[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya fellas, I'm faced with the task of creating the company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: TWESTback.jpg (160 KB, 1193x747) Image search: [Google]
TWESTback.jpg
160 KB, 1193x747
Heya fellas,

I'm faced with the task of creating the company postcard. How does this look?

Critiques welcome!
>>
>>274997
Not bad considering but it could be better. The colored shapes seems pretty arbitrary and do not add anything the way they are. Everything is stuck in the upper left corner leaving a huge blank space. Though leaving white space is important, it feels unbalanced the way it is now.

What’s the format? Aren’t the photos going to be really small? Sometimes it’s better to use only one or two pictures, people usually wants to put a maximum of pictures just because they have them but it doesn’t make the design better.

I don’t really like century gothic, it looks really cheap and isn’t really legible at text sizes. But the choice of a geometric is ok. You can find lots of free fonts on the web, just be careful with the licenses.

You can check googlefonts, fontsquirrel, usemodify.com, etc.

But overall the two colors principle feels ok, the ‘Let’s Paint’ too. Maybe just rearrange the composition by putting less picture (the third looks good) and changing the text font.

I would also advise to remove the hyphens for this kind of text.
>>
>>275041
Thanks for your input, I appreciate it. Century gothic has a sleek look at the time, so idk what else I should choose for the body text font, any suggestions?
>>
>>275043
Futura is better if you have it on your computer. Otherwise you can check the websites I put but honestly that’s not that important.
I you want a clean sans serif check these maybe
http://usemodify.com/fonts/rubik/
http://usemodify.com/fonts/chivo/
http://usemodify.com/fonts/work-sans/
>>
>>274997
fix the words polyutherane and construction, avoid that cuz its unecessary, just repostion them
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.