[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /gd/ I was thinking of getting a tattoo like this and I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hi /gd/ I was thinking of getting a tattoo like this and I was hoping someone more talented than I could draw this fly on 2d on a blank background so I could show it to the tattoo artist.
>>
File: _.png (57 KB, 637x960) Image search: [Google]
_.png
57 KB, 637x960
>>272715
use /wsr/ next time.
>>
>>272721
Thanks
>>
>>272721
Why would anyone bother going to /wsr/ when you just give them what they want here, well done idiot.
>>
>>272724
I might still hit up /wsr/ tho, Im not 100% fan of how symmetrical the anons drawing is.
>>
>>272724
why the hate m8? this board is shiet anyways.
>>
>>272737
It's shit because it's filled with these threads that belong on /wsr/
>>
>>272750
>Implying that without the requests it wouldn't be 10x slower than it already is

Why is this even a board honestly? Seems to me like it would be better if /gd/ was merged with /ic/. Both are painfully slow as it is already and neither has a distinct culture at all.
>>
>>272760
>>Implying that without the requests it wouldn't be 10x slower than it already is
>GUYS IF WE CLOG UP THE CATALOG WITH TONS OF GARBAGE IT WILL MAKE THE BOARD FASTER ISN'T THAT NEAT

That being said, I agree that we need to move actual design discussion threads to /ic/ and request/spoonfeeding to /wsr/, just like it should be.
>>
>>272766
>we need to move actual design discussion threads to /ic/ and request/spoonfeeding to /wsr/, just like it should be
I agree.
Also, /gd/ should be replaced for /av/ since nowadays everything that should go there goes to either /gd/ or /3/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.