[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /gd/ I need help regarding Movie Studio 13 Platinum. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 81ZW+nPCPyL._SL1500_.jpg (203 KB, 1080x1500) Image search: [Google]
81ZW+nPCPyL._SL1500_.jpg
203 KB, 1080x1500
Hey /gd/

I need help regarding Movie Studio 13 Platinum. I know this is /gd/ but i thought your skills could might be helpfull.

I need to add a countdown timer on a black screen in Movie Studio.
Something like " 30:12:45:12 ", need to count down and stop at a particular point.

Any ideas?

I searched videos for hours but i couldn´t find something helpful
>>
>>273423
there's an option on sony vegas for countdown timers maybe try it and/or render it with transparent background or alpha channel and import it on movie studio.
>>
>>273426
i tried it. i also tried to determine the time code at the end of the timeline. but all that happens is the timeline itself gets expanded. For example at the end of my time code i need to have the timecode to begin with 28: - so what movie studio does is displaying it in hours which would be 04:06:40,270.

I tried other displaying options but none of them helped. ...
>>
>>273428
what about if you fake it? for example you start with the first 2 numbers and move on to the others on after effects it shouldn't be that hard however it could take a while to animate each manually.
>>
>>273451
it would, that´s for sure. i´d need a 5 to 6 seconds long video sample, showing that number counting down and stop.
idk why this is such a pain in the ass to do kek
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.