[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Does anyone know the best way to make something like this in illustrator or indesign ? ... just dont know best way to start.
>>
...you want to know how someone made a square with text inside?
>>
If u dont know how to make this, you should not be on this board
>>
>>275693
>good inspiration
>appropriate fonts
>not being shit at handling typography

It doesn't take a lot, but I guess you just want to imitate it without actually understanding what makes it look good.
>>
I just dont know how to make different "cells" in different shapes, but still in a nice grit. there must be an easy way to do it.
>>
>>275708
You can try with a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a ruler.
>>
>>275708
Yeah well it's basically drawing SQUARES and putting TEXT in it.
>>
>>275708
>Open Photoshop
>Draw a rectangle
>Draw smaller rectangles inside the rectangles
>Type inside those rectangles

There you go lad, don't worry it took me years to figure it out too
>>
no it doesn't happen that way. It will take you too long to make the lines all the same size. There is an easier way, saw it once but dont remember. and by the way you can leave the arrogance aside
>>
>>275809
Stop telling others that are giving you advice on how to not make it. Also use pathfinder. Fuckin idiot.
>>
waw, what a fun bunch of people here. for those who were helpfull Thx !
>>
>>275817
Bye reddit :))))
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.