[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm working on this joke banner for my art blog. Are there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 2208x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 2208x551
I'm working on this joke banner for my art blog.
Are there any good methods for scanline effects in SAI?
>>
>>273189
>Art blog
>Doesn't show art in banner
>>
>>273219
Why should I? If your looking at my page, there's a fuckload of my art there to look at anyway.
Also, I drew 100% of that banner so how is is not art?
>>
>>273235
How'd you make that font? Or is it one you just used? Can you post the name? Thanks brah
>>
>>273235
B8
>>
>>273268
>be in this passive aggressive
Woman detected
>>
>>273312
>being a misogynistic dudebro
>being judgmental
That figures.

I am a male. I merely phrased the question like that because he said he did it 100% himself. If it is 100% his work, the font is, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x600
>>273314
>>
>>273314
>spewing labels
>SJW namecalling
>being judgemental yourself
Yeah, go run backwards through a field of dicks you sad excuse for a male.
>>
>>273314
don't lash out at me because your fag buddies got shot up last weekend
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 591x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 591x610
>>273314
>thinks I'm a male
Quit being so judgemental, you shitlord. I'm a female
>>
Lol'd hard how many of you were trolled by that one post
Also finally post the font, it was all you anyway, OP. You're just a shitlord who doesn't want to admit you only made 10% yourself and the rest is fonts and filters
>>
>>273325
>>273314
Male and female should be used as adjectives there, hence the 'a' is unnecessary.
>>
>>273407
I was wondering. Thank you. At least I actually learned something in this stupid thread
>>
>>273189
why is the lewd such low quality
>>
>>273497
It's a pretty low quality blurry jpg in general, I think it's just more noticeable there because of the tiny details

Also top fucking kek at how many people think OP couldn't make that themselves, too used to using vector artwork to think maybe OP drew it in a painting program, which would make it easy as fuck
>>
>>273189
I'm interested in this also. Anyone know how to do the scanline effect on photoshop?
>>
>>273815
>>273189
What the hell is a scanline effect?
>>
>>273816
I would link you to that site that googles things for you but I can't even be bothered sort it out m8
>>
No, you don't get my meaning.
There is no such thing as a "scanline effect".
It makes no fucking sense in terms of graphic design. Scanline is just a row of "pixels" that's drawn during a single scan.
>>
>>273815
Get a transparent scanline texture from google images (there's lots I checked) and then just adjust the hue to what you want and put it over your picture.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.