[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a logo to represent my company. Willing to pay, logo must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: photo.png (852 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
852 KB, 900x900
Need a logo to represent my company. Willing to pay, logo must be simple, have a lion head facing left, inside of a circle and a star incorporated in the mane.

Pic mildly related.
>>
Message me at [email protected]
>>
Message me at [email protected]
>>
>Telling the designer exactly what to design
Go entirely fuck yourself, like take your entire body and put it up inside of your body and fuck yourself with it.

No shit a logo should be simple. And whatever imagery you think would represent your company, any solid designer will absolutely know better.

Don't waste your money or any of these fuckers time. You don't want a designer, you want somebody who knows Illustrator and will do whatever you want. Take the twenty bucks you were so generously "willing" to pay and get a fucking Linda account.

I hope your business tanks, and I'll bet you're trying to get a logo done before you've even filed for an LLC.

Best wishes,
All of /gd/
>>
>>252730
I like you.
>>
>>252730
>>252742

Hey school kids!!!!

Much better to have the client outline their expectations before you begin the work. In fact as a freelancer you need to INSIST they provide an adequate explanation of their expectations. If you omit this part of the process you end up designing something that might be technically fantastic - but not at all in vein of their expectations - and this is the part where your nonprofessional approach sabotages you despite all the schooling that should promote otherwise.

Have fun in class!!!!!
>>
>>252868
Being informed of expectations and being told specifically what to create are two entirely different things.
Source: Freelance designer 5 years, Art Director and Lead Designer 3 years.

Have fun applying for unpaid internships.
>>
>>252868
An explanation of what they would 'like' to have is good to have, but if that lion head looks better facing forward then backwards then that is what I am delivering; expecially for only twenty fucking dollars- a.k.a. twenty mins of my time.
>>
>>252562
>Willing to pay
Ballpark? Low two digits, high two digits, mid three digits? (USD)
>>
>>253413
Never heard of an art directer who browsed 4chan. Usually they're all normie as fuck.
>>
>>253434
You'd be surprised. This is fertile ground for advertising inspo. 4chan is a good barometer for what the rest of the internet is going to think is funny next year. (advice animals, "that feel when", etc.). Scroll through your Facebook newsfeed and you'll probably notice a minimum of 5 posts a day featuring memes that started right here in your own filthy backyard.

Not that I'd ever admit to anybody else in our office that I've ever even posted here. I wouldn't have before I got into advertising, either.
>>
>>252730
You
>>252868
And you

Become one person and teach my classes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.