[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desgin suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: stream offline.jpg (116 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
stream offline.jpg
116 KB, 1600x900
So my buddy asked me to make him a picture for his offline stream thing and now that i have it done i want to know what /gd/ thinks? is it bad? good? or shit? please leave your thoughts.
>>
>>274524
Looks like you did this shit in paint.

It looks like you didn't put any thought into it.
Or if you did, this was your first idea and thought it was so good that you had the skills to make it.

Next time, draw out some ideas and pick the best.
Why would you post this where clearly, professional designers :^) are hard at work?
>>
I agree with the first comment. I don't see any design concept. Please hand sketch 5-10 ideas post them and let us help you pick out the strongest idea. Keep working hard.
>>
>>274524

Somewhere between bad and shit.

The font is meme, the quality of the smoke both artistically and practically is absolute rage shit, and the godforsaken "grass" is beyond comprehension.

Git gud
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.