[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is after effects used to make this animated infographic? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Is after effects used to make this animated infographic?

How long would it take to learn after effects, the basics (learned basic to some advanced photoshop and illustrator stuff in a week)?
>>
>>267994
it could be a ae or ps animation. as you said it really depends of your motivation i've been using ae for 5 years but there's some stuff i don't mess around too much (expressions and element 3d) it also depends on what you want to do with it for example video editing, motion graphics, gifs animations, ux, etc. one way to get really good would be making a new and different project everytime you'll end up learning a lot of different things.

here's some of the things you should look for
- keyframes
- precomp's
- wiggle expression
- camera tracker
- graph editor (look for ECAbrams on yt)
- helpful plugins (like Frischluft Lenscare, Duik, Twixtor, Plexus, Twitch, RSMB, Ease and wizz, Optical Flares, Trapcode's, etc)

also didn't someone post this infographic a few months ago claiming it was his work?
>>
>>267998
nah man I posted this infographic a few months ago asking for cool infographics cause it was an extra credit assignment and I needed inspo but didn't do the assignment but this semester it's an assignment and when I make stuff I have to make it look really professional otherwise I don't turn it in and fail because I'm a perfectionist
>>
>>268013
you're a perfectionist with that grammar?
>>
Could be made with PS, but it's really easy to make with AE if you make the design in AI or PS first. Also animating in photoshop is pretty bad, AE is much better.
>>
>>268017
Perfectionist is just another word for procrastinators, that can't admit they procrastinate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.