[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: How do you fap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: ss (2014-10-13 at 11.27.35).jpg (76 KB, 805x454) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-10-13 at 11.27.35).jpg
76 KB, 805x454
Do you guys faps with onaholes? If so, anyone use condoms to avoid washing it so often? I personally use condoms so I can cum inside and not need to wash it as often. Got some Aoni branded condoms and gonna get around to using these super thin ones with my Taimanin Asagi onahole.

Onahole: https://www.toydemon.com/taimanin-asagi-3-onahole-masturbator
>>
>>4105045
Not experienced with Onaholes but I do have fleshlights. One that is crying to be retired, a pink lady with the old red case. And one I got over the summer, Pilot Flight Texture. Honestly I only use them on the weekends after saving up a few days worth of fapping. I find it very plentiful to be patient. Cleaning is not an issue with me however I would like to know more about cleaning the insides. An Onahole would sound like a nice new expirence, however how would you wear a condom on the inside of it without damaging the texture. Coming from me who knows that latex will kill the silicone, with only fleshlight knowledge.

Maybe I'll add it on my blackfriday/cybermonday list.
>>
>>4105073
Occasionally wash the onahole with foaming anti-bacterial soap and clean it without inversion. I basically take foamy soap with fingers and use finger(s) to get it inside and lathering inside. Then just rinse it with water entering in and out until only water remains and no residue of soap. After let air dry for as long as possible.

Been using a condom and haven't noticed any degradation. Then again I get different onaholes whenever I see something new and interesting.
>>
>>4105045
What's the source of this? Google and Saucenao isn't giving me shit, sorry.
>>
>>4105084
Nevermind, sorry found it.

kuroinu kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru
>>
>>4105086
Is good watch when she gets pounded by orc...
>>
>>4105073
Where can you buy discounted fleshlights for cyber monday...?
>>
>>4105790
Amazon has some for cheap, Toydemon ships within US, so no need to wait for EMS.
>>
>>4105045
I think I'd go bankrupt if I used up a condom every time I fap.

What I usually do, is to fold a length of toilet paper around my hand a few times until I end up with a nice thick 'cushion'. When the time comes (and so have I) I just spew everything on it, fold it up a few times, and throw in the bin. No need for nasty cum socks/rags.

I've tried onaholes and they're kind of nice, but they are noisy and a chore to wash and dry.
>>
>>4105045
Relatively stupid question I guess, but how does it compare in the grand scheme of things. On a scale of Pussy to hand?
>>
>>4105790
I assume the official sight, unless you are not living in the US. I got a 10% off coupon the last time I ordered, so I assume I can use it along with whatever deal is happening.
>>
>>4105820
Doesn't have to be the most expensive condom, condom just there so you can cum inside and not have to worry about clean up of onahole every time you cum inside.

>>4105837
Onaholes allow for unobtrusive access to a hole(woman). Its better feeling than by hand.
>>
>>4105837
First week I got mine, I fapped at least 3 times a day. Definitely better than a hand.
>>
>>4105837
If you let it soak in warm water its better then both. I`ve been spoiled by my fleshlight.
>>
>>4105045
I had a pocket pussy for a while. Was great, but now I have a room mate and don't feel like hiding it. I fap better with just my hand now ever since having it though.
>>
>>4105837
there is a huge difference anon

you think that you get hard when you fap? bulltshit

you think you come a lot when you fap? bullshit

you think you are sattisfied when you're done? bullshit

when you try an onahole for the first time you will know what you're missing, there is a thread about it in /jp/, check it out if you're interested in buying one
>>
>>4105837
Tenga are fucking amazing, I've had long distance girlfriends buy them for me, I've bought them my self. I've used them as a sex toy with girls. They feel great, it's straight up comparable minus the whole warm body that cares about you thing.

Definitely comparable to a vagina in terms of pleasure. Tenga 3D are the easiest to clean/feel the best/most long lasting by the way. Sorry for my formatting I'm really drunk. If you're a ronery thirsty dude, god please do your self and everyone else around you a favor and buy some kind of jerk off toy.
>>
>>4106036
Also girls don't give a shit if you use one. Or at least they don't give a shit that I do but most people think I'm a reasonable, well adjusted person. Obviously not the case since I'm here, but the point stands.
>>
>>4105045
I just us an old pair of underware so the cu m doe s n't ge t o n t he sheeit s
>>
>>4106251
you shouldnt try to type while fapping
>>
I make a pocket for my cock to slide in out of tissues, then I put in on a pillow and fuck the pillow. No mess, been doing it for years. I also have one of those tenga cocksleeves which is pretty nice, but not as game changing as some would have you believe. Onaholes will only revolutionize your fap if you are actually doing it by hand, because that is absolute pleb shit. They definitely will get you off faster though, which may or may not be a good thing.
>>
>>4106005
yeah but have you laid a living woman?
>>
>>4106452
laying a living woman... pleb status
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.