[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I take great pride in making these.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: VWpic2.png (5 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
VWpic2.png
5 MB, 1600x1600
I'm pretty sure my family/facebook friends think i have autism or something though.
>>
>>267729
You probably do have autism.
>>
you 100% have autism you fuckin fag
>>
>>267729
I like the yellow - blue colors not usually used in this style, they really clash with the bulma and the plants. Also, the polo logo at the sides. But it lacks glow, its dense and gray, and the statue heads are too safe and cliché, maybe good for a first plane, but simple for a background. Playstation, dreamcast, pokemon and anime? The fact that your art revolves around all of those is the only reason I think you are autistic.
In the end, it´s all about mix and matching what shoudn't be, but the overall feeling must be good. Must feel beautiful. This, in my opinion, lacks that beauty.
>>
>>267729
That's the most autistic thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>267729
>Everything is mirrored
>a e s t h e t i c s
>manga
>statues
If you're trying to make vaporware art, well it's not vaporware at all. Things like this discredit the whole vapor movement imo.
>>
File: Pinkoid.jpg (815 KB, 1702x630) Image search: [Google]
Pinkoid.jpg
815 KB, 1702x630
>>267729
I do pretty much the same shitty things on my Facebook
Pic related

Just make whatever garbage you need to make. We all need a way to vent some of that autism
>>
>>268163
>"aesthetic" tumblrcore photography

Wew
>>
>>268727
This isn't a thing like tumblr photography. tumblr photography can be identified by having a fuckton of filters, and helvatica.
>>
>>268163
>Things like this discredit the whole vapor movement

I am laughing at your entire life
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.