[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /gd/ My photoshop skills are very limited and was hoping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hi /gd/

My photoshop skills are very limited and was hoping someone might be able to help me edit an image of cletus.

What I was hoping to achieve was this image of cletus but instead of holding a pig, he is holding a basket of gherkins and so that it's easily identifiable, having a "Gherkin's" label on the basket.

I was hoping to remove the writing on the top and bottom of the image too. If anyone can help me achieve this, I would be very grateful.
>>
>>259562
For the top and bottom text, you can just erase what is outside the circle, using a big brush size to get rid of most of it, then zooming in and using a smaller brush for the smaller details

you will notice that some of the text is inside the circle (the "the" of the slack-jewed yokel), to remove this, select the layer and right-click>select pixels. Then use the color picker to select the color of the shirt, the use the paintbrush and paint over the text.

Now try and find a picture of your gerkin shit that is a similar shape to the pig (you could make one, but you seem to stupid to be able to do that). Add it in a new layer then scale (re-size) it to a size a bit bigger than the pig. Move it so it covers as much of the pig as possible without looking too retarded.

Now, set the Gerkin layer to a low opacity/transparency (about 50% should be fine) so you can see through to the original pic. Then use the eraser tool to erase where the gerkin is over the guys arm. After that is done, reset the opacity to 100%
>>
>>259565

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Honestly I was hoping someone could photoshop the picture for me and re-upload it since my skills are so limited. Reading your reply was like a foreign language to me haha
>>
>>259570
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>259565
I would instead of erasing the gerkin layer make a layer mask. This way you can always get the thing you took out back. Cus fucking up with te erasing tool can be a pain
>>
no one wants to do your work for you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.