[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi everyone :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: Galvani_Luca-Locandina.jpg (2 MB, 3508x4961) Image search: [Google]
Galvani_Luca-Locandina.jpg
2 MB, 3508x4961
Hey /GD/,
What do you think about my flyer?
>>
File: Tableau_I,_by_Piet_Mondriaan[1].jpg (1 MB, 1964x2085) Image search: [Google]
Tableau_I,_by_Piet_Mondriaan[1].jpg
1 MB, 1964x2085
I don't think important lengthy information should be displayed vertically. Either way, the direction of your text is wrong as the composition goes from top to bottom, while the text goes bottom up. The reader has to go through the poster two times
You have blank space left so try playing more and rearrange the elements.

The dots don't reflect pointillism correctly. They evoke more of pop art impression. Try to find another way to convey the idea.

The shapes and brush strokes could be more organic to reflect painting more naturally. When you zoom into a mondrian it's clear there is something going there in the black lines. You can see some canvas fabric, the slight uneveneess of the lines.
>>
>>252289
Slab serif is not really the best font for a post-impressionist thing. Better off using something from the period , try a Modern or transitional
>>
>>252297
>>252301
OP here:
Thanks for the feedback :)
>>
File: Galvani_Luca__Locandina-2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Galvani_Luca__Locandina-2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.