[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did i do good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: higher divison v4.jpg (722 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
higher divison v4.jpg
722 KB, 1425x1425
Did i do good?
>>
>>272424
millows?
mvlows?
mliiows?
mviows?

What the fuck is that first word most to be?
>>
>>272428
Yeah millows. Friend wanted it like that, couldnt change his mind
>>
>>272429

You should've told your friend that thanks to OLLE, his name looks like miiiows or some such shit

Also I feel something more could've been done with Higher Division. It's kinda just plopped in the middle.

Fine enough cover though
>>
>>272424
Typography is weak. Text placement is weak. Color contrast is weak.
>>
I don't like the look of the 'W'
>>
>>272424
You guys all have points, but keep in mind im only 17 and on my second year as a media student so tell me what i should i improve instead.

And this is something i made tonight for my friend whos releasing their song, so its nothing really legit. Thx for the replys
>>
>>272440
Maybe have "Higher Division" resting on the clouds. Try something different with the names though because it just looks amateur. The W just looks like you typed an M and turned it upside down.
>>
>>272440

>>272467
This, if you lower down the "Higher Division" and maybe make it looks like it's in the scenery instead of ontop of it (eg put a little cloud cover in front of the lettering to make it look like it's floating in real space)

And talk to your friend and tell him that people can't read his name for shit and if he wants people not to call it "That album by Olle and the other guy" you'll have to change those L's
>>
>>272471
ok that sounds like it might look really good, thx for the tips.

As for the whole name thing ill see if i cant do something with L's.
>>
>>272424
overall, i like it
>I would strongly advise to make the names thicker.
Having them so thin and white makes them very ver yhard to read, subconsciously bother and distract the audience, and they will fail terribly if printed black and white or to catch attention among other thumbnails (like an albums collection, iTunes store, Instagram etc...)

>>272428
>millows >>272429
I think it's obvious

however, OP, I also think that the //=LL should be consistent with OLLE underneath
>If possible, I would get rid of the // and stick with usual letter,
>if not, make the second O//E, and make sure the man gives you head =P

>>272440
Gives us more context, but so far so good

-VT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.