That doesn't solve the problem that Japanese raws won't be released for those who want to read the authentic thing without editing and translation errors, of which there will be many, to fully understand MTSP's writing and art without damage that won't ever be able to actually buy them ever.

This is not about waiting. Releasing it to other translators of other languages also doesn't mean anything. The point is the raw. The Japanese raw.

That said, it's your money, no one has any right to your property. It's still disgusting that you would definitively say "no scans of fate soushuuhen for upload ever" when it was a top-selling doujin almost two months ago.

Even the Chinese generally wait for a couple of months to maximize sales for the authors they like and then uploads them to share with the wider community.

That stance is understandable. But completely not sharing raws forever is just bad as a whole for everyone. Just imagine if everyone did what you're doing. Since there's a bottleneck of translators and with some not even that good, most people will never know the actual original stories.
>>
>>4072568
Matome ban will be released soon..Whether it will be the unedited version or the decensored version will be up to the others. I'll do my best to convince them.

Happy now?

I haven't even started scanning Fate yet. The reason I'm reluctant to scan it would be that if I release the scans of the the first Fate compilation, people may stop buying the second book since people will be expecting me to release it anyway, harming the sales of the book.

I didn't meant that I wouldn't release it for real, I'm just deterring people to wait instead of buying the book.

I'll release it maybe on Halloween.

Also, sorry if i was acting indifferent to japanese. That wasn't my intention.
>>
It seems like everybody is getting in a shitspin here.
The reason they're not going to release their high quality scans is because it is high quality enough to be a digital scan. And it might compete with Jin's digital scans, even though he has written that it is unlikely that he will do so on his blog.
On the other hand, this doesn't mean that they will not release an inferior scan upload of the raw of the Tohsaka Soushuuhen in public (unless they state otherwise, at which point I can't defend them then). But since the Tachibana-sanchi series already has plenty of scans up at sadpanda, they really have no need to upload their own scans there.
>>
>>4072584
Just wait to scan it. There's still some months before the C89. Besides, if TPP ever passes by the end of the year, uploading doujins might become impossible in 2016. You might get saved by that. International doujin community will get fucked hard, sadly.
>>
>>4072588
TPP? What's that?
>>
>>4072588
TPP? I don't think the people of Japan will approve of being slaves to some foreign policy again. In any case, I hope E Hentai started planning for that, like moving ExHentai into a deep web domain.
>>
>>4072590
The Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement that is being negotiated and targeted to end by the last few weeks of this month or year.

One of the things that a lot of doujinshi authors in Japan have been fighting for over a year. By bringing Japan's copyright regime closer to the US and other Western countries, that means third parties with no express approval by a copyrights holder can start suing people and shutting down copyright infringers on the holders' behalf and gain financial benefits from doing so.

This means doujinshi artists and the entire Comiket system is in danger of getting shut down as well as many image and hentai aggregate sites like e-hentai, doujin-moe, and its other clones.
>>
>>4072591
The people might not agree, but the government is pushing it hard. After getting a massive majority with the last election, there's basically nothing stopping the Japanese PM Abe from passing this thing outside of the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and maybe Chile saying no to the deal in their own countries.
>>
>>4072593
>TPP is coming and C89 is soon
>Wonderful Bomber by Plum from C82 is still unscanned as of today
Feels bad, man. This is just terrible news.
>>
>>4072593
So another bullshit treaty like TTIP that is negotiated in secret without approval of the parliament or the voting people? Sucks.
>>
>>4072594
Revolt. This is America pushing for unequal treaties to countries again in order to try and preserve their status as the most powerful nation in the world.

For japanese, TPP is a renewal of the 1858 Treaty of Amity and Commerce which is a prelude to Japan being enslaved to foreign policy.

For the chinese, it will be the new Treaty of Nanking. China will become a puppet to foreigners again.

If this is passed in Japan, I would presume it will be the cause of why Abe's party won't win the next election.
>>
>>4072601
I doubt it. Most people probably don't care, just like here in Germany with TTIP.
>>
>>4072597
Yeah. If TPP actually is as bad as advertised, a lot of doujins will never be known to people.
>>
>>4072593
>entire Comiket system is in danger of getting shut down
Quit being dumb, doujins are already 100% illegal under their existing laws.

Its just that they have a very good effect on sales and nearly all of the serialized artists started out there and still belong to quite a few doujin circles that everyone turns a blind eye.
>>
>>4072610
You don't seem to understand. Under the TPP, it would allow unrelated 3rd parties to sue and bring down infringers/illegal activities without permission from the actual copyright holders. Even if the holders turn a blind eye on these things, the 3rd parties have no such loyalty to fans. They are simply lawyers hunting for big bucks.

That is the problem that everyone in the otaku community is worried about. That's why Ken Akamatsu and a lot of other industry bigs are railing against this trade agreement.
>>
>>4072353
>Arcueid
By MTSP? SEX
>>
Serious question: Why are there so many faceless fat asshole dudes in Hentai Manga and Doujins?
So tha overweight Hikkikomori can empathize with them?
>>
>>4072622
By going the fat man route, you essentially say that the sex has no true emotional or physical attraction, and yet it is the greatest sex that is ever had by the woman.
>>
Does anyone know what he'll do for C89?
>>
>>4072662
Fate book 2 with a possible Tachibana-san supplement
>>
>>4072568
I rather wait twice or maybe thrice the time of the Chinese.
It's know those assholes are fucking disrespectful and don't give a shit about the source artists.
The farther we are from their so called "time-tables", the better.
>>
File: CNtb7xCUsAEcpeg.png (315 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
CNtb7xCUsAEcpeg.png
315 KB, 400x533
>>4072584
No don't. Did MTSP said that Fate didn't sell as well as he hoped? He even tweeted a picture of the unsold boxes containing leftovers of the book. At least wait after C89 before you release it, not in halloween.
>>
>>4073243
That was pretty stupid rumor...
>>
And I support shakuganexa's idea of no-raws completely btw
>>
>>4073248
Why?

We do owe the Japanese the doujins being uploaded everyday in E Hentai.
>>
>>4073248
Nice try Jewcob
>>
No even need for the guys in charge to reply anymore.
They already explained.
>>
ttps://igur.co/a/Yy27F
>>
>>4072584
Actually, release Fate but not Matome Ban. Remember your scans are the new version. Fate has no changes so you can release it wi hot harming the sales of the book.

Anyway, seems Sakiko-san is top of the poll. You'll scan the Macross Frontier too right? Please say yes.
>>
>>4073246
He doesn't use twitter.

That is another group's.
ttps://twitter.com/WadatumiG/status/545486734914359296/photo/1
>>
>>4073257
>ttps://igur.co/a/Yy27F

where's this from again?
>>
>>4073257
A very nice job indeed !
However, I'd love to see if someone who can use PHOTOSHOP or GIMP could do a better job at coloring ? Or is this the BEST that can be done already ?
=> I know REIQ uses photoshop to colorize his drawings for Jigglygirls and look at what amazing images he does... :-)
>>
>>4073420
All were done by japanese guys, not people around on this continent.

Damn, some are pretty big
I wonder if they can be annexed to the english version?
>>
so what mtsp works exist that we don't have scanned yet? just this rider chapter of the fate stuff?
>>
>>4073571
There are. I know that he has done artist CGs and work in other circles before Sakiko-san.
>>
>>4073345
>>ttps://igur.co/a/Yy27F

the link is wrong, it doesnt show anything
>>
>>4073420
Lighthouse whats your username on panda cove?
>>
>>4072584
If you need help, just go post a thread about help for typesetting Tohsaka. There will be a lot of more people that is willing to help there than here.

Also, don't scan Sakiko-san or Macross anymore. They are scanned in good quality anyway. Also Sakiko-san is already decensored and translated so there's really no point.

Ayamachi, Hajimashite is a masterpiece that needs proper scanning.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.